Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130917 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by obyikye(f): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
what am telling happened yesterday. in nnewi. i just left the house because of fear
What part of Nnewi please
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Beey(f): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
according to the calculation we did i took a year after his death to have that son...he lead hee to our house
Nawa ohh sounds like an excerpt from a Nollywood movie. Never heard of such and I must admit that am quite sceptical. However, if there’s truth to what the lady is saying, I don’t know what religion you belong to but , I think you need to go to your spiritual authority because really, the dead & the living should have no fellowship. Death brings finality to a chapter so that roaming spirit needs to be sent back where it belongs.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

You were a sick child. Thank God you are doing well now. If no one else can see your friend other than yourself that is a mental condition.

Mental condition??

I yea u sir...

What about the one u can see and yo other pals could see but not everyone could see,does that mean we all crazy??

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
I had seen spirit many times when I was younger and believed they existed. Now that I am more critical I don't see them again

I rarely see but I can sense their presence close by....right now I'm not scared of them anymore

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Fraudster and ritualist. No spirits would bring money for you. Money ritual is not real. Stop before it is too late

Why would i even do money ritual...i would rather keep hustling and hope on God...afterall man no be God....have a blessed sunday bro,you make my day more intresting tho...

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Princewill1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
massalati:
PRINCEWILL1

Thanks alot brother but am curious to know, does it mean that people that died 50yrs ago still exist and are living their lives?

Orrr does this mean that people are living the future already why some are still in the past like living in the stone age? Thanks and am very sorry for my Troubles

According to the parallel universe theory, multiple versions of you exist in other planes. Meaning that someone who die 50yrs ago here in this plane or reality could still be alive in other planes.

My father died in 2001 in this reality but their could be other realities out there where my father is still alive probably living in the same house with me.

Parallel universe came from quantum physics. It can only be false if quantum physics is fundamentally wrong.

Watch this video for simple explanation of parallel universe;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tr7lZmIag

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by fantastic1: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
How old are you? Even the rest of the world have their own supernatural occurrences that they have not been able to explain. But because you don't read or research, you think everything like this happens only in Africa. You are the mad and dumb one here.
hammerDK:
TO BE BLACK OR AFRICAN, IS TO BE MAD.

JUST IMAGINE THE NONSENSE THAT MADE FP.

LITTLE CHILDREN AFTER HEARING THIS ONE WILL SLEEP AND WET THEIR BED.

AFRICANS ARE CURSED.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by massalati(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:

According to the parallel universe theory, multiple versions of you exist in other planes. Meaning that someone who die 50yrs ago here in this plane or reality could still be alive in other planes.

My father died in 2001 in this reality but their could be other realities out there where my father is still alive probably living in the same house with me.

Parallel universe came from quantum physics. It can only be false if quantum physics is fundamentally wrong.

Thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

You're super sexy

What is more sexy than a woman's intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

Continue to say things you don't know while trying to refute other people with something that doesn't exist.

You see that guy ehn!!...

I love his moniker tho...

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ensamy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Nonsense.
UI
Many people you see in Lagos and Abuja are not real humans.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by mfm04622: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is hearsay!

A man died in an accident on his way to work in the morning. This was before phone was common in Nigeria. The man had 2 wives. A relative that was not aware rushed from his house to the man's house. When people saw him, they were surprised. They asked him who told him. He answered them "told me what"? They told him the man died. He said it is not possible. That it was the man that came to his house and told him he has to go to his house as his 2 wives are fighting and he want him to go settle them as he has to go to work! The dead man could not have gone to the man's house as by the time the man claimed to have seen him, he was already dead!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NOwazobia: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
johnhood:

I have only this tell you. All those things you whined above religious people do it too. If you have going through the thread unless you don't English you can see that even your so called religious people are doubting the story too. Thank you.
Only if you know that there are many atheist in the church and many who don't even know it (people go to church for various purpose, not necessarily to serve a GOD many of them are skeptical about or outrightly don't believe in). We have the christians and the church goers.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Bullman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

You're a liar is you don't know or have communicated with the children before.

Its okay not to believe.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Qpetz: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'

Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?

Do you have the courage?

Can you withstand it?

It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.

I'm open to new knowledge

epajk4@merry.pink
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:

Interesting video.

Cc: OtemAtum, dazzlingd

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Endsars2020: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Didn’t see it.

ekene101:
boss na d one dem see we dey talk, if dem no dey within we no go dey get this conversation, I read one about a lady in Cotonou online years ago, you can still search for it and its here on nairaland. She acquired property in Cotonou and became a landlady who doesn't step down from her up apartment. U can search and read the story.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Igbankpa:
All this wash wash atheist parading and displaying their ignorance on this thread, take them serious at your own peril. To those that shared their various experiences you saw what you saw and you shouldn't waste your time trying to convince this closed minded individuals about the authenticity of your experience. True atheist are critical thinkers and investigative individuals but the ones we have here are the dumbest set of human beings I know who can't even defend the reason for their atheism, them and all this so-called feminist littered everywhere na the same motor carry them, they embrace the ideology because it's a western trend just to form woke.

Unfortunately for you the thread is not about atheism or religion. Though you are free to believe whatever you want to believe but remember that others are also free not to believe them.
You have to understand the issues before you can make a sensible contribution but it doesn't appear like you even understand what is being discussed.
You talked about critical thinking and individual experiences. What is individual about a situation where a dead man came back to life to father more children?
Where is the wife, the children, where they lived, the hospital where kids were born, what did he do for a living?
Where is the critical thinking in your submission? This is different from just seeing things that other people can't see which could be the result of a mental illness.
Not a shred of evidence has ever been produced to support this nonsense.
Did you conduct a DNA test on the kids from both the new and old wife? No, but in your wisdom people should just accept these ghost stories without questions, where then is your open mindedness?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Mhimi007(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Qpetz:

I'm open to new knowledge
epajk4@merry.pink
i will like it too Iheanachom08@gmail.com
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:
Watch this Time Slip video!

Time Glitch is possible,it can happen to anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i__c6hvJ3eg
Have you experienced something like this personally?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by At10tion: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Theboss100:
You just said it all. The devil is the one behind all these things. Perhaps, many forgot that the devil has powers to bring someone back to life for a purpose. Indeed, the secret things belongs to God only those that are revealed belongs to us and our children.
it is not the devil. Devil doesn't have power to bring back to life. It's just the power of the universe.. Moreso demons/jinns or whatever can only possess humans they can't materialize physical body to operate openly in our world, even if they materialize physical body after being conjured by sorcerers etc they won't go about marrying and raising family.

I know these things are too hard for the human mind to believe or comprehend but understand that the human race is the most special kind of creation in the universe with some divine powers within yet untapped.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by sylve11: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Go and find out what reincarnation means first before rushing to post.
Reincarnation means believe in re-birth of a dead relative back to the family, it is quite different from this superstitious believe that a dead person is living with a different identity but same body in a strange territory.That is bullshıt.Next time you meet such a dead person take pictures and interview him so people like me can take you serious.

Reincarnation doesn't mean the person must be reborn into the same family. cool

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Dreyton36: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliearth:

What is more sexy than a woman's intelligence?

Beauty plus brain , that's what most men pray for
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ojiofor: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
sylve11:

Reincarnation doesn't mean the person must be reborn into the same family. cool

What does it mean?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by salt1: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
KwaraRat:
Parallel universe time warp

There are an infinite number of parallel universes out there

In every action we undertake here on Earth, there exists another plane where we do the opposite.

Your parallel being in a particular alternate universe maybe the very opposite of you now based on alternate decisions you made in that plane.

Your brother did die here on Earth but for some reason his alternate self in another plane came to this plane .

He learnt quickly that he was dead here and so avoided you not to upset you guys.

In most of these time warps, a guide will be here to take him back to his other plane.

Reasons why they remain here maybe because the alternate plane they came from may not be as good as here.

Maybe he found this universe more appealing than the one he came from.

He may not even know you as his brother as you may not exist in that plane as you might not have been born or died early without him knowing you. Your parents will though exist here.

Every universe has it's guide . Both the one in his universe and the one in this one would have noticed his absence or presence and would have been searching for him.

There are fugitive beings here who escaped to this time line and don't want to go back to theirs as they may find here more pleasant. Note that this plane maybe hell on Earth for some and in others they maybe rich and powerful .

These fugitives know themselves and act as guides to the new arrivals warning them not to distort the balance here.

Usually , they jump to this plane when one dies a violent and untimely death . An untimely and violent death causes all parallel existence of one being to experience same shock.

The angel of death may come for two or more of this being in their alternate planes since they vibrate the same death energy wave.

When he sees he makes a mistake in carrying the wrong being. Death then drops them back in their respective planes. This is where near death experiences occur.

But the angel of death is ret@rded and an asshole and fcks things up and usually makes the wrong delivery pickup and so he also makes the wrong fcked up return delivery .

Death be like : oops my bad .

Death is not evil. He is just plain stupid and that's why GOD gave him the assignment no other angel wanted.

Are you for real?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

Beauty plus brain , that's what most men pray for

Touché!!!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by At10tion: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

Why doesn't it happen in develop countries
because you don't know anything about the developed countries apart from their economy and technology advancements. Dig deep and do research on them you'll be surprised it even happens more there than here.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
duchaB:

You may be an old Lemurian soul with deep psychic abilities.. Try and develop them with enough mental concentration practices, meditation, mantralisation etc, so u can know who you truly are...

A whole new vista of spiritual experiences await you..
is a good idea but i dont see it as anything.. even looking at my life...am living a strange life..
the way i came into existence is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blackpanthar: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

Why doesn't it happen in develop countries

oh it does
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
duchaB:

You may be an old Lemurian soul with deep psychic abilities.. Try and develop them with enough mental concentration practices, meditation, mantralisation etc, so u can know who you truly are...

A whole new vista of spiritual experiences await you..
when u said new vista...what do u mean
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by jubrilcastle(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sweetcho:

Did you or anyone ask why he was not coming into work but hanging around outside the gate
That very Friday he said he wanted to do something outside. I have more than two to three friends here on nairaland who I can mention to verify my claim. But I don't see it necessary. We are all working here at the Dangote refinery site, ibeju-lekki in Lagos State. He's very dedicated to church activities and another member of his church also saw him too that Friday he said he saw him like someone restless. Not until he also got the call that he had died earlier. It was a very sad experience.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Unfortunately for you the thread is not about atheism or religion. Though you are free to believe whatever you want to believe but remember that others are also free not to believe them.
You have to understand the issues before you can make a sensible contribution but it doesn't appear like you even understand what is being discussed.
You talked about critical thinking and individual experiences. What is individual about a situation where a dead man came back to life to father more children?
Where is the wife, the children, where they lived, the hospital where kids were born, what did he do for a living?
Where is the critical thinking in your submission? This is different from just seeing things that other people can't see which could be the result of a mental illness.
Not a shred of evidence has ever been produced to support this nonsense.
Did you conduct a DNA test on the kids from both the new and old wife? No, but in your wisdom people should just accept these ghost stories without questions, where then is your open mindedness?
i understand ur reasoning bro but calm down...i got an assignment for U.....Go to a big market on the market day...when transaction ongoing...stand erect and bend down as well look to people in the market from under ur legs as u bend down towards ur back....if u survived within a week call back and quote as a bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.