Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130949 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Grandmeister(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

This is a good question.

But many questions can't get answers in our world. Science hasn't got answers to all questions. It can't.
It doesn’t..you have the internet for Pete sake! People even in the western countries have thousands of cases...someone even posted a video of university lecturers talking about the occurrence, they even have departments for studying this things...unlike the black man that will just avoid something he doesn’t understand, the white man will investigate and use it to his advantage.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by TrueNigerian300: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2020
NobleRace:

When people who have vivid experiences read this your unbalanced post, it becomes really annoying.

You call several vivid occurrences of many individuals an illusion? For your information, these experiences are not peculiar to Africa, I read a lot yesterday about such happenings in the USA.

It's much better to conduct research into these things to ascertain the truth rather than sit behind the keypads to type nonsense.

My own father, who lived as a very upright man of God, shared an experience with me relating to a tenant of his dad. The said tenant lived in their house for many years until one afternoon.

On that fateful day, the tenant just arrived from an outing, greeted those seated at veranda and went straight into his apartment. Less than 5 minutes later, some visitors came asking after him. They pointed out his apartment, informing them that he just entered recently.

The people went and knocked several times, no response. My father recalled how he and others joined the visitors to knock and then opened the door.

To their amazement, the man and all his belongings had disappeared!! The apartment was cleaned, and no man saw anyone carrying anything out of the apartment.

That was when the visitors pointed out that they were his family members, and that they had news of him which they decided to come and confirm, because this kinsman of theirs had died a long time ago.

My dad vividly described the man as being light skinned with a long face and a thin body. He was a middle aged man.

They never saw him in that house again. This thing happened in Ikirun, Osun State in the 1950s. I have heard several happenings like that. That's the reason most banks now have glasses or glassy walls in their halls. The glasses immediately expose their real identities. Dead people fear glasses because while you will see them as real humans, their images in a glass are different. You'll see vividly from the glass that the person isn't human.

I have never had a personal experience but I have heard a lot from credible sources. I read one just now in the Sun News Paper online. A dead man was married to a woman for 5 yrs. Upon sighting a visitor who identified him, he disappeared with their only son. The woman's name is Angela, the man Joseph. You can search for it.

Stop being myopic. The spirit realm is real. It is absolutely unexplainable, but this reality cannot be denied.

What a very unwise input and a confirmation of my hear-say testimony of such occurrences. Your father being a man of God do not believe the Bible that you will only live once and you can only resurrect on the day of judgement? If we ask your dad now he will also say, he heard from so and so and the useless lie continues.Which bush do you come from that you have to lie that banks had to use glass to discover ghosts? Why can't people also use jazz to disappear and land inside CBN and get all the money? Use your brain and stop believing in trash. With all juju African were enslaved with just guns and their resources looted. Why can't the ghosts go to CBN instead of commercial banks? Logic is not too far from your brain use it please.I already gave up on Nigeria with people like you making over 90% of the population.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Grandmeister(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Edyice:
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

No one can come back after death .. once you die all your cell stop immediately no coming back.. unless you are GOD or GOD made it possible for you to return ( but it will be in few minutes ) no one can come back from death and start a new life somewhere else .. NEVER !!!
How can you believe in God and still doubt spiritual mysteries? Lazarus stayed dead for 3 days, infact he was already decaying when he rose from the dead... I’m sure you believe that account in the Bible 100%.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by OgaHector: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
am not hear to ague with u....initially i told u it happened in nnewi
last time, it was a fair okada man that used to dress of white with even white hand gloves.. now this, all in nnewi.. its all fine
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by benjanny(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Strange things that happened few days or few weeks after my mother's death makes me believe that things like this is very true and it can happen.

Those of us that lives in Umuguma before World bank housing estate Owerri Imo state
you know the story of the three storey building that popular junction after Ogba osisi??

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ade3131: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Johnnyrio:

yeah at the forehead (middle)

I've got one on my left arm and another on my left lap. Maybe we've actually lived or existed somewhere before. We might be living a second life to right the wrongs of our past.

I actually believe Africa is a continent for those who's lived before and got a second shot at life to right the wrongs of their past. It's been said and agued that irrespective of one's nationality, so far the person is black, he's African.

My question now is that how come God created whites in different variants across all continents and all blacks have one root, i.e Africa?

Who knows, Africa might be the hell all the scriptural books were talking about bcuz it's only here people suffer in the midst of abundance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by modsAREuselesss: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2020
rubbish
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Burna440(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Plus give me your family house actual location in Nnewi

I don't mind to carry out the investigation and make a significant contribution for the DNA test, let's put this matter to end once and for all

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by modsAREuselesss: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.
give full descrption. no u wont because u are about to sink another useless lie into gullible nigerians brain. guy since your bro was dead but reapeared in another place to marry and even give birth to children. abeg post clear non photoshopped pics of him witht he said woman and if possible let the pic have a timestamp. i can show u how to get the time stamp.
to go further, i am putting out 1million naira for this story that is if it is true. i want to go and investigate this myself because i am an agnostic skeptic. i will pay u 300k, pay her 300k and pay the remaining 400k for the kids upkeep. but this is after i am sure this rubbish you wrote happened. quote me on a dead thread so we move from there. stop deceiving nigerians

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:
https://www.nairaland.com/5824522/why-see-people-already-dead
What do you know about spiritualism, the Bible told you God sent his son Jesus christ to die for your sins in other for people to get salvation.
Have you seen Jesus christ before or God to know it is true.
Someone brought a book all the way from Europe (Bible) and Arab (Quran) and tell you a story and you believe what's the difference between what their Dad told them and your imposed religion.
Where's the scientific evidence with your own imposed religion
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by modsAREuselesss: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yes she came with wedding picture
even the first child is a carbon copy to our brother
stop it na. i am sure the wedding was attended by people. i will like to meet them.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Ade3131:

You're not alone on this one. It happens to me steady and I've met a few friends who experience the same thing too. Lemme paint a picture of it so others can understand.

I might find myself doing something presently or going through a phase in life and within that event, the next thing to happen will play back in my head pictorially with so much clarity and accuracy that I will begin to wonder if the event that's playing out hasn't happened to me in past.

At this point, I think it'll be nice we start taking note of some things about our existence.

@Bravewarrior1

Have you got any birthmark on your body? Pls check and reply me. I'm trying to connect the dots
likewise me. I thought is only me. My life is double. Things always happene twice which i do realize after the event. Its very hard to explain. When i told people nobody believe me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by modsAREuselesss: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:
[s]It happens a lot.

In Yoruba, they are known as Akudaaya
Take for example
Enzo Ferrari, founder of Ferrari, died in 14 August 1988. Soccer player Mesut Özil, he was born in 15 October 1988. And you thought it was a coincidence[/s]
stop it. they do not in anyway look alike. i have pics where i look exactly like tuface but the truth is i dont actually look like him. there is just way i can smile and one will think i am him. so stop it please

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Chinny024(f): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm.....
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Athemisia: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.
This world is full of mysteries.... Not everything is inside the Bible my friend...

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Athemisia: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
olaboy33:
The answer to your question might shake the foundations of your religious beliefs.
Exactly... Only traditional religions can explain this

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.
Quoting Bible, the same story someone also has written, what makes it true then.
Hypocrites full Nigeria, you think others are lying but you think you are saying the truth which is also a story.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Athemisia: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
likewise me. I thought is only me. My life is double. Things always happene twice which i do realize after the event. Its very hard to explain. When i told people nobody believe me.
I believe you... Mine happened twice as well but the first one is usually in my dreams...

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Exodora: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?
He can get people to follow him do that .
The question should be , how did she locate his the families compound .
Why does the first son take same resemblance with his father .
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Athemisia: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

Quoting Bible, the same story someone also has written, what makes it true then.
Hypocrites full Nigeria, you think others are lying but you think you are saying the truth which is also a story.
Don't mind him... He is suffering from mental slavery.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Paretomaster1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
give full descrption. no u wont because u are about to sink another useless lie into gullible nigerians brain. guy since your bro was dead but reapeared in another place to marry and even give birth to children. abeg post clear non photoshopped pics of him witht he said woman and if possible let the pic have a timestamp. i can show u how to get the time stamp.
to go further, i am putting out 1million naira for this story that is if it is true. i want to go and investigate this myself because i am an agnostic skeptic. i will pay u 300k, pay her 300k and pay the remaining 400k for the kids upkeep. but this is after i am sure this rubbish you wrote happened. quote me on a dead thread so we move from there. stop deceiving nigerians

How will he ever reply you, when u already calling him names......

You said he posted rubbish, that he is deceiving Nigerians.... Haba!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Mhimi007(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=BroOptimist post=96765984][/quote]""Enzo ferrari-Mesut ozil"
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Your life is miserable because you refuse to learn.

Ohh really!!...
Why would i,cos i never knew its important to be learned..

So because a fool like you has become educated now you decided to argue whats 100% true with different accounts from different people and you think you are learned....you are a big domestical fool...

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by modsAREuselesss: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Paretomaster1:

How will he ever reply you, when u already calling him names......

You said he posted rubbish, that he is deceiving Nigerians.... Haba!
he must not reply. i hate it when people come here to deceive people
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Meekha(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
success4me:
Yes it do happen in Africa's setting but the secret behind this that many called a mystery has been explained by the Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). In one Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (Saying & Deeds of Prophet Muhammad). The Prophet made us to understand that Human beings were created & assigned 2 Guardian Angels, one on the right & the 2nd on the left. Likewise Humans are assigned one Jinn (Demon) to be your companion among the Jinn. The type of person or character you possess will be possessed by the Jinn including your bodily features. They follow you everywhere you go & even eat, sleep & even bleep your wife unless you say some Duah(Supplications) recommended by the Prophet. The Jinn's life span is longer than that of Humans. If a Human being dies, the Jinn lives on & have the ability to transform into that person's human form & continue to appear in places the Jinn knows the human frequently visit but that they are not aware of his or her death. They may even marry, give birth & so on like in the case of your brother's wife. But Immediately they encounter a person that knows that the person has died, the Jinn will disappear & transform from that human back to the Jinn & disappear for life. They may lead their wife or children to the deased family compound and disappear like in your brother's case. They are not real as it is one of the Devil's deceitful method to make man to believe that those who died can resurrect somewhere else & still live on which is false, because man is assigned to die once & after that Judgment. The Yorubas called them (Akudaaya) meaning someone who died & return, but it is a myth according to Islamic teaching. The Akudaaya is not a real human being but a transformed Jinn( Demon) Alujannu Sikenna.

God created them and assigned them to you and later God chilled and allowed the devil to use it and deceive humans when the person dies?? Does it even make sense??

Secondly, why would the jinn only transform after the demise of the person? We would have been seeing double bodies of the same person...but it also doesn't make sense so it can't be true.

Thirdly, I know lots of Muslim males that skip prayers like hell. Does that mean that all of these jinns have fu..ccked their wives??

Fourthly, you said that the jinn is a person's guardian angel and follows the person wherever he goes plus sleep and eat with them. Does jinns eat? If yes, why are Muslims not seeing reduced portion of their food when they eat? Because some of the food would be eaten by the jinns na

Lastly, you said that the jinns may not be aware that the person dies. But how is that even possible if they follow the people assigned to them all their lives??

Bro, your explanation no too make sense. No vex. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

I believe in spiritual things, angel, demon , satan , God etc but I am not dumb.
You believe angel, demon etc but have you seen one physically.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Paretomaster1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
he must not reply. i hate it when people come here to deceive people

I don't think he is, things like this happened, we may not be able to explain them, if u r genuinely interested in getting to the root of the matter, you shouldn't have put him off with Insults.....

Please PM him, and investigate for us, we are here to get your feedback, plus you need not give them any money..

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Askme2020(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
faceURfront:

Well, the bible recorded that angels came down from heaven and had sex with daughters of Eve who birthed giants. Just saying...

bless you for this... there is more to this world that we know. if Angels can come down from Heaven and have sex with the Daughters of Men on Earth. anything is possible.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by modsAREuselesss: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Paretomaster1:

I don't think he is, things like this happened, we may not be able to explain them, if u r genuinely interested in getting to the root of the matter, you shouldn't have put him off with Insults.....

Please PM him, and investigate for us, we are here to get your feedback, plus you need not give them any money..
I know i dont need to give him money. i am using money so that he wont have a reason to say no. i know this is not real
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
blazebaba:

Ohh really!!...
Why would i,cos i never knew its important to be learned..

So because a fool like you has become educated now you decided to argue whats 100% true with different accounts from different people and you think you are learned....you are a big domestical fool...

Listen to yourself. So hearsay makes a tale to be true. You are an idiot. Accounts that cannot be verified. Tales in the moonlight. Stories of tortoise are also true based on your foolish thinking. You can never progress in life with this your idiotic thinking. You are prone to manipulation and extortion. You are an original imbeciile and psychotic. I would not be surprised if psychosis runs in your family. It could be you have brain disorder possibly from childhood. Ask your mother if you had brain infection or jaundice as a child. It could explain your chronic psychotic behaviour.

https://psmag.com/environment/bloody-mary-bloody-mary

The links are obvious. Schizophrenia affects nearly one percent of the global population, as many as 51 million people, which makes it large enough to account for the breadth of ghostly claims. And while the symptoms that lead to diagnosis are varying, there are a few checkpoints that align perfectly with the feeling of ghostly presences, particularly audio/visual hallucinations and delusional thinking. In 1994, the University of Adelaide in South Australia confirmed that there was a correlation between instances of schizophrenia and belief in the paranormal. The correlation, however, was only significant for male subjects.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2589-paranormal-beliefs-linked-to-brain-chemistry/
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Askme2020(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

This is pure nonsense.

many things are nonsense when we choose not to try and understand the reason behind the nonsense

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

You believe angel, demon etc but have you seen one physically.

Have you seen electrons with your naked eyes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.