Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130902 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Edyice: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

How can you believe in God and still doubt spiritual mysteries? Lazarus stayed dead for 3 days, infact he was already decaying when he rose from the dead... I’m sure you believe that account in the Bible 100%.

Yes I believe in the Bible but it's only Jesus Christ or someone GOD choose that can raise the dead ... The disciples did some healing because they are chosen by Jesus ..

So how will the dead marry and after someone identify him or her , they will now disappear

If truly they are raisen from the dead by GOD why will they disappear ... Or they raise by mistake or what

No one can live another LIFE after death , not now until after GOD has taken his people..
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Sarsaproko: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
bro am scared. And am sure she will surely sleep in ma brother room which is next to my room

Scared of what nau? You guys need to find out what's going on. Not running away..
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by oluoma1: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.
I have seen it life, in a restaurant at Onitsha I was there life when this thing happened.

It happened in 1994 when an okada man enter the place to eat and saw this girl and said to the woman that owns the restaurant that this girl is ghost that she is dead long ago and he knows her family, that she's from Enugu state. The girl/ the ghost in question is working for the woman that owns the restaurant ooo.

To make the story short my bro, the woman ask the okada man can you prove it and the man said yes, the man said he will cal her name, immediately the man shout Ngozi, jezzz, I'm shivering as am typing this now lol and behold this girl disappeared. It is real i am a living witness to this one. This one no be hear say or them say i am there life and direct. Have a wonderful evening.

19 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beey:
Nawa ohh sounds like an excerpt from a Nollywood movie. Never heard of such and I must admit that am quite sceptical. However, if there’s truth to what the lady is saying, I don’t know what religion you belong to but , I think you need to go to your spiritual authority because really, the dead & the living should have no fellowship. Death brings finality to a chapter so that roaming spirit needs to be sent back where it belongs.
nothing spiritual my brother. am back home now..am even playing with the kids and they ar calling me Uncle..
..my people will soon go to where dey came from to comfirm their claim

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by duchaB(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
is a good idea but i dont see it as anything.. even looking at my life...am living a strange life..
the way i came into existence is nothing to write home about

Well, the most important thing is that you are incarnated now, hence you shld maximize it and find out the reason for your existence...
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sarsaproko:

Scared of what nau? You guys need to find out what's going on. Not running away..
am back home bro...even playinh with de kids

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by duchaB(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
when u said new vista...what do u mean

Spiritual experiences, OBE's that would change your perspective about the mysteries of life and death..
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Malawian(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well, mine was in 1992, we were in Jss1, me and my bunkmate decided to follow an Apian way back to the hostels after morning Mass, we passed a very quiet man who was walking alone and minding his business. My bunkmate suddenly changed countenance. He insisted the man we just passed died the year before in his village. It was the first I heard of such stuff and of course I didn't believe him cos it sounded ridiculous. A few years ago, I read another account of such phenomena and I immediately remembered that episode. As an aside, I met one customer who was the splitting image of my younger sister who died in same1992. Through I know it is not my sister due to the age she should be in if she was, but the resemblance was shocking. I didn't tell her anything, I kept hoping my mum will show up in my shop one day and meet her there cos she was a regular customer then.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
duchaB:

Well, the most important thing is that you are incarnated now, hence you shld maximize it and find out the reason for your existence...
i believe theres nothing i could do to maximize it...but as time goes it maximized by itself...during my secondary school i was reading peoplee pam line....leg line..and predict they future but today i av graduated from that...it increase everyday

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
duchaB:

Spiritual experiences, OBE's that would change your perspective about the mysteries of life and death..
ok thanks
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by duchaB(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i believe theres nothing i could do to maximize it...but as time goes it maximized by itself...during my secondary school i was reading peoplee pam line....leg line..and predict they future but today i av graduated from that...it increase everyday

Hmmmm... Really.. ?
This is very interesting.. you would be shocked about what you might discover about who you really are..
A lot of people do not realise how important their spirit is, and they waste their life time in chasing frivolities.
I encourage you to pray to your spirit to direct you to fulfill its mission for your soul in this lifetime.

The life of studying and understanding mysteries is one of the most interesting kind of Life.

"Man know thyself and thou shall know the universe and it's Gods"( Delphic oracle)

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hidhrhis(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
there is a man in my area in ibadan who was brutally murdered by assassins in my area in ibadan
it took me some time to be able to be passing his house cos the way he was killed by the assasins was to gruesome shockingly someone came to his house to tell them that theyve being seeing him in ogun state but the family arent doing anything as at now maybe they will do so later on
im thinking there is a possibilty that people who have died a long time ago maybe during the time of the prophet and before christ maybe living among us
maybe jesus navas who once played for manchester city may be the real jesus cos this life is kinda complicated

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by skymath(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Though not very many people will believe this...
The devil is the author of confusion by actively working to keep people away from the light and truth.

One of the many ways he achieves his evil intentions is by introducing this idea of reincarnation so that people can begin to live just anyhow without any thought of accountability to God.

When Lazarus was raised from the dead, he didn't run away from home or his family members.

It is appointed to every man to die once, then after this, the judgement. Which means only God has the final say over death and life, and rest are just hallucinations.

If you're doubting my words, ask him(the devil) to show you more wonders that suit you more and he will even surpass your expectations.

PEACE!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Beey(f): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
nothing spiritual my brother. am back home now..am even playing with the kids and they ar calling me Uncle..
..my people will soon go to where dey came from to comfirm their claim
So you are claiming your person is dead and sired kids after death according to your own claims but you don’t see anything unusual about it?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
skymath:
Though not very many people will believe this...
The devil is the author of confusion by actively working to keep people away from the light and truth.

One of the many ways he achieves his evil intentions is by introducing this idea of reincarnation so that people can begin to live just anyhow without any thought of accountability to God.

When Lazarus was raised from the dead, he didn't run away from home or his family members.

It is appointed to every man to die once, then after this, the judgement. Which means only God has the final say over death and life, and rest are just hallucinations.

If you're doubting my words, ask him(the devil) to show you more wonders that suit you more and he will even surpass your expectations.

PEACE!
likewise me, i never believe but today i av come to believe...may with time u ll belive trust me..just one day

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beey:
So you are claiming your person is dead and sired kids after death according to your own claims but you don’t see anything unusual about it?
with the stories people Ar sharing i av gotten a confidence to stand my ground.....nothing bad...may be God just have mercy on us...we ar just two.. now we ar plenty

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Treborblue(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
vickydankal:
Isn’t it surprising that even Christians are part of those saying this is a lie, was it not Jesus who died and by his death saints appeared to many in the streets of Jerusalem.

This world of full of mysteries.
Yes, Bible said ‘after death comes judgment ‘
It is God who decides who is dead, don’t forget Lazarus was dead but Jesus said he was sleeping.

Those that pastor bring back to life, don’t tell me they have been judged and yet they come back to life.

There’s death and there’s death.

Don’t forget physical death is just a passage to another life. No really dies in the sense of dying.

So that story above I believe it’s possible and can happen.

You are blessed with wisdom

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by BennyDGreat: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

My vehicle broke down on my way to a church camp where I went to spend some weeks alone
After hours of holdup after leaving Lagos 5pm, due to the vehicle issue and holdup and fights, I didn't get to the site of the church camp till around 1am. On my way navigating the darkness, I walked past a cemetery along the connecting route only to find a lady pure white as in movies crying just walking to and fro, the being walked past me just small distance apart. My hair froze.

Yours is better, your brother went to have a family, many roam about aimlessly after they die horrific deaths

I congratulate your family

Mehn this looks scary...
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Endsars2020: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Narrate it please

afadi2410:
Very recently,I had the most traumatic experience,if I narrate am,doubting Thomas's go say I don smoke weed.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by RedPhoenix: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Mehn this looks scary...

I couldn't walk for almost 30 minutes. I froze in that spot. I struggled to walk to ten minutes to a close by villagers house where they noticed my. Trembling then called my contacts that then came to pick me up with bike.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i understand ur reasoning bro but calm down...i got an assignment for U.....Go to a big market on the market day...when transaction ongoing...stand erect and bend down as well look to people in the market from under ur legs as u bend down towards ur back....if u survived within a week call back and quote as a bastard

Nonsense, old wives tale. Lol, bend down ko, gbokiti ni.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Nonsense, old wives tale. Lol, bend down ko, gbokiti ni.
but u cant dare the nonsense? ll u?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by BennyDGreat: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I couldn't walk for almost 30 minutes. I froze in that spot. I struggled to walk to ten minutes to a close by villagers house where they noticed my. Trembling then called my contacts that then came to pick me up with bike.

There are really strange happenings in this world. Lot of spiritual possibilities and manipulations our minds will never be able to analyze

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

why did bible say we can wake up the dead
Isaiah 26:19 Your dead will live; their bodies will rise. Awake and sing ..

he also raised lazarus claim he sleeps
yes. people resurrected in the bible. their bodies were no longer in the grave. they were seen and restored to the people they left before they died. did they went to live in a foreign land unknown to other's? their bodies left their graves. stories we here today doesn't conform to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by pensilpyper(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
what am telling happened yesterday. in nnewi. i just left the house because of fear
Bros take a paternity test of the kids
Or dna u have to be related 70%
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

My vehicle broke down on my way to a church camp where I went to spend some weeks alone
After hours of holdup after leaving Lagos 5pm, due to the vehicle issue and holdup and fights, I didn't get to the site of the church camp till around 1am. On my way navigating the darkness, I walked past a cemetery along the connecting route only to find a lady pure white as in movies crying just walking to and fro, the being walked past me just small distance apart. My hair froze.

Yours is better, your brother went to have a family, many roam about aimlessly after they die horrific deaths

I congratulate your family

Audiovisual hallucination
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Beey(f): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
with the stories people Ar sharing i av gotten a confidence to stand my ground.....nothing bad...may be God just have mercy on us...we ar just two.. now we ar plenty
Enjoy the new addition grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beey:
Enjoy the new addition grin
come join me dear

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
pensilpyper:
Bros take a paternity test of the kids Or dna u have to be related 70%
good idea
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Pacyrus(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'

Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?

Do you have the courage?

Can you withstand it?

It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.
pls I need the files

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Hedgefunds: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Mehn this looks scary...

Someone else shared something closed to what happened to me and he was insulted so i kept shut and scared to even share my experience.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Brayss(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.