Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (133659 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Frenzy01:
I always have this kind of dream where I see myself floating in the air. It would be as if gravitational force isn't working on me and I would start floating or lemme say flying around. It happens almost every day tho it has stopped now.. I was always scared whenever I wake up and I would start to pray over it.
Wish someone can explain wha it really means
u av a hidden power and strenght in u. And its like a fire in u. Only sex and dead conscience can off it but the light cannot die. But..

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by xest(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Millimann:

See this scammer. Low mentality people are the ones you have succeeded in scamming.
What is the one saying? Are you okay? Abi up just learn of scamming recently?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Aflix(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit, anyone who believes this crap, their brains should be half boiled and fed to the monkeys.

Yea! Me too, i died 4 years ago in Guadalupe and woke in Dalston hackney in london 32 years ago and I have 2 kids who were given birth 7 year ago by the mother of my wife who died 30 years ago and she gave birth to my wife 32 year ago now my wife lives with me and her mother. In Miami. grin grin
cheesygrin and when you were caught, you went to take a pee and then disappearedgrin
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Frenzy01:
I always have this kind of dream where I see myself floating in the air. It would be as if gravitational force isn't working on me and I would start floating or lemme say flying around. It happens almost every day tho it has stopped now.. I was always scared whenever I wake up and I would start to pray over it.
That kind of dream is very common. It's nothing to be scared about.

Just learn how to do out-of-body (OOBE) travels to learn about yourself better. You will find enough resources on it online.

But if you're the fearful type that believes in superstitious things like demons, evil spirit, it's better to avoid OOBE.

Demons are not real. They only exist in the brain of those that believe in them i.e. they're only real to such people, not universally real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Frenzy01:

What Really Happens During an Out-of-Body Experience?
Medically reviewed by Elaine K. Luo, M.D. — Written by Crystal Raypole on July 30, 2019
Symptoms
Astral projection
Sensation vs. reality
Causes
Risks
When to see a doctor
Takeaway
An out-of-body experience (OBE), which some might also describe as a dissociative episode, is a sensation of your consciousness leaving your body. These episodes are often reported by people who’ve had a near-death experience.

People typically experience their sense of self inside their physical body. You most likely view the world around you from this vantage point. But during an OBE, you may feel as if you’re outside yourself, looking at your body from another perspective.

What really goes on during an OBE? Does your consciousness actually leave your body? Experts aren’t totally sure, but they have a few hunches, which we’ll get into later.

What does an OBE feel like?
It’s hard to nail down what an OBE feels like, exactly.

According to accounts from people who’ve experienced them, they generally involve:

a feeling of floating outside your body
an altered perception of the world, such as looking down from a height
the feeling that you’re looking down at yourself from above
a sense that what’s happening is very real
OBEs typically happen without warning and usually don’t last for very long.

If you have a neurological condition, such as epilepsy, you may be more likely to experience OBEs, and they may happen more frequently. But for many people, an OBE will happen very rarely, maybe only once in a lifetime.

Some estimates suggest at least 5 percent of people have experienced the sensations associated with an OBE, though some suggest this number is higher.

Is it the same thing as astral projection?
Some people refer to OBEs as astral projections. But there are some key differences between the two.

An astral projection usually involves an intentional effort to send your consciousness from your body. It usually refers to your consciousness traveling out of your body toward a spiritual plane or dimension.

An OBE, on the other hand, is usually unplanned. And rather than traveling, your consciousness is said to simply float or hover above your physical body.

OBEs — or at least the sensations of them — are largely recognized within the medical community and have been the subject of many studies. Astral projection, however, is considered to be a spiritual practice.

https://www.healthline.com/health/out-of-body-experience#astral-projection

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

See... Leave that one you are arguing with, the boy no know anything. No let person use SSCE physic knowledge they argue molecular physic with you... It is belittling.

Everything to him is a doppelganger... Doesn't it tell you how foolish he is.

See this fool. Product of exam malpractice. You nothing about basic physics. Molecular physics? Your ignorance is legendary. Most of you guys are suffering from grandeur delusion. You think everybody is at your level. Oh. Nairaland is faceless forum. You guys do not know difference between theory and laws/principles in science. You don't know me and I don't know you. You cannot be prove what you know little about as fact. There is creator. There are creations. Science is attempting to explain this by proposing theories and hypotheses. I have been in field of life science for almost a decade. I have read journals in STEM. Mathematics and physics were my best subjects in secondary school.
In science, do not take theories as facts. take my time to understand laws and principles which are more reliable than theories.
I believe in Creator as well. I set the boundary between science and creation knowledge. I have come to realize that time is the link between the truth. But STEM would never understand the mystery of time. Time and season belong to God!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

See this fool. Product of exam malpractice. You nothing about basic physics. Molecular physics? Your ignorance is legendary. Most of you guys are suffering from grandeur delusion. You think everybody is at your level. Oh. Nairaland is faceless forum. You guys do not know difference between theory and laws/principles in science. You don't know me and I don't know you. You cannot be prove what you know little about as fact. There is creator. There are creations. Science is attempting to explain this by proposing theories and hypotheses. I have been in field of life science for almost a decade. I have read journals in STEM. Mathematics and physics were my best subjects in secondary school.
In science, do not take theories as facts. take my time to understand laws and principles which are more reliable than theories.
I believe in Creator as well. I set the boundary between science and creation knowledge. I have come to realize that time is the link between the truth. But STEM would never understand the mystery of time. Time and season belong to God!!!!

Please shift with your incoherent blabbing... It quite clear that you are already shifting towards the boundaries of schizophrenia.. É pele

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2020
BennyDGreat:

On Nairaland many people will come here to debunk real claims of others. When they eventually experience same, they would be too dumbfounded to even say a word.

I laugh at many who deny the existence of high-level spiritual possibilities. They don't know jack!

It is called urban legend. Hundreds of people are making claims of seeing spirits and none could provide simple evidence to back up their clai m. Well, I am not surprised 25% of people are living with a form of mental illness.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Please shift with your incoherent blabbing... It quite clear that you are already shifting towards the boundaries of schizophrenia.. É pele
It save to assume you have a neurological disorder since you can see spirits. I still repeat it you are a product of exam malpractice. Simple evidences they cannot provide and be claiming to know about molecular science. Radarada!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Aflix:
cheesygrin and when you were caught, he went to take a pee and then disappearedgrin
Yea! grin grin
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

It save to assume you have a neurological disorder since you can see spirits. I still repeat it you are a product of exam malpractice. Simple evidences they cannot provide and be claiming to know about molecular science. Radarada!

I don't usually do this, but for you I would make an exception.

Your foolishness is outstanding albeit, quite pitiable... Reading through all the nonsense you post makes me cringe so much I wonder how the one who sired you on that unfortunate night would feel.

Doppelganger, Doppelganger you keep screaming at every post... Imbecilic nonsense. Have you taken your drugs today?

You put up a front of scientific knowledge when all you possess is a half baked education and a disturbing schizophrenia. A prancing idiotic braggart hiding behind the cloak of anonymity to exhibit his schizophrenic tendencies.

Don't let me start with you O! You would just hang yourself like your mother.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Joydan98: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2020
I have read alot of comment here and i feel that so many people choose to live in denial of things that actually exist. I have a lot of instances to proof that this world is more spiritual than physical.

1. In 2014 ,my uncle who is a retired soldier that last served in Ojo barracks Lagos went to Apapa wharf to clear some goods,on coming back he met a friend of his who was still in active service in the army on the road in Apapa but was deployed to Sambisa forest to fight Boko Haram.The man met my uncle and greeted him with respect and all that,then he proceeded to tell my uncle to please take care of his wife and kids for him that he is not going to be around.my uncle said "no problem" as per he felt it was just a minor talk.
Weeks later,another of uncle's friend in the army called him on phone and they were gisting.my uncle then mentioned that he came across " so so so person" the previous week in Apapa. The man screamed that its a lie,he said the person he saw was killed by Boko Haram the previous month .My uncle was in shock,he called the dead soldier's wife and she confirmed it.

2 . When my brother was a baby,we had a houseboy from my fathers family...a distant relation.To cut the story short,one day my mum was bathing my brother in Edo state Benin,this boy stood at an angle transfixed staring at my baby brother in a demonic manner and my baby brother was crying so strangely non stop.my aunty (mum sister)noticed and tapped him......fast forward to later,my mum got dressed and left for work. My aunty then called the boy and ask him to tell her why he was staring at my brother that way when my mum was bathing him,he refused to talk. My aunty offered to buy biscuit and sweet for him and then he confessed that he was sent to sacrifice my brother that day ...said it was the deadline for him.
My aunty ran to my mum's office and narrated everything,my mum placed a call to my dad's office in lagos and told my dad. My dad got to Benin that night and quickly rushed to the backyard to plug plantain leaves to flog this boy o, that was how more confessions came in that he usually change to a black insect at night to escape the house for meetings every night and he was told to bring the baby as a sacrifice since but he couldnt cos my mum was nice to him but after he was flogged the previous night in the spirtual realm,he made up his mind to give in and my aunt caught him.
He was taken back to the village and some prayers was done before my brother recovered.

If you doubt that some metaphysical things dont exist then i pray you dont find out the hard way

In 2011, i went for a church camp Easter retreat and during one of the programs in camp ,they taught about the gift of the holy spirit and later on during prayers some people were intoxicated and started speaking in tongues...i and my friends got to the hostel and we were gisting,we felt it was a scam and joke that those people were speaking in tongues. We gisted,acted the scene and laughed ...one of my friends kept on emphasizing on how fake the whole thing was and how the holy spirit doesnt exist bla bla bla.
The next day in the main auditorium,they did a alter call and we all jokingly went cos we wanted to see first hand another drama of people kabashing and falling under the "pretence of holyghost" the camp is very big . We went out and one of the pastors said he will bless those other pastors so they can come and lay hands on us that came for the altet call....we were over 1000 if i am not mistaken. Before tjis pastors left the pulpit,we heard how someone was speaking in tongues from the back causing uproar .....the pastors stated laying hand on people praying on others,till they finished this girl was still speaking in tongues and crying.she would stand and fall.The GS laid hands on her after so as for her to be quiet....this girl no calm down o,this was this same girl that really argued that speaking in tongues was fake. The morning session ended and she kept on speaking,they even took her outside the auditorium cos the noise was much but she kept on speaking in tongues for close to 2 hours before she came back to consciousness.After that incident,she went to the hostel and lay quietly...

May we not learn the hard way.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

I don't usually do this, but for you I would make an exception.

Your foolishness is outstanding albeit, quite pitiable... Reading through all the nonsense you post makes me cringe so much I wonder how the one who sired you on that unfortunate night would feel.

Doppelganger, Doppelganger you keep screaming at every post... Imbecilic nonsense. Have you taken your drugs today?

You put up a front of scientific knowledge when all you possess is a half baked education and a disturbing schizophrenia. A prancing idiotic braggart hiding behind the cloak of anonymity to exhibit his schizophrenic tendencies.

Don't let me start with you O! You would just hang yourself like your mother.

Your mother committed suicide. Good. You will commit suicide as well. Suicide is a sign mental illness which is hereditary in most cases. You are already seeing spirits and hearing strange voice -audiovisual hallucinations. Hallucinations and delusions are cardinal signal of schizophrenia. About 1% of population is suffering from it. You are one of them and you inherit the genes from your mum who committed suicide because of her mental disorder. I wish I could help you. Please see a psychiatrist ASAP before it is too late.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Your mother committed suicide. Good. You will commit suicide as well. Suicide is a sign mental illness which is hereditary in most cases. You are already seeing spirits and hearing strange voice -audiovisual hallucinations. Hallucinations and delusions are cardinal signal of schizophrenia. About 1% of population is suffering from it. You are one of them and you inherit the genes from your mum who committed suicide because of her mental disorder. I wish I could help you. Please see a psychiatrist ASAP before it is too late.

Oshomo who ask you for definition?

LMAO... You see, you can't resist the urge to shalaye. Buttressing what I had said. You sound like Akomo, the dreadheaded mad man at Ojota.

É Pele... Goan take your drugs you hear. You will surely feel alright.

Academic mad boy! See... You will hang yourself!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Oshomo who ask you for definition?

LMAO... You see, you can't resist the urge to shalaye. Buttressing what I had said. You sound like Akomo, the dreadheaded mad man at Ojota.

É Pele... Goan take your drugs you hear. You will surely feel alright.

Academic mad boy! See... You will hang yourself!

Keep on displaying your madness. I will keep on explaining so that others can learn. It is schizophrenic person like you that would not want to listen. You are one of lagos hoodlums. Hoodlums are mad people with maniac behaviour. I repeat you need a psychiatrist before you enter lagoon. Stop seeing spirits
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Keep on displaying your madness. I will keep on explaining so that others can learn. It is schizophrenic person like you that would not want to listen. You are one of lagos hoodlums. Hoodlums are mad people with maniac behaviour. I repeat you need a psychiatrist before you enter lagoon. Stop seeing spirits

Listen to your mad babblings? Nah! I would pass. Carry on with your disfigured explanations for you and your ilks.

Werey dey disguise! You will hang yourself!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Listen to your mad babblings? Nah! I would pass. Carry on with your disfigured explanations for you and your ilks.

Werey dey disguise! You will hang yourself!
How many dead people have you seen today? Your grandparents are in river niger, they want to see you. Just jump into the river, you would see them waiting for you. They want to help you in your 419 business. Did they also hang themselves ?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ndidigood(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2020
JidennaJason:
"Dead" not "death"

Read before you submit.
OK dear
Thanks.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Frenzy01(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u av a hidden power and strenght in u. And its like a fire in u. Only sex and dead conscience can off it but the light cannot die. But..
Kindly elaborate.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

How many dead people have you seen today? Your grandparents are in river niger, they want to see you. Just jump into the river, you would see them waiting for you. They want to help you in your 419 business. Did they also hang themselves ?

capitalzero:

Nah... Very weak! Second time you are alluding to tribal sentiments but nah! I won't go that low with you mutherfuvker!

I respect tradition too much and would not tow the lane of insulting a place and people I have called home for all of my life.

[s]But you my friend... You are a gallivanting idiot![/s] Scratch that, you are not my friend, but an idiot all the same.

See this asiwin claiming STEM scientist, a failed porter at yaba left.

You are one of lagos hoodlums. Hoodlums are mad people with maniac behaviour.

MC Shalaye! See, you will hang yourself!

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Nah... Very weak! Second time you are alluding to tribal sentiments but nah! I won't go that low with you mutherfuvker!

I respect tradition too much and would not tow the lane of insulting a place and people I have called home for all of my life.

[s]But you my friend... You are a gallivanting idiot![/s] Scratch that, you are not my friend, but an idiot all the same.

See this asiwin claiming STEM scientist, a failed porter at yaba left.

See, you will hang yourself!

More people with psychiatric illness like yours eventually jump into river. You can jump into lagoon and if you want to see your dead grandparents in river niger, you can go there. Spirits of your dead loves are roaming around . If you want to see them go to river Niger, osun river, ogun river etc, plenty spirits are there. You can dance with them.
Wait oh! I learnt some spirits of the dead will come to sell and buy in oyigbo market today . They would be happy to see you. Make sure you wear your uniform- rags- so as to display your schizophrenic behaviour in full.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

More people with psychiatric illness like yours eventually jump into river. You can jump into lagoon and if you want to see your dead grandparents in river niger, you can go there. Spirits of your dead loves are roaming around . If you want to see them go to river Niger, osun river, ogun river etc, plenty spirits are there. You can dance with them.
Wait oh! I learnt some spirits of the dead will come to sell and buy in oyigbo market today . They would be happy to see you. Make sure you wear your uniform- rags- so as to display your schizophrenic behaviour in full.

grin grin grin

This is weak boyyyyy.... Nah, even at playing mad, you still fail! I thought you had it in you like peak?

How can you understand the mysteries of life or even scientific theories, if you can't throw good bants? This one is bigger than you boy. You are way in over your head and it's time to stop.

it's OK, you hear! It's time to stop and go home.

Except, you are still looking to end your misery tonight.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

grin grin grin

This is weak boyyyyy.... Nah, even at playing mad, you still fail! I thought you had it in you like peak?

How can you understand the mysteries of life or even scientific theories, if you can't throw good bants? This one is bigger than you boy. You are way in over your head and it's time to stop.

it's OK, you hear! It's time to stop and go home.

Except, you are still looking to end your misery tonight.

Studies have shown that suicide has genetic basis. You are not far from committing suicide. From madness to suicide. The spirit of young girl you raped for ritual purpose will haunt you tonight. She died after falling sick. Since you can see spirits, wait for her tonight for serious beating.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Studies have shown that suicide has genetic basis. You are not far from committing suicide. From madness to suicide. The spirit of young girl you raped for ritual purpose will haunt you tonight. She died after falling sick. Since you can see spirits, wait for her tonight for serious beating.

grin grin grin

It is getting weaker with each passing moment. Stay on the topic boy.

Your idiotic schizophrenia is playing wet dreams in your head, reason you keep seeing and repeating; water and girls and coitus.

Why do I get the weird sense that you are hyperventilating right now... Don't die o! We need you werey disguising madmen for some bit of comic relief.

Akomo... You will hang yourself tonight!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

grin grin grin

It is getting weaker with each passing moment. Stay on the topic boy.

Your idiotic schizophrenia is playing wet dreams in your head, reason you keep seeing and repeating; water and girls and coitus.

Why do I get the weird sense that you are hyperventilating right now... Don't die o! We need you werey disguising madmen for some bit of comic relief.

Akomo... You will hang yourself tonight!
Oh! Since you are a rapist, fraudster and ritualst ,outcome of your action is madness and suicide. You are already suffering from schizophrenia, next thing is suicide like your mum. My advice , go for genetic testing to know how bad your case would be! I do not want you to die like were digbolugi.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Oh! Since you are a rapist, fraudster and ritualst ,outcome of your action is madness and suicide. You are already suffering from schizophrenia, next thing is suicide like your mum. My advice , go for genetic testing to know how bad your case would be! I do not want you to die like were digbolugi.

Ha han! Uncle, Remember it was your mummy that hung herself. Now, you are looking to follow in her foot steps... Shameful!

I know your kind of madmen... They see everyone else as mad but themselves. That's why you failed at your porter's job at yaba left na. Forgotten?

I shouldn't be saying all of this here but I need you to get mad and bump your asiwin head on a pavement. Who knows, you might gain some sense and relief from your raving tendencies.

Better still, you can end the misery tonight.... Hang yourself!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Capitalzero!!!

End your misery, hang yourself!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Ha han! Uncle, Remember it was your mummy that hung herself. Now, you are looking to follow in her foot steps... Shameful!

I know your kind of madmen... They see everyone else as mad but themselves. That's why you failed at your porter's job at yaba left na. Forgotten?

I shouldn't be saying all of this here but I need you to get mad and bump your asiwin head on a pavement. Who knows, you might gain some sense and relief from your raving tendencies.

Better still, you can end the misery tonight.... Hang yourself!

Since your mum hanged herself according to you, your life has been miserable, stealing and extorting people in the name of selling electroni s. Well, spirits of the dead are actually tormenting you. How many ghosts have you seen today! Wait oh! Your girlfriend is a ghost. She died 12 years ago. I mean Blessing not Charity. She is a ghost. She will have meetings with fellow ghosts in your room tonight. Your madness will enter market tonight. madness to suicide! Nairaland is expecting your obituary tonight.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Since your mum hanged herself according to you, your life has been miserable, stealing and extorting people in the name of selling electroni s. Well, spirits of the dead are actually tormenting you. How many ghosts have you seen today! Wait oh! Your girlfriend is a ghost. She died 12 years ago. I mean Blessing not Charity. She is a ghost. She will have meetings with fellow ghosts in your room tonight. Your madness will enter market tonight. madness to suicide! Nairaland is expecting your obituary tonight.

I smell misery all over you... See you conjuring names and places, wet dreams and faces...

Capitalzero, end your misery tonight. Hang yourself!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

I smell misery all over you... See you conjuring names and places, wet dreams and faces...

Capitalzero, end your misery tonight. Hang yourself!

grin grin grin

Iboboyswag, just enter river to meet spirits of your forefathers. That is only cure for your madness and solution to all your life problems.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Iboboyswag, just enter river to meet spirits of your forefathers. That is only cure for your madness and solution to all your life problems.

Prancing Idiot. Stay one place! You keep talking and running all over the place. Stay on the topic mutherfucker.

You need to hang yourself tonight!

End your misery Capitalzero, hang yourself!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Prancing Idiot. Stay one place! You keep talking and running all over the place. Stay on the topic mutherfucker.

You need to hang yourself tonight!

End your misery Capitalzero, hang yourself!

grin grin grin grin

Fraudster and senor pablo. You cannot survive it!
You will die like common criminal . Thief who is to custom paper business, crypto, PayPal.
Signature: You can WhatsApp 07035916733 for all customs duty issues | PayPal | Gift Cards | Cryptos

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.