Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131010 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Fraudster and senor pablo. You cannot survive it!
You will die like common criminal . Thief who is to custom paper business, crypto, PayPal.
Signature: You can WhatsApp 07035916733 for all customs duty issues | PayPal | Gift Cards | Cryptos

You have proven me right idiot! Must you stutter even you type?

Besides the obvious fact that you are senile, you have gone a step further to display your imbecility by acting out a Sherlock Holmes.

How low can your depraved mind go... Information that is right there on my signature for all to see?

Shior!!! I shake head for your depth of stupidity... But, what else is there to expect from a raving mad man.

Anyways, back to the matter...

Capitalzero, don't forget to end your misery tonight. Hang yourself, make the world a better place!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

You have proven me right idiot! Must you stutter even you type?

Besides the obvious fact that you are senile, you have gone a step further to display your imbecility by acting out a Sherlock Holmes.

How low can your depraved mind go... Information that is right there on my signature for all to see?

Shior!!! I shake head for your depth of stupidity... But, what else is there to expect from a raving mad man.

Anyways, back to the matter...

Capitalzero, don't forget to end your misery tonight. Hang yourself, make the world a better place!

The man who can see spirits of the dead. I hail oh!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Finally you can rest now. Idiot. Come for me with insults again. Nonsense and ingredient. Asiwin.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Finally you can rest now. Idiot. Come for me with insults again. Nonsense and ingredient. Asiwin.

Ghost hunter. Locate the ghost of your dead mum before you hang yourself so that she can happy with you. Idiot!
I am just starting with you. You think you can insult people because it is faceless forum?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Ghost hunter. Locate the ghost of your dead mum before you hang yourself so that she can happy with you. Idiot!
I am just starting with you. You think you can insult people because it is faceless forum?

Oponu... Who is more faceless on this forum, me or you?

I have my phone number on my signature, you can chat me up. But, who are you? A failed psychiatric porter. Omoiya onigarri! The one that hung herself at aswani market!

Prancing idiot... I will make sure you hang yourself tonight!

You must do the world this favour.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Oponu... Who is more faceless on this forum, me or you?

I have my phone number on my signature, you can chat me up. But, who are you? A failed psychiatric porter. Omoiya onigarri! The one that hung herself that aswani market!

Prancing idiot... I will make sure you hang yourself tonight!

You must do the world this favour.

You are a fraudster-senor pablo
Make sure you see spirit of your dead mother before you commit suicide. So that she can be happy with u.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Make sure you see spirit of your dead mother before you commit suicide. So that she can be happy with u.

Capitalzero do the world a favour and hang yourself!!!

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by englois: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please! I'm begging you to stop your banters. Please!!! Please let peace reign. It's females that usually fight dirty like this. Please stop it. You both are MEN, leaders at homefronts and communities. Let it slide, please. Thanks.
I was about sharing my own experience but I was very concerned with the way you're both exchanging words. Bikonu, no vex again

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin
Kindly ignore.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
englois:
Please! I'm begging you to stop your banters. Please!!! Please let peace reign. It's females that usually fight dirty like this. Please stop it. You both are MEN, leaders at homefronts and communities. Let it slide, please. Thanks.
I was about sharing my own experience but I was very concerned with the way you're both exchanging words. Bikonu, no vex again
Please share.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by At10tion: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
georgeakins:

You're wrong, dear. Go and read 'the World Greatest Ghosts'
can you help me with its pdf? Or link to download it from.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LofP(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

Why don't such things happen where the people are more exposed and educated....
Or better still in developed countries with cctv everywhere and strong data base.
Why dont such dead people mysteriously appear in USA or japan where there are proper record keeping.
Them dey fear immigration?

Lol, it is there but you won't see it unless you seek for people involved in natural things. Africans think they are the masters of juju... there is a reason why there is an English word-Occult. Go into it and see if it is false!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

I thought u ar matured enough but what am seeing here is different. why na? shame just de catch me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2020
iboboyswag:

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin

Necromancer
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2020
LegendAnselm:
I thought u ar matured enough but what am seeing here is different. why na? shame just de catch me

Where were you when iboboyswag started the insults ?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2020
capitalzero:

Where were you when iboboyswag started the insults ?
then u would have understand that silent is the best answer to a fool. had it been silentend him...he will learnt that he never sound good.... pls bro i always admire ur comment.am about following u before i saw what my eyes could not contained.....pls i beg u to maintain , , real G no de fight....... u no fit see otedeloa or obj Pikin de fight...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2020
LegendAnselm:
then u would have understand that silent is the best answer to a fool. had it been silentend him...he will learnt that he never sound good.... pls bro i always admire ur comment.am about following u before i saw what my eyes could not contained.....pls i beg u to maintain , , real G no de fight....... u no fit see otedeloa or obj Pikin de fight...
I am sorry. I would take your advice. Thanks. 'Silent is the best answer to a fool'
Proverb 26:1.As snow in summer aand rain in harvest,So honor is not fitting for a fool.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
E. F. Schumacher

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
LegendAnselm:

Today is a good day to feel alive!

That asiwin is not any real gee. A bloody failed psychiatric porter whose father left his mother for dead.

The nuisance is a failure like his moniker. Dreg of the earth, product of a failed withdrawal.. A dirty scum who will keep roaming till he hangs himself like his mother.

Capitalzero... Welcome back!

Remember I am not done with you!

As you roam on earth that's how you would keep roaming around nairaland till your end comes.

My sniper offer is still open. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
capitalzero:

I am sorry.

Asiwin welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2020
capitalzero:

I am sorry. I would take your advice. Thanks. 'Silent is the best answer to a fool'

Ode it is "Silence" and "for".

Even at basic spelling you still fail.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

E. F. Schumacher
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
ndidigood:
OK dear
Thanks.
You welcome.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by joyandfaith: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Reasons why some people see ghosts or strange things
1. Side effects of hallucinogens- some drugs and herbs have hallucinogenic potentials. The effect depends on your subconscious mind.
2.Demonic effects. If you are spiritually connected to spiritual world through occultism, you would see demons and ghosts.
3. Mental illness
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
1. Side effects of hallucinogens- some drugs and herbs have hallucinogenic potentials. The effect depends on your subconscious mind.
2.Demonic effects. If you are spiritually connected to spiritual world through occultism, you would see demons and ghosts.
3. Mental illness
I agree with 1 and 3. Demonism, drug and occultism are closely related.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
So,people who are gifted to see n perceive spirit beings ,including true Men of God take drugs and delve into occultism.

Little children who easily see ghosts and spirit beings take drugs n delve into occultism too?!

So, ambulance drivers take drugs that make them see ghost of corpse they carry in the rear mirror. Knocking before entering mortuary is a sign of drug abuse.

Honestly, a warped shallow minded person shldnt even spew trash here out of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by aktolly54(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Teymanhenry:
ever heard if doppelgangers some are just resemblance and nothing more
why did they disappear if they are just merely resemblance and nothing more. At least if people mistaken you for somebody else ,you can easily refute the claim that you are not the person and wont disappear since you are not ghost. Am very sure someone must have told you you resemble someone else before

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
3. Mental illness
shift, ur mate are not here....go and wash plate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2020
LegendAnselm:
shift, ur mate are not here....go and wash plate
Why are guys u like insults? He or she just shared an opinion but you respond with insults. Haba!!!!!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2020
aktolly54:
why did they disappear if they are just merely resemblance and nothing more. At least if people mistaken you for somebody else ,you can easily refute the claim that you are not the person and wont disappear since you are not ghost. Am very sure someone must have told you you resemble someone else before
They did not disappear. They would even ignore you because they don't know you.
Fear of the dead does not allow people to investigate.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by aktolly54(m): 4:00am On Dec 11, 2020
capitalzero:

They did not disappear. They would even ignore you because they don't know you.
Fear of the dead does not allow people to investigate.
some people comment show thise reincrnated dead people disappear when they see someone who truly recognise them
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Amarisco(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2020
LofP:

Lol, it is there but you won't see it unless you seek for people involved in natural things. Africans think they are the masters of juju... there is a reason why there is an English word-Occult. Go into it and see if it is false!

You’ve even gone far bros.

In the west, there are MULTIPLE TV stations and programmes for this type of thing, live performances (yes where people but £100 tickets), university modules even. But no, everyday subconscious colonial worship of ‘the enlightened, the exposed, the educated’.

These same people derive their very existence from us and all some Africans are desperate to do is esteem them as some sort of validation tool. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.