Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131013 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
lostinHeaven:
This is 100% true. It happened in my flat not hear say.

Can you pls talk more about it
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
blazebaba:

okay....so untill he post you pictures and videos of the familly before you could beleive him right....am dissappointed sire...

Better find an elderly man in ur familly to enlighthen you more on this cos its no lie....its 100% happening..

Even with evidence he still gonna call it Photoshop

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
What is your definition of educated? Being educated is knowing that you know nothing.

It is knowing that you can learn and unlearn. It is knowing that the world is filled with mysteries. Perhaps you think passing through University makes you educated.

Did you do philosophy in your GS? At least you should know about metaphysics.

I am not saying this event is totally true neither am I saying it is false.

But true education allows you to have an open mind. To know that possibility is limitless.

To some person they believed with their university degrees make them wise forgotten that knowledges is beyond university wall.knowledge is power they say not education
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ceaser: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
if I should reveal to u the foundation behind betting company, u ll be shock.

Abeg do. Don't hoard this information.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by HughWilliams: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Even with evidence he still gonna call it Photoshop

You are right. No need for any unnecessary explanation
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
capitalzero:

What Really Happens During an Out-of-Body Experience?
Medically reviewed by Elaine K. Luo, M.D. — Written by Crystal Raypole on July 30, 2019
Symptoms
Astral projection
Sensation vs. reality
Causes
Risks
When to see a doctor
Takeaway
An out-of-body experience (OBE), which some might also describe as a dissociative episode, is a sensation of your consciousness leaving your body. These episodes are often reported by people who’ve had a near-death experience.

People typically experience their sense of self inside their physical body. You most likely view the world around you from this vantage point. But during an OBE, you may feel as if you’re outside yourself, looking at your body from another perspective.

What really goes on during an OBE? Does your consciousness actually leave your body? Experts aren’t totally sure, but they have a few hunches, which we’ll get into later.

What does an OBE feel like?
It’s hard to nail down what an OBE feels like, exactly.

According to accounts from people who’ve experienced them, they generally involve:

a feeling of floating outside your body
an altered perception of the world, such as looking down from a height
the feeling that you’re looking down at yourself from above
a sense that what’s happening is very real
OBEs typically happen without warning and usually don’t last for very long.

If you have a neurological condition, such as epilepsy, you may be more likely to experience OBEs, and they may happen more frequently. But for many people, an OBE will happen very rarely, maybe only once in a lifetime.

Some estimates suggest at least 5 percent of people have experienced the sensations associated with an OBE, though some suggest this number is higher.

Is it the same thing as astral projection?
Some people refer to OBEs as astral projections. But there are some key differences between the two.

An astral projection usually involves an intentional effort to send your consciousness from your body. It usually refers to your consciousness traveling out of your body toward a spiritual plane or dimension.

An OBE, on the other hand, is usually unplanned. And rather than traveling, your consciousness is said to simply float or hover above your physical body.

OBEs — or at least the sensations of them — are largely recognized within the medical community and have been the subject of many studies. Astral projection, however, is considered to be a spiritual practice.

https://www.healthline.com/health/out-of-body-experience#astral-projection

Scientists can only try, but we only know a little of what there is !
This life is deeper than science !

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
sylve11:

Wrong!

All these una exoteric teachings sef wey churches dey give una sef. undecided cool

For info. 95% of churches don't beliy it.

It is what is happening in the world we will make live.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
madjune:
There are levels to existence.

The earth is not the only habitable place or where beings or souls tread on.
To the skeptical mind, your belief or unbelief can't stop certain inexplicable occurrences from existing.
Primarily, our notion to believe in something isn't a function of stupidity, nay religiosity....it is an unconscious placement of premium choice which only reaffirms the essence of our being.

Years ago as a student, i had encountered a being which, anytime i look back, i must say ought to be a ghost.
I lived in this hostel with a distant river in its backyards.
We all had our morning baths there when the hostel taps ran dry.
On this early morning, i went down there to bath.
Actually, we were two.
On our way back up its gentle slope, in the horizon we saw an old woman with a single stick stacked on her head.
We noticed her face was shrouded with the morning mist and as she walked downhill, no sound came off her trodden path.
As she passed us, we greeted her but she moved on with no response.
To this, we remarked coldly and in a step or two, we turned to check her out.
As we turned around, to our chagrin; a woman who had just passed us was now more than two miles away from us.
As we stared on in unbelief, her quivering frame which now stood motionless down the river banks made to turn around in our direction.
We couldn't wait for that but broke off in a maddening run for our lives, for safety and a place far away from those desolate, accursed river paths.
This was at the college of education, Akamkpa in the year, 1994; shortly before i transitioned to Unical as a freshman in 1995.
Funny grin
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by madjune(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Funny grin

What you make of it depends on how it gets to you.

I don't think it's funny. Neither then nor now.
Close encounters with the unnatural are not things to be deemed funny because your life comes close to thresholds that could sway whither you journey hence forth., save for divined prayers.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Guestlander:

Let anyone with any evidence share it with everyone on this website. You don't think I would share my personal information with a random stranger on the internet? Are you kidding me?

Pls get this book which is just $2.99 for ebook and $6 for paperback on Amazon instead of promising 250,000naira you don't have to people. grin
It will help you to some extent. I can't share the link due to fear of banning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Pls get this book which is just $2.99 for ebook and $6 for paperback on Amazon instead of promising 250,000naira you don't have to people. grin
It will help you to some extent. I can't share the link due to fear of banning.

Lol, ok.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by k2money(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Dreyton36:
Unintelligent people all over Nairaland
See how unintelligent people are arguing in disbelief

Those who haven't seen nothing in life are arguing instead of listening and learning
Intelligent people don't argue , they learn and study instead

Damian Marley once said and I quote " the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of "

For those who are from Auchi Edo state , if you remember the legendary musician named (sir jerico ) handsome man

He died and appeared somewhere in Lagos and got married , he had kids who were his carbon copy
Someone spotted him and called the attention of the king of Auchi as at then , not this present king
men were sent to Lagos to confirm its affirmative and they confirmed it , not just anyhow men but hunters who are spiritual
He later disappeared
The only location I'm not sure of is if it's in Lagos they saw him or not

The second one which I saw with my own naked eyes korokoro

In 2014 at Oshodi market (Asuani market ) where okrika wears are being sold
Me andy elder sister went to Oshodi to get wears for her 4yr old son
She silently tapped my shoulder and said

Her: drey slowly look at that woman on red shirt who does she look like ?

Me: that's mama yakubu na (wrong name)

Her: but I heard she died 3yrs ago

Me: hold on let me call someone from the village

I made a call and someone from her family even sent me her obituary photos to my Facebook asap
When she was alive she didn't know me , but I know her

I was scared at that moment , but I summoned the courage to clear my eyes well , funnily she's also selling okrika in that same spot and people are buying from her

Those in the village said they must come to testify with their own eyes

They came the following week cux the market is not an everyday market , for those who know Oshodi Wella

They testified and one of them who was into herbalist stuff came to her front and all of a sudden she disappeared

That's something I saw with my own eyes

In this life nothing should be doubting to no one cux this life is full of mystery
Even Jesus Christ rose after his death and people still saw him true or false ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
That lyrics of patience by Marley and Nas make me to read it to the end. Don't mind those fools trying to be oyibo

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Urban legend, all pure nonsense.
Oga stop calling people stories nonsense.... should i tell you about my father's own i will even invite you down to come see things for your self

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
BKsoul:
Oga stop calling people stories nonsense.... should i tell you about my father's own i will even invite you down to come see things for your self

Please share your story.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by JerryGent1983: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
HughWilliams:

You are right. No need for any unnecessary explanation
gbam !!!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
k2money:

That lyrics of patience by Marley and Nas make me to read it to the end. Don't mind those fools trying to be oyibo
What's your definition of a spirit?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ifork4money: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2021
capitalzero:

Fraudster and senor pablo. You cannot survive it!
You will die like common criminal . Thief who is to custom paper business, crypto, PayPal.
Signature: You can WhatsApp 07035916733 for all customs duty issues | PayPal | Gift Cards | Cryptos
i check his 3 numbers they all lead to scams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ifork4money: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
iboboyswag:

Nobody owes you any explanation to quench your unbelief. I smack at people promising you and your likes proofs.

The proofs you people seek would happen to you.
thunder fire u there. i go continure to scream am.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by k2money(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What's your definition of a spirit?
Any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible or audible to human being.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
k2money:

Any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible or audible to human being.

What is an incorporeal supernatural being?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by k2money(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is an incorporeal supernatural being?
Something that has no material form or physical substance can be described as incorporeal. If you believe in spirits or ghosts that can't be touched or seen but only felt, then you believe in the incorporeal.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
k2money:

Something that has no material form or physical substance can be described as incorporeal. If you believe in spirits or ghosts that can't be touched or seen but only felt, then you believe in the incorporeal.
The things that can't be touched or seen but felt are abstract.
How can you feel a spirit except it is abstract?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
k2money:

You said an incorporeal being can't be seen.
You said a spirit is incorporeal.
You also said a spirit can become visible.
Why the contradictions?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by k2money(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You said an incorporeal being can't be seen.
You said a spirit is incorporeal.
You also said a spirit can become visible.
Why the contradictions?
Try to comprehend it, incorporeal is a spirit that can turn to visible and audible. Visible and audible if he like to. Move away from what your pastor teach you.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
k2money:

Try to comprehend it, incorporeal is a spirit that can turn to visible and audible. Visible and audible if he like to. Move away from what your pastor teach you.
You are only contradicting yourself.
Are you not the one that said an incorporeal being cannot be seen?
It is impossible for something without a material form to be visible.
There is nothing in your statements to be understood.
You have not made any point.
In fact,your statements only show that spirits can't exist.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by k2money(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are only contradicting yourself.
Are you not the one that said an incorporeal being cannot be seen?
It is impossible for something without a material form to be visible.
There is nothing in your statements to be understood.
You have not made any point.
In fact,your statements only show that spirits can't exist.
Please can you see your holy spirit?
But you belief it can come in form of human being if it like to do so.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2021
k2money:

Please can you see your holy spirit?
But you belief it can come in form of human being if it like to do so.
I don't believe in any spirit.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by k2money(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't believe in any spirit.
Am an Agnostic either but I believe in everything people believe in I just don't give a Bleep about them its their right to belief what they want to belief and it's my right to just pass on. Everything people does is real to them because they have seen the proof.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by teewhydope(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
hidhrhis:
there is a man in my area in ibadan who was brutally murdered by assassins in my area in ibadan
it took me some time to be able to be passing his house cos the way he was killed by the assasins was to gruesome shockingly someone came to his house to tell them that theyve being seeing him in ogun state but the family arent doing anything as at now maybe they will do so later on
im thinking there is a possibilty that people who have died a long time ago maybe during the time of the prophet and before christ maybe living among us
maybe jesus navas who once played for manchester city may be the real jesus cos this life is kinda complicated

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Zuluhead(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2021
Please anyone that knows any family that have experienced such should please pm me, I need a family with location that have experienced such incident.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ekene101: 6:32pm On May 16, 2021
Zuluhead:
Please anyone that knows any family that have experienced such should please pm me, I need a family with location that have experienced such incident.
Go to auchi in Edo state,a popular musician marshall Bolivia died and went to the city to start another family. Once you get to auchi you can ask anybody for the family house,not difficult to locate + you will get any information you desire with pictorial evidence.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Zuluhead(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2021
ekene101:
Go to auchi in Edo state,a popular musician marshall Bolivia died and went to the city to start another family. Once you get to auchi you can ask anybody for the family house,not difficult to locate + you will get any information you desire with pictorial evidence.
okay thanks, would work on that. Any with another known incident.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.