Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? (272 Views)

How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit / Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) / Dealing With Demons In The Private Part.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by EdricBond: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
With the way people are manifesting under the influence of Demons at emmanuel (tv) — I am beginning to think that everyone is possibly possessed with demons.
I am becoming very careful around people nowadays.
Last time, I watched a guy who was delivered from around 182 demons — but by looking at this guy, you would conclude that he is alone sad.
Re: Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by fati2001(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
seriously
Re: Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Be like u no get problem for this physical life to dey reason church tv demon series
Re: Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by XXXXTENTACION: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Too much film.
Re: Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by virginprincess(f): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes oh alot of people are possessed with demons, even on nairaland they full here, with the way they attack pastors and prophet nairaland, you will know that most of them here needs deliverance.
Re: Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by EdricBond: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes oh alot of people are possessed with demons, even on nairaland they full here, with the way they attack pastors and prophet nairaland, you will know that most of them here needs deliverance.

Re: Is Everyone Possessed With Demons? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes I'm possessed with money demon

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / ***** / I Need A Rich Sugarmummy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.