Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) (47410 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Shekarau Lists Conditions For Reconciliation With Ganduje Group / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Bodexman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Realtord43:
Bullion van thief and Agbada dollar thief cruising freely.

irony of life.
justice delay is not justice denied.
justice must be serve to this rogue hardened thief soonest!!

You're free to join the ride.

Bad blood kills

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Scream(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje

Nonsense! They are all thieves QED..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by bobowaja(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tale of two thieves tongue
Wail on boy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
OLAADEX:

Welcome my leader
On your mandate.....................

On his mandate we stand,thanks my patriot,as he is building bridges now,they were burning it,when the chips are down,they will be passing invectives on him,he has soldiers he has built all over the fedration.Esin ota eni ki ga,Akanbi omo olodo ide,eyiowu awi,toluwa ni yio se.Eni tinu banbi,komu sniper. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Gandollar is really trying and delivering solid infrastructure with 10% cut while most governors are doing Chinese projects with 95% cut.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by bobowaja(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Tinubu that even we the Yorubas have rejected. let him keep wasting his loot
Be proud of ur tribe. Ipob terrorists that bomb church cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
bobowaja:

Be proud of ur tribe. Ipob terrorists that bomb church cheesy
So says an Aboki from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by bobowaja(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
So says a Mallam from Jigawa state who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Be proud of ur tribe. Don't be a bastard that point his father's house with left hand. Tueh!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:
Just here to read the comments of PDP supporters. cool

And the Igbos grin, as if is Tinubu that exchange their destiny with kerosene

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jagaban, father of Igbo a.k.a wailers tribe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

grin Bravo, this is the appropriate topic for this thread.
;

Omo atohun rinwa,continue with your folly,i no blame u,nah Ikpeazu caused it,that exchange your destiny with kerosene and turn you to refugee after turning your state to glorified village grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Marine54(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
techmo:

Attach?!

How

Didn't Oba of Lagos, and even Adeyinka Grandson ask you to go back home

Didn't Arrewa youth ask you to go back home and tidy up Abia

Abeg don't derail this thread with trash

mind you , I am not IBO. Hausa/fulani and the yaruba's are the one attaching Ibo by force in This country, cause you can't imagine themselves without IBO !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by privaldo: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Olatomiwami:
;

Omo atohun rinwa,continue with your folly,i no blame u,nah Ikpeazu caused it,that exchange your destiny with kerosene and turn you to refugee after turning your state to glorified village grin grin grin

Daft, I have no business with Ikpeazu the kerosene governor. You can look at my next comment on this same thread, werey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Realtord43: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bodexman:

You're free to join the ride.

Bad blood kills
Seeing evil and cant stand against evil is worst than commiting evil itself.
No country can develop if thief and evil men walkly without paying for their crime.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by techmo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Realtord43:
Seeing evil and cant stand against evil is worst than commiting evil itself.
No country can develop if thief and evil men walkly without paying for their crime.

What's the exact crime... Please speak with fact like an educated person

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
bobowaja:
Ibadan yesterday. Kano today. Baba is making moves. It will surprise all these ipob miscreants that Tinubu have staunch loyalists in the north. cheesy

They knew thats y u see them crying 24/7,that wailing is our happiness,they knew they have zero chance with Tinubu,if not y didnt they wail to PDP to zone it to them?a
bunch of clowns,they will cry tire.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

Daft, I have no business with Ikpeazu the kerosene governor. You can look at my next comment on this same thread, werey.

I feel your pains,pele,asinwin,omo irankiran,e ma ke ku ni, obo ki jere lehin oko.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Is04970: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
techmo:

Why are some Ibos not proud of their heritage and tribe, always claiming Yoruba

May Almighty God never make me deny me been Yoruba to claim other tribe

Tufiakwa!!! Like Ojukwu the coward and Kanu the the Fugitive

You know them very well.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by tsagir(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
YORUBA MUST WIN 2023

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Realtord43: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
techmo:

What's the exact crime... Please speak with fact like an educated person
you mean u dnt knw their crimes?
which continent are u from?
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jagaban of the universe
On your mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Arrewa: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Marine54:
Why are the yaruba's always attached the Ibos force in this country , even though the Ibos don'tn't want to be part of this contraps !
igbo man why do you guys love impersonation??

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by privaldo: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Olatomiwami:

I feel your pains,pele,asinwin,omo irankiran,e ma ke ku ni, obo ki jere lehin oko.

grin grin grin My guy stress not thine self, I am not Igbo and your unethical rants can't make me get a headache in anyway.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by tit(f): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
President and vice president.
Ride on, jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Marine54(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
igbo man why do you guys love impersonation??
Am not Igbo, I am proud south Southerner. Aboki and Afanja can never imgaine themselves without the Igbo...
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
The North love Jagaban!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:
BAT should be allowed to do the Lagos magic in Nigeria.
Let him keep the magic to lagos state pls, we don't need his useless magic.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Every
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Some idiot will be calling the man babariga gadollar.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tinubu has been invited to Kano, e go clear ipob for eye when he will be invited by wike to see rivers projects, up next he will be invited by umahi to view ebonyi projects.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Koulture(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Coldie:

There are somethings I see in this world and I ask myself how u ended up in igbo land.

If we no get respect for our leaders let it end in igbo land why the disrespect and nonstop insults of other peoples leaders.

We are setting ourselves up for a big fvckup o, and when it will happen we won't have anybody to save us cause we are at war with everyone
Are you okay?

So because I called them criminals means I am igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.