Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) (47412 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Shekarau Lists Conditions For Reconciliation With Ganduje Group / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by colestephan86: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
"Total Transformation" Jagaba of Nigeria H.E Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu to Governor Umar Ganduje while plying the 2km Sabon Gari flyover constructed by Gov Ganduje, during Jagaban's visit to Kano today.

Tinubu was Amazed by the total transformation of Kano metropolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIMKUdpl9sg
Tinubu has all the rights in this world to contest in the 2023 election.
Your father is eligible too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by colestephan86: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
viyon02:
See the devil himself parading and preparing for 2023 presidency battle. Little did he know that those that are desperate for the site will never site on it.
Seat and sit
NOT
site and site.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by studentofTruth: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
saintruky:

Sometimes i dey shame to say i come from Delta state... State with d highest allocation, no meaningful development.. yet d goat of a governor open wide mouth dey go make demands onto zamfara gold things... Shame nor catch am sef

While you hold him responsible for poor performance, he was right to ask questions about national resources in other states being controlled locally. Equity and Justice is the only way to ensure unity.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Come to ibadan and make a survey to know if I'm saying the truth or lying.

I be ibadan by from agbeni....makinde na our governor, but tinubu is still the Jagaban.... And why do you Igbos not love to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by yeman1(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
NEXT ELECTION IS LOADING ... NEXT AMBITION FOR TINUBU. BUT WAIT OH... THIS PPL THAT GOVT KILLED IN ENDSARS JUST DIE LIKE THAT ? HMMMM I SHAKE MY HEAD.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by loopman: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Scream:

Nonsense! They are all thieves QED..

When last did you call out your useless Governors
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Jones4190(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Somebody is Wondering if the Church bombed by IPOB terrorists is not registered with CAN o! The heavy Silence eeeehnkwa�����
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
the collaboration of thieves
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
See what Tinubu could not do in Lagos for 8 years.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by CaptainMitch: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Gandollars the election rigger. smiley
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by marsman: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Marine54:
Why are the yaruba's always attached the Ibos force in this country , even though the Ibos don'tn't want to be part of this contraps !
Attach in A democracy, How many Yoruba senators came from the east?.. Abiosiere nii
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by snowball11(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje

Some of you are just slaves to your oppressors! Shior undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by loopman: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Coldie:

Mind the way u talk.

Y are u insulting leaders voted by people to represent them?

Why not attack d leaders from your region, the ones u voted for...

Other leaders are saints
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Trainee223: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
muykem:
Abia state comes to my mind. If this governor is a thief please what name will you give to governor of Abia state both past and present.

Thieferrrrryyyyy grin grin grin

I like BAT because of his development vision for Lagos and now Nigeria at large, but it will be better let him be the kingmaker rather than to fight the battle those rat are lying down for him.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by ndbest650: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Ganduje will eternally be grateful and loyal to tinube for helping secure second term through inconclusive strategy. If not for tinubu, ganduje would have been a forgotten person in the history of Nigerian politics.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by ddmannn(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2020
When did Tinubu comes the jagaban of Nigeria embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Josywhyte: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
wetin consider me dia
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
NOC1:

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje
Every NIGERIAN region has it's own league of professional political criminals. But I wonder why people only see Tinubu as the only Enemy.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by hucknall: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:

Why are some Ibos not proud of their heritage and tribe, always claiming Yoruba

May Almighty God never make me deny me been Yoruba to claim other tribe

Tufiakwa!!! Like Ojukwu the coward and Kanu the the Fugitive

The guy is just embarrassing himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Emekaonline: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:
A Tale of two thieves tongue

They are better than your father that sold you off at baby factory
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by ggood: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:

Why are some Ibos not proud of their heritage and tribe, always claiming Yoruba
May Almighty God never make me deny me been Yoruba to claim other tribe
Tufiakwa!!! Like Ojukwu the coward and Kanu the the Fugitive

You caught that bastard, how can Igbo claim Yoruba
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by joedebeek: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2020
No moral justification on someone caught on camera.These are the kind of comments below that will not allow us to move ahead.
NOC1:

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by FreQ: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2020
INVEST IN MY FARM SETUP

Agricultural Project

Phase One - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase Two - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase One starts December with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Phase Two starts January with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Expected to yield for harvest December 2021

Estimated Financial Projection

: Phase One and Two to yield 30 Million Naira by December 2021/ January 2022

I am seeking for financial investors to round up the financial resources i have to push the project to it's full form.

You can invest as low as 100,000 Naira

We can setup physical meetings and discuss in person. There will be regular meeting throughout the entire duration of the project

Please invest in this project so it will see the FULL light of the day.

Thank you
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Working with the money they stole from the south abi. No wonder una no wan hear the word "DIVISION"
Arrewa:

Ganduje is working!!
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by adewad13(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
privaldo:
BAT should be allowed to do the Lagos magic in Nigeria.

You mean there are no poor people in lagos...everyone is living to his or her desires.

Then turn Nigeria to one class or two class nation through his policies..
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by privaldo: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
adewad13:

You mean there are no poor people in lagos...everyone is living to his or her desires.

Then turn Nigeria to one class or two class nation through his policies..

I was being Sarcastic, I have never been a fan of the Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by hush15: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is gradually getting there!!!

Even tinubu cannot boast of these in his Lagos that he has been robbing for two decades.

Ganduje, even though you are a babariga thief, pls show this man how to be balance both his pocket and state abeg so he take you on bus tours too.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Jsucre(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
is like this baba is now coming back gradually
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Marine54:
mind you , I am not IBO. Hausa/fulani and the yaruba's are the one attaching Ibo by force in This country, cause you can't imagine themselves without IBO !
how many Yoruba can u count in Igbo land, I bet u can't count more than 2000 Yoruba's in d east, whereas in my area alone we have more tban 10k Igbo's, just go home nobody need u, u are invaders and economy migrants

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by zudozz: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
The Kano fine like this?
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:
A Tale of two thieves tongue
I believe your father (if you have one) is also a thief
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Koulture:
angry

All I see is two well known criminals.
same way your father (if you have one) is a known armed robber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.