Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) (47416 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Shekarau Lists Conditions For Reconciliation With Ganduje Group / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Koulture:

Are you okay?

So because I called them criminals means I am igbo.
Mind the way u talk.

Y are u insulting leaders voted by people to represent them?

Why not attack d leaders from your region, the ones u voted for...

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by helinues: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
114fourteen:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by reallest(f): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
jagaban himself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Gabriel004: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
So says an Aboki from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Yoruba kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by flokii: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tinubu has paid his dues.. he deserves a chance in APC to lead this nation biko.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by privaldo: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Let him keep the magic to lagos state pls, we don't need his useless magic.

grin I thought everyone wanted him.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kzinne:
Rubbish
sadness in advance level .sorry you will get well .na who you make your friend turned you to sadist "Hatred"
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

grin I thought everyone wanted him.
No sir, we don't like him in Oyo state cool
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by techmo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Speak for yourself
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by privaldo: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Oh my, this is the first time I have heard a Yoruba person say they don't want him.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje

Trashhhhh.... like they mind their business state wise..... as long as they influence the federal level...we have all rights to attack them
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by juman(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lagos and kano.
Two brotherly gigantic cities.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by leokid866: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
viyon02:
See the devil himself parading and preparing for 2023 presidency battle. Little did he know that those that are desperate for the site will never site on it.
yes they will never site on it.....they will just lay foundation grin
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Kzinne: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
adekolaelect:
sadness in advance level .sorry you will get well .na who you make your friend turned you to sadist "Hatred"
sadness back to the sender
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by leokid866: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Tinubu that even we the Yorubas have rejected. let him keep wasting his loot
sorry please can you tell us the "we" you are talking about.....or tell us the meeting where this decision was taken.....if you can't do this please off your mic....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Tinubu was live in kano state!

Live in Kano Kor Dead in Kano ni Oponu
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by BREYZ: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
Wahala for who dey beef Jagaban

Wahala for who no get sense grin
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Akanbi omo ol'odo ide, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kzinne:
sadness back to the sender
it is not abt back to sender but what you input to yourself remain the product of you inner most side of life .Hatred follow by sadness while positive minded bring out happiness and progress to your life .It remain your responsibility to choose the path you want for your life but you can't sow onions and expect to reap Bananas .
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

Oh my, this is the first time I have heard a Yoruba person say they don't want him.
Even when Awolowo was alived, not all yorubas believe in his philosophy.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
techmo:

Speak for yourself
Come to ibadan and make a survey to know if I'm saying the truth or lying.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by privaldo: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Even when Awolowo was alived, not all yorubas believe in his philosophy.

I know that everyone can't agree with a persons' ideology as long as their lives aren't under threat.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
When the bullion man meet the babanriga dollar banker!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.