Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) (47445 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Shekarau Lists Conditions For Reconciliation With Ganduje Group / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
lol...wetin wan amaze lagosian with wetin dey happen for kano........things that we've been used to for decades

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Yeah a case of my thief is better than your thief.

Lazy youths indeed

I have never seen people like Nigerians before.. They worship their oppressors from east, to west, to north. Shame!

Flyover celebrated as a 'big achievement' in 21 centaury grin.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Redcrafton: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
tsagir:
2023 AREWA's VOTE IS BELONG TO YORUBA

Then in 2031 YORUBA VOTE will BELONG to AREWA.....Heheheheh tongue tongue

..and in 2039 AREWA's VOTE will BELONG TO YORUBA

You are very smart!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Injera(f): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
So says a Mallam from Jigawa state who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
if ibo smell presidency make your yansh bend
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by splashbaby(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
"Total Transformation" Jagaba of Nigeria H.E Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu to Governor Umar Ganduje while plying the 2km Sabon Gari flyover constructed by Gov Ganduje, during Jagaban's visit to Kano today.

Tinubu was Amazed by the total transformation of Kano metropolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIMKUdpl9sg
Thieves admiring thieves
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Bhol28: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2020
This man!!
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by michoim(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Ganduje is a theif just like an average Nigerian politician.

But trust me...Ganduje is working!!
He is a working governor, period
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Arrewa: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Myhusband:
Kano is really blessed to have Good leaders, from Kwankwanso to Ganduje, those guys have good eyes on physical capital

I love all the infrastructures in Kano state, well done Arrewa on this

religion extremism need to be tamed in north for north to enjoy her true value
absolutely!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Redcrafton:

Nigeria is one of the most corrupt, poor, terrorised nation on earth due to your political strategy and sagacity... smiley

While the Igbos are concentrating on business.

You see your life...shooting yourself on your toes...

Maybe you don't understand me, I said focused on area you knw how to do best and let presidency to be rotating BTW north and southwest, you guys don't have business in national politics biko
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by tsagir(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Beremx:
Traditional title loading for Tinubu. Tinubu must not come back to Lagos without a title from Kano Emirs
TRIDITIONAL TITLE IS NOT FOR USELESS MA (IGBOpigs)....YORUBA DESERVE MORE THAN THAN FROM AREWA. jagaban2023
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2020
viyon02:
See the devil himself parading and preparing for 2023 presidency battle. Little did he know that those that are desperate for the site will never site on it.

Are you sure you are cus e dey do me like slapping you so as to reset your brain
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Tinubu be feeling like the boss of all APC politicians. I rest my case
Arrewa:
"Total Transformation" Jagaba of Nigeria H.E Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu to Governor Umar Ganduje while plying the 2km Sabon Gari flyover constructed by Gov Ganduje, during Jagaban's visit to Kano today.

Tinubu was Amazed by the total transformation of Kano metropolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIMKUdpl9sg
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Birds of a feather.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Baba40(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Tinubu that even we the Yorubas have rejected. let him keep wasting his loot

Omo a towun rinwa...
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Waste of time and energy grin
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Redcrafton: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Fussion1000:

Maybe you don't understand me, I said focused on area you knw how to do best and let presidency to be rotating BTW north and southwest, you guys don't have business in national politics biko

You are sinking deeper with your understanding of politics.

Tell me your achievements in politics.

Nigeria is one of the worse countries to live slightly better than Afghanistan, Syria and Somalia, however these countries are better in infrastructure e.g. electricity and good roads. You are in politics to steal and loot and nothing more.

Tinubu you are salivating on has jet from looting Lagos and FG. David Cameron and Obama cannot even boast of that.

Understanding your brand of politics...my foot smiley

Pic - Kabul, Afganistan

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Decent09(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Koulture:
angry

All I see is two well known criminals.

Oboy all these Governors are collecting bribes
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=muykem post=96732453]Abia state comes to my mind. If this governor is a thief please what name will you give to governor of Abia state both past and present. [/qu opote]

Ja gu da
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Germi9: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
the roads are so tiny...
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by KingTom(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje
Have you been to Delta recently? grin
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Joeyy27(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Hi
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by shugabasbn: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Among the current governors no one can match Ganduje achievement in terms of infrastructure but unfortunately the dollar saga is a big stain on him.

I love Kano, their riches n poors all have self belongings n they see the state as their own unlike many states

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by modsAREuselesss: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
2 Agressive looters
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by studentofTruth: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Nice one.

Baba was amazed; it must have been an engineering masterpiece.

I will love to visit Kano and Kaduna but don't know when I will have time for another tour.

Covered the most of Southern States' capitals, except Abeokuta and Yenegoa. Covered the most of North Central except Minna and Jos.

North West on my mind next.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by seeniyke(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
two jagudasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Vent60: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
OK, good
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Polithiefcians!
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by saintruky(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje

Sometimes i dey shame to say i come from Delta state... State with d highest allocation, no meaningful development.. yet d goat of a governor open wide mouth dey go make demands onto zamfara gold things... Shame nor catch am sef
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by femixx: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
So says a Mallam from Jigawa state who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Stop making a fool of yourself. You do not call yourself a Yoruba by saying so but your utterances should portray you as one. Baba ti de ni a n gbo, a ki n gbo emi Baba ti de. Be proud of your ancestry!
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by seeniyke(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2020
2023 loading they planning again
gandollar and jaguda of lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.