Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) (47413 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Shekarau Lists Conditions For Reconciliation With Ganduje Group / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
"This is more like Third Mainland" shocked

Haba Tinubu! A low budget freeway is more like one of Africa's longest bridges? Anything for politics.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Tinubu that even we the Yorubas have rejected. let him keep wasting his loot
Yoruba kee you there. imagine my Igbo brother denying his tribe.iberibe gbuo gi ebe ahu.onye nzuzu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Realtord43:
Bullion van thief and Agbada dollar thief cruising freely.

irony of life.
justice delay is not justice denied.
justice must be serve to this rogue hardened thief soonest!!
same way justice must be served to your father for killing and forcefully collecting his younger brother's land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:

Lol liar,igbo claiming Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
JAGABA the BAT,CAT Chief Ahmed.Tinubu The cat with 9 lives, The Nation can not wait anymore, please 2023 come quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Smartwave: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje
don't forget to add IMO with supreme court governor.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by RedPhoenix: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bragalane:
Cursed soul which of the governors from your father's region not a thief dare embark on such a massive project ? Even River state that collect allocation more than Kano will never dare such a project even in 4040. You are here insulting those beta than your entire generation dead alive n unborn inclusive while you watch as cursed criminals like Ikpeazu Umahi Ugwuanyi Abaribe n Co loot your pathetic destiny n the destiny of your dead father n unborn generation away in your own generation.

But you gleefully call Atiku a thief right. You retard
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I be ibadan by from agbeni....makinde na our governor, but tinubu is still the Jagaban.... And why do you Igbos not love to mind your business
Point of correction, I'm not igbo i am oyo and I was born and bread in ibadan infact i schooled in ibadan all through my life, so I'm telling you first class info we don't rate tinubu here in ibadan.
Nobody is saying he's not the Jagaban, he's just the Jagaban of lagos state and not yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by saintruky(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
studentofTruth:

While you hold him responsible for poor performance, he was right to ask questions about national resources in other states being controlled locally. Equity and Justice is the only way to ensure unity.

I quite agree wit u... But wat has he done wit d resources under his control?
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Redcrafton:

But he exchanged yours with vegetable oil cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is festive periods, yours was perpetual slavery to a useless governor, Tinubu has left governance for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tinubu actually wants to contest 2023 with Ganduje is VP? haba
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Point of correction, I'm not igbo i am oyo and I was born and bread in ibadan infact i schooled in ibadan all through my life, so I'm telling you first class info we don't rate tinubu here in ibadan.
Nobody is saying he's not the Jagaban, he's just the Jagaban of lagos state and not yoruba land.

grin naso, omo Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
NOC1:
You can’t drag down who is ahead of you.

Only Lagosians and Kanoians are justified to air their view on this matter, if you are from Abia and delta state with T. A. Orji and Ibori you have no moral justification to condemn Tinubu and Ganduje

I have every moral justification to criticize Tinubu and Ganduje because I haven't stolen public money like them.

Go and meet Ibori and Orji and tell them that.

Don't pin Ibori and Orji on me, we are not the same
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by lagdmark(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Koulture:
angry

All I see is two well known criminals.
awon ole meji
Professor Ganduje for president and professor Bola Tinubu for vice president.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by rimijoshua(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu
You will never become the president of Nigeria.
You plans are dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin naso, omo Igbo
I won't really like to insult you, but you are acting like a tribal bigot, will you like to speak to me on phone to clear your doubt, Mr doubting Thomas.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pearlyakin:

I won't really like to insult you, but you are acting like a tribal bigot, will you like to speak to me on phone to clear your doubt, Mr doubting Thomas.

Naso grin
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by mohalexyz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:

Ganduje is working!!
says who? thats the work of formal governor
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Empiree: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
It seems Northern Nigeria has standard roads and highways than Southwestern, southeastern and southern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Naso grin
You are a Clown.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Why claiming the tribe you are not,you guys are known for bad things.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by calcal: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is gradually getting there!!!

with BIAFRA OIL
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by virtual7(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is gradually getting there!!!

Pls I sent you a mail, did you get to see it
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Olofin2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:

This coward claiming to be Yoruba and in another thread saying Igbo is greatest black people. Another name for yiboe is cowardice.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Obiobidgbo14: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
tsagir:
YORUBA MUST WIN 2023
Yoruba go Winn because they will block everybody's brain from thinking with their man made Jax.
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Arrewa: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
virtual7:

Pls I sent you a mail, did you get to see it
send your email address here
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
what is we from the look of this you are igbo
Re: Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) by Modarun(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
All i see are two old men about to be thrown into political oblivion. Gandollar and Alpha beta looter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin / Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.