Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men (2146 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
A South Sudan lady has taken the bull by the horn by marrying herself because she's tired of men...

I think it's weird but hey..nah marry she marry herself she no kee person...

What do yhu think?

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Temmylee01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by vickydankal(f): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Is this what is called “self love”?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Or no man gree marry am she should just say the truth

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Sundrus: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin vibrator go suffer for this one hand

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:
Or no man gree marry am she should just say the truth

She's a beautiful lady...any man would want to marry...

I don't think that's the issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sundrus:
grin vibrator go suffer for this one hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

She's a beautiful lady...any man would want to marry...

I don't think that's the issue

I think men should decide if a lady is beautiful and women if a man is.

And she isn't beautiful she is extremely black and skinny, maybe she didn't see suitors at her end
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by EdricBond: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Don't tell me she did the wedding inside a Christian Church sad.
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by EdricBond: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
It's not her fault.
Many men are losing it nowadays! grin

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by paulolee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
I trust our naija girls...dey rather join feminism geng, stay silent as an evening newspaper or start preparing for this upcoming "shilo 2020 tagged "divine turn around if their lives can turn around than disgrace themselves like this..

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

I think men should decide if a lady is beautiful and women if a man is.

And she isn't beautiful she is extremely black and skinny, maybe she didn't see suitors at her end

Because ladies don't have eyes to see women and vice versa?

The lady is beautiful...her skin is perfect..she has the perfect nose ... eyes and mouth...plus she's a tall lady... she's this beautiful without makeup..or wig et accessories...

Yhu men prefer fake...that's why most ladies bleach and kill themselves to appease yhu lot... tufiakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by MJBOLT: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
i would have suggested the same for nairaland evening newspapers but what will happen to their eggs?
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Bennysam: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
i would have suggested the same for nairaland evening newspapers but what will happen to their eggs?
Zzor and her company
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

Because ladies don't have eyes to see women and vice versa?

The lady is beautiful...she skin is perfect..she has the perfect nose ... eyes and mouth...plus she's a tall lady... she's this beautiful without makeup..or wig et accessories...

Yhu men prefer fake...that's why most ladies bleach and kill themselves to appease yhu lot... tufiakwa

Read what I said I said men are in the better position to judge a woman's beauty and a woman in a better position to judge a man, when did I say women don't have eyes why is it that when you ladies see someone mentioning woman, you guys just get a full grown feminist erection

You men prefer fake lol, we prefer what we like call it fake or not stop being a hypocrite don't you prefer rich men over poor men, so stop blabing your feminist mouth when we men say what we like, if we don't like you, you are free to go and bleach and be fake, no one is forcing you, if you later get cancer or complications we move on to the next nobody forced you and stop blaming men for a your problems, if your rich boyfriend gets broke won't you leave him, if you lie may thunder strike your ovaries.

Men's selling point is their money, if you are broke na your own cake or go be a G-boy and face Efcc

Women is their beauty, if you are ugly na your own cake(Shiloh is still available)

I wonder do you ladies even reason before you type, let's try to be real go ourselves

If you think she is fine go and marry her we men don't think so,

3 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Shortyy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Go girl. Men we have these days ain't worth it.
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
MJBOLT:

Make Una update me o... I'm lost...which one be "nairaland evening newspaper" again?
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

Read what I said I said men are in the better position to judge a woman's beauty and a woman in a better position to judge a man, when did I say women don't have eyes why is it that when you ladies see someone mentioning woman, you guys just get a full grown feminist erection

You men prefer fake lol, we prefer what we like call it fake or not stop being a hypocrite don't you prefer rich men over poor men, so stop blabing your feminist mouth when we men say what we like, if we don't like you, you are free to go and bleach and be fake, no one is forcing you, if you later get cancer or complications we move on to the next nobody forced you and stop blaming men for a your problems, if your rich boyfriend gets broke won't you leave him, if you lie may thunder strike your ovaries.

Men's selling point is their money, if you are broke na your own cake or go be a G-boy and face Efcc

Women is their beauty, if you are ugly na your own cake(Shiloh is still available)

I wonder do you ladies even reason before you type, let's try to be real go ourselves

If you think she is fine go and marry her we men don't think so,

I honestly don't have the strength to start mincing words with yhu...all I can say is that use yhur tongue count yhur teeth...

When yhu guys see any lady saying something remotely meaningful y'all misogynist selves starts tagging her a feminist..

"We men don't think" allow the real men to come and talk their own...this is not a French class...so who's the we?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by younglleo: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle grin grin grin
Use Love Machine give ursef pikin too

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

I honestly don't have the strength to start mincing words with yhu...all I can say is that use yhur tongue count yhur teeth...

When yhu guys see any lady saying something remotely meaningful y'all misogynist selves starts tagging her a feminist..

"We men don't think" allow the real men to come and talk their own...this is not a French class...so who's the we?

In case you don't know what a misogynist is go and Google it, the same problem that is worrying religion extremists is what is worrying you a very sick bigotry. You know it's bold girls like you who think men are scum that end up in Shiloh.

@ bolded men are men there are no real or fake, a dick makes you a man, that's something you will never have. we choose what we like and throw away what we don't like, it's not like you ladies are any different

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
younglleo:
Wahala be like bicycle grin grin grin
Use Love Machine give ursef pikin too

She'll do artificial insemination or adopt...

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

She'll do artificial insemination or adopt...

With semen of men she is tired of who are you decieving she should better go clone herself

3 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

In case you don't know what a misogynist is go and Google it, the same problem that is worrying religion extremists is what is worrying you a very sick bigotry. You know it's bold girls like you who think men are scum that end up in Shiloh.

@ bolded men are men there are no real or fake, a dick makes you a man, that's something you will never have. we choose what we like and throw away what we don't like, it's not like you ladies are any different

I know what I typed and I typed what I know... Yhu now feel yhu know what I think ...for goodness sake niggur ... I never said "men are scum" ....I have a father, brother's, uncles, friends, ex's etc and they're surely not scum...
That Shiloh yhure talking about yhure find yhurself there for sure...if yhu don't come down from yhur high horses.....

If yhu think the world revolves around men then yhure wrong..

Yhu still fail to decipher what I typed in that paragraph...

Whatever yhu think or feel is yhur business...have a good night rest...and I rest yhu to muse over everything I've told yhu... it's not everyday yhure opportuned to see the truth..

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

With semen of men she is tired of who are you decieving she should better go clone herself

That leaves her with the option of adopting
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by czarr(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
She doesn't look attractive enough for a guy to marry so good riddance, maybe she can stand herself when she looks in the mirror.
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

I know what I typed and I typed what I know... Yhu now feel yhu know what I think ...for goodness sake niggur ... I never said "men are scum" ....I have a father, brother's, uncles, friends, ex's etc and they're surely not scum...
That Shiloh yhure talking about yhure find yhurself there for sure...if yhu don't come down from yhur high horses.....

If yhu think the world revolves around men then yhure wrong..

Yhu still fail to decipher what I typed in that paragraph...

Whatever yhu think or feel is yhur business...have a good night rest...and I rest yhu to muse over everything I've told yhu... it's not everyday yhure opportuned to see the truth..

When did I say the world revolves around men, plainly women control the world by controlling men.
The fact am trying to pass along to you is that, people both men and women humans in general pick the finest, most beautiful and wealthiest things, women pick rich men first(or cute ones if the economy was good in Nigeria) and men pick cute ladies first so stop trying to blame men for not picking ladies they don't like or find attractive that's how God made humans

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
czarr:
She doesn't look attractive enough for a guy to marry so good riddance, maybe she can stand herself when she looks in the mirror.

Exactly what I said but these ladies nor want gree

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by hashtagged(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

That leaves her with the option of adopting

Adopting children that were also made from semen lol
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
czarr:

Show us yhur own face make we see... kettle wey dey call pot black..
Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by Jodha(f): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

When did I say the world revolves around men, plainly women control the world by controlling men.
The fact am trying to pass along to you is that, people both men and women humans in general pick the finest, most beautiful and wealthiest things, women pick rich men first(or cute ones if the economy was good in Nigeria) and men pick cute ladies first so stop trying to blame men for not picking ladies they don't like or find attractive that's how God made humans

My stand is that ..that lady is naturally beautiful... effortlessly and she's beautiful above average..

I wasn't blaming men....I was just stating a fact... obviously everybody like better thing...but let's not lose a diamond in our search for rubies ...

Shikenah

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men by czarr(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jodha:

Show us yhur own face make we see... kettle wey dey call pot black..
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You / No Man Was Born A Simp, Simping Is A Choice !!! (pictures) / My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.