Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. (29579 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Iwantpeace: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have met Charlie boy a couple of times at fcmb gwarimpa Abuja..
The only celebs that will freak me out is Lee min ho South Korean actor and wwe champion Roman reigns aka the big dog cheesy
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by tonididdy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
I saw chinko ekun @abuja airport... We was headed desame destination, I just ignored him as he stood behind me on the queue.

Met late OJB Jezebel at a show back then in Benin. I was star struck and asked for a photo of which he obliged, I took several shots. Still have those photos in my fb.

Met pastor fatoyinbo (aka krest master) @abuja airport, I was looking fly but he was too fly for me. He was all decked in Gucci. I just jealously ignored him.

Met David Luiz @dubai mall. He was seated all alone @kfc center... I couldn't ignore him. I rushed for a photo... I think the photo is my current naira Lander DP. Best of it all, I am a blues fan and he was still a Cfc player then

4 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Jbleenk: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Talking about celebrities, think of all Manchester United Fc players under Alex Ferguson and Alex himself, I’ve met them one on one on several occasions.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Kiddllc: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Liposure:
fork! to sample this babe de hungry me

Lool.. I understand u bro grin

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by typersi: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
I ve met a couple of stars.seen jordi alba ,suarez ,messi and uvun cr9 himself .i had just spent 4 weeks in madrim. on one one particular day while cr7 was headin for traininmg i requsted for a selfie which he gladly obliged while he reached for his cars dashbnard to get me a souvenir, superstar mouka foam had other ideas to my dismay. :oI ve met a couple of stars.seen jordi alba ,suarez ,messi and uvun cr9 himself .i had just spent 4 weeks in madrim. on one one particular day while cr7 was headin for traininmg i requsted for a selfie which he gladly obliged while he reached for his cars dashbnard to get me a souvenir, superstar mouka foam had other ideas to my dismay.

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by lekanation(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Suarez in current Barca team
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Kiddllc: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Iwantpeace:
I have met Charlie boy a couple of times at fcmb gwarimpa Abuja..
The only celebs that will freak me out is Lee min ho South Korean actor and wwe champion Roman reigns aka the big dog cheesy
I dislike that old idiot..One time he rode his power bike into the public concourse area of the Abuja airport, if u know that area u will know there's even.how u will push ur trolley u go stain the clean polished floors but this fool no even send n was even smoking.. Then when he approached by airport security to coordinate himself he brought out a small pistol and made a mockery of them security officials. Las las them still beg am ontop.

3 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by kelmicheal: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have seen Cristiano alias ORORO only once wayback when he was playing for madrid and i was in spain then i bought a match ticket to see one of their game at the santiago stadium.

4 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by nuelsam: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
JazzFreak:
Yeah !.. Met BasketMouth; at Spar Adeola Odeku.
Holla the guy of his nice craft in the comic industry, thinking say na better persin... only to get a nasty shock.
The bros jus frown, form serious like say Iwan beg am money; shenk my hand wey I use salute am... e con murmur one gibberish wey I nor understand, begin dey waka comot.
My wife standing a few feet away con chastise me loudly say shebi she tell me say make I nor greet am, say most of these guys are illiterates and barely educated; na me find trobule dey hail am. The guy hear, e pain am but nothing e fit do anything.... all man jus bone go dia way.

[/b]In most cases, the fame gets to their head and it becomes an issue to relate properly.[b]
I like your wife already.. ..women and bad mouthing

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kiddllc:

Most of them na fake ooo... That girl no get pim! My yansh sef and hers i sure say na my own big pass. Who get yansh ehhn even if she wear flowing gown na then the thing dey even vibrate pass if u look am well cheesy

She get ass (but na botched one). The thing never jiggle before since I sabi that lady. Very annoying thing. Strong like stone. grin
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Ginomel(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I worked at Paramount Studio lot in Hollywood for a few years.

Nuff said grin

Baba, you must have seen enough of them in your 30 years stay. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Ayula911: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buharis, gatemans sister of the brother inlaw
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Forget Bob o, if you see them in reality, you go shock. Bobrisky wey resemble scarecrow without filter? angry
I am shocked cheesy

Is there anyone among them whose bleaching is clean and flawless?
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Kiddllc: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

She get ass (but na botched one). The thing never jiggle before since I sabi that lady. Very annoying thing. Strong like stone. grin
Ehhen.. thank u jare be like that pocohantas know her personally so she no want be like she's bad mouthing her but a botched ass is as good as no ass na. Meanwhile answer that my question abeg. Its very important to me.. thank u kiss

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Youngsage: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol. Several of them. Used to see tuface almost everyday.

9ice, praiz, the Mavins, WC, etc.

BankyW is the coolest Nigerian celebrity by the way. In real life cheesy cheesy
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by EgunMogaji2: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ginomel:

Baba, you must have seen enough of them in your 30 years stay. lol.

33 my brother grin

And yes many and up close and personal too.

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Kai you can lie for Africa. Is Imhotep your mentor?
Imhotep amaka.grin
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by TheOneOBI: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
most times,I mind my business so that they won't start feeling like they've made it beyond what we know..I am a celeb in my own lane too

Yes oooo! Meeting a celeb shudn't make anyone value him or herself any less.

"Me sef i be celebrity in my own Lane"

Nice one.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by josephft2000: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm also a celebrity in my own right.The people you called celebrities too should fall on themselves to meet me.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Finnestgreat: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have met a few celebs like phyno(didn't even know that we are related in a way),ahmed musa(when my cousin uchenna nwofor was picked for the 2010 fifa world cup),solid star,kcee(met him at shoprite),flavor,maraji,rmd(when he visited my dad F.Y.I my dad resembles him so much),wizkid(when he came to perform inTFC),2face,ada la pinky and igwe 2pac. If i remember anyother celeb that i have met den i will modify.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Kendrick80(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saw banky W once at spar ilupeju...last last I face front
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by China112(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
When. I was younger I met a Yoruba actress. I just felt normal but saw may people laughing in euphoria and struggling to shake the lady. I can't remember her name again

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by China112(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Vikkoh:
Okay lemme drop mine.

The 1st Celebrity I met was Papa Ajasco and Mama Ajasco.
That was years ago when they were still the talk of the Town.
Boy Alinko used to stay at my area too.
Last year I saw 9ice, Tobi Bakre of BBN.
I can't remember all but I'll modify once I remember.
wow you have met alot of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Omo! I think say na only me this thing pain. On Saturday while hanging out at Xhale, I saw at least 8 Tier2 female celebs. All of them get ass for IG, for reality I no see the nyash.

May we never have ass that disappears o. Ini Edo get nyash sha, maybe na the cloth wey she wear that day. grin grin
Ms poco poco.. Small small..

Do you go about in search of one's ass? Lol!

Well, the truth of the matter is this.. The internet is a menace to the society..

I only pity the young folks who see dem as a lifestyle in reality.

Until shit hits the fan
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by kcowen(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
I work at the airport,i get to issue them boarding pass,seen almost if not all,even politicians are not left out,sometimes I also get to handle presidential flights so seen Buhari and Osibanjo..I don't famz myself around them just do my work except you want to be generous enough to drop few bucks in my hand

7 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Donchris3(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
I and big brother celeb,he is nice to say the least..I don't cap.
Ebuka

8 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Ginomel(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some years ago ,Tijani Cole came to my cousin's big pharmacy to buy drugs. I was at the counter with the two sales agents. They didn't recognise him but I did, though I pretended and ignored him.

After buying his drugs, he said good night all, then I answered good night Mr Cole. He surprisingly looked at me and started smiling.

He was obviously surprise that I knew him but didn't betray any sign. That's the way to go of them.

Recognise and ignore them, it will deflate their pride.

Also met Victor Osuagwu and told him, Bros you are blocking the access. I knew he would be wondering didn't this guy recognize me?

Though I did but my usual ignore mode.

7 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Ginomel(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

33 my brother grin
And yes many and up close and personal too.

I faint. You really came and conquered US, then left like a boss. lol

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Avast:

Ur wife sabi better pikin.

I just love the guy, maybe because of his simplicity.

Yes he is.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Ms poco poco.. Small small..

Do you go about in search of one's ass? Lol!

Well, the truth of the matter is this.. The internet is a menace to the society..
I only pity the young folks who see dem as a lifestyle in reality. Until shit hits the fan

If I were a man, na nyash go be my weakness o. That said, ladies check each other out. As them dey look my own, me sef dey look their own na.

Ishilove:

I am shocked cheesy

Is there anyone among them whose bleaching is clean and flawless?

Some do, takes a lot of money. Though if you see fake, you go know.

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by RosyIsBlessed: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
I meet lots of them at the airport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.