Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? (3438 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by wkkwl: 3:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Please your views would be really helpful.

Thanks
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks
As soon as possible, you know how difficult it has been lately, don't delay in helping and reaching out to people. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by uthlaw: 4:59am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks
money for what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks

Like a prostitute ? Usually the moment you come. I'm confused by your question. #trolling
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by ValCon888: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2020
You just met a girl and you want to give her money. Your mumu never start.

If you don't date a broke girl, she'll never ask you for money. The only thing worse than dating a Nigerian girl is dating a broke Nigerian girl.

Free yourself from the mental slavery that makes you believe you are obligated to give a girl money for dating her.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by bereavedheart: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks
Pls just calm down.The sole purpose of meeting her isn't to dash her money but if you feel she needs it,no problem.

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Freestainworld(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2020
After drilling her rabbit hole
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by odinson1(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
As soon as possible, you know how difficult it has been lately, don't delay in helping and reaching out to people. God bless you

As always,you never disappoint.

@Op, Pls I will Advice you not to Ever take Relationship Advice from A woman(not even your sisters) Because they really don't care about you,so long as Their fellow woman benefits from it, they will give you any advice at all.
Pls bro don't ever Give your money to any Nigerian girl(unless of course she's a prostitute). If you give her today she will say thank you
Don't give her tommorow,she will call you broke and stingy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by fati2001(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks

WHY DO YOU WANT TO GIVE NIGERIAN GIRLS MONEY?

2 Likes

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2020
When you finally tie the Knot!!
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by odinson1(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Miltonbit(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Bro, abeg calm down and invest your money wisely.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Mrscarter(f): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:

Lol zzor

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Mrscarter(f): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks

If U like her n feel she honestly needs help n U want to do a good deed then do so but giving her money just to spend time with her or date her? Y should U pay her to date you?
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Skmoda360(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:

Thanks
I won't advise you to give your money to any woman again except your wife, sisters or mum or cousins cuz those ones will appreciate it. undecided
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Mrscarter(f): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2020
odinson1:

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

You're rightcheesy

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by adekola72559: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2020
After drilling her rabbit hole

2 Likes

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2020
another Simpson...
give her money for what?
#simping is really a disorder

2 Likes

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Which kind of question is dis..are we your pocket ..Guy if u want to give give..if u don't want to give don't give..if u think u will get an answer here I'm sorry 4 u..all d guys here will tell u not to give as long as she is not your wife..and all d ladies here will tell u to start as soon as possible smiley

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Babara1994(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Which kind of question is dis..are we your pocket ..Guy if u want to give give..if u don't want to give don't give..if u think u will get an answer here I'm sorry 4 u..all d guys here will tell u not to give as long as she is not your wife..and all d ladies here will tell u to start as soon as possible smiley
Leech spotted. God knows how many guys you don task grin
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Babara1994(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2020
It is wrong. A lady who truly loves you won't ask you for money. I'm a lady. If a lady demands money from you today, she'll keep on demanding forever. The day you don't give, she'll call you names snd forget all the good you've done.
Be wise guys. This is what I tell my brothers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by chinchonglee(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2020
One girl i jst met started telling me how she needs to pay her school fees!
What is this nonsense with Nigerian girls sef

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by tobechi74: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Whenever she gives you money first
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by MJBOLT: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
dont forget to pay her house rent and also set up a business for her.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2020
As soon as possible wink

smiley
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:
*all d ladies* so u're nt female afterall
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by WrittyWritter(f): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Babara1994:

Leech spotted. God knows how many guys you don task grin

How do I know I'm a leech..I task u ni
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2020
you should start now father Christmas
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by WrittyWritter(f): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
*all d ladies* so u're nt female afterall

Did u skip d part where I said 'all d guys' ...

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by bobokeshington: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Donmoscojaja:
you should start now father Christmas

grin
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by bobokeshington: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
TO FLOG THIS OP KOBOKO DEY HUNGRY ME
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Did u skip d part where I said 'all d guys' ...
No i didnt..

u made a generalisation with dz "all d females". Now if u're truly female, u wouldnt have. Do u comprende?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lithuanian Company Launches Potato Chips With Vagina Flavor / Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / I Think I Miss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.