Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? (3507 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Liposure: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Do whatever you like. Its your money.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by hashtagged(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:
Please your views would be really helpful.

Thanks

Never, I repeat never,. You better give that money to your mom, dad or simblings
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Karlifate: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl, this thread is for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/6297359/emmanuel-adebayor-accuses-ex-girlfriend-dillish

Las las, the decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by wkkwl: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Thanks
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by romunu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Before I meet her
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Jazzafizzy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
wkkwl:
Please your views would be really helpful.

Thanks

This who you be grin

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Please Do not hesitate to bless any female you come across with enough money

We are wonderful and lovely creature...
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by somebody02: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Almost never for me.
Its not transactional.

I buy PayPal funds, eBay gift cards, Skrill, Neteller and Africard funds.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by somebody02: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Almost never for me.
Its not transactional.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Jodha(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
ValCon888:
You just met a girl and you want to give her money. Your mumu never start.

If you don't date a broke girl, she'll never ask you for money. The only thing worse than dating a Nigerian girl is dating a broke Nigerian girl.

Free yourself from the mental slavery that makes you believe you are obligated to give a girl money for dating her.

Keep forming woke
..love is all about giving
.... yhu can't say yhu love someone without giving...

"God loved the world and GAVE his only begotten son" there's no love without giving...

The giving should be from both parties
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Jodha(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
My dear op give her as soon as possible... without she asking...

It's more blessed to give than to receive...
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Bbass1990(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pls clerify money for what, acceptance fee or what?
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

Keep forming woke
..love is all about giving
.... yhu can't say yhu love someone without giving...

"God loved the world and GAVE his only begotten son" there's no love without giving...

The giving should be from both parties
and what is she giving? Vagina? Cause that's what most girls say they are giving in Nigerian relationships. Same pleasure I could get jerking off or using a sex doll.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Jodha(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
and what is she giving? Vagina? Cause that's what most girls say they are giving in Nigerian relationships. Same pleasure I could get jerking off or using a sex doll.

Let's all pretend...ladies don't support men financially too..
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

you dont need to pretend,we all know the reality is that most relationships in this country are seen by the females as an avenue to cashout and not to share love. If you like dey argue but you know the truth within yourself.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Babara1994:
It is wrong. A lady who truly loves you won't ask you for money. I'm a lady. If a lady demands money from you today, she'll keep on demanding forever. The day you don't give, she'll call you names snd forget all the good you've done.
Be wise guys. This is what I tell my brothers.

You have no shame!
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
No i didnt..

u made a generalisation with dz "all d females". Now if u're truly female, u wouldnt have. Do u comprende?

But if she were a male, she would have worded it differently, so... What exactly is your point?
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Churchill6767: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

2%.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Jodha(f): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Churchill6767:

2%.

40%

I know many ladies that are singlehandedly funding their relationships....and the guys are even acting up...

Not all ladies are leeches...
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Babara1994(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You have no shame!
Shame is ur covering
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But if she were a male, she would have worded it differently, so... What exactly is your point?
no. She said "all females" would say a particular thing. Yet as a female she typed d opposite of what "all females" were suppose to say.
note that: "all females" has been serves as a generalization conclusively.
This makes her subtly appear as a male behind a female moniker .. Why? ..

Because she didnt type/say what "all females" were suppose to say.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Babara1994:
It is wrong. A lady who truly loves you won't ask you for money. I'm a lady. If a lady demands money from you today, she'll keep on demanding forever. The day you don't give, she'll call you names snd forget all the good you've done.
Be wise guys. This is what I tell my brothers.
finally a real lady!!

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:
My dear op give her as soon as possible... without she asking...

It's more blessed to give than to receive...
Why should he be d 1st to give?
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
no. She said "all females" would say a particular thing. Yet as a female she typed d opposite of what "all females" were suppose to say.
note that: "all females" has been serves as a generalization conclusively.
This makes her subtly appear as a male behind a female moniker .. Why? ..

Because she didnt type/say what "all females" were suppose to say.

She also said "all the males"

So I don't see how her wording anything proves her gender.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She also said "all the males"

So I don't see how her wording anything proves her gender.
Go through her write up again, you'd understand better.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
Go through her write up again, you'd understand better.

I understood her post perfectly. Your post is what is confusing me.

However, I know what you're trying to achieve by doing this nonsense over a harmless grammar. I should let you know now that it's useless. Whether she's a male or female is pointless as long as she's a human being.
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
there is no given rule to when u can give a girl or anyone money.if u have more than enough and u feel like giving then nobody is stopping u nau
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I understood her post perfectly. Your post is what is confusing me.

However, I know what you're trying to achieve by doing this nonsense over a harmless grammar. I should let you know now that it's useless. Whether she's a male or female is pointless as long as she's a human being.
Alright.. I wasnt intending to make it such a b4 deal anyways
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Jodha(f): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
Why should he be d 1st to give?

He wants to give...let him give...
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

He wants to give...let him give...
She should start with d giving 1st.

1 Like

Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by wkkwl: 2:09am On Dec 08, 2020
bump
Re: When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? by Bellotelli: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
As soon as possible, you know how difficult it has been lately, don't delay in helping and reaching out to people. God bless you
This is kind of thing that gives you orgasm...mchww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money / I Am A Mess Right Now / Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.