Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4354 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

thank God you know urself mr fugly being...

toothpick waist...
lol, pained ass bitch...u really want to tempt me to post my pic, but i wont try that shit, cos u masturbating with my pic all the time affects me, spiritually...im so sure, even as a guy, in terms of looks , we are not even in the same category..u dont only look ugly, u look so dirty..this is my last reply to u.... lemme give u a piece of advice, how come every guy in this forum calls u ugly?, that should tell u that, u being ugly is a fact, not an insult, bye..*runs away*
Re: . by peppermint7(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
guy, why na..delete this pic asap, my eyes don de pepper me na angry
Wetin do ur eyes
Re: . by peppermint7(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
mj31:

Bringing her picture up to insult her..
If you are not cool with her ideology then let her be
Oga I made a comment with my phone and someone from no where just decided to show her foolishness.
Na the result be that sha

1 Like

Re: . by peppermint7(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
What is your problem, when I'm tired of taking down your post, I know what to do next, why are you such a badbele, this thread was created for oil workers because i want to ask them some questions

Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
peppermint7:

Meanwhile
Me: Drinking to ur wailings Cheers
You are the wailer here

1 Like

Re: . by peppermint7(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol, pained ass bitch...u really want to tempt me to post my pic, but i wont try that shit, cos u masturbating with my pic all the time affects me, spiritually...im so sure, even as a guy, in terms of looks , we are not even in the same category..u dont only look ugly, u look so dirty..this is my last reply to u.... lemme give u a piece of advice, how come every guy in this forum calls u ugly?, that should tell u that, u being ugly is a fact, not an insult, bye..*runs away*
Vaginal pple grin
Re: . by peppermint7(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
You are the wailer here
This Bourbon go sweet wella while I watch you pple wail
Bring it on

Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
Tiny waist, I thought you have eyes, Waka komot
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Then stop looking for trouble
never looked for anyone's trouble, i just quoted my fellow guy, as u can see..u always being desperate to troll me with ur usual "tiny waist" slang, speaks volume of how u seek uneccesary attention..behave matured and reply me, concerning the matter of discusion or something related to the thread, dont always whine and nag about my look, ppl that matter most in my life aren't complaining, so u dony have right to complain ok_?.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
never looked for anyone's trouble, i just quoted my fellow guy, as u can see..u always being desperate to troll me with ur usual "tiny waist" slang, speaks volume of how u seek uneccesary attention..behave matured and reply me, concerning the matter of discusion or something related to the thread, dont always whine and nag about my look, ppl that matter most in my life aren't complaining, so u dony have right to complain ok_?.
lol
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
peppermint7:
Wetin do ur eyes
pepper enter am grin
Re: . by stephanie79548: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
: You are the wailer here This Bourbon go sweet wella while I watch you pple wailBring it on
Re: . by fati2001(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=LINTUNE post=96754367]lol, pained ass bitch...u really want to tempt me to post my pic, but i wont try that shit, cos u masturbating with my pic all the time affects me, spiritually...im so sure, even as a guy, in terms of looks , we are not even in the same category..u dont only look ugly, u look so dirty..this is my last reply to u.... lemme give u a piece of advice, how come every guy in this forum calls u ugly?, that should tell u that, u being ugly is a fact, not an insult, bye..*runs away*[/quote!

lol.. pissed rapist... your pictures can make a fowl to commit suicide.. so better save the embarrassment...

yes we can never be in the same category...
your facial structure are nightmares not to mention the body structure you got....

HEAD AND WAIST ABOVE ARE BIGGER THAN THE OTHER LOW PARTS = GUY WHO HAVE IMPROPER BALANCED BODY..
ur looked like a pig, ur complexion is not pleasing to a proper human eyes... it looks like the color of a shit

Mr tiny waist is masturbating with pic... can't get sex because of fugly syndromes

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
You people are derailing my thread,its strictly for those who work in oil companies,please stop it

1 Like

Re: . by peppermint7(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
pepper enter am grin
Make that girl face no ruin ur day oo
Re: . by peppermint7(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
stephanie79548:
: You are the wailer here This Bourbon go sweet wella while I watch you pple wailBring it on

A no sey na me u de find
But u no sabi quote

Let me just bring the game to you
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Thread for golddiggers.
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Tiny waist, I thought you have eyes, Waka komot
common shut up, y can't u tell her the truth, to be ugly is not a crime, let her accept her physical flaws and work on her shitty attitude, so that , atleast since she is ugly outside, she should be beautiful inside...with time, she will get a high self esteem, thats if she accept she is ugly and work on other attributes that will make her attractive, rather than getting her hopes high by comparing my ugliness to hers..
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
peppermint7:

Make that girl face no ruin ur day oo
lol..its has already ruined it, right now, am having serious hallucination..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nonexistent:
Thread for golddiggers.
Do you have gold? let's start with that first
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Do you have gold? let's start with that first
Hush it young lady.
Re: . by duduade: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

today is another Saturday OO.

your mates are dying everyday...

stay in life and be giving cheap clout...

no go meet ur maker for the other side!

We all know you lack respect na

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
dreyton and dukeprince thanks, shaking my head for the rest of you
Re: . by mj31(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
peppermint7:

Oga I made a comment with my phone and someone from no where just decided to show her foolishness.
Na the result be that sha
Ok
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
mj31:
Ok
Don't engage the deranged boy
Re: . by mj31(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

is not insult... it's praise..... that's what they do if you have overcome em in dissing.. .

Madam fati, pls take it easy not wveryone will see or acceot ur point of view......
Let not allow our differences turn us enemy on a topic we are meant to share our advice or views
Shalom
Re: . by Jodera: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Fati come and read what I've been saying all over Nairaland, no real man will be comfortable watching his wife struggle and suffer, you are a real man sir, wao!!!! I know dolphin estate, keep being a real man. God bless you
What do you mean by "real man"?. So even with the situation of this country, you expect all men to be very very very rich for them to afford their wife not to work. See I've no problem of you saying you wanna marry a very rich guy and all that(after all it's your choice and opinion, so who are we to judge you, or not wish you the best), but never classify a man as " real" just because he's very very rich and doesn't allow his wife to work.

If only you know how some of these rich men wife suffers and smile in marriage, maybe your warped mind will have a rethink.... If only
Re: . by paul100(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Wao that's cool, what negative effect do you think it will have on a married woman raising kids, would you rather she opt for another job especially if the husband is well to do and can take care of all her financial needs
I am not working in any oil company but I hope to work there in the future(studying chemical engineering).Though what i notice is that most men that are working in these types of companies does not like their wives working too much or working in a place that requires so much energy and time.
My friend mum studied engineering(first class graduate) and she got a job in one of these top oil company but guess what? Her husband that is also a top engineer working in chevron told her she cannot work there.He said he can allow her to get a lecturing job and help her buy a big boutique but not to be working offshore.He was like who will take care of the children?
She is now a lecturer in uniport.The same thing happen to my uncle that is a marine engineer(2weeks in,2weeks out).He just got a big boutique for his wife and also got her some cash monthly.All the Engineers I know,none of their wives are doing jobs that requires somemuch time and energy.
No rich man want his woman to do any job that will stress her.God knows that some one like me will not like to marry a female engineer and a doctor that will always be in the hospital when me too,I am always not around,except my work is the type that i come home every day.Is that househelp that will be training my kids for me na.
Re: . by Luak(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

Firstly I'm doing well for myself and I put my wife on a monthly salary , which is more than 200k monthly
Not because she needs it for anything important but because I don't want her feeling left out in the struggle like her mates

Taking care of my kids is the reason for my hard work and if she insists on still working then she should have a good reason for doing it , if I'm cool with it fine and if I'm not then she'll sit her ass down

Not everyone would allow their wife do any stressful Job and that's my type of person

She actually insisted one certain time that she just wanna be leaving home

She's got her own ride , so I open a nice boutique for her which is close to the estate we live in , just 15 mins drive from our estate (dolphin)

That's if I get ur point correctly , or what exactly u aiming at ?
when it comes to money identity, one ought to be careful what you put out to the public except you are confident of your safety

1 Like

Re: . by saintjimos(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

Firstly I'm doing well for myself and I put my wife on a monthly salary , which is more than 200k monthly
Not because she needs it for anything important but because I don't want her feeling left out in the struggle like her mates

Taking care of my kids is the reason for my hard work and if she insists on still working then she should have a good reason for doing it , if I'm cool with it fine and if I'm not then she'll sit her ass down

Not everyone would allow their wife do any stressful Job and that's my type of person

She actually insisted one certain time that she just wanna be leaving home

She's got her own ride , so I open a nice boutique for her which is close to the estate we live in , just 15 mins drive from our estate (dolphin)

That's if I get ur point correctly , or what exactly u aiming at ?

i make shoes ,( Jimzstyle shoes ) I want to embark on a community project

1 Like

Re: . by Dreyton36: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Luak:
when it comes to money identity, one ought to be careful what you put out to the public except you are confident of your safety

Thanks for your input

It's a faceless forum tho

Thanks still

1 Like

Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Deicide:
This girl is beautiful na, what exactly is the problem? Not saying beauty is everything but she looks good
Who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Also Got A Strange 30k Alert Last Night ? / Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked / Happy Birthday To My Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.