Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming (5869 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by stupidmod3: 6:04pm On May 25, 2021
Reply as a husband

1 Share

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Kdon2: 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
stupidmod3:
Reply as a husband

The ass is a master piece. It ll help a great deal! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by bixahiw285: 6:14pm On May 25, 2021
LOL
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Godada(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2021

It seems I would be working from home ASSIsting her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by setobaba: 6:27pm On May 25, 2021
I’m paying her three month advance fee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by koolest4christ(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2021
ADVICE FOR THE YOUTH
Marry someone that's attractive and beautiful alongside very intelligent. If you can have this quality in a wife, other women will appear as mere God's creatures before you.

4 Likes

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by blackboy(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2021
The devil never sleeps. That is not the solution
koolest4christ:
ADVICE FOR THE YOUTH
Marry someone that's attractive and beautiful alongside very intelligent. If you can have this quality in a wife, other women will appear as mere God's creatures before you.

10 Likes

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by EverythingFit: 7:02pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWte4rJDFk

Are you sure she can't make it today? grin
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Mcslize: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
koolest4christ:
ADVICE FOR THE YOUTH

Beauty, intelligent, are those what you are looking for in a potential partner?

You didn't mention resourcefulness, homeliness and loyalty, it's beauty and intelligent you want.

It will surely end in premium tears then.

16 Likes

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by 3gpvids: 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
Hope you told her the size of my hian

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by yemitexcel(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
Baby I even forgot to tell you that my boss is changing my job to remote one starting from next week

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
Lol na perverts full this forum aswear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by tnerro1(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2021
Good dear, I will ass-preciate her very well.

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by seanwilliam(m): 2:32am On May 26, 2021
Mcslize:

You didn't mention resourcefulness, homeliness and loyalty, it's beauty and intelligent you want.

intelligent has covered that

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2021
Husband reply will be no problem. wink

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by cloud(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2021
koolest4christ:
ADVICE FOR THE YOUTH
na so dem tell you?

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by AmuAwusa: 6:56am On May 26, 2021
My house is not a night club.
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by paulolee(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2021
no problem...
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Renforce: 7:18am On May 26, 2021
koolest4christ:
ADVICE FOR THE YOUTH

Lols! Should we tell him?

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by MasonKendall(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
blackboy:
The devil never sleeps. That is not the solution

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Ikwerelastborn: 7:22am On May 26, 2021
Renforce:

Allow him learn the hard way
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by chukwuebuka65(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2021
sorry but i dont think she can do the job. look for someone else.
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Offpoint1: 7:32am On May 26, 2021
Honey I'm will be taking sick leave tomorrow,
There's a lot of works need to be done at home...

Lefefufu my dad hope you good? Long time no heard from you.
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Offpoint1: 7:38am On May 26, 2021
koolest4christ:
ADVICE FOR THE YOUTH

Lol, no matter how beautiful and intelligent a woman is... It takes just 3 months for a man to to wish or wants to be with someone else.

That's man nature
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by femi4: 8:27am On May 26, 2021
stupidmod3:
Reply as a husband

Why next week? Let her resume today
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by KingDash: 8:55am On May 26, 2021
party don sure..
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Loading loading
Ooo loading loading
party loading grin grin
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Zhongkui: 11:18am On May 26, 2021
Facebook account for sale. 10+ years with over 3.5k friends
Quote me if you're a serious buyer
NB. No scam please. I need the money urgently
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by koolest4christ(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lol, no matter how beautiful and intelligent a woman is... It takes just 3 months for a man to to wish or wants to be with someone else.

That's man nature

I'm a man and I can tell you that all men are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by koolest4christ(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2021
Renforce:

I'm the him here.
Re: Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming by Nweike190(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2021
:
grin

Mcslize:

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day (see Pic) / Nairaland Is Anti Women. / HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.