Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4403 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

I'm fugly ooo... this is not the real face ooh..
The most fugliest I've ever seen cheesy thank God u know cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
paul100:

I am not working in any oil company but I hope to work there in the future(studying chemical engineering).Though what i notice is that most men that are working in these types of companies does not like their wives working too much or working in a place that requires so much energy and time.
My friend mum studied engineering(first class graduate) and she got a job in one of these top oil company but guess what? Her husband that is also a top engineer working in chevron told her she cannot work there.He said he can allow her to get a lecturing job and help her buy a big boutique but not to be working offshore.He was like who will take care of the children?
She is now a lecturer in uniport.The same thing happen to my uncle that is a marine engineer(2weeks in,2weeks out).He just got a big boutique for his wife and also got her some cash monthly.All the Engineers I know,none of their wives are doing jobs that requires somemuch time and energy.
No rich man want his woman to do any job that will stress her.God knows that some one like me will not like to marry a female engineer and a doctor that will always be in the hospital when me too,I am always not around,except my work is the type that i come home every day.Is that househelp that will be training my kids for me na.
I like your response, you didn't reason like most of them, God bless you
Re: . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The most fugliest I've ever seen cheesy
thank God u know cheesy
Show us your own pictures first oga audio millionaire,obviously you no get eyes
Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Show us your own pictures first oga audio millionaire,obviously you no get eyes
I told us to meet but u were bringing silly excuses, cuz u ain't got liver. let's meet today I will be in Ghana by tomorrow with my woman..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I told us to meet but u were bringing silly excuses, cuz u ain't got liver. let's meet today I will be in Ghana by tomorrow with my woman..
Not a good thing to meet someone's man, I don't want you to fall in love with me lol, I don't want to cause pain or bring wahala to someone, that's what is holding me back else I'm very interested in choping your money, that's if it's not audio sha
Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Not a good thing to meet someone's man, I don't want you to fall in love with me lol, I don't want to cause pain or bring wahala to someone, that's what is holding me back else I'm very interested in choping your money, that's if it's not audio sha
Lolz don't worry about that, I will take u to the best restaurant in lekki, you can eat anything u want the bill is on me, and I won't fall in love like u claimed becuz I'm only in love with my wifey, if u are still interested I will tell my driver to pick u up at anywhere you are, it's already getting late...

2 Likes

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
peppermint7:
This Bourbon go sweet wella while I watch you pple wail Bring it on
where can i get those in nigeria?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Imagine all this Nairaland boys, it's just few response i got, the rest came to derail
Re: . by ezechi24(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Fati come and read what I've been saying all over Nairaland, no real man will be comfortable watching his wife struggle and suffer, you are a real man sir, wao!!!! I know dolphin estate, keep being a real man. God bless you

she has gotten the clue she wants ...now watch how she'll want to know the building u live in...we know tgem

1 Like

Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Good morning all, Please indicate if you work with any of the big multinational Oil companies or into big time oil business, I want to ask you some few questions.

These gold dickers are back again! Fati2001 is still following this liar thinking she still has any values for a human male!!

For una information, technology is disrupting oil faster than you think, oil and it's products are increasingly becoming less relevant ramping up to the break point.

Better use una lazy brains and flow with global developments, perhaps una fit upgrade una gold digging to the right commodities

2 Likes

Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Fati come and read what I've been saying all over Nairaland, no real man will be comfortable watching his wife struggle and suffer, you are a real man sir, wao!!!! I know dolphin estate, keep being a real man. God bless you

I talk am, keep looking for gold, na slum una go end up with! Lazy ass bitches. You and Fati2001 have nothing to offer than litter the whole nairaland with una bitterness and resentment!

1 Like

Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Imagine all this Nairaland boys, it's just few response i got, the rest came to derail
So u actually pretended like u didn't see my last mention? u are just officially an empty barrel, please don't mention me again, thx.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
So u actually pretended like u didn't see my last mention? u are just officially an empty barrel, please don't mention me again, thx.
hmm ok
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
People that liked your post didn't know you will be getting married soon and not a good thing to meet with a single lady that you can actually fall for, stop putting yourself at risk.I did the right thing.
Re: . by cappucino925(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

Bless u too
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=96754703][/quote] fati, how are you doing, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oh, sorry...
I don't have the slightest knowledge about what married life is all about. lol
Someone said you are dead, come and deny it please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy / My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.