Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define (5571 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ikmoore2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
Who is a Nice Guy?  This question is due to the thread on romance "Why do girls run from nice Guys"

So personally , I want to know who is a nice guy.  I consider myself not too nice to girls but not bad guy,

please, if you have any idea what Nice Guy means--tell us so that we can understand who is really a nice guy.

Keep the comments coming.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
My own definition of a "Nice guy" is someone who reminds me of my brother. smiley
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by debest1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
someone the gals can walk all over
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by r231(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
MUGU, MUMU & CO
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by chic2pimp(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
r231:

MUGU, MUMU & CO

debest1:

someone the gals can walk all over

ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
in 1960 a nice guy was a cultured gentleman

TODAY,he is an unrepentant MUGU,who thinks women love him.

LMAO grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2009
a nice guy is someone who is nice.

However, the bad guys have given the nice guys a bad rap because they (the bad guys) tend to make a lot of women believe jerks are better to be with. Its all about PR.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
I call a guy nice when he treats me with high regards and not only respects my opinion, respects my wishes. I dont know what u guys mean but a cant even date a guy who is not a 'nice guy'.

I'm not talking about pretenders sha!!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ikmoore2(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
MrPrsdent:

in 1960 a nice guy was a cultured gentleman

TODAY,he is an unrepentant MUGU,who thinks women love him.

LMAO grin

I can't help laughing!!!
infact, i throw away 37 gunshots for u

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by chiboygiz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
A guy that give without looking for anything in return!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by debest1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
Nice Guy's are

1) They are unconfident and afraid she may disappear or become attracted to someone else, so they cling to her always.

2) They are indecisive and always asking her to make the decisions. They afraid of being blamed if the decision was an unwise one.

3) They don’t have want, need and expect in the relationship. They just give in and rarely speak up when something bothers them because they fear that any kind of conflict might spell the end of the relationship.

4.) Most women don't want a wimp that cries at everything and is a push over.

5. Most "nice guys" are whiney, close-minded, judgmental, spineless, controlling, and weak. Women do not like weak, whiney, judgmental men. Ergo, women do not like "nice" guys.

6.) Women want MEN - decisive, action oriented, determined, aggressive men.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My own definition of a "Nice guy" is someone who reminds me of my brother. smiley
Interesting cos i know girls don't like dating peeps that act too familiar (father, brother bla bla bla).
nice guy is simply an unselfish dude in tune with your feelings. Very considerate and act according to script most times. Somewhat predictable. That doesn't necessarily mean they are the best though.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by scottN(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
I was told by a colleague of mine that people that are referred to as nice guys (especially by women) are being heavily cheated or used unfairly by those who call them by that name  angry undecided grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
jay bee:

Interesting cos i know girls don't like dating peeps that act too familiar (father, brother bla bla bla).
nice guy is simply an unselfish dude in tune with your feelings. Very considerate and act according to script most times. Somewhat predictable. That doesn't necessarily mean they are the best though.

Egggxactly. If I meet a nice guy who doesnt remind me of my relatives, I will date him yesterday smiley.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by galatico(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
Mr. Nice Guy is a dumb arse fellow .
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by debest1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
a woman wrapper
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by peelovee(f): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
A nice guy is:

* A guy who is God fearing
* A guy who treat his girl with respect (not matter what how she might look, whether she look like a model or not)
*A guy who tells his babe what she will want to hear
*A guy who has sexual cautiousness
*A guy who has a good sense of humour
*A guy who is honest and trustworthy
*A guy that accept his mistake and quickly re-adjust it without pride (humility)

these are my few definitions
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Abbeycity4(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
9ice guy is GONGO ASO
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ikmoore2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
@peelovee,

*A guy who has a good sense of humar

Pls, explain what u mean by the above, Do you mean a sense of humour or hummer(d**k)?
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by peelovee(f): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
ik_moore2:

@peelovee,

*A guy who has a good sense of humar

Pls, explain what u mean by the above, Do you mean a sense of humour or hummer(d**k)?

grin grin grin Bro Ik_moore2 grin grin grin sorry i mean SENSE OF HUMOUR, that was keyboard error undecided
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Ozlove(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
A nice guy is someone u like and respect, but who is not necessarily exciting.

Why is it so hard to find someone who is nasty and nice? undecided
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by sweetcoint(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
I  a nice guy is caring that adores his lady
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by DrLorenz1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
A nice guy is someone that the girls can use as a backup when the 'real' guy bleeps up.

peelovee:

A nice guy is:

* A guy who is God fearing
* A guy who treat his girl with respect (not matter what how she might look, whether she look like a model or not)
*A guy who tells his babe what she will want to hear
*A guy who has sexual cautiousness
*A guy who has a good sense of humour
*A guy who is honest and trustworthy
*A guy that accept his mistake and quickly re-adjust it without pride (humility)

these are my few definitions

Ur definitions are way too cool, but the real question is. . .is that what girls REALLY want? To that's i'd say a capital NO! At the end of the day, a nice guy is. . .

scottN:

. . .[are] people that are being heavily cheated or used unfairly by those who call them by that name

MrPrsdent:

. . .an unrepentant MUGU,who thinks women love him.

grin
And the list goes on and on and on and on. . .
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ikmoore2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2009
Somebody just told me the a nice guy is a self blinded guy. who decided on his on accord to be stupid and thinks he can change or remove the spots of leopard. undecided

But, let me ask is "A Nice Guy" the same thing as "A Caring Guy" cos i know girls refers to a caring guy as one who is willing to spend his last card(cash) on a bitch. and I also know that b4 a girl accepts that a guy is caring means that the boy have gone out of his way to please the girl.

Infact i pity we guys sometimes. shakes head and feel like crying cry
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by DrKing(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
A real guy is a MAN of his word but a nice guy is one who pleases his girl friend(s). I will like to add that ladies at first like nice guys but eventually settle down with real guys.

Whether real or nice, as a guy read the Millionaire Report attached to this thread to boost your status before the ladies. Be in control.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
A nice guy is a guy who's not in existence.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by chamotex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
Follow Follow or Mr Gbewudani yoruba peepz
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by init4dmoni(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
definition of a nice guy to a NigeriaN girl: a guy that cannot say no when i use my "milking" voice    tongue  tongue
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Igwe9(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
I'm completely confused here, can somebody explain what this fellow meant by this statement? grin grin grin

Abbey_city:

9ice guy is GONGO ASO

For me, mr nice guy is that male human being that tries his best to be nice to people around him, be it to men or women around.

Now, why they hardly win girls around them. . . . .It now depends on many things
1, we have alot of gullible girls these days and nice guys seem boring to them as girls are moved by what they heard without making any effort or atimes afraid of  making one to find out the truth, perhaps people survive in this country through acceptance of false rumors and promises. Govt as a case study.

2. Nice guys most times do the things they do out of being nice, but over-sabies misinterpret it as being mugu or what have you if the person did not demand anything in return.
lastly. . . .
3. Nice guys are meant for the nice girls but naivete makes it difficult for them as the nice girls end up in the hands of the bad guys while the nice guys end up being screwed up by the bad girls who turn them into mugus at the long run before the society,

smiley smiley
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by slap1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
Methinks a nice guy is d one dat putz himself in his girls' shoes . . .
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by chukudibab(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
my definetion of "a nice guy" is when a gal milk all u ve grin grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by cvibe: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
Nice guys are usually door mats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.