Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions (4344 Views)

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong? / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Muhammad Wife Age at death 77 years (589 AD–666 AD) Umm Habiba 85 years (589 AD–674 AD) Sawda bint Zamʿa 60 years (605 AD–665 AD) Hafsa bint Umar 65 years (608 AD–673 AD) Juwayriya bint al-Harith 64 years (555 AD–619 AD) Khadīja bint Khuwaylid 32 years (595 AD–627 AD) Zaynab bint Khuzayma 100 years (580 AD–680 AD) Hind bint Abi Umayya 51 years (590 AD–641 AD) Zaynab bint Jahsh.

Remember Aisha was nine when he started bleeping her..
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

I did not say because Muhammad went inside to sleep with his wife made that adultery.
I said his main focus or life style was centred on sex sex and sex.

How does Allah forgive your sin ? But touching a black stone ? The idol worshippers had been worshipping and touching the black stone b4 Muhammad . That means they were sinless and holy. What then was the need of Muhammad?

Stop being funny and show me where Jesus was calling himself on the Cross .

You sins are engraved or recorded in your blood.
And the life of a human and an animal lies in the blood.
You inherited the sins of your your ancestors and that of Adam.
How do you pay for their debts and sins ?

It is the blood of Jesus which does not come from Adam that can only atone for the sins of mankind.

Romans 5:12 KJV
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

John 3:16-18 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Don't be deceived , touching of stone , going round the kaabah, performing ablutions and fastings , as claimed by Muhammad can never take away your sins.

It is by repentance and forsaking your sins and the believe in the death of Jesus on the Cross that can save you from eternal condemnation.

You are right about the guy sex life.. imagine he started bleeping Aisha at the age of 9.

This is the root of child marriage in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is changing narration? Islam permits marriage to an unborn child sef!

Can that one be bleeped too?
Was this permission there before the coming of Mohamed or was it Mohamed that started it?
if your answer is yes then, mention with quote from the Quran with names and men that married kids and the name of such kids as wife's before the coming of Mohammed.?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Toktee:
Was this permission there before the coming of Mohamed or was it Mohamed that started it?
if your answer is yes then, mention with quote from the Quran with names and men that married kids and the name of such kids as wife's before the coming of Mohammed.?

No, it shouldn't be that way!

You should bring the ages of marriage specified by Yahweh for males and females.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

You should bring the ages of marriage specified by Yahweh for males and females.
Before the coming of Christ, there was the law of Moses which was an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth and there was no grace... he brought forgiveness and grace, that's just an example..
Before the coming of Mohammed there was islam.... was child marriage Permitted?
if yes, answer with relevance examples.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

God does not need to specify any age .

We know from common sense that a girl without breast and who has not started menstruating is not fit for marriage .
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

We know from common sense that a girl without breast and who has not started menstruating is not fit for marriage .

But why did your God support something like that in Numbers 31:17-18

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

My question is how do they know who is virgin?
Since they kept children alive for themselves, So how old were the children?

How do they keep them alive for themselves after killing all their male folks and female folks?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 5:50am On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

How do they keep them alive for themselves after killing all their male folks and female folks?

If they were married, how old were they?

If they became concubines, how old were they?
Toktee:
Before the coming of Christ, there was the law of Moses which was an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth and there was no grace... he brought forgiveness and grace, that's just an example..
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Antichristian, I believe you have by now seen the creation debacle in the Koran and that is why you have kept mute on that issue. I trust that my last post opened your eyes.
Your partner motayoayinde apparently saw it earlier than you and took off.
Why you still trying to look for what is not in the Bible to soothe your troubled mind about the Koran is what beats me. The Bible is on another level than the koran. Until you get this you will be going round in circles.

It is the claims you make about the Koran that we are holding you up to. To the extent that one of it falls then the book crumbles. Unfortunately many of the claims cannot stand up to any close scrutiny. As a result you guys end up reading your meanings into the Narratives 8have HOLES in them.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
sagenaija:
Antichristian, I believe you have by now seen the creation debacle in the Koran and that is why you have kept mute on that issue. I trust that my last post opened your eyes.
Your partner motayoayinde apparently saw it earlier than you and took off.
Why you still trying to look for what is not in the Bible to soothe your troubled mind about the Koran is what beats me. The Bible is on another level than the koran. Until you get this you will be going round in circles.

It is the claims you make about the Koran that we are holding you up to. To the extent that one of it falls then the book crumbles. Unfortunately many of the claims cannot stand up to any close scrutiny. As a result you guys end up reading your meanings into the Narratives 8have HOLES in them.

I have told you that holes exists only in your brain.

The first two days is a subset of the second four days.
Since you won't accept. I left the discuss.
At least the Qu'ran doesn't need a non-existent holy spirit to interpret.

Allah created the heavens and the earth in six days as indicated in the Quran and the Hadith, Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): {And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days and nothing of fatigue touched Us}. Allah also says (Interpretation of the meaning):{ Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six Days. Then He Istawâ (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). The Most Beneficent (Allâh)! Ask Him (O Prophet Muhammad SAW), (concerning His Qualities, His rising over His Throne, His creations, etc.), as He is Al-Khabîr (The All-Knower of everything i.e. Allâh)}.

Allah says in it (Interpretation of the meaning): “Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). This AYAH (verse) very clearly indicates that Allah created the earth in two days. Then Almighty says (Interpretation of the meaning): {He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four 'days' were equal in the length of time), for all those who ask (about its creation). Then He Istawâ (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: "Come both of you willingly or unwillingly." They both said: "We come, willingly." Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair} Some time a person would understand that total days are eight. This is a mistake. In fact, the earth is created in two days, as mentioned in the first AYAH (verse). Then He placed therein firm mountains and measured therein its sustenance etc. The amount of total days with creating the earth becomes four days only. He created heavens in two days. The total will be six days as mentioned in many AAYAT. Allah knows best.

What does four days equal mean as used here?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by orisa37: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2020
You have caught them well with this Verse. They arrogate God to themselves and hurt the innocent VIRGIN with their INDISCIPLINE. They probably think that if they do not do it, Satan will. They therefore prefer to take the Reward for themselves. They are INDISCIPLINED and so cannot Teach any Child. Left alone a Slave VIRGIN, the way to Discipline.

Muslims, rather than Moslems, are The Prostitutes IN-ISLAM. Because Muslims do not know that The QURAN is Moses' and Allah's Paraphrased 10 COMMANDMENTS given to Mohammed.

ABBA MOSES OR BABA QURAN IN-ISLAM EQUALS CHRIST, A BABA ANOBI ISA, IN-LOVE
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

If they were married, how old were they?

If they became concubines, how old were they?
How does this answer my question?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

I have told you that holes exists only in your brain.

The first two days is a subset of the second four days.
Since you won't accept. I left the discuss.
At least the Qu'ran doesn't need a non-existent holy spirit to interpret.

Allah created the heavens and the earth in six days as indicated in the Quran and the Hadith, Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): {And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days and nothing of fatigue touched Us}. Allah also says (Interpretation of the meaning):{ Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six Days. Then He Istawâ (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). The Most Beneficent (Allâh)! Ask Him (O Prophet Muhammad SAW), (concerning His Qualities, His rising over His Throne, His creations, etc.), as He is Al-Khabîr (The All-Knower of everything i.e. Allâh)}.

Allah says in it (Interpretation of the meaning): “Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). This AYAH (verse) very clearly indicates that Allah created the earth in two days. Then Almighty says (Interpretation of the meaning): {He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four 'days' were equal in the length of time), for all those who ask (about its creation). Then He Istawâ (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: "Come both of you willingly or unwillingly." They both said: "We come, willingly." Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair} Some time a person would understand that total days are eight. This is a mistake. In fact, the earth is created in two days, as mentioned in the first AYAH (verse). Then He placed therein firm mountains and measured therein its sustenance etc. The amount of total days with creating the earth becomes four days only. He created heavens in two days. The total will be six days as mentioned in many AAYAT. Allah knows best.

What does four days equal mean as used here?

JAZAAKALLAH BRO.

DON'T THINK ragenaija DOESN'T KNOW
THAT THE QURAN IS THE INIMITABLE KING AMONG SCRIPTURES.

HE'S PAID FOR WHAT HE DOES HERE AND I BELIEVE HE'S PAID ACCORDING TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE SPENDS ON HIS SHITTY JOB PER DAY.

HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW HE KEEPS BRINGING BACK ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND DEBUNKED LIES?

AND HOW HE AND HIS LIKES DERAIL TOPICS WHEN CORNERED?

THEY ARE ALL PAID GOONS.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Toktee:
Muhammad Wife Age at death
77 years (589 AD–666 AD)
Umm Habiba
85 years (589 AD–674 AD)
Sawda bint Zamʿa
60 years (605 AD–665 AD)
Hafsa bint Umar
65 years (608 AD–673 AD)
Juwayriya bint al-Harith
64 years (555 AD–619 AD)
Khadīja bint Khuwaylid
32 years (595 AD–627 AD)
Zaynab bint Khuzayma
100 years (580 AD–680 AD)
Hind bint Abi Umayya
51 years (590 AD–641 AD)
Zaynab bint Jahsh.

Remember Aisha was nine when he started bleeping her..

I'M SURE YOU GOT THE AGES YOU PUT UP THERE FROM THE CESSPIT BEHIND YOUR HOUSE
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Toktee:

Can you give a verse where Jesus said he brought forgiveness and grace?

OK, child marriage was permitted since no age was specified for marriage expecially for female.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

Wonders and miracles in the Bible were done by Allah but others things you have been condemning the God of the Bible for were not done by Allah .

Can't you see why Allah and Muhammad are thieves ?

Allah is a name given by the Arabs to their god.
It is the Arabs that gave their god that name.

''Al'' means god in Arabian language. ''Lah'' is the real name of your god. Just like ''Allat'' the goddess idol in the surah below :

Allah SWT said:
أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 19)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

''Lah is not and does not relate to ''JEHOVAH'' but related to ''Lat'' the goddess idol of Arab.

Jehovah is the name God gave to the
Israelites as His name.
It is God Himself that gave Moses that as His name.
That is why there is no interpretation for that name and it is neither Jew , Greek , Arabian, Yoruba , English or any language of the earth.

It is a heavenly language.It is a sacred name which the Israelites don't call at random or at will.

It is appalling how you Muslims would want to associate with the God of the Christians and at the same time dissociate yourself from Him.

THAT IS NOT ONLY IGNORANCE BUT CONFUSION .

You Muslims are not different from someone who can't say which gender he or she belongs to.

THIS ONE ISN'T JUST A PAID GOON, HE'S ALSO AN IGNORANT GOON.

JEHOVAH IS A NAME GIVEN TO MOSES?

LET ME LECTURE YOU FREE OF CHARGE ON THIS.

THE ONE TRUE GOD HAS ALWAYS HAD A NAME AMONG DIFFERENT PEOPLES.

HE HAD A NAME AMONG JEWS FROM THE BEGINNING.
OUT OF REVERENCE FOR HIM, THE JEWS RARELY CALLED HIM BY THIS NAME.

OVER MANY YEARS IN THEIR TURBULENT HISTORY, (wars and displacement), THIS NAME WAS LOST.
WHAT WAS LEFT IN THEIR SCRIPTURES WERE THE 4 CONSONANT LETTERS MAKING UP THE NAME.
THE VOWELS WERE LOST FOREVER.

THESE FOUR LETTERS ARE: Y, H, W, H
THEY ARE TOGETHER REFERRED TO AS THE "TETRAGRAMMATON".

MANY HAVE TRIED TO MAKE OUT THE REAL PRONUNCIATION OF THE NAME BY ADDING WHAT THEY THINK ARE THE ACCOMPANYING VOWELS, BRINGING UP NAMES LIKE "YAHWEH".

WHEN WILLIAM TYNDALE MADE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE, HE CAME UP WITH HIS OWN VERSION, "JEHOVAH".

THUS BECOMING THE FIRST PERSON TO USE THIS NAME AND TO INTRODUCE IT INTO CHRISTIANDOM IN THE 17TH CENTURY.

TILL THIS MOMENT, THERE'S A DISPUTE AMONG CHRISTIANS WITH THE USE OF THE NAME JEHOVAH. WHILE SOME PREFER YAHWEH, OTHERS CALL HIM BY OTHER NAMES.
ARAB CHRISTIAN PREFER TO CALL HIM ALLAH LIKE THE MUSLIMS.

BUT A GOON HERE SAYS THEY'RE ALL WRONG BECAUSE OF HIS STARK IGNORANCE.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Antichristian, Motayoayinde,
There is only one name with power to save.
And to that name,
Every knee will bow down and every tongue will confess
That Jesus Christ is God!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

I'M SURE YOU GOT THE AGES YOU PUT UP THERE FROM THE CESSPIT BEHIND YOUR HOUSE
Common Google you no fit visit, i am sure you don't even read that confused book called Quran..

Aisha was married at the age of six but stay behind with her parents until she turned nine before she was handed over to Mohammed that finally tore her open.

una no d read na only wetin una hear from mosque una the take act.

His first wife was far older than him but as a gold digger he married khadijat who was twice his age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can you give a verse where Jesus said he brought forgiveness and grace?

OK, child marriage was permitted since no age was specified for marriage expecially for female.
You are a learner............Forgiveness – grace in action
Grace and forgiveness go hand in hand. They exist together. They operate together. Because God acts towards us in grace the sin barrier is removed from between him and us. This removal of the sin barrier is the fundamental meaning of forgiveness. The two words used for forgive in the New Testament are:

aphiemi – which literally means to take or lift away
charizomai – which literally means to give a free gift [to grace over]

By God's grace our sin has been taken out of the way. It no longer stands in the way between God and the believer. It has been graced over by the death of Christ. It has been nailed to the cross of Christ, who paid its full penalty [Colossians 2:13-14].

In terms of our relationship with God this principle of grace and forgiveness means that:

Our relationship with God is totally secure and permanent [Ephesians 2:18; Hebrews 10:19-22].

God no longer holds our sin against us [Romans 4:8; 2Corinthians 5:19].

There is no longer any condemnation [John 3:18; 5:24; Romans 5:1].

We have peace with God [Romans 5:1].

This same grace that reconciles us to God defines what our relationships with others should be:

Grace outlaws feelings of personal pride and superiority or inferiority in the presence of others [Ephesians 2:8,9].

Grace instructs us to forgive each other – to never hold sin against each other – just as God, for Christ’s sake has forgiven us [Ephesians 4:32; Colossians 3:13].

Grace instructs us to be compassionate and kind to each other, as God has been to us [Ephesians 4:32].

Grace instructs us to bear with each other [Colossians 3:13].

This principle of grace and forgiveness is radically different from the basic principle of this world. The world, including its religions, operates by the principle of merit - you get what you deserve, either punishment or reward. And our own self-centred hearts have a built-in bias to relate to God and to others by that same tit-for-tat principle of merit. But the principle of grace and forgiveness challenges us, calls us, commands us, to distance ourselves from all merit-based thoughts, attitudes and actions, and to extend to others the same grace and forgiveness that God has freely given to us in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

THIS ONE ISN'T JUST A PAID GOON, HE'S ALSO AN IGNORANT GOON.

JEHOVAH IS A NAME GIVEN TO MOSES?

LET ME LECTURE YOU FREE OF CHARGE ON THIS.

THE ONE TRUE GOD HAS ALWAYS HAD A NAME AMONG DIFFERENT PEOPLES.

HE HAD A NAME AMONG JEWS FROM THE BEGINNING.
OUT OF REVERENCE FOR HIM, THE JEWS RARELY CALLED HIM BY THIS NAME.

OVER MANY YEARS IN THEIR TURBULENT HISTORY, (wars and displacement), THIS NAME WAS LOST.
WHAT WAS LEFT IN THEIR SCRIPTURES WERE THE 4 CONSONANT LETTERS MAKING UP THE NAME.
THE VOWELS WERE LOST FOREVER.

THESE FOUR LETTERS ARE: Y, H, W, H
THEY ARE TOGETHER REFERRED TO AS THE "TETRAGRAMMATON".

MANY HAVE TRIED TO MAKE OUT THE REAL PRONUNCIATION OF THE NAME BY ADDING WHAT THEY THINK ARE THE ACCOMPANYING VOWELS, BRINGING UP NAMES LIKE "YAHWEH".

WHEN WILLIAM TYNDALE MADE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE, HE CAME UP WITH HIS OWN VERSION, "JEHOVAH".

THUS BECOMING THE FIRST PERSON TO USE THIS NAME AND TO INTRODUCE IT INTO CHRISTIANDOM IN THE 17TH CENTURY.

TILL THIS MOMENT, THERE'S A DISPUTE AMONG CHRISTIANS WITH THE USE OF THE NAME JEHOVAH. WHILE SOME PREFER YAHWEH, OTHERS CALL HIM BY OTHER NAMES.
ARAB CHRISTIAN PREFER TO CALL HIM ALLAH LIKE THE MUSLIMS.

BUT A GOON HERE SAYS THEY'RE ALL WRONG BECAUSE OF HIS STARK IGNORANCE.

Did you not see or read what I posted .
I will post it again for you :

Exodus 6:3 KJV
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Because nations of the world have been calling God by different names makes that to become His name , isn't it ?
You can see you reasoning is very shallow .

The Yoruba call God '' Eledumare '' ''Olorun'' , ''Olugbala'' , ''Oluwa etc . 'Does that make it His name. In hebrew the word ''El '' means God but not a name .These are mere titles .It is not a Proper name like ''Ayo '' , but a common noun .
God has a heavenly name which no man knew of , until He told Moses .

For example :

Revelation 3:12 KJV
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the NAME of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my NEW NAME.

Are humans in the position to give God a name?

You also claimed the name of God got lost over the years . Just like I said b4 , you don't reason deep at all . How can the name of GOD ALMIGHTY be lost . This is a name that appears more than 5000 times in the Bible .
The names of Prophets like Moses , Elijah , Elisha , David etc did not get lost .

Why would the most Sacred and Highest name be lost ? All they needed to do was to WRITE IT DOWN. But they did not because God warned them not to call His name anyhow :

Exodus 20:7 KJV
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Because the Arabs prefer to call God 'Allah ' means that is now His proper name?

Remember that Abraham had sent Ishmael (Arabs)away from the Land of Canaan more than 500 years b4 God called Moses and told him His name .
What name were they calling God then when His name was not even known to Abraham ?

No body can know the name of God unless God reveals it to him. God is a title and not a proper name.

The Arabs named an idol ''Allat '' and you don't think they were the ones that named that god in the kaabah ''Allah ''. Why are the two names so closely related. Rasheed and Rasheedat . masculine and feminine ,that is all.

Like I told you before , the god Allah is an idol living in the kaabah .

The ancestors of Muhammad were not worshipping God . They were pagans. Most people name their children after the god they worship . For example the name of the father of Muhammad was Abdullah .

You can see that all the things the idolaters were doing are still what the Muslims are doing.
They tawaf the kaabah and also Safah and Marwa , just like the idolaters. They maintain the black stone and kiss or point at it when circumambulating the kaabah. These were pagan rituals but now Muslim rituals.

The symbols of the half moon and star is pure idolatry.

Just think and pray b4 it gets too late for you.

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toktee:
Common Google you no fit visit, i am sure you don't even read that confused book called Quran..

Aisha was married at the age of six but stay behind with her parents until she turned nine before she was handed over to Mohammed that finally tore her open.

His first wife was far older than him but as a gold digger he married khadijat who was twice his age.

He was a gold digger indeed . That was the reason he could not try to marry any woman aside from her until her death . He could not dare it .
But after her death , the revelation for more wives started coming .
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toktee:

IT SEEMS THE ONLY THING THIS ONE HAS TO SAY IS HIS AISHA SINGSONG.

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE FICTITIOUS AGES WAS THE QUESTION.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

IT SEEMS THE ONLY THING THIS ONE HAS TO SAY IS HIS AISHA SINGSONG.

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE FICTITIOUS AGES WAS THE QUESTION.
You know nothing about your so called prophet.....

Go and google it.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
You nailed it. grin grin
enilove:

He was a gold digger indeed . That was the reason he could not try to marry any woman aside from her until her death . He could not dare it .
But after her death , the revelation for more wives started coming .
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toktee:
You are a learner............Forgiveness – grace in action
Grace and forgiveness go hand in hand. They exist together. They operate together. Because God acts towards us in grace the sin barrier is removed from between him and us. This removal of the sin barrier is the fundamental meaning of forgiveness. The two words used for forgive in the New Testament are:

aphiemi – which literally means to take or lift away
charizomai – which literally means to give a free gift [to grace over]

By God's grace our sin has been taken out of the way. It no longer stands in the way between God and the believer. It has been graced over by the death of Christ. It has been nailed to the cross of Christ, who paid its full penalty [Colossians 2:13-14].

In terms of our relationship with God this principle of grace and forgiveness means that:

Our relationship with God is totally secure and permanent [Ephesians 2:18; Hebrews 10:19-22].

God no longer holds our sin against us [Romans 4:8; 2Corinthians 5:19].

There is no longer any condemnation [John 3:18; 5:24; Romans 5:1].

We have peace with God [Romans 5:1].

This same grace that reconciles us to God defines what our relationships with others should be:

Grace outlaws feelings of personal pride and superiority or inferiority in the presence of others [Ephesians 2:8,9].

Grace instructs us to forgive each other – to never hold sin against each other – just as God, for Christ’s sake has forgiven us [Ephesians 4:32; Colossians 3:13].

Grace instructs us to be compassionate and kind to each other, as God has been to us [Ephesians 4:32].

Grace instructs us to bear with each other [Colossians 3:13].

This principle of grace and forgiveness is radically different from the basic principle of this world. The world, including its religions, operates by the principle of merit - you get what you deserve, either punishment or reward. And our own self-centred hearts have a built-in bias to relate to God and to others by that same tit-for-tat principle of merit. But the principle of grace and forgiveness challenges us, calls us, commands us, to distance ourselves from all merit-based thoughts, attitudes and actions, and to extend to others the same grace and forgiveness that God has freely given to us in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Is this what I asked you? I asked you where Jesus said grace and forgiveness and you are mentioning Paul's letter to colossians, Ephesians, Hebrews, corinthians, and Romans! Did Paul write to us in Nigeria?

Where did Jesus talk about grace and forgiveness?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

Did you not see or read what I posted .
I will post it again for you :

Exodus 6:3 KJV
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Because nations of the world have been calling God by different names makes that to become His name , isn't it ?
You can see you reasoning is very shallow .

The Yoruba call God '' Eledumare '' ''Olorun'' , ''Olugbala'' , ''Oluwa etc . 'Does that make it His name. In hebrew the word ''El '' means God but not a name .These are mere titles .It is not a Proper name like ''Ayo '' , but a common noun .
God has a heavenly name which no man knew of , until He told Moses .

For example :

Revelation 3:12 KJV
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the NAME of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my NEW NAME.

Are humans in the position to give God a name?

You also claimed the name of God got lost over the years . Just like I said b4 , you don't reason deep at all . How can the name of GOD ALMIGHTY be lost . This is a name that appears more than 5000 times in the Bible .
The names of Prophets like Moses , Elijah , Elisha , David etc did not get lost .

Why would the most Sacred and Highest name be lost ? All they needed to do was to WRITE IT DOWN. But they did not because God warned them not to call His name anyhow :

Exodus 20:7 KJV
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Because the Arabs prefer to call God 'Allah ' means that is now His proper name?

Remember that Abraham had sent Ishmael (Arabs)away from the Land of Canaan more than 500 years b4 God called Moses and told him His name .
What name were they calling God then when His name was not even known to Abraham ?

No body can know the name of God unless God reveals it to him. God is a title and not a proper name.

The Arabs named an idol ''Allat '' and you don't think they were the ones that named that god in the kaabah ''Allah ''. Why are the two names so closely related. Rasheed and Rasheedat . masculine and feminine ,that is all.

Like I told you before , the god Allah is an idol living in the kaabah .

The ancestors of Muhammad were not worshipping God . They were pagans. Most people name their children after the god they worship . For example the name of the father of Muhammad was Abdullah .

You can see that all the things the idolaters were doing are still what the Muslims are doing.
They tawaf the kaabah and also Safah and Marwa , just like the idolaters. They maintain the black stone and kiss or point at it when circumambulating the kaabah. These were pagan rituals but now Muslim rituals.

The symbols of the half moon and star is pure idolatry.

Just think and pray b4 it gets too late for you.

BE HUMBLE AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.
IF THE NAME JEHOVAH WAS GIVEN TO MOSES AS YOU CLAIMED, THE JEWS SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
JEHOVAH IS THE ENGLISH RENDERING OF Y,H,W,H INTRODUCED BY TYNDALE.

BTW, WHAT NAME DO THE JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
sagenaija:
Antichristian, Motayoayinde,
There is only one name with power to save.
And to that name,
Every knee will bow down and every tongue will confess
That Jesus Christ is God!

The same Jesus' name that every Tom dick and harry dey use? This is a lie as no knee dey bow for that name sef.

And to cap it all Jesus' won't even know people call him by that name as that was not even his real name.

Jesus is the only God killed by humans and death.
The only God born vaginally by a woman.
The only God that was suckled by a woman.
The only God that was circumcised.
The only God that changed water to booze.
The only God that prayed to a God.
The only God that was calling on another God while dying.
If Jesus is God, then Mary becomes the mother of God. Joseph then becomes the Adopted father of God.
Jesus is the only God who had brothers and sister.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

The same Jesus' name that every Tom dick and harry dey use? This is a lie as no knee dey bow for that name sef.

And to cap it all Jesus' won't even know people call him by that name as that was not even his real name.

Jesus is the only God killed by humans and death.
The only God born vaginally by a woman.
The only God that was suckled by a woman.
The only God that was circumcised.
The only God that changed water to booze.
The only God that prayed to a God.
The only God that was calling on another God while dying.
If Jesus is God, then Mary becomes the mother of God. Joseph then becomes the Adopted father of God.
Jesus is the only God who had brothers and sister.

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus we have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and he will inform them about what they used to do. "
Koran 6:109
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus we have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and he will inform them about what they used to do. "
Koran 6:109

How has truth become insult now?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Is this what I asked you? I asked you where Jesus said grace and forgiveness and you are mentioning Paul's letter to colossians, Ephesians, Hebrews, corinthians, and Romans! Did Paul write to us in Nigeria?

Where did Jesus talk about grace and forgiveness?

Your case is beyond redemption... I leave to continue wallowing in your ignorant since Mohammed the child fukker have written to you guys in the north
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

BE HUMBLE AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.
IF THE NAME JEHOVAH WAS GIVEN TO MOSES AS YOU CLAIMED, THE JEWS SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
JEHOVAH IS THE ENGLISH RENDERING OF Y,H,W,H INTRODUCED BY TYNDALE.

BTW, WHAT NAME DO THE JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?

It is still debatable .

But one thing is clear , theses four letter words. (YHWH ) were used to represent the name of the God of the Bible and can never be traced or termed to mean ''Allah'' because non of those letters appear in the name ''Allah'' .

Since their names are different and those letters can only be found in the Bible and as the God that called the prophets of the Bible , it means they are different .
Not only that , Muhammad is the only prophet from another nation .

Don't you think this calls for enquiry ?

Why did Abraham send Ishmael , his first born , away from the promised land ?

Genesis 17:19 KJV
And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Jesus said in :

John 4:22-24 KJV
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JEWS.
[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Muhammad was not from the lineage of Isaac and therefore not a Jew .

Muhammad's revelations were false . Can you believe thus :
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ نَصْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، عَنْ مَعْمَرٍ، عَنْ هَمَّامِ بْنِ مُنَبِّهٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ كَانَتْ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ يَغْتَسِلُونَ عُرَاةً، يَنْظُرُ بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَى بَعْضٍ، وَكَانَ مُوسَى يَغْتَسِلُ وَحْدَهُ، فَقَالُوا وَاللَّهِ مَا يَمْنَعُ مُوسَى أَنْ يَغْتَسِلَ مَعَنَا إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ آدَرُ، فَذَهَبَ مَرَّةً يَغْتَسِلُ، فَوَضَعَ ثَوْبَهُ عَلَى حَجَرٍ، فَفَرَّ الْحَجَرُ بِثَوْبِهِ، فَخَرَجَ مُوسَى فِي إِثْرِهِ يَقُولُ ثَوْبِي يَا حَجَرُ‏.‏ حَتَّى نَظَرَتْ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ إِلَى مُوسَى، فَقَالُوا وَاللَّهِ مَا بِمُوسَى مِنْ بَأْسٍ‏.‏ وَأَخَذَ ثَوْبَهُ، فَطَفِقَ بِالْحَجَرِ ضَرْبًا ‏"

‏‏‏ فَقَالَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ وَاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَنَدَبٌ بِالْحَجَرِ سِتَّةٌ أَوْ سَبْعَةٌ ضَرْبًا بِالْحَجَرِ‏‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

When Aishat was accused of adultery , Muhammad did not know whether it was true or not. Allah could not reveal to him the true situation . He had to send her packing until people intervened in the matter .

He was accused of stolen a clothe from the booty of war and could not tell or identify the thief . Is that a prophet ?

A prophet that could be bewitched . Is that a prophet ?

Where was Allah when all these were happening to him? Couldn't he save his name and proof that he is an all knowing god ?

The stories of the prophets in the Quran were not knew to the Arabs as at then. They also had the copies of the Bible .

Like I keep telling you , you need to pray and don't believe any of the religions until God shows you the truth .
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 5:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
Your case is beyond redemption... I leave to continue wallowing in your ignorant since Mohammed the child fukker have written to you guys in the north

Who told you I'm in the north?

The holy spirit has led you wrongly again.
The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam was sent to all of mankind and Jinn. This is proven from the texts of the Qu'ran.

Jesus was send to the the children of Israel and not to Africa or Nigeria.

And if you abuse our Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam....then what do we call your Lord who permitted killing people and leaving children virgins for the enjoyment of the killers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Collapses On Stage & Fractures Skull A Few Seconds After Mocking Jesus / Vijayadashami Dasara Images, Videos Of Ravan Dahan Ramleela Maidan / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.