Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions (3755 Views)

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong? / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
You know nothing about your so called prophet.....

Go and google it.

IT'S CLEAR THE ONLY "KNOWLEDGE" YOU CAME HERE WITH (the Aisha singsong) IS LONG SPENT.

EVEN GOOGLE THAT YOU REFER TO CAN'T GIVE THE SHAM YOU QUOTED AS THE AGES OF THE PROPHET'S WIVES

MAN, YOU'RE ILL- EQUIPPED FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

GO AND LEARN.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

It is still debatable .

But one thing is clear , theses four letter words. (YHWH ) were used to represent the name of the God of the Bible and can never be traced or termed to mean ''Allah'' because non of those letters appear in the name ''Allah'' .

Since their names are different and those letters can only be found in the Bible and as the God that called the prophets of the Bible , it means they are different .
Not only that , Muhammad is the only prophet from another nation .

Don't you think this calls for enquiry ?

Why did Abraham send Ishmael , his first born , away from the promised land ?

Genesis 17:19 KJV
And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Jesus said in :

John 4:22-24 KJV
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JEWS.
[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Muhammad was not from the lineage of Isaac and therefore not a Jew .

Muhammad's revelations were false . Can you believe thus :
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ نَصْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، عَنْ مَعْمَرٍ، عَنْ هَمَّامِ بْنِ مُنَبِّهٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ كَانَتْ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ يَغْتَسِلُونَ عُرَاةً، يَنْظُرُ بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَى بَعْضٍ، وَكَانَ مُوسَى يَغْتَسِلُ وَحْدَهُ، فَقَالُوا وَاللَّهِ مَا يَمْنَعُ مُوسَى أَنْ يَغْتَسِلَ مَعَنَا إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ آدَرُ، فَذَهَبَ مَرَّةً يَغْتَسِلُ، فَوَضَعَ ثَوْبَهُ عَلَى حَجَرٍ، فَفَرَّ الْحَجَرُ بِثَوْبِهِ، فَخَرَجَ مُوسَى فِي إِثْرِهِ يَقُولُ ثَوْبِي يَا حَجَرُ‏.‏ حَتَّى نَظَرَتْ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ إِلَى مُوسَى، فَقَالُوا وَاللَّهِ مَا بِمُوسَى مِنْ بَأْسٍ‏.‏ وَأَخَذَ ثَوْبَهُ، فَطَفِقَ بِالْحَجَرِ ضَرْبًا ‏"

‏‏‏ فَقَالَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ وَاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَنَدَبٌ بِالْحَجَرِ سِتَّةٌ أَوْ سَبْعَةٌ ضَرْبًا بِالْحَجَرِ‏‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

When Aishat was accused of adultery , Muhammad did not know whether it was true or not. Allah could not reveal to him the true situation . He had to send her packing until people intervened in the matter .

He was accused of stolen a clothe from the booty of war and could not tell or identify the thief . Is that a prophet ?

A prophet that could be bewitched . Is that a prophet ?

Where was Allah when all these were happening to him? Couldn't he save his name and proof that he is an all knowing god ?

The stories of the prophets in the Quran were not knew to the Arabs as at then. They also had the copies of the Bible .

Like I keep telling you , you need to pray and don't believe any of the religions until God shows you the truth .

STOP YOUR PREACHMENTS AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WHAT NAME DO JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:
Antichristian, Motayoayinde,
There is only one name with power to save.
And to that name,
Every knee will bow down and every tongue will confess
That Jesus Christ is God!

"ELI ELI, LAMA SABACHTANI.

"MY LORD, MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THE ONE YOU CALL GOD, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE IMPORT OF THIS, I'LL TELL YOU.

HERE ALL KNEES DID NOT BOW TO JESUS. JESUS BOWED TO ALL KNEES, THOSE OF THE JEWS WHO BEAT HIM UP AND SPAT AT HIM.

JESUS PRAYED TO A HIGHER POWER (ALLAH) TO BE SAVED FROM HIS TORMENTORS,

JESUS SEEMED FRUSTRATED WITH HIS UNANSWERED CALLS AND ACCUSED HIS MAKER OF BEING FORSAKEN,

JESUS SEEMED REALLY HELPLESS HERE.

THIS IS HOW CHRISTIANS PORTRAY JESUS AS SUCH AN UNSTABLE FIGURE.
ONE MOMENT, HE'S god, ANOTHER MOMENT, HE FORGETS HE'S god AND PRAYS TO HIMSELF IN HEAVEN WHILE BEING ON EARTH.

HOW CHRISTIANS READ THESE THINGS AND STILL MAKE A god OF THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE WONDERS OF OUR WORLD.

EVEN THE QURAN GIVES JESUS A FAR BETTER DESCRIPTION, THAT OF A NOBLE, STRONG-WILLED PROPHET OF ALLAH.

DON'T DIE WORSHIPPING A MAN rage, WORSHIP THE ONE THE MAN WORSHIPPED,
ALLAH.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

IT'S CLEAR THE ONLY "KNOWLEDGE" YOU CAME HERE WITH (the Aisha singsong) IS LONG SPENT.

EVEN GOOGLE THAT YOU REFER TO CAN'T GIVE THE SHAM YOU QUOTED AS THE AGES OF THE PROPHET'S WIVES

GO AND LEARN.
.....Muhammad's wives

LanguageDownload PDFWatchEdit

Muhammad's wives, or the wives of Muhammad, were the women married to theIslamic prophet Muhammad. Muslims often use the term "Mothers of the Believers" prominently before or after referring to them as a sign of respect, a term derived from theQuran.[1][2]

Mothers of the Believers

أمهات المؤمنين

Spouse(s)Muhammad's wivesMarriedKhadija bint Khuwaylid595–619Sawda bint Zamʿa619–632Aisha bint Abi Bakrc. 623–632Hafsa bint Umar624–632Zaynab bint Khuzayma625–627Hind bint Abi Umayya625–632Zaynab bint Jahsh627–632Juwayriyya bint al-Harith628–632Ramla bint Abi Sufyan628–632Rayhana bint Zayd629–631Safiyya bint Huyayy629–632Maymunah bint al-Harith630–632Maria al-Qibtiyya630–632FamilyHouse of Muhammad

Muhammad was monogamous for 25 years when married to his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid. After her death in 619 CE, he over time married a number of women. His life is traditionally delineated by two epochs: pre-hijra (emigration) in Mecca, a city in westernArabia, from the year 570 to 622 CE, and post-hijra in Medina, from 622 until his death in 632. All but two of his marriages were contracted after the Hegira (or Hijra - migration to Medina).

Of his 13 wives, only two bore him children: Khadija and Maria al-Qibtiyya.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

MUHAMMAD (saw) WAS A PROPHET JUST LIKE PROPHETS SOLOMON AND DAVID BOTH OF WHOM CHRISTIANS IDOLIZE.
HOW DO YOU THINK THEY HANDLED THEIR NUMEROUS WIVES AND CONCUBINES?

MUHAMMAD (saw) HAD 13 WIVES HOW DOES HE COME CLOSE TO SOLOMON'S 1000 WIVES AND CONCUBINES?

MUHAMMAD SAW A WOMAN AND QUICKLY WENT HOME TO HIS WIFE
BUT DAVID, ACCORDING TO YOUR BOOK SAW A WOMAN (uriel's wife) AND LAID HER, IMPREGNATED HER AND GOT HER HUSBAND KILLED.

DOESN'T MUHAMMAD DESERVE YOUR COMMENDATION RATHER THAN HATE INSPIRED INSULTS?

YOU'RE AN ISLAMOPHOBE.
David commited a SIN (adultery with Bathsheba and Murder of her Husband)!
David was punished severely by God
First: Nathan said the sword would never depart from David’s house (2 Samuel 12:10). This was fulfilled in the successive violent deaths of at least three of his sons—Amnon (2 Samuel 13:29), Absalom (2 Samuel 18:14), and Adonijah (1 Kings 2:25).

Second: Nathan also prophesied to David that his own wives would be humiliated before all Israel (2 Samuel 12:11). This was fulfilled when Absalom “lay with his father’s concubines in the sight of all Israel” (2 Samuel 16:22).

Third: Nathan pronounced the fatal end of the son conceived by David’s sin with Bathsheba (2 Samuel 12:14). This was fulfilled seven days after Nathan’s judgment sentence (2 Samuel 12:18).

Mohammed commited a SIN (adultery with the Zainab Wife of His adopted Son Zaid)
The sin was justified by Allah

Muhammad married Zaynab as soon as her waiting-period from her divorce was complete, on 27 March 627.[5]:182 He went into her house when she did not expect him and without knocking. She asked him: "Is it going to be like this, without any witnesses or trustee (wali) for our union?" Muhammad replied: "Allah is the witness and Gabriel is the trustee.
Haykal, M. H. (1933). Hayat Muhammad. Translated by al-Faruqi, I. R. A. (2005). The Life of Muhammad (pbuh), p. 340

What is shameful is shameful dear!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
.....Muhammad's wives

Muhammad's wives, or the wives of Muhammad, were the women married to theIslamic prophet Muhammad. Muslims often use the term "Mothers of the Believers" prominently before or after referring to them as a sign of respect, a term derived from theQuran.[1][2]

Mothers of the Believers

أمهات المؤمنين

Spouse(s)Muhammad's wivesMarriedKhadija bint Khuwaylid595–619Sawda bint Zamʿa619–632Aisha bint Abi Bakrc. 623–632Hafsa bint Umar624–632Zaynab bint Khuzayma625–627Hind bint Abi Umayya625–632Zaynab bint Jahsh627–632Juwayriyya bint al-Harith628–632Ramla bint Abi Sufyan628–632Rayhana bint Zayd629–631Safiyya bint Huyayy629–632Maymunah bint al-Harith630–632Maria al-Qibtiyya630–632FamilyHouse of Muhammad

Muhammad was monogamous for 25 years when married to his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid. After her death in 619 CE, he over time married a number of women. His life is traditionally delineated by two epochs: pre-hijra (emigration) in Mecca, a city in westernArabia, from the year 570 to 622 CE, and post-hijra in Medina, from 622 until his death in 632. All but two of his marriages were contracted after the Hegira (or Hijra - migration to Medina).

I will continue giving it to you guys raw without Editting to proof that Mohammed was not a leader but a terrorist and a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

GO AND LEARN.
....Muhammad's first marriage was at the age of about 25 to Khadijah. He was monogamously married to her for 25 years until her death, after which he is believed to have had multiple wives for the reasons explained above. With the exception of Aisha, Muhammad only married widows, divorcées or captives.

en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Muham...

Muhammad's wives - Wikipedia
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

How has truth become insult now?
The truth?

Then if you PREFER Mohamed, the caravan raider and warlord, paedophile, schemer and murderer, slave trader who bought, owned, sold and traded black African slaves, who had indiscriminate sex with his slave girls inspite of having more wives than the book of Allah allows ANY Moslem, who allowed his followers to beat their wives into submission, allowed his followers to lie and kill those who disagreed with him, who took over the wife of his adopted son ....... if you prefer this one to Jesus who went about doing good all his life, then it shows where your heart lies. It shows you for who you really are.

Those are the truths about Mohamed aren't they?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

"ELI ELI, LAMA SABACHTANI.

"MY LORD, MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THE ONE YOU CALL GOD, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE IMPORT OF THIS, I'LL TELL YOU.

HERE ALL KNEES DID NOT BOW TO JESUS. JESUS BOWED TO ALL KNEES, THOSE OF THE JEWS WHO BEAT HIM UP AND SPAT AT HIM.

JESUS PRAYED TO A HIGHER POWER (ALLAH) TO BE SAVED FROM HIS TORMENTORS,

JESUS SEEMED FRUSTRATED WITH HIS UNANSWERED CALLS AND ACCUSED HIS MAKER OF BEING FORSAKEN,

JESUS SEEMED REALLY HELPLESS HERE.

THIS IS HOW CHRISTIANS PORTRAY JESUS AS SUCH AN UNSTABLE FIGURE.
ONE MOMENT, HE'S god, ANOTHER MOMENT, HE FORGETS HE'S god AND PRAYS TO HIMSELF IN HEAVEN WHILE BEING ON EARTH.

HOW CHRISTIANS READ THESE THINGS AND STILL MAKE A god OF THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE WONDERS OF OUR WORLD.

EVEN THE QURAN GIVES JESUS A FAR BETTER DESCRIPTION, THAT OF A NOBLE, STRONG-WILLED PROPHET OF ALLAH.

DON'T DIE WORSHIPPING A MAN rage, WORSHIP THE ONE THE MAN WORSHIPPED,
ALLAH.

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus we have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and he will inform them about what they used to do. "
Koran 6:109
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

STOP YOUR PREACHMENTS AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WHAT NAME DO JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?

I answered you, and my question is , was is it Allah ?

Tell me why you think Allah is a Creator ?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:

The truth?

Then if you PREFER Mohamed, the caravan raider and warlord, paedophile, schemer and murderer, slave trader who bought, owned, sold and traded black African slaves, who had indiscriminate sex with his slave girls inspite of having more wives than the book of Allah allows ANY Moslem, who allowed his followers to beat their wives into submission, allowed his followers to lie and kill those who disagreed with him, who took over the wife of his adopted son ....... if you prefer this one to Jesus who went about doing good all his life, then it shows where your heart lies. It shows you for who you really are.

Those are the truths about Mohamed aren't they?

If I talk now you will say I am abusing your Lord? All these have been proven to be sanctioned by Yahweh in the OT.

I prefer him. He was not called God at least. How will i believe Jesus:

Jesus is the only God killed by humans and death.
The only God born vaginally by a woman.
The only God that was suckled by a woman.
The only God that was circumcised.
The only God that changed water to booze.
The only God that prayed to a God.
The only God that was calling on another God while dying.
If Jesus is God, then Mary becomes the mother of God. Joseph then becomes the Adopted father of God.
Jesus is the only God who had brothers and sister.
……………………………………………………………………………………………...
Jesus is the only God that slept, wept and ate (Even Daddy GO can confirm this as Jesus drank his tea). (Rhymes).
Jesus is the only God of Christians that was protected by humans from the evil king while in infancy!
Jesus was the only God that has his birthday celebrated by 25th December with occultic Xmas trees and masqurade father Xmas!
Jesus is the only God whose country is Israel but Israel is non-Christian but Jewish and largely disbelieves in him.
Jesus, the only God with parents, couldn't convert his parents to Christianity despite meeting them alive.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

If I talk now you will say I am abusing your Lord? All these have been proven to be sanctioned by Yahweh in the OT.

I prefer him. He was not called God at least. How will i believe Jesus:

If Jesus is God, then Mary becomes the mother of God. Joseph then becomes the Adopted father of God.
Jesus is the only God that slept, wept and ate (Even Daddy GO can confirm this as Jesus drank his tea). (Rhymes).
Jesus is the only God of Christians that was protected by humans from the evil king while in infancy!
Jesus was the only God that has his birthday celebrated by 25th December with occultic Xmas trees and masqurade father Xmas!
Jesus is the only God whose country is Israel but Israel is non-Christian but Jewish and largely disbelieves in him.
Jesus, the only God with parents, couldn't convert his parents to Christianity despite meeting them alive.

You are right , that is the mystery of our God .
For those reasons he was killed because he came in the form of a man to save man from eternal damnations.

Those things you mentioned are the attribute of a man he must take on to save you and I.
John 5:18 KJV
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Philippians 2:5-9 KJV
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: [6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

YOU AND YOUR ALLAH WILL BE CAST INTO HELL ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT BY THE JESUS YOU MOCKED .
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

I prefer
Mohamed, the caravan raider and warlord, paedophile, schemer and murderer, slave trader who bought, owned, sold and traded black African slaves, who had indiscriminate sex with his slave girls inspite of having more wives than the book of Allah allows ANY Moslem, who allowed his followers to beat their wives into submission, allowed his followers to lie and kill those who disagreed with him, who took over the wife of his adopted son ...
Thank you for showing us who you really are.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

I answered you, and my question is , was is it Allah ?

Tell me why you think Allah is a Creator ?

ANSWER THE QUESTION MAN, STOP DODGING BY ASKING A QUESTION TO WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER .
AGAIN, WHAT NAME DO JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?

WON'T ASK AGAIN AFTER THIS AND MIGHT CONSIDER THIS DEBATE OVER IF YOU KEEP DUCKING.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

David commited a SIN (adultery with Bathsheba and Murder of her Husband)!
David was punished severely by God
First: Nathan said the sword would never depart from David’s house (2 Samuel 12:10). This was fulfilled in the successive violent deaths of at least three of his sons—Amnon (2 Samuel 13:29), Absalom (2 Samuel 18:14), and Adonijah (1 Kings 2:25).

Second: Nathan also prophesied to David that his own wives would be humiliated before all Israel (2 Samuel 12:11). This was fulfilled when Absalom “lay with his father’s concubines in the sight of all Israel” (2 Samuel 16:22).

Third: Nathan pronounced the fatal end of the son conceived by David’s sin with Bathsheba (2 Samuel 12:14). This was fulfilled seven days after Nathan’s judgment sentence (2 Samuel 12:18).

Mohammed commited a SIN (adultery with the Zainab Wife of His adopted Son Zaid)
The sin was justified by Allah

Muhammad married Zaynab as soon as her waiting-period from her divorce was complete, on 27 March 627.[5]:182 He went into her house when she did not expect him and without knocking. She asked him: "Is it going to be like this, without any witnesses or trustee (wali) for our union?" Muhammad replied: "Allah is the witness and Gabriel is the trustee.
Haykal, M. H. (1933). Hayat Muhammad. Translated by al-Faruqi, I. R. A. (2005). The Life of Muhammad (pbuh), p. 340

What is shameful is shameful dear!

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEARN THAT SOURCES LIKE THIS CANNOT BE CITED AS EVIDENCE.

IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHAT CONSTITUTES EVIDENCE IN ISLAM IS THE QURAN AND AUTHENTIC NARRATIONS TRACED BACK TO THE PROPHET.

EXCERPTS FROM SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT OF THE PROPHET'S LIFE DOES NOT COUNT AS EVIDENCE.
ANY ISLAMOPHOBE AND CRIMINAL CAN SPIN ONE.

HERE IS A MORE AUTHENTIC NARRATION ON THE PROPHET'S WEDDING TO ZAINAB BY BUKHARI:

Anas narrates: "The Prophet offered a wedding banquet on the occasion of his marriage to Zainab, and provided a good meal for the Muslims. Then he went out as was his custom on marrying, he came to the dwelling places of the mothers of the Believers (i.e. his wives) invoking good (on them), and they were invoking good (on him). Then he departed (and came back) and saw two men (still sitting there). So he left again. I do not remember whether I informed him or he was informed (by somebody else) of their departure."
Book of marriage,
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:84

SECOND, ASSUMING YOUR NARRATION WAS TRUE, THE "SIN" COMMITTED BY THE PROPHET WAS NO LESS GRIEVOUS THAN THAT COMMITTED BY DAVID.

HAVING FURNISHED US WITH THE HEAVY PUNISHMENT SUFFERED BY DAVID AND HIS HOUSEHOLD, COULD YOU PROVIDE US WITH EVIDENCES OF SIMILAR PUNISHMENT BEING VISITED ON THE PROPHET AND HIS HOUSEHOLD BY GOD (whoever you believe that to be) FOR HIS "SIN"

BEARING IN MIND THAT THE STANDARD OF GOD DOES NOT CHANGE?

WHAT THE WORLD WITNESSED WAS A PROPHET WHOSE MISSION GREW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH, AS HE CONQUERED ARABIA AND SHORTLY AFTER HIS DEATH, THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST AND BEYOND, AS PREDICTED BY ALLAH IN CHAPTER 110 OF THE HOLY QURAN.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
.....Muhammad's wives

Mothers of the Believers

أمهات المؤمنين

YOU'VE ONLY DONE A HURRIED COPY AND PASTE JOB.
NO SOURCES.
AND ORIGINAL QUESTION REMAINS UNANSWERED.

GO AND LEARN BRO.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

ANSWER THE QUESTION MAN, STOP DODGING BY ASKING A QUESTION TO WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER .
AGAIN, WHAT NAME DO JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?

WON'T ASK AGAIN AFTER THIS AND MIGHT CONSIDER THIS DEBATE OVER IF YOU KEEP DOCKING.

How does YHWH relate to Allah ?

You know the origin of the name of Allah is from paganism , that is why you can make a SINGLE point to defend your religion .

Am not going to reply you again unless you answer me and tell me whether the prophets of the Bible ever called '' Allah '' or'' Allat '' .
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEARN THAT SOURCES LIKE THIS CANNOT BE CITED AS EVIDENCE.

IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHAT CONSTITUTES EVIDENCE IN ISLAM IS THE QURAN AND AUTHENTIC NARRATIONS TRACED BACK TO THE PROPHET.

EXCERPTS FROM SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT OF THE PROPHET'S LIFE DOES NOT COUNT AS EVIDENCE.
ANY ISLAMOPHOBE AND CRIMINAL CAN SPIN ONE.

HERE IS A MORE AUTHENTIC NARRATION ON THE PROPHET'S WEDDING TO ZAINAB BY BUKHARI:

Anas narrates: "The Prophet offered a wedding banquet on the occasion of his marriage to Zainab, and provided a good meal for the Muslims. Then he went out as was his custom on marrying, he came to the dwelling places of the mothers of the Believers (i.e. his wives) invoking good (on them), and they were invoking good (on him). Then he departed (and came back) and saw two men (still sitting there). So he left again. I do not remember whether I informed him or he was informed (by somebody else) of their departure."
Book of marriage,
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:84

SECOND, ASSUMING YOUR NARRATION WAS TRUE, THE "SIN" COMMITTED BY THE PROPHET WAS NO LESS GRIEVOUS THAN THAT COMMITTED BY DAVID.

HAVING FURNISHED US WITH THE HEAVY PUNISHMENT SUFFERED BY DAVID AND HIS HOUSEHOLD, COULD YOU PROVIDE US WITH EVIDENCES OF SIMILAR PUNISHMENT BEING VISITED ON THE PROPHET AND HIS HOUSEHOLD BY GOD (whoever you believe that to be) FOR HIS "SIN"

BEARING IN MIND THAT THE STANDARD OF GOD DOES NOT CHANGE?

WHAT THE WORLD WITNESSED WAS A PROPHET WHOSE MISSION GREW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH, AS HE CONQUERED ARABIA AND SHORTLY AFTER HIS DEATH, THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST AND BEYOND, AS PREDICTED BY ALLAH IN CHAPTER 110 OF THE HOLY QURAN.

About whether the quoted is authentic or not, please spare me that for even the quran speaks about it or why was Muhammad given exception/indulgence to marry Zainab in Quran 33:4,37-40? Allah waited for Muhammad to contravene the law BEFORE abrogating the law in his favour!

Quran 33:37–40
So when Zayed had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allah’s Command must be fulfilled.

Quran 33:37
And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

I am so sorry: I forgot that it was Allah himself who married off Zainab to Muhammad AFTER the great prophet saw her uncoverdness! It's not Mohammed's fault, body no be wood! And the law against marrying your daughter in-law (from your adopted sons) was abrogated henceforth.

Exactly the point as highlighted in RED!
Allah seems to condone every SIN of Mohammed (It seems Allah loved him more than any other prophet hence the indulgence).
How can Allah punish the sin he himself condoned?

Contrast with David, God didn't spare that David was a king. David was punished severely for his sin!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

About whether the quoted is authentic or not, please spare me that for even the quran speaks about it or why was Muhammad given exception/indulgence to marry Zainab in Quran 33:4,37-40? Allah waited for Muhammad to contravene the law BEFORE abrogating the law in his favour!

Quran 33:37–40
So when Zayed had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allah’s Command must be fulfilled.

Quran 33:37
And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

I am so sorry: I forgot that it was Allah himself who married off Zainab to Muhammad AFTER the great prophet saw her uncoverdness! It's not Mohammed's fault, body no be wood! And the law against marrying your daughter in-law (from your adopted sons) was abrogated henceforth.

Exactly the point as highlighted in RED!
Allah seems to condone every SIN of Mohammed (It seems Allah loved him more than any other prophet hence the indulgence).
How can Allah punish the sin he himself condoned?

Contrast with David, God didn't spare that David was a king. David was punished severely for his sin!

Perfect answer .

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

For those reasons he was killed because he came in the form of a man to save man from eternal damnations.

Those things you mentioned are the attribute of a man he must take on to save you and I.
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: [6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

YOU AND YOUR ALLAH WILL BE CAST INTO HELL ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT BY THE JESUS YOU MOCKED .

You have awoken from your shell. Only a brainless ninny would accept your Jesus as God.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:

Thank you for showing us who you really are.

Master liar...Na Christ like be this o...to remix what i didn't write and ascribe it to me!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

This same Jesus?

You are funny and foolish at the same time!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Master liar...Na Christ like be this o...to remix what i didn't write and ascribe it to me!
You guys just love shouting.
If it's not 'liar' then it will be 'You've been refuted!'

Did you not say that you prefer Mohamed?
Yes or no?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

YOU'VE ONLY DONE A HURRIED COPY AND PASTE JOB.
NO SOURCES.
AND ORIGINAL QUESTION REMAINS UNANSWERED.

GO AND LEARN BRO.
Brainless terrorist, who knows, you maybe fuckkking a minor right now cos Muhammad have said it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

This same Jesus?

Thank you bro, you only succeeded is proving what has been written...
Let's make man in our image.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Muhammad has been accused of sadism and mercilessness—including the invasion of the Banu Qurayza tribe in Medina—sexual relationships with slaves, and his marriage to Aisha when she was six years old, which according to most estimates was consummated when she was nine.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
RELIGION OF WAR
1d. Muhammad’s Atrocities
Millions of Muslims have no idea who Muhammad really is. They think of him as an angel who committed no sins and is the perfect example to humankind. Let’s examine the atrocities this so called “perfect example” committed.

Muhammad was a warlord who led 27 military campaigns against innocent villages, caravans and planned 38 others.

Ibn Hisham – The Life of Muhammad, 3rd ed., Pt. 6, Volume 3, Page 8
Muhammad went on to warn those who were not Muslim: After today there will no longer be two religions existing in Arabia. I descended by Allah with the sword in my hand, and my wealth will come from the shadow of my sword. And the one who will disagree with me will be humiliated and persecuted.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 256
The Prophet was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)…”

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4321
It is reported on the authority of Sa’b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah, when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 794
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 261 / Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 505 / Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 234
Narated by Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of ‘Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Provide us with some milk.” Allah’s Apostle said, “I recommend that you should join the herd of camels.” So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, “They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.”)

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 795
Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of ‘Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died. (Punishment of disbelievers)

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith: 4322 & 4323
It is narrated by Sa’b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet)” Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids”. He said: “They are from them”.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 14, Hadith 2664
Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub: The Prophet said: Kill the old men who are polytheists, but spare their children.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 362
Narrated Ibn `Umar: Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought (against the Prophet violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa’, the tribe of `Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina.

The History of Al-Tabari – Volume 9, Page 121
“The Messenger of God called me and said, ‘It has reached me that Khalid b. Sufyan b. Nubayh al-Hudhali is gathering a force to attack me. He is either in Nakhlah or ‘Uranah, so go to him and kill him.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 9, Book 83, Hadith 24
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet killed a Jew for killing a girl in order to take her ornaments.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith 195
Narrated Jabir: A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to the Prophet while he was in the mosque and said, “I have committed illegal sexual intercourse.” The Prophet turned his face to the other side. The man turned towards the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and gave four witnesses against himself. On that the Prophet called him and said, “Are you insane?” (He added), “Are you married?” The man said, ‘Yes.” On that the Prophet ordered him to be stoned to the death in the Musalla (a praying place). When the stones hit him with their sharp edges and he fled, but he was caught at Al- Harra and then killed.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4194
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4216
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported that Allah’s Apostle stoned (to death) a person from Banu Aslam, and a Jew and his wife.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 804
Narrated Ash Shaibani: I asked ‘Abdullah bin Abi Aufa, ‘Did Allah’s Apostle carry out the Rajam penalty ( i.e., stoning to death)?’ He said, “Yes.” I said, “Before the revelation of Surat-ar-Nur or after it?” He replied, “I don’t Know.”

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4429
Narrated AbuBakrah: The Prophet had a woman stoned and a pit was dug up to her breasts.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4194
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 1, Book 11, Hadith 626
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the ‘Isha’ prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl.” The Prophet added, “Certainly I decided to order the Mu’adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.”

Sahih Muslim – Book 4, Hadith 1370
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: The most burdensome prayers for the hypocrites are the night prayer and the morning prayer. If they were to know the blessings they have in store, they would have come to them, even though crawling, and I thought that I should order the prayer to be commenced and command a person to lead people in prayer, and I should then go along with some persons having a fagot of fuel with them to the people who have not attended the prayer (in congregation) and would burn their houses with fire.

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4292
Ibn ‘Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi’ inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The messenger of Allah made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi’ said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 13, Hadith 2996
Narrated Muhayyisah: The Apostle of Allah said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4397
Narrated Fadalah ibn Ubayd: A thief was brought to the Apostle of Allah and his hand was cut off. Thereafter he commanded for it, and it was hung on his neck.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4442
Narrated Al-Bara’ ibn Azib: I met my uncle who was carrying a standard. I asked him: Where are you going? He said: The Apostle of Allah has sent me to a man who has married his father’s wife. He has ordered me to cut off his head and take his property.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 286
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa`: “An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), ‘Chase and kill him.’ So, I killed him.” The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 311
Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet recited Surat-an-Najm and then prostrated himself, and all who were with him prostrated too. But an old man took a handful of dust and touched his forehead with it saying, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on I saw him killed as an infidel.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 540
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
Thank you bro, you only succeeded is proving what has been written...
Let's make man in our image.

And how is man the image of God?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:

You guys just love shouting.
If it's not 'liar' then it will be 'You've been refuted!'

Did you not say that you prefer Mohamed?
Yes or no?

I typed what I type but didn't type what you wrote up there.
In any court of law, I would win against for your lies!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

And how is man the image of God?
How will you know when you have chosen to follow a terrorist who only find pleasure in bleeping kids and widows?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
How will you know when you have chosen to follow a terrorist who only find pleasure in bleeping kids and widows?

Thanks. The kid and widows were his wives!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

This same Jesus?

And this Jesus was able to create live bird from clay . He showed you an example of who he was. That is the reason for that miracle , for there is non that can give breath of life and blood other than a God . But he not only gave breath and blood but also turned sand into a flesh and wings .
Which ordinary man can do that ?

Why are you so dull of understanding ?

How can you not believe that Jesus but chose to believe a bewitched man who assumed he did something he never did ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Of Sheba/queen Of Eba / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! / Will Our Forefathers Go To Heaven or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.