Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions (3787 Views)

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong? / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2020
motayoayinde:

ANYONE WHO SAYS ISLAM PRESENTS CONTRADICTORY POSITIONS ON ISSUES SHOULD PLEASE TRY CHRISTIANITY.
Are you admitting that there are contradictions in Islam or not. Let's be clear.

Take contradictions for example. In Sura 41:9-12 we read that the world was created in eight days, in Sura 7:54 we are told it were six days. Can you tell us that the two are saying the same thing?

It appears that Allah's messenger gave yet a DIFFERENT NO OF DAYS for Allah's creation - 7 not 6
According to Sahih Muslim (2789) Sunnah.com:
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger took hold of my hands and said:

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created the clay on Saturday and He created the mountains on Sunday and He created the trees on Monday and He created the things entailing labour on Tuesday and created light on Wednesday and He caused the animals to spread on Thursday and created Adam (peace be upon him) after 'Asr on Friday; the last creation at the last hour of the hours of Friday, i. e. between afternoon and night. This hadith is narrated through another chain of transmitters.

I hope you can see the HOLES in your NARRATIVE. For every single thing in Islam you can find the opposite or CONTRADICTORY position. It then has to take the MAGIC of Islamic reinterpretation to try and reconcile things. Otherwise questioners are asked to KEEP QUIET because Allah knows best.

But remember that the Koran claims that if it is not from God there will be contradictions in it. And here you have it as you can see that there are contradictions in it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2020
enilove:
All Muhammad knew and wanted was sex and sex upon sex
Why ?

Hadith

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them:

The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

Sahih Muslim 1403 a
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3240  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9
#GreentechApps #Hadith
Hadith

Someone gave him an award of SAW - SEX AWARD WINNER

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (ﷺ) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (ﷺ) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Sahih al-Bukhari 268
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 268  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

How and why you people should heep on believing salvation in Islam is worrisome.

May God deliver you all , in Jesus' name

So to sleep with one's wife na sin for Bible? Quote one Bible verse that's against sleeping with one's wife?
Islamic salvation doesn't need blood atonement!

Allah forgives as long as we are still alive. Why would I believe my God came as man through the birth canal...suckled milk, worshiped himself and was even killed by the people He created?

Even when dying he was calling himself asking why he forsook himself!

Your salvation depends on believing the father sacrificed his son for your redemption! And in our eyes this is insanity and a bad fatherhood!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by tonyson010(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2020
enilove:
I am very sure that Islam is from the Devil .
If care is not taking , one might be fooled by this satanic religion , thinking it is from the God of the Bible :

Allah SWT said:

وَلْيَسْتَعْفِفِ الَّذِينَ لَا يَجِدُونَ نِكَاحًا حَتّٰى يُغْنِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِۦ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ يَبْتَغُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِمَّا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمٰنُكُمْ فَكَاتِبُوهُمْ إِنْ عَلِمْتُمْ فِيهِمْ خَيْرًا ۖ وَءَاتُوهُمْ مِّنْ مَّالِ اللَّهِ الَّذِىٓ ءَاتٰىكُمْ ۚ وَلَا تُكْرِهُوا فَتَيٰتِكُمْ عَلَى الْبِغَآءِ إِنْ أَرَدْنَ تَحَصُّنًا لِّتَبْتَغُوا عَرَضَ الْحَيٰوةِ الدُّنْيَا ۚ وَمَنْ يُكْرِههُّنَّ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ مِنۢ بَعْدِ إِكْرٰهِهِنَّ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
"But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from sexual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. An-Noor 24: Verse 33)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

NOTE : AND IF SOMEONE SHOULD COMPEL THEM , THEN INDEED , ALLAH IS AFTET THEIR COMPULSION , FORGIVING AND MERCIFUL.

Islam is satanic . By its fruit , we can be sure of what its all about.

Rubbish. Am not a Muslim but know that u just lifted a verse just to castigate.

The Islam in middle East is fast changing.
Religion is about love.......... don't be a hypocrite who goes about looking into another person ass for dirt

We must learn to tolerate and preach true love.......that's what Christ brought.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2020
sagenaija:

Are you admitting that there are contradictions in Islam or not. Let's be clear.

Take contradictions for example. In Sura 41:9-12 we read that the world was created in eight days, in Sura 7:54 we are told it were six days. Can you tell us that the two are saying the same thing?

It appears that Allah's messenger gave yet a DIFFERENT NO OF DAYS for Allah's creation - 7 not 6

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created the clay on Saturday and He created the mountains on Sunday and He created the trees on Monday and He created the things entailing labour on Tuesday and created light on Wednesday and He caused the animals to spread on Thursday and created Adam (peace be upon him) after 'Asr on Friday; the last creation at the last hour of the hours of Friday, i. e. between afternoon and night. This hadith is narrated through another chain of transmitters.

I hope you can see the HOLES in your NARRATIVE. For every single thing in Islam you can find the opposite or CONTRADICTORY position. It then has to take the MAGIC of Islamic reinterpretation to try and reconcile things. Otherwise questioners are asked to KEEP QUIET because Allah knows best.

But remember that the Koran claims that if it is not from God there will be contradictions in it. And here you have it as you can see that there are contradictions in it.

Permit me to mention once again that there's no hole in the Qur'an or in the Sunnah. They all go with sound reason and logic.
In Summary

The earth was created in two days, and the mountains were created and the sustenance measured in two more days which makes a total of four, i.e., this took the other two days. Then the creation of the seven heavens took two days. So the total is six days of the Days of Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted.

These verses – from Soorah Fussilat – confirm the other verse, which says that the creation of the heavens and the earth was completed in six days. So there is no contradiction concerning the period in which Allaah created the heavens and the earth. There cannot be any such contradictions in the Qur’aan..

Logic: If i say I will be going to Ibadan in 2 day's time and then to Akure in 5 day's time, this means I'm going to Akure 5 day's from today after spending about 3 days in Ibadan. The total days will still be 5days not 7days!

While the Qur'an verses mentioned only the earth and Heavens, Man was not included like the hadith.
The hadith added one day for the creation of Man.

So where is the hole?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
sagenaija:

NO NEED TO ARGUE OVER WHICH RELIGION IS ENTANGLED IN SO MUCH CONTRADICTIONS.
EVERYONE KNOWS CHRISTIANITY AS THE MOST SPLINTERED FAITH ON EARTH.
WHERE I LIVE, THERE ARE 8 DIFFERENT CHURCHES TEACHING 8 DIFFERENT CHRISTIANITIES.

CHAPTER 49 DOESN'T CONTAIN THAT LIE YOU PUT UP THERE ABOUT CREATION IN 8 DAYS.
THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THE QURAN.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2020
enilove:

You lack spiritual and simple earthly understanding .

Stop digressing . The Biblical account you gave is not about prostitution neither is it an act of wickedness . Vengiance is not act of wickedness :
Numbers 31:1-2 KJV
And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, [2] AVENGE the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

So is this the reason why they killed everyone only to spare virgins for themselves?
How did dey recognize virgins? Probably by physical examination!

So what is Adultery/fornication when the LORD commanded people to kill people and reserve virgins for themselves?
Does revenge lift the sin of fornication/adultery?

Your god knows nothing and he is powerless and evil. Allah did not create anything.

Your Lord was forgiving that's the reason for the revenge you claim!

You claim you Allah knows all things . Why couldn't he exonerate Muhammad when he was accused of stealing :

Allah SWT said:

وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِىٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ ۚ وَمَنْ يَغْلُلْ يَأْتِ بِمَا غَلَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ ۚ ثُمَّ تُوَفّٰى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
"It is not [attributable] to any prophet that he would act unfaithfully [in regard to war booty]. And whoever betrays, [taking unlawfully], will come with what he took on the Day of Resurrection. Then will every soul be [fully] compensated for what it earned, and they will not be wronged."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 161)

The verse exonerates him already. And no one among his contemporary ever called him a liar till he proclaimed Islam.

THE ALL KNOWING GOD IS JEHOVAH NOT allah

What is Jehovah in Jesus' language of Aramaic?

What is Jehovah in the Arabic Bible?

Stop being ignorant!

But the God that knows all things and could divide an ocean ( the Red Sea ) because He is the Creator revealed a thief to Joshua when something was stolen:

Allah did that!

I don't want you to stylishly digress from issue of prostitution .
You cannot see it anywhere in the Bible where our God approved of adultery not to talk of PROSTITUTIONS .

YOU god IS A FILTHY GOD WHO WANTS YOU TO SIN AND TAKE YOU TO HELL .

I am not digressing and I will see this matter to the end bi idhnillah!
Allah never sanctioned prostitution anywhere. And as i said before, you gave it that name and it was not mentioned in the hadith. The name of the marriage is Mut'a. And that was permitted to those people for a time. Then it was abbrogated.

My God doesn't need to have a son to be killed for the salvation of his creations!
Alhamdulillah for Islam.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2020
tonyson010:

Rubbish. Am not a Muslim but know that u just lifted a verse just to castigate.

The Islam in middle East is fast changing.
Religion is about love.......... don't be a hypocrite who goes about looking into another person ass for dirt

We must learn to tolerate and preach true love.......that's what Christ brought.

Since you are not a Muslim , how did you know I just lifted a verse to castigate ?
Where did I lift it up from ? From the Bible or from the Quran ?

Why is Islam changing if not for awareness like this , do you think it will ever embrace peace ?

It was tolerance that made Muhammad to do and command his followers to do the wickedness below :

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاوِيَةُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ حُمَيْدٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَنَسًا ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا غَزَا قَوْمًا لَمْ يُغِرْ حَتَّى يُصْبِحَ، فَإِنْ سَمِعَ أَذَانًا أَمْسَكَ، وَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْمَعْ أَذَانًا أَغَارَ بَعْدَ مَا يُصْبِحُ، فَنَزَلْنَا خَيْبَرَ لَيْلاً‏.‏

Narrated Anas:

Whenever Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) attacked some people, he would never attack them till it was dawn. If he heard the Adhan (i.e. call for prayer) he would delay the fight, and if he did not hear the Adhan, he would attack them immediately after dawn. We reached Khaibar at night.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2943
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 155
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 193  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى التَّمِيمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمُ بْنُ أَخْضَرَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَوْنٍ، قَالَ كَتَبْتُ إِلَى نَافِعٍ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الدُّعَاءِ، قَبْلَ الْقِتَالِ قَالَ فَكَتَبَ إِلَىَّ إِنَّمَا كَانَ ذَلِكَ فِي أَوَّلِ الإِسْلاَمِ قَدْ أَغَارَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى بَنِي الْمُصْطَلِقِ وَهُمْ غَارُّونَ وَأَنْعَامُهُمْ تُسْقَى عَلَى الْمَاءِ فَقَتَلَ مُقَاتِلَتَهُمْ وَسَبَى سَبْيَهُمْ وَأَصَابَ يَوْمَئِذٍ - قَالَ يَحْيَى أَحْسِبُهُ قَالَ - جُوَيْرِيَةَ - أَوْ قَالَ الْبَتَّةَ - ابْنَةَ الْحَارِثِ وَحَدَّثَنِي هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ وَكَانَ فِي ذَاكَ الْجَيْشِ.

Ibn 'Aun reported:

I wrote to Nafi' inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote (in reply) to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi' said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.

Sahih Muslim 1730 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4292  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Am a Nigeria . The Book haram jihadist group have been kidnapping and killing innocent people especially Christians in the North part of Nigeria for the past 10 years . Simple because they have been commanded to do so.
Next time gather your facts together b4 jumping into conclusions.

You don't need to provoke them b4 fighting you. You want peace but they want wars and violence.

The purpose of my thread is to open their understanding and think critically b4 it gets to late for them to realise the truth.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

So to sleep with one's wife na sin for Bible? Quote one Bible verse that's against sleeping with one's wife?
Islamic salvation doesn't need blood atonement!

Allah forgives as long as we are still alive. Why would I believe my God came as man through the birth canal...suckled milk, worshiped himself and was even killed by the people He created?

Even when dying he was calling himself asking why he forsook himself!

Your salvation depends on believing the father sacrificed his son for your redemption! And in our eyes this is insanity and a bad fatherhood!

I did not say because Muhammad went inside to sleep with his wife made that adultery.
I said his main focus or life style was centred on sex sex and sex.

How does Allah forgive your sin ? But touching a black stone ? The idol worshippers had been worshipping and touching the black stone b4 Muhammad . That means they were sinless and holy. What then was the need of Muhammad?

Stop being funny and show me where Jesus was calling himself on the Cross .

You sins are engraved or recorded in your blood.
And the life of a human and an animal lies in the blood.
You inherited the sins of your your ancestors and that of Adam.
How do you pay for their debts and sins ?

It is the blood of Jesus which does not come from Adam that can only atone for the sins of mankind.

Romans 5:12 KJV
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

John 3:16-18 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Don't be deceived , touching of stone , going round the kaabah, performing ablutions and fastings , as claimed by Muhammad can never take away your sins.

It is by repentance and forsaking your sins and the believe in the death of Jesus on the Cross that can save you from eternal condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
enilove:

Did God instruct David to do that evil ? No.

2 Samuel 12:5-14 KJV
And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die: [6] And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity. [7] And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul; [8] And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things. [9] Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. [10] Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. [11] Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. [12] For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. [13] And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die. [14] Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

God did not tell us to follow the footsteps of Solomon .
I don't think Solomon would make heaven . Why did I say this. God warned the kings of Israel against marrying more than one wife :

Deuteronomy 17:17-19 KJV
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold. [18] And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: [19] And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the Lord his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:

1 Kings 11:4-6 KJV
For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. [5] For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. [6] And Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and went not fully after the Lord, as did David his father.

MUHAMMAD WAS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD BUT OF SATAN. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

GOD DID NOT TELL US TO FOLLOW ANY PROPHET BUT HIS COMMANDMENTS .

DAVID AND SOLOMON DID NOT BRING ANY COMMANDMENT OR NEW LAWS.
THEY WERE KINGS WHOSE ACCOUNT THE BIBLE GAVE.

THERE MISTAKES ARE LESSONS FOR US .

BUT MUHAMMAD CAME WITH LAWS THAT CANNOT BE FROM A HOLY GOD.

SOLOMON WON'T MAKE HEAVEN?
ISLAMOPHOBIA IS PUSHING YOU INTO BLASPHEMY.

DAVID WASN'T GIVEN DIVINE BOOK?
WHAT OF THE BOOK OF PSALM?

YOU'RE NOT INSTRUCTED TO FOLLOW PROPHETS AND THEIR LAWS?
WHAT OF THE LAW ON TITHING WHICH YOUR PASTORS MILK YOU THROUGH?
IS IT NO LONGER A MOSAIC LAW?

MUHAMMAD (saw) WAS NOT A PROPHET SENT BY YOUR GOD?
HERE I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.

MUHAMMAD WAS NOT SENT BY A TRIUNE god. IN FACT YOUR TRIUNE god COULDN'T HAVE SENT ANY PROPHET. SUCH A god DOESN'T EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE.

MUHAMMAD WAS SENT BY THE ONE TRUE EVERLIVING CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.

THE SENDER OF ABRAHAM, MOSES AND JESUS WITH THE MESSAGE OF HIS ONENESS, THAT MANKIND MAY NOT BE BEGUILED BY THE DEVIL INTO IDOLATRY.

THAT IS ALLAH.
THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES OUR WORSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

So is this the reason why they killed everyone only to spare virgins for themselves?
How did dey recognize virgins? Probably by physical examination!

So what is Adultery/fornication when the LORD commanded people to kill people and reserve virgins for themselves?
Does revenge lift the sin of fornication/adultery?

Your Lord was forgiving that's the reason for the revenge you claim!

The verse exonerates him already. And no one among his contemporary ever called him a liar till he proclaimed Islam.

What is Jehovah in Jesus' language of Aramaic?

What is Jehovah in the Arabic Bible?

Stop being ignorant!

Allah did that!

I am not digressing and I will see this matter to the end bi idhnillah!
Allah never sanctioned prostitution anywhere. And as i said before, you gave it that name and it was not mentioned in the hadith. The name of the marriage is Mut'a. And that was permitted to those people for a time. Then it was abbrogated.

My God doesn't need to have a son to be killed for the salvation of his creations!
Alhamdulillah for Islam.

Wonders and miracles in the Bible were done by Allah but others things you have been condemning the God of the Bible for were not done by Allah .

Can't you see why Allah and Muhammad are thieves ?

Allah is a name given by the Arabs to their god.
It is the Arabs that gave their god that name.

''Al'' means god in Arabian language. ''Lah'' is the real name of your god. Just like ''Allat'' the goddess idol in the surah below :

Allah SWT said:
أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 19)

''Lah is not and does not relate to ''JEHOVAH'' but related to ''Lat'' the goddess idol of Arab.

Jehovah is the name God gave to the
Israelites as His name.
It is God Himself that gave Moses that as His name.
That is why there is no interpretation for that name and it is neither Jew , Greek , Arabian, Yoruba , English or any language of the earth.

It is a heavenly language.It is a sacred name which the Israelites don't call at random or at will.

It is appalling how you Muslims would want to associate with the God of the Christians and at the same time dissociate yourself from Him.

THAT IS NOT ONLY IGNORANCE BUT CONFUSION .

You Muslims are not different from someone who can't say which gender he or she belongs to.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
motayoayinde:

SOLOMON WON'T MAKE HEAVEN?
ISLAMOPHOBIA IS PUSHING YOU INTO BLASPHEMY.

DAVID WASN'T GIVEN DIVINE BOOK?
WHAT OF THE BOOK OF PSALM?

YOU'RE NOT INSTRUCTED TO FOLLOW PROPHETS AND THEIR LAWS?
WHAT OF THE LAW ON TITHING WHICH YOUR PASTORS MILK YOU THROUGH?
IS IT NO LONGER A MOSAIC LAW?

MUHAMMAD (saw) WAS NOT A PROPHET SENT BY YOUR GOD?
HERE I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.

MUHAMMAD WAS NOT SENT BY A TRIUNE god. IN FACT YOUR TRIUNE god COULDN'T HAVE SENT ANY PROPHET. SUCH A god DOESN'T EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE.

MUHAMMAD WAS SENT BY THE ONE TRUE EVERLIVING CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.

THE SENDER OF ABRAHAM, MOSES AND JESUS WITH THE MESSAGE OF HIS ONENESS, THAT MANKIND MAY NOT BE BEGUILED BY THE DEVIL INTO IDOLATRY.

THAT IS ALLAH.
THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES OUR WORSHIP.

I pray you will open your heart to the truth.

Solomon is not God . It is therefore not a blasphemy to say he may not make heaven.
Anyone who serve the devil cannot make heaven unless he or she repents. Solomon or not .

I want to quote what I said earlier with reference to this your post above .

I Said :

'' GOD DID NOT TELL US TO FOLLOW ANY PROPHET BUT HIS ( GOD'S ) COMMANDMENTS.

DAVID AND SOLOMON DUD NOT BRING ANY COMMANDMENTS OR NEW LAWS.

THEY WERE KINGS WHOSE ACCOUNT THE BIBLE GAVE.

THERE ( should have been ''their'' ) MISTAKES ARE LESSONS FOR US ''.

It was Moses God gave laws and statutes to and that includes tithes . I do pay my tithes.
The laws God gave to Moses are binding on all prophets after him. And God never gave any laws of statutes to any prophet b4 him or after him except Jesus Christ whom Moses instructed the Israelites to listen to.

Allah is not different from Allat the female counterpart .
You are right in that we Christians don't worship the same God with you Muslims.
But the questions is , why did Allah claims he is the god of the Bible ?

Isn't that a confusion ? Islam is a lie.

The God of the Bible performs miracles and wonders but Allah could not for Muhammad and therefore tried to ascribe the credit to Allah.

That is stealing by tricks.

All the mode of worship and service Muslims render to Allah are exactly what the Arabian idolaters were doing b4 Muhammad came.

His claim of one God is nothing but false.
Most idol worshippers in Yoruba lands are one god worshippers too. Does that make them worshippers of a true God that divided the RED SEA ? NO

when we talk of miracles and wonders , you say 'it is Allah ' , but other things not clear to you are not from Allah .

Islam is of false.

MUHAMMAD CLAIMED HE WAS THE LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH .

WHAT ABOUT UMAR ? WAS HE NOT A PROPHET AS WELL ?

ISLAM IS FALSE , DON'T FALL FOR IT
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
NOW LET THE OP AND HIS BROTHERS STOP MESSING THIS THREAD UP WITH BALDERDASH.

LET'S FOCUS ON THE TOPIC.

WHY IS PROSTITUTION LEGAL IN MANY "CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES" AND LARGELY BANNED IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES?

DOES THIS MEAN CHRISTIANS LOVE WHORING MORE?

THIS MUST MEAN THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIAN PROSTITUTES AROUND THE WORLD THAN MUSLIM ONES.

I WAS KINDA SHOCKED WHEN I READ ABOUT PROSTITUTION IN ROME.

ITALIANS MUST BE REALLY CRAZY TO LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION IN ITALY WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE POPE,
AND TO THINK OF THE KIND OF WHORING ACTIVITIES THEY ALLOW IN ROME RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF FORMER POPE RATZINGER (who lives in Rome), AND NEXT DOOR TO THE CURRENT POPE FRANCIS (in the Vatican)

OH ITALY! HOW THOU HATH INCURETH "HOLY ANGER" WITH THY ROTTEN INIQUITIES!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=motayoayinde post=96966674]NOW
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
motayoayinde:
NOW LET THE OP AND HIS BROTHERS STOP MESSING THIS THREAD UP WITH BALDERDASH.

LET'S FOCUS ON THE TOPIC.

WHY IS PROSTITUTION LEGAL IN MANY "CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES" AND LARGELY BANNED IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES?

DOES THIS MEAN CHRISTIANS LOVE WHORING MORE?

THIS MUST MEAN THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIAN PROSTITUTES AROUND THE WORLD THAN MUSLIM ONES.

I WAS KINDA SHOCKED WHEN I READ ABOUT PROSTITUTION IN ROME.

ITALIANS MUST BE REALLY CRAZY TO LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION IN ITALY WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE POPE,
AND TO THINK OF THE KIND OF WHORING ACTIVITIES THEY ALLOW IN ROME RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF FORMER POPE RATZINGER (who lives in Rome), AND NEXT DOOR TO THE CURRENT POPE FRANCIS (in the Vatican)

OH ITALY! HOW THOU HATH INCURETH "HOLY ANGER" WITH THROTTEN INIQUITIES!

Are those countries using the Bible as their laws
and commandments or their man - made constitutions ?

What makes them Christian countries if not by following the laws in the Bible.

There is a difference BTW the laws of humans and that of God.

I am not judging any Muslim by what they do or are doing .That is because they can decide to follow Satan or be disobedient .

But am judging the god of 'Lah' which gave the Muslims the option .
Is that a true God ?

Likewise judge the Christians by what the Bible says and let's see which one is true Holy God.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Permit me to mention once again that there's no hole in the Qur'an or in the Sunnah. They all go with sound reason and logic.
In Summary

The earth was created in two days, and the mountains were created and the sustenance measured in two more days which makes a total of four, i.e., this took the other two days. Then the creation of the seven heavens took two days. So the total is six days of the Days of Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted.

These verses – from Soorah Fussilat – confirm the other verse, which says that the creation of the heavens and the earth was completed in six days. So there is no contradiction concerning the period in which Allaah created the heavens and the earth. There cannot be any such contradictions in the Qur’aan..

Logic: If i say I will be going to Ibadan in 2 day's time and then to Akure in 5 day's time, this means I'm going to Akure 5 day's from today after spending about 3 days in Ibadan. The total days will still be 5days not 7days!

While the Qur'an verses mentioned only the earth and Heavens, Man was not included like the hadith.
The hadith added one day for the creation of Man.
So where is the hole?

You tried but your attempt was not good enough.
Let's deal with the hadith first.
It is clear from the hadith LISTING of the DAYS OF THE WEEK that the creation, according to that account, is SEVEN days. This CLEARLY contradicts the Koran's claim of a Six-day creation.
So, did the Koran forget the creation of man? I ask this because you seem to suggest that the Koran only MENTIONS the other creation while the hadith added the creation of man.

On the Koran:
Antichristian, did you really read that portion clearly?
Verse 9 CLEARLY states that Allah "....created the earth in two Days".
Mountains are part of the earth. So, the logical reasoning is to see that the earth and all the physical things in it (including the oceans) were created then.
BUT the Koran then went on to say that Allah then "PLACED on the earth form mountains" etc in a total of "four days exactly".

If the Koran means what you want it to say, the writer, Allah, could simply have said he created the earth with its mountains in FOUR days. Why first mention the earth and the number of days it took for its creation and then mention the mountains and place FOUR days there for their creation when he could simply say it took additional TWO days?
The wording of that portion CLEARLY shows a progression i.e. one thing came first then the other followed.

Hope you see how your LOGIC is not adding up.

Now to your "Logic" analogy:
Like I said above the mountains are part of, NOT SEPARATE from, the earth. If Allah had said "I created the earth in FOUR days. Two of those days were for the creation of the mountains. The other two for so and so ......." that would have made sense because it would be clear that the listing is for things on the earth.

What the Koran says is more like this:
If you told someone 'I cut the field in 2 days AND I cleared the grass in 1 day', would you expect that we should understand that you did BOTH activities in 2 days?
That is what you have just done there.

So, you can see that the HOLES are still there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
motayoayinde:

NO NEED TO ARGUE OVER WHICH RELIGION IS ENTANGLED IN SO MUCH CONTRADICTIONS.
EVERYONE KNOWS CHRISTIANITY AS THE MOST SPLINTERED FAITH ON EARTH.
WHERE I LIVE, THERE ARE 8 DIFFERENT CHURCHES TEACHING 8 DIFFERENT CHRISTIANITIES.

CHAPTER 49 DOESN'T CONTAIN THAT LIE YOU PUT UP THERE ABOUT CREATION IN 8 DAYS.
THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THE QURAN.

You need to CALM DOWN.
Focus.
Where did I mention chapter 49?

Or are you trying to avoid the issue?
Does the hadith not disagree with the Koran?
Now, if you tell me you have to choose the Koran over the hadith then I'll ask why Moslems are still retaining the Hadiths the way they are and haven't corrected them.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

I did not say because Muhammad went inside to sleep with his wife made that adultery.
I said his main focus or life style was centred on sex sex and sex.

And what does Yahweh mean by "be fruitful and Multiply"?

Why did most old testament "men of God" had multiple wives/ concubines and kids?
It wasn't really about sex! May God remove sex from your life.

And the "keep the virgins to yourself" verse in Numbers 31:17-18 wasn't about sex?

And you even mentioned it as if Islam says sex is Iman, Salah, Fasting, Zakah or Hajj!
Or is sex any of the six articles of faith?

Of all the over 6,000 verses in the Qur'an, how many was on sex?

And of all the Ahadith from Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood, An-Nissai, At-Tirmidhi,... how many was on sex?

Why do you thrive on spreading falsehood?

How does Allah forgive your sin ? But touching a black stone ? The idol worshippers had been worshipping and touching the black stone b4 Muhammad . That means they were sinless and holy. What then was the need of Muhammad?

Allah forgives sin by us repenting sincerely and asking for forgiveness.

Allah says what means:
And verily, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death). Qur'an 20:82

No where in Islam do anyone worship stone. Does touching/kissing something mean worship? Jesus worshiped by putting his face to the ground. You should bring the narration and let's scrutinize your falsehood.

Stop being funny and show me where Jesus was calling himself on the Cross.

Do I need to quote "Eli Eli/ Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani" which means My Lord My Lord why have you forsaken me?

You sins are engraved or recorded in your blood.
And the life of a human and an animal lies in the blood.
You inherited the sins of your your ancestors and that of Adam.
How do you pay for their debts and sins ?

It is the blood of Jesus which does not come from Adam that can only atone for the sins of mankind.

Romans 5:12 KJV
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

John 3:16-18 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Don't be deceived , touching of stone , going round the kaabah, performing ablutions and fastings , as claimed by Muhammad can never take away your sins.

It is by repentance and forsaking your sins and the believe in the death of Jesus on the Cross that can save you from eternal condemnation.

Can you explain the verses below:

1.Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin (Deuteronomy 24:16).

2.Everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge (Jeremiah 31:30).

3.The one who sins is the one who will die (Ezekiel 18:4).

How can it be fair for me to be paying for the sin of an ancestor?

Alhamdulillah once again Allah does not even need son, partner, wife to die for Him to be able to forgive sins.

May Allah take our soul in Islam, total submission to His will.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

Wonders and miracles in the Bible were done by Allah but others things you have been condemning the God of the Bible for were not done by Allah .

grin I will have to laugh at you here. It's funny how you lie like this.

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord,
But those who deal faithfully are His delight.

Anything our Books affirm is what we believe in. The Miracles of Moses, Jesus, Noah and few others are in Islam!

Can't you see why Allah and Muhammad are thieves?

Allah is the creator of everything that exists. So this your assertion is insane! You better go and eat.

Allah is a name given by the Arabs to their god.
It is the Arabs that gave their god that name.

''Al'' means god in Arabian language. ''Lah'' is the real name of your god. Just like ''Allat'' the goddess idol in the surah below :

Allah SWT said:
أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 19)

''Lah is not and does not relate to ''JEHOVAH'' but related to ''Lat'' the goddess idol of Arab.

"Al" in Arabic is the equivalent of the definite article "the" in English. "Al" = the, ILLAH= GOD.

AL-ILLAH HAS BEEN SUMMARISED AS ALLAH WITH EMPHASSIS ON "LAM"

Al-Lat is the Lat while Al-Uzza is the Uzza! These are few of the gods of the pagan Arabs.

Jehovah is the name God gave to the Israelites as His name.
It is God Himself that gave Moses that as His name.
That is why there is no interpretation for that name and it is neither Jew , Greek , Arabian, Yoruba , English or any language of the earth.

It is a heavenly language. It is a sacred name which the Israelites don't call at random or at will.

It is appalling how you Muslims would want to associate with the God of the Christians and at the same time dissociate yourself from Him.

THAT IS NOT ONLY IGNORANCE BUT CONFUSION .

You Muslims are not different from someone who can't say which gender he or she belongs to.

It has now been proven that you are an astute liar and all curses on the liars in your Bible fall on you.
What is Jehovah in Jesus' language? Jesus didn't speak Hebrew nor English. Tell us about Semitic languages. How is Hebrew a heavenly language?
And for your information, we associate with the one God who created all things. He who sent all Prophets to nation, people, etc. to guide them to his true monotheistic worship.

Make sure you answer all questions before diverting to another topic!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You tried but your attempt was not good enough.
Let's deal with the hadith first.
It is clear from the hadith LISTING of the DAYS OF THE WEEK that the creation, according to that account, is SEVEN days. This CLEARLY contradicts the Koran's claim of a Six-day creation.
So, did the Koran forget the creation of man? I ask this because you seem to suggest that the Koran only MENTIONS the other creation while the hadith added the creation of man.

Does the 6 days creation mention man? No.
In the six days creation only heaven and earth were mentioned!

On the Koran:
Antichristian, did you really read that portion clearly?
Verse 9 CLEARLY states that Allah "....created the earth in two Days".
Mountains are part of the earth. So, the logical reasoning is to see that the earth and all the physical things in it (including the oceans) were created then.
BUT the Koran then went on to say that Allah then "PLACED on the earth form mountains" etc in a total of "four days exactly".

If the Koran means what you want it to say, the writer, Allah, could simply have said he created the earth with its mountains in FOUR days. Why first mention the earth and the number of days it took for its creation and then mention the mountains and place FOUR days there for their creation when he could simply say it took additional TWO days?
The wording of that portion CLEARLY shows a progression i.e. one thing came first then the other followed.

Now to your "Logic" analogy:
Like I said above the mountains are part of, NOT SEPARATE from, the earth. If Allah had said "I created the earth in FOUR days. Two of those days were for the creation of the mountains. The other two for so and so ......." that would have made sense because it would be clear that the listing is for things on the earth.

What the Koran says is more like this:
If you told someone 'I cut the field in 2 days AND I cleared the grass in 1 day', would you expect that we should understand that you did BOTH activities in 2 days?
That is what you have just done there.

So, you can see that the HOLES are still there.

The logic is simple to understand. The only hole that remains fixing is that already in your brain.

Allah says what means:
9“Say (O Muhammad): Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days? And you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

10. He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time) for all those who ask (about its creation).

So how can you say verse 9 is separate from verse 10 when you agree the mountain was part of the earth?

Earth=2 days
Mountain + Sustainance + Blessing to make four days (as these was done on earth)= 2 days
7 heavens= 2 days.

The creation of Earth and it's content are intertwined as you can see in bold "He placed therein"

I can cut grass in two days and the field cleared in three days total i.e. two days cutting of grass and a day clearing.
A boss told the worker " Clear these field in three days".
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin I will have to laugh at you here. It's funny how you lie like this.

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord,
But those who deal faithfully are His delight.

Anything our Books affirm is what we believe in. The Miracles of Moses, Jesus, Noah and few others are in Islam!

Allah is the creator of everything that exists. So this your assertion is insane! You better go and eat.

"Al" in Arabic is the equivalent of the definite article "the" in English. "Al" = the, ILLAH= GOD.

AL-ILLAH HAS BEEN SUMMARISED AS ALLAH WITH EMPHASSIS ON "LAM"

Al-Lat is the Lat while Al-Uzza is the Uzza! These are few of the gods of the pagan Arabs.

It has now been proven that you are an astute liar and all curses on the liars in your Bible fall on you.
What is Jehovah in Jesus' language? Jesus didn't speak Hebrew nor English. Tell us about Semitic languages. How is Hebrew a heavenly language?
And for your information, we associate with the one God who created all things. He who sent all Prophets to nation, people, etc. to guide them to his true monotheistic worship.

Make sure you answer all questions before diverting to another topic!

You are very ignorant .

Who told you the name '' Jehovah '' came from man ?
God did not tell any prophet His name , not even Abraham until Moses came and that name is not a name known to any man but to Moses and generations of Israelites after them.

How then is the name earthly ? Was it a name given by the Israelites to God or the name God gave the Israelites ?
Did I say ''Jehovah '' is an Hebrew language ?

Exodus 3:15 KJV
And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Exodus 6:3 KJV
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Your lack of spiritual understanding does not make you to understand that there is a heavenly language and heavenly names , the meanings which are only known to God.

I don't want us to derail this thread.

I WANT US TO OPEN ANOTHER THREAD WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT '' WHCH IS THE TRUE GOD '' .

MAKE A SUGGESTION AND LETS START FROM MAN THERE IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOUR GOD AND RELIGION.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

You are very ignorant .

Who told you the name '' Jehovah '' came from man ?
God did not tell any prophet His name , not even Abraham until Moses came and that name is not a name known to any man but to Moses and generations of Israelites after them.

How then is the name earthly ? Was it a name given by the Israelites to God or the name God gave the Israelites ?

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Your lack of spiritual understanding does not make you to understand that there is a heavenly language and heavenly names , the meanings which are only known to God.

I WANT US TO OPEN ANOTHER THREAD WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT '' WHCH IS THE TRUE GOD '' .

MAKE A SUGGESTION AND LETS START FROM MAN THERE IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOUR GOD AND RELIGION.

The name of your God no be my business. The name of my Lord is Allah.

All what you wrote up there are just lies as usual. "Jehovah" as a name was not known 700 years ago. What was known was YHWH which was usually not pronounced. It was later called Yahweh before being latinised to Jehovah!

YHWH, El, Eloah, Elohim, Elohai, El Shaddai, Tzevaot, Jah are the 7 major names of God in Judaism.

YHWH still bores down to being the Hebrew name of God sha!

And you lied about Allah by typing:
''Al'' means god in Arabian language. ''Lah'' is the real name of your god. Just like ''Allat'' the goddess idol....
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

Are those countries using the Bible as their laws
and commandments or their man - made constitutions ?

What makes them Christian countries if not by following the laws in the Bible.

There is a difference BTW the laws of humans and that of God.

I am not judging any Muslim by what they do or are doing .That is because they can decide to follow Satan or be disobedient .

But am judging the god of 'Lah' which gave the Muslims the option .
Is that a true God ?

Likewise judge the Christians by what the Bible says and let's see which one is true Holy God.

Which God is the God of 'Lah'?

Your name na real OLODO!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

The name of your God no be my business. The name of my Lord is Allah.

All what you wrote up there are just lies as usual. "Jehovah" as a name was not known 700 years ago. What was known was YHWH which was usually not pronounced. It was later called Yahweh before being latinised to Jehovah!

YHWH, El, Eloah, Elohim, Elohai, El Shaddai, Tzevaot, Jah are the 7 major names of God in Judaism.

YHWH still bores down to being the Hebrew name of God sha!

YHWH is an acronym or abbreviation for the name of the God that called Moses .

The acronym was used because it is a Sacred name and God does not want his name to be called in vain and with filthy mouths :

Exodus 20:7 KJV
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

That was why God did not reveal His name to prophets b4 Moses and they had to use it when critically necessary and by priests and servants of God in the Synagogue .

Don't let us derail this thread , I have opened another where you teach us and also learn from us regarding the TRUE GOD.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which God is the God of 'Lah'?

Your name na real OLODO!

Don't you know that ''Al'' is the word meaning god in the Quran and for the Arabs .

For the Jews , it is ''El '' . That means God.

That is why you see it written '' Al - lah '' , Al - manat , Al - lat . etc
It means god of Lah , god of manat , god of lat respectively .

The word '' God '' is a title and not a name.

'' Al '' is a title and ''Allah'' is a name .

You think I am Olodo but I am not . Go and do your research very well.

I have nothing to gain by telling lies. I don't say what I know nothing about.

We have gone off the topic for too long . I just opened another thread where we can deliberate and share knowledge for me and you to learn and put the enemy ( Satan ) to shame.

I don't want you to die b4 knowing the truth when it would be too late.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Does the 6 days creation mention man? No.
In the six days creation only heaven and earth were mentioned!

The logic is simple to understand. The only hole that remains fixing is that already in your brain.

Allah says what means:
9“Say (O Muhammad): Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days? And you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

10. He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time) for all those who ask (about its creation).

So how can you say verse 9 is separate from verse 10 when you agree the mountain was part of the earth?

Earth=2 days
Mountain + Sustainance + Blessing to make four days (as these was done on earth)= 2 days
7 heavens= 2 days.

The creation of Earth and it's content are intertwined as you can see in bold "He placed therein"

I can cut grass in two days and the field cleared in three days total i.e. two days cutting of grass and a day clearing.
A boss told the worker " Clear these field in three days".

Did the 6 days creation mention animals and plants?
Are you trying to be smart?

The verse 10 you quoted above says Allah made the mountains and the other things that followed "IN FOUR DAYS". It was what Allah did in that verse that were done in 4 days. Nothing there relates it to the preceding verse.

Your calculations are deceptive.
"He placed therein" didn't stop there. It is actually "He placed therein..............in four days". In other words Allah placed on the earth which he had already made those other things in a period of 4 days.
I hope that you are not having problems with grammar.

Apparently the 7th century Mohamed thought it was more difficult for Allah to create mountains.

Only brains with HOLES come up with illogical points and positions and claim that they are rational.

That's the kind of reasoning that will say cutting field in 2 days AND doing the glass clearing in 3 days amounts to a total of 3 days.

I truly pity you guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

The basic principle concerning marriage is that it should be ongoing and permanent. Temporary marriage – i.e., mut’ah marriage – was permitted at the beginning of Islam, then it was abrogated and became haraam until the Day of Judgement.

It was narrated from ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade mut’ah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade mut’ah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3979; Muslim, 1407.

It was narrated from al-Rabee’ ibn Sabrah al-Juhani that his father told him that he was with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said, “O people, I used to allow you to engage in mut’ah marriages, but now Allaah has forbidden that until the Day of Resurrection, so whoever has any wives in a mut’ah marriage, he should let her go and do not take anything of the (money) you have given them.”

Narrated by Muslim, 1406.
Did Allah also permit marrying out kids?

Cos see many of you bleeping kids in the name of marriage... I once ask my friend why?
He said is cos of respect...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

Don't you know that ''Al'' is the word meaning god in the Quran and for the Arabs .

For the Jews , it is ''El '' . That means God.

That is why you see it written '' Al - lah '' , Al - manat , Al - lat . etc
It means god of Lah , god of manat , god of lat respectively .

The word '' God '' is a title and not a name.

'' Al '' is a title and ''Allah'' is a name .

You think I am Olodo but I am not . Go and do your research very well.

I have nothing to gain by telling lies. I don't say what I know nothing about.

We have gone off the topic for too long . I just opened another thread where we can deliberate and share knowledge for me and you to learn and put the enemy ( Satan ) to shame.

I don't want you to die b4 knowing the truth when it would be too late.

"Al" is not God in Arabic.
Stop the lies for the last time.

Even "Google Search" and Encyclopedia Britannica didn't lie!

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

"Al" is not God in Arabic.
Stop the lies for the last time.

Even "Google Search" and Encyclopedia Britannica didn't lie!

What is God in Arabic ?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Toktee:
Did Allah also permit marrying out kids?

Cos see many of you bleeping kids in the name of marriage... I once ask my friend why?
He said is cos of respect...

Whatever one person or a few do shouldn't be used to judge the whole.

Islam forbids harming anyone. More so, marriage involves seeking permission for marriage from the wife's father.

I mean the father should literally say "I give you my daughter in marriage to you" and the husband to be says "i accept her (as my wife). This is done in the presence of two muslim withnesses. The bridal gift is fixed between the husband and wife. And they are married.

I don't understand the respect part.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

What is God in Arabic ?

ILLAH
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Toktee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Whatever one person or a few do shouldn't be used to judge the whole.

Islam forbids harming anyone. More so, marriage involves seeking permission for marriage from the wife's father.

I mean the father should literally say "I give you my daughter in marriage to you" and the husband to be says "i accept her (as my wife). This is done in the presence of two muslim withnesses. The bridal gift is fixed between the husband and wife. And they are married.

I don't understand the respect part.
Do not change the narrative to suite your argument pls..

My question is about bleeping kids in the name of marriage, whether the parents gives their go ahead that does not change the fact that Islam permits bleeping kids..
How on earth can one marry a kid as young as 10 - 13-13 or even 15 yrs?

Does Islam permits this?

I need an answer pls.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Toktee:
Do not change the narrative to suite your argument pls..

My question is about bleeping kids in the name of marriage, whether the parents gives their go ahead that does not change the fact that Islam permits bleeping kids..
How on earth can one marry a kid as young as 10 - 13-13 or even 15 yrs?

Does Islam permits this?

I need an answer pls.

Who is changing narration? Islam permits marriage to an unborn child sef!

Can that one be bleeped too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers / Gospel Rap Songs, Good Or Bad As A Christian? / The Prosperity Gospel May Land You In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.