Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions (3687 Views)

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong? / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

And this Jesus was able to create live bird from clay . He showed you an example of who he was. That is the reason for that miracle , for there is non that can give breath of life and blood other than a God . But he not only gave breath and blood but also turned sand into a flesh and wings .
Which ordinary man can do that ?

Why are you so dull of understanding ?

How can you not believe that Jesus but chose to believe a bewitched man who assumed he did something he never did ?

grin

Abraham and another person too did that.

Check Quran 2 vs 259-260.

Are they gods too?

He's a miracle working God!

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin

Abraham and another person too did that.

Check Quran 2 vs 159-160.

Are they gods too?

He's a miracle working God!

grin

HERE ARE THE VERSES . SHOW ME WHERE ABRAHAM PERFORMED THE MIRACLE :

Allah SWT said:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَآ أَنْزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنٰتِ وَالْهُدٰى مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنّٰهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِى الْكِتٰبِ ۙ أُولٰٓئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللّٰعِنُونَ
"Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,"
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 159)

Allah SWT said:

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَأَصْلَحُوا وَبَيَّنُوا فَأُولٰٓئِكَ أَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَأَنَا التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ
"Except for those who repent and correct themselves and make evident [what they concealed]. Those - I will accept their repentance, and I am the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 160)

MAY BE YOU QUOTED THE WRONG VERSR
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by sagenaija: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

I typed what I type but didn't type what you wrote up there.
In any court of law, I would win against for your lies!
Is that how far your brain works?
Did you say you prefer Mohamed whose CV I presented in my post which you responded to?
You want to follow his example by denying what you agreed on.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Toktee:
RELIGION OF WAR
1d. Muhammad’s Atrocities
Millions of Muslims have no idea who Muhammad really is. They think of him as an angel who committed no sins and is the perfect example to humankind. Let’s examine the atrocities this so called “perfect example” committed.

Muhammad was a warlord who led 27 military campaigns against innocent villages, caravans and planned 38 others.

Ibn Hisham – The Life of Muhammad, 3rd ed., Pt. 6, Volume 3, Page 8
Muhammad went on to warn those who were not Muslim: After today there will no longer be two religions existing in Arabia. I descended by Allah with the sword in my hand, and my wealth will come from the shadow of my sword. And the one who will disagree with me will be humiliated and persecuted.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 256
The Prophet was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)…”

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4321
It is reported on the authority of Sa’b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah, when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 794
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 261 / Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 505 / Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 234
Narated by Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of ‘Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Provide us with some milk.” Allah’s Apostle said, “I recommend that you should join the herd of camels.” So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, “They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.”)

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 795
Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of ‘Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died. (Punishment of disbelievers)

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith: 4322 & 4323
It is narrated by Sa’b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet)” Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids”. He said: “They are from them”.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 14, Hadith 2664
Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub: The Prophet said: Kill the old men who are polytheists, but spare their children.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 362
Narrated Ibn `Umar: Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought (against the Prophet violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa’, the tribe of `Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina.

The History of Al-Tabari – Volume 9, Page 121
“The Messenger of God called me and said, ‘It has reached me that Khalid b. Sufyan b. Nubayh al-Hudhali is gathering a force to attack me. He is either in Nakhlah or ‘Uranah, so go to him and kill him.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 9, Book 83, Hadith 24
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet killed a Jew for killing a girl in order to take her ornaments.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith 195
Narrated Jabir: A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to the Prophet while he was in the mosque and said, “I have committed illegal sexual intercourse.” The Prophet turned his face to the other side. The man turned towards the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and gave four witnesses against himself. On that the Prophet called him and said, “Are you insane?” (He added), “Are you married?” The man said, ‘Yes.” On that the Prophet ordered him to be stoned to the death in the Musalla (a praying place). When the stones hit him with their sharp edges and he fled, but he was caught at Al- Harra and then killed.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4194
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4216
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported that Allah’s Apostle stoned (to death) a person from Banu Aslam, and a Jew and his wife.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 804
Narrated Ash Shaibani: I asked ‘Abdullah bin Abi Aufa, ‘Did Allah’s Apostle carry out the Rajam penalty ( i.e., stoning to death)?’ He said, “Yes.” I said, “Before the revelation of Surat-ar-Nur or after it?” He replied, “I don’t Know.”

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4429
Narrated AbuBakrah: The Prophet had a woman stoned and a pit was dug up to her breasts.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4194
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 1, Book 11, Hadith 626
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the ‘Isha’ prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl.” The Prophet added, “Certainly I decided to order the Mu’adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.”

Sahih Muslim – Book 4, Hadith 1370
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: The most burdensome prayers for the hypocrites are the night prayer and the morning prayer. If they were to know the blessings they have in store, they would have come to them, even though crawling, and I thought that I should order the prayer to be commenced and command a person to lead people in prayer, and I should then go along with some persons having a fagot of fuel with them to the people who have not attended the prayer (in congregation) and would burn their houses with fire.

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4292
Ibn ‘Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi’ inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The messenger of Allah made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi’ said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 13, Hadith 2996
Narrated Muhayyisah: The Apostle of Allah said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4397
Narrated Fadalah ibn Ubayd: A thief was brought to the Apostle of Allah and his hand was cut off. Thereafter he commanded for it, and it was hung on his neck.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4442
Narrated Al-Bara’ ibn Azib: I met my uncle who was carrying a standard. I asked him: Where are you going? He said: The Apostle of Allah has sent me to a man who has married his father’s wife. He has ordered me to cut off his head and take his property.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 286
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa`: “An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), ‘Chase and kill him.’ So, I killed him.” The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 311
Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet recited Surat-an-Najm and then prostrated himself, and all who were with him prostrated too. But an old man took a handful of dust and touched his forehead with it saying, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on I saw him killed as an infidel.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 540
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

Those are all lies about the holy prophet. Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim was a fabrication by Christian apologists!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:

Did you say you prefer Mohamed whose CV I presented in my post which you responded to?

Did I type what you said I wrote up there?

No!

You are simply a liar!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
sagenaija:

Did I type what you said I wrote up there?

No!

You are simply a liar!
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

HERE ARE THE VERSES . SHOW ME WHERE ABRAHAM PERFORMED THE MIRACLE :

Allah SWT said:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَآ أَنْزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنٰتِ وَالْهُدٰى مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنّٰهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِى الْكِتٰبِ ۙ أُولٰٓئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللّٰعِنُونَ
"Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,"
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 159)

Allah SWT said:

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَأَصْلَحُوا وَبَيَّنُوا فَأُولٰٓئِكَ أَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَأَنَا التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ
"Except for those who repent and correct themselves and make evident [what they concealed]. Those - I will accept their repentance, and I am the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 160)

MAY BE YOU QUOTED THE WRONG VERSR

Qu'ran 2 vs 259-260
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Qu'ran 2 vs 259-260

Allah SWT said:

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرٰهِـۧمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِى كَيْفَ تُحْىِ الْمَوْتٰى ۖ قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن ۖ قَالَ بَلٰى وَلٰكِنْ لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِى ۖ قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلٰى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا ۚ وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
"And [mention] when Abraham said, My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead. [Allah] said, Have you not believed? He said, Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied. [Allah] said, Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; then call them - they will come [flying] to you in haste. And know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 260)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

It is the verse above that relates to Abraham that it is why a past only that .

From that verse it does not tell us whether Abraham carry out the experiment or not, neither is it written that the birds did fly.

Even if the experiment was successful , the miracles would be attributed to Allah and not Abraham.
The question of Abraham was '' show me how YOU ( Allah ) gives life to the dead ''

This story is fake . People around him could tell he was lying. :

Allah SWT said:

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا إِنْ هٰذَآ إِلَّآ إِفْكٌ افْتَرٰىهُ وَأَعَانَهُۥ عَلَيْهِ قَوْمٌ ءَاخَرُونَ ۖ فَقَدْ جَآءُو ظُلْمًا وَزُورًا
"And those who disbelieve say, This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it. But they have committed an injustice and a lie."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 4)

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2020
enilove:

Allah SWT said:

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرٰهِـۧمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِى كَيْفَ تُحْىِ الْمَوْتٰى ۖ قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن ۖ قَالَ بَلٰى وَلٰكِنْ لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِى ۖ قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلٰى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا ۚ وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
"And [mention] when Abraham said, My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead. [Allah] said, Have you not believed? He said, Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied. [Allah] said, Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; then call them - they will come [flying] to you in haste. And know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 260)

It is the verse above that relates to Abraham that it is why a past only that .

From that verse it does not tell us whether Abraham carry out the experiment or not, neither is it written that the birds did fly.

Even if the experiment was successful , the miracles would be attributed to Allah and not Abraham.
The question of Abraham was '' show me how YOU ( Allah ) gives life to the dead ''

This story is fake . People around him could tell he was lying. :

Allah SWT said:

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا إِنْ هٰذَآ إِلَّآ إِفْكٌ افْتَرٰىهُ وَأَعَانَهُۥ عَلَيْهِ قَوْمٌ ءَاخَرُونَ ۖ فَقَدْ جَآءُو ظُلْمًا وَزُورًا
"And those who disbelieve say, This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it. But they have committed an injustice and a lie."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 4)

Subhanallah! So the level of your lies is as high like this?

You no get Holy spirit at all.

And what about vs 259?

All the miracles Jesus did was with Allah's permission just like that of Abraham.

John 5:30 Jesus allegedly said:
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

So he was only a messenger sent a message to the children of Israel.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by capitalzero: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2020
there are rules for all things in Islam. the religion also gives room for all things , good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Subhanallah! So the level of your lies is as high like this?

You no get Holy spirit at all.

And what about vs 259?

All the miracles Jesus did was with Allah's permission just like that of Abraham.

John 5:30 Jesus allegedly said:
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

So he was only a messenger sent a message to the children of Israel.

Allah's permission for where ?

The surah 2: 59 is a fable .
If you check any tafseer like Jalalyn , it says it occurred during the time of Nebuchadnezzar . This makes it a big lie because the difference of years between Abraham and Nebuchadnezzar is more than 1000 years .

Allah SWT said:
"Or [consider such an example] as the one who passed by a township which had fallen into ruin. He said, How will Allah bring this to life after its death? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years; then He revived him. He said, How long have you remained? The man said, I have remained a day or part of a day. He said, Rather, you have remained one hundred years. Look at your food and your drink; it has not changed with time. And look at your donkey; and We will make you a sign for the people. And look at the bones [of this donkey] - how We raise them and then We cover them with flesh. And when it became clear to him, he said, I know that Allah is over all things competent."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 259)

Is the name of Abraham mentioned in the verse above ? When did this happen and who were the witness ? A miracle that lacks no true historical backing is a false miracle.
Why would the Israelites hide such miracle and for what reasons ? We don't believe in fables .

God gave Jesus the ability and power to perform miracles which no man dared ever to try because he is the Son of God. A lion would bring forth a lion and not chicken.

Luke 4:35-37 KJV
And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not. [36] And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority and power he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out. [37] And the fame of him went out into every place of the country round about.

Matthew 8:13-17 KJV
And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. [14] And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. [15] And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. [16] When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: [17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Can an ordinary prophet do things like these ?
John testified about Jesus , saying in :

Matthew 3:11 KJV
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

About whether the quoted is authentic or not, please spare me that for even the quran speaks about it or why was Muhammad given exception/indulgence to marry Zainab in Quran 33:4,37-40? Allah waited for Muhammad to contravene the law BEFORE abrogating the law in his favour!

Quran 33:37–40
So when Zayed had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allah’s Command must be fulfilled.

Quran 33:37
And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

I am so sorry: I forgot that it was Allah himself who married off Zainab to Muhammad AFTER the great prophet saw her uncoverdness! It's not Mohammed's fault, body no be wood! And the law against marrying your daughter in-law (from your adopted sons) was abrogated henceforth.

Exactly the point as highlighted in RED!
Allah seems to condone every SIN of Mohammed (It seems Allah loved him more than any other prophet hence the indulgence).
How can Allah punish the sin he himself condoned?

Contrast with David, God didn't spare that David was a king. David was punished severely for his sin!

NOW THAT YOU'VE REQUESTED TO BE SPARED THE BURDEN OF PROVING THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR OBNOXIOUS NARRATION, YOU ARE GRACIOUSLY SPARED, FOR I BELIEVE THIS IS BEYOND YOU.

YOUR ATTEMPT TO PROVE YOUR UNCLEAR POINTS WITH THE QURAN IS POOR.
THE VERSES YOU QUOTED DON'T PROVE YOUR POINT, EITHER WITH REGARD TO YOUR FALSE CLAIM OF PRE- MARITAL SEX WITH ZAINAB OR THAT VERSES RELEVANT TO THIS EVENT WERE REVEALED AFTER THE MARRIAGE.
AND I BET YOU CAN'T PROVE THIS ANY OTHER WAY.

WHEN ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU ARE STUCK, THEY THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND, SCOURING EVERYWHERE IN DESPERATION FOR LIES AND INSULTS TO EMBELLISH THEIR CRAPPY STORIES.

THIS DESPERATION HAS LED YOU IN THIS CASE, INTO MISTAKING DAVID FOR MUHAMMAD (saw) AS THE ONE WHO SAW A WOMAN'S NUDITY AND LOST CONTROL.

NOW, YOUR ATTEMPT AT MY QUESTION ON WHY GOD DID NOT PUNISH THE NOBLE PROPHET FOR HIS ALLEGED "SIN" WAS PATHETIC.

READ AGAIN, I ASKED ABOUT GOD ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEF, NOT "ALLAH" IN WHOM DON'T BELIEVE ANYWAY.

THE QUESTION AGAIN, WHY DIDN'T GOD WHO PUNISHED DAVID DO THE SAME FOR THE BLESSED PROPHET AS THEIR SINS WERE SAME?

DIDN'T HE CREATE THEM ALL?
DOES HE CHANGE HIS STANDARDS?
DID HE LOVE MUHAMMAD (saw) MORE THAN DAVID?
IF AS YOU BELIEVE, ALLAH WAS IN CHARGE OF MUHAMMAD'S AFFAIRS AND NOT THE BIBLICAL GOD, WHY COULDN'T GOD OVERPOWER ALLAH RATHER THAN ALLOW HIM GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING HE DID?

I'LL HELP YOU OUT SINCE YOU FAILED AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT.

THE GOD OF DAVID IS THE GOD OF MUHAMMAD AND ALL PROPHETS INCLUDING JESUS.
HIS STANDARDS DO NOT CHANGE FOR ANY OF HIS SERVANTS.
HE COULDN'T HAVE PUNISHED THE HOLY PROPHET FOR A SIN NOT COMMITTED.
HE IS SUPREMELY JUST.

HE SENT MUHAMMAD TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF IDOLATRY AND FALSE WORSHIP.
HE AIDED HIM WITH HIS MIGHT AND POWER AS PROMISED, ENABLING HIM CONQUER LANDS AND MINDS, RENEWING AND SPREADING THE BELIEF IN THE ONE TRUE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

NONE CAN DO THIS EXCEPT THE MOST POWERFUL ONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OVER ALL THINGS.

THAT IS ALLAH.

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Toktee:
Brainless terrorist, who knows, you maybe fuckkking a minor right noaw cos Muhammad have said it.

KNEW ALL ALONG YOU'RE NOT FIT FOR THIS.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
motayoayinde:

NOW THAT YOU'VE REQUESTED TO BE SPARED THE BURDEN OF PROVING THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR OBNOXIOUS NARRATION, YOU ARE GRACIOUSLY SPARED, FOR I BELIEVE THIS IS BEYOND YOU.
I wish you can quote where I requested that

motayoayinde:

YOUR ATTEMPT TO PROVE YOUR UNCLEAR POINTS WITH THE QURAN IS POOR.
THE VERSES YOU QUOTED DON'T PROVE YOUR POINT, EITHER WITH REGARD TO YOUR FALSE CLAIM OF PRE- MARITAL SEX WITH ZAINAB OR THAT VERSES RELEVANT TO THIS EVENT WERE REVEALED AFTER THE MARRIAGE.
AND I BET YOU CAN'T PROVE THIS ANY OTHER WAY.

WHEN ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU ARE STUCK, THEY THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND, SCOURING EVERYWHERE IN DESPERATION FOR LIES AND INSULTS TO EMBELLISH THEIR CRAPPY STORIES.

THIS DESPERATION HAS LED YOU IN THIS CASE, INTO MISTAKING DAVID FOR MUHAMMAD (saw) AS THE ONE WHO SAW A WOMAN'S NUDITY AND LOST CONTROL.

NOW, YOUR ATTEMPT AT MY QUESTION ON WHY GOD DID NOT PUNISH THE NOBLE PROPHET FOR HIS ALLEGED "SIN" WAS PATHETIC.

READ AGAIN, I ASKED ABOUT GOD ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEF, NOT "ALLAH" IN WHOM DON'T BELIEVE ANYWAY.

THE QUESTION AGAIN, WHY DIDN'T GOD WHO PUNISHED DAVID DO THE SAME FOR THE BLESSED PROPHET AS THEIR SINS WERE SAME?

DIDN'T HE CREATE THEM ALL?
DOES HE CHANGE HIS STANDARDS?
DID HE LOVE MUHAMMAD (saw) MORE THAN DAVID?
IF AS YOU BELIEVE, ALLAH WAS IN CHARGE OF MUHAMMAD'S AFFAIRS AND NOT THE BIBLICAL GOD, WHY COULDN'T GOD OVERPOWER ALLAH RATHER THAN ALLOW HIM GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING HE DID?

I'LL HELP YOU OUT SINCE YOU FAILED AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT.

THE GOD OF DAVID IS THE GOD OF MUHAMMAD AND ALL PROPHETS INCLUDING JESUS.
HIS STANDARDS DO NOT CHANGE FOR ANY OF HIS SERVANTS.
HE COULDN'T HAVE PUNISHED THE HOLY PROPHET FOR A SIN NOT COMMITTED.
HE IS SUPREMELY JUST.

HE SENT MUHAMMAD TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF IDOLATRY AND FALSE WORSHIP.
HE AIDED HIM WITH HIS MIGHT AND POWER AS PROMISED, ENABLING HIM CONQUER LANDS AND MINDS, RENEWING AND SPREADING THE BELIEF IN THE ONE TRUE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

NONE CAN DO THIS EXCEPT THE MOST POWERFUL ONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OVER ALL THINGS.

THAT IS ALLAH.

I know that you wont get it.
Jehovah/Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David is NOT the same as Allah.

Therefore, for the same sin, they can arrive at different judgements.

To you, Is Allah the same as Jehovah?
Is it right for a Father-inlaw to marry the divorced wives of their sons?

motayoayinde:

I forgot to answer this question above (Your capitalization of words is nauseating and unpleasant to read. I reeks of ...)

The same reason you think Allah has not deemed it fit to exterminate Shaitan!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

Jehovah/Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David is NOT the same as Allah.

DID YOU ASK TO BE SPARED,?
YES YOU DID. SEE HERE:

"About whether the quoted is authentic or not, please spare me that"

YOUR OTHER QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED BUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT. YOU'RE STUCK AND SOMETHING MUST BE TYPED IN RESPONSE HOWEVER SILLY.

NONETHELESS, FOR EMPHASIS, ALLAH IS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND ISAAC AND JACOB AND DAVID AND SOLOMON AND AND JESUS AND MUHAMMAD (saw), ALL PROPHETS.

HE IS ALSO THE GOD OF ALL THAT THERE IS.
IF THE VERSION OF THE BIBLE YOU READ REFERS TO HIM AS JEHOVAH THEN YES HE IS JEHOVAH/YAHWEH.

WHAT HE IS CLEARLY NOT HOWEVER, IS A TRIUNE GOD, HOUSING 3 GODS IN ONE GODHEAD.
THIS IS THE CHRISTIAN IDEA OF GOD WHICH HAS SHOCKED EVEN THE JEWS THAT THEY CLAIM TO SHARE THE SAME GOD WITH.
THIS god DOES NOT EXIST IN REALITY.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
motayoayinde:

DID YOU ASK TO BE SPARED,?
YES YOU DID. SEE HERE:

"About whether the quoted is authentic or not, please spare me that"
English language seems to be your problem: perhaps that is why you capitalize your words to make them incomprehensible.
WHat it meant was that YOU shouldn't bore me with arguments that the hadiths I quoted are not authentic!

motayoayinde:

YOUR OTHER QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED BUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT. YOU'RE STUCK AND SOMETHING MUST BE TYPED IN RESPONSE HOWEVER SILLY.

NONETHELESS, FOR EMPHASIS, ALLAH IS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND ISAAC AND JACOB AND DAVID AND SOLOMON AND AND JESUS AND MUHAMMAD (saw), ALL PROPHETS.

HE IS ALSO THE GOD OF ALL THAT THERE IS.
IF THE VERSION OF THE BIBLE YOU READ REFERS TO HIM AS JEHOVAH THEN YES HE IS JEHOVAH/YAHWEH.
Your Taqiyya doesn't work on me bro!
1. Do you worship Allah or Jehovah?
2. Does Jehovah have any meaning or usage in Islam?

motayoayinde:

WHAT HE IS CLEARLY NOT HOWEVER, IS A TRIUNE GOD, HOUSING 3 GODS IN ONE GODHEAD.
THIS IS THE CHRISTIAN IDEA OF GOD WHICH HAS SHOCKED EVEN THE JEWS THAT THEY CLAIM TO SHARE THE SAME GOD WITH.
THIS god DOES NOT EXIST IN REALITY.
Complete error you have stated, if you are confused, Quran10:94 tells you what to do!
You have unknowingly created a localized god.

How come God is everywhere (in heaven, on earth) and yet is closer to us than the jugular veins on our neck?
How come God is 100% fully present on His throne on heaven and yet fully present with each one of us?

If the two above is impossible, then maybe trinity is impossible.

Mohammed did not understand trinity!
Even the "almighty" Allah says trinity is God, Jesus and Mary: I can understand why you are seriously confused. Is that what the christians call trinity?

Even Islam unknowingly believe in at least Duality of man!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

English language seems to be your problem: perhaps that is why you capitalize your words to make them incomprehensible.
WHat it meant was that YOU shouldn't bore me with arguments that the hadiths I quoted are not authentic!

Your Taqiyya doesn't work on me bro!
1. Do you worship Allah or Jehovah?
2. Does Jehovah have any meaning or usage in Islam?

Complete error you have stated, if you are confused, Quran10:94 tells you what to do!
You have unknowingly created a localized god.

How come God is everywhere (in heaven, on earth) and yet is closer to us than the jugular veins on our neck?
How come God is 100% fully present on His throne on heaven and yet fully present with each one of us?

If the two above is impossible, then maybe trinity is impossible.

Mohammed did not understand trinity!
Even the "almighty" Allah says trinity is God, Jesus and Mary: I can understand why you are seriously confused. Is that what the christians call trinity?

Even Islam unknowingly believe in at least Duality of man!

MUHAMMAD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND TRINITY. YOU'RE RIGHT.
NEITHER DOES ANYONE.
NOT EVEN THE POPE,
NOT EVEN YOU.

OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE RACKING YOUR HEAD LOOKING FOR EVIDENCES OF IT IN THE QURAN, THE MOST STAUNCHLY MONOTHEISTIC BOOK ON EARTH.

AN ISLAMOPHOBE LIKE YOU ASKED ME A FEW DAYS AGO AFTER BEING MANGLED IN A DEBATE TO ACCEPT JESUS WHO IS GOD (as you want us to believe too) AND TO WHOM ALL KNEES BOW.
HERE'S WHAT I TOLD HIM:

ELI ELI, LAMA SABACHTANI.

"MY LORD, MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THE ONE YOU CALL GOD, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE IMPORT OF THIS, I'LL TELL YOU.

HERE ALL KNEES DID NOT BOW TO JESUS. JESUS BOWED TO ALL KNEES, THOSE OF THE JEWS WHO BEAT HIM UP AND SPAT AT HIM.

JESUS PRAYED TO A HIGHER POWER (ALLAH) TO BE SAVED FROM HIS TORMENTORS,

JESUS SEEMED FRUSTRATED WITH HIS UNANSWERED CALLS AND ACCUSED HIS MAKER OF BEING FORSAKEN,

JESUS SEEMED REALLY HELPLESS HERE.

THIS IS HOW CHRISTIANS PORTRAY JESUS AS SUCH AN UNSTABLE FIGURE.
ONE MOMENT, HE'S god, ANOTHER MOMENT, HE FORGETS HE'S god AND PRAYS TO HIMSELF IN HEAVEN WHILE BEING ON EARTH.

HOW CHRISTIANS READ THESE THINGS AND STILL MAKE A god OF THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE WONDERS OF OUR WORLD.

EVEN THE QURAN GIVES JESUS A FAR BETTER DESCRIPTION, THAT OF A NOBLE, STRONG-WILLED PROPHET OF ALLAH.

DON'T DIE WORSHIPPING A MAN.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

I forgot to answer this question above (Your capitalization of words is nauseating and unpleasant to read. I reeks of ...)

The same reason you think Allah has not deemed it fit to exterminate Shaitan!

WRONG AGAIN.
I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER LONG AGO.
IT IS BECAUSE ALLAH IS THE GOD OF DAVID AND MOSES AND ELIJAH.
HE IS THE SAME ONE TRUE GOD DESCRIBED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

HE IS NOT YOUR TRIUNE GOD.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
motayoayinde:

MUHAMMAD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND TRINITY. YOU'RE RIGHT.
NEITHER DOES ANYONE.
NOT EVEN THE POPE,
NOT EVEN YOU.

OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE RACKING YOUR HEAD LOOKING FOR EVIDENCES OF IT IN THE QURAN, THE MOST STAUNCHLY MONOTHEISTIC BOOK ON EARTH.
That's your insinuation and everyone is entitled to his beliefs.

Looking for what evidence and to add salt into injury in an inconsistent jumbled up rhymes like the quran? It is you muslims that seek to justify your islam with bible not the other way round.

motayoayinde:

AN ISLAMOPHOBE LIKE YOU ASKED ME A FEW DAYS AGO AFTER BEING MANGLED IN A DEBATE TO ACCEPT JESUS WHO IS GOD (as you want us to believe too) AND TO WHOM ALL KNEES BOW.
HERE'S WHAT I TOLD HIM:

ELI ELI, LAMA SABACHTANI.

"MY LORD, MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THE ONE YOU CALL GOD, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE IMPORT OF THIS, I'LL TELL YOU.

HERE ALL KNEES DID NOT BOW TO JESUS. JESUS BOWED TO ALL KNEES, THOSE OF THE JEWS WHO BEAT HIM UP AND SPAT AT HIM.

JESUS PRAYED TO A HIGHER POWER (ALLAH) TO BE SAVED FROM HIS TORMENTORS,

JESUS SEEMED FRUSTRATED WITH HIS UNANSWERED CALLS AND ACCUSED HIS MAKER OF BEING FORSAKEN,

JESUS SEEMED REALLY HELPLESS HERE.
I will answer you with the reference of Jesus on this if you can comprehend
The prophet David said of the Messiah
Psaml 91:1-18
1. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?
2. O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.
3. Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the praise of Israel. [1]
4. In you our fathers put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them.
5. They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.
6. But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by men and despised by the people.
7. All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads:
8. "He trusts in the LORD; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him."
9. Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother's breast.
10. From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.
11. Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help.
12. Many bulls surround me; strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13. Roaring lions tearing their prey open their mouths wide against me.
14. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted away within me.
15. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me [2] in the dust of death.
16. Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.
17. I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me.
18. They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing.

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani : refers you to Psalm 91: the fulfilment of the prophecy.

motayoayinde:

THIS IS HOW CHRISTIANS PORTRAY JESUS AS SUCH AN UNSTABLE FIGURE.
ONE MOMENT, HE'S god, ANOTHER MOMENT, HE FORGETS HE'S god AND PRAYS TO HIMSELF IN HEAVEN WHILE BEING ON EARTH.
HOW CHRISTIANS READ THESE THINGS AND STILL MAKE A god OF THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE WONDERS OF OUR WORLD.
EVEN THE QURAN GIVES JESUS A FAR BETTER DESCRIPTION, THAT OF A NOBLE, STRONG-WILLED PROPHET OF ALLAH.
DON'T DIE WORSHIPPING A MAN.
Let me help you with another prophecy about the Mesiah
Isaiah53:5-7
5 But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. 6We all like sheep have gone astray, each one has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon Him the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth
9He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in His death, although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.
10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him and to cause Him to suffer; and when His soul is made a sin/guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand

If you only understood what God did for man, you will roll on the ground in appreciation.

In Christ, God looked for you with a perfect sacrifice for your sin.

I join the one you call an ISLAMOPHOBE to stop doing Religion and look for God. He gives His free gift to EVERYONE who believes in His perfect sacrifice for sin.

If only you comprehend the meaning of SIN against the ALMIGHTY and its consequence, you will ONLY ask for mercy : for all have sinned and come short of God's presence/glory.

John 3:14-16
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life

The Gospel: literally means GOOD NEWS!
Good news that your debt of SIN against God has been PAID by GOD HIMSELF!

Whosoever believes and accepts God's sacrifice for his SIN will have the rest of his life with GOD!

You can't earn salvation by performing religion (what can we do to bribe God?): it is a GIFT God gives those who will receive it.

I speak to you as a person who cares for your salvation!
A salam aleikum!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

Looking for what evidence and to add salt into injury in an inconsistent jumbled up rhymes like the quran? It is you muslims that seek to justify your islam with bible not the other way round.

1. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?
2. O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.
5. They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.
8. "He trusts in the LORD; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him."
9. Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother's breast.
14. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted away within me.
15. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me [2] in the dust of death.
16. Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani : refers you to Psalm 91: the fulfilment of the prophecy.

5 But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. 6We all like sheep have gone astray, each one has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon Him the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth
9He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in His death, although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.
10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him and to cause Him to suffer; and when His soul is made a sin/guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand

If you only understood what God did for man, you will roll on the ground in appreciation.

I join the one you call an ISLAMOPHOBE to stop doing Religion and look for God. He gives His free gift to EVERYONE who belkives in His perfect sacrifice for sin.

If only you comprehend the meaning of SIN against the ALMIGHTY and its consequence, you will ONLY ask for mercy : for all have sinned and come short of Gods prescence/glory.

14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life

Whosoever believes and accepts God's sacrifice for his SIN will have the rest of his life with GOD!

You can't earn salvation by performing religion (what can we do to bribe God?): it is a GIFT God gives those who will receive it.

A salam aleikum!

100 LIKES
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
enilove:

100 LIKES
Thanks Bro!
More grease to your elbows too!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
motayoayinde:

WRONG AGAIN.
I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER LONG AGO.
IT IS BECAUSE ALLAH IS THE GOD OF DAVID AND MOSES AND ELIJAH.
HE IS THE SAME ONE TRUE GOD DESCRIBED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

HE IS NOT YOUR TRIUNE GOD.
Moses, Elijah and David are Jews. None of them know Mohammed or Allah. If you think they did, according to you, each one of them has been given at least a book where they gave messages from their God.

Can you please show from the Tawrat, Injeel or Zabur that the name of their God is Allah?

If you cannot, know that you have been DECEIVED!

Quran 3:54
But they were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers !

Revelation 12:9
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

I join the one you call an ISLAMOPHOBE to stop doing Religion and look for God. He gives His free gift to EVERYONE who belkives in His perfect sacrifice for sin.

If only you comprehend the meaning of SIN against the ALMIGHTY and its consequence, you will ONLY ask for mercy : for all have sinned and come short of Gods prescence/glory.

A salam aleikum!

TALKING ABOUT INCONSISTENCIES, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE THE BIBLE.
IT'S THE REASON WE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IT'S BEEN TAMPERED WITH.
AND I KID YOU NOT, IT'S THE REASON SO MANY CHRISTIANS ARE TURNING AWAY FROM YOUR FAITH.

THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE IS THAT ABOUT TRINITY.
HOW ONE GOD, DESCRIBED BY ABOUT 70 PERCENT OF THE BIBLE (old testament), BECAME THREE GODS IN THE RANDOM LETTERS WRITTEN BY PAUL AND THE FOUR BOOKS AUTHORED BY UNKNOWN PERSONS, (new testament) IS SHOCKING.

I DON'T THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS ABOUT RELIGION.
ABANDONING CHURCH RITUALS DOESN'T MAKE YOU DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS.
YOU ALL HOLD DIFFERENT BELIEFS AS TO HOW BEST TO DO YOUR SUNDAY RITUALS ANYWAY.

THAT'S WHY THERE ARE ALMOST AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS THERE ARE CHURCHES, ALL TEACHING DIFFERENT CHRISTIANITIES.

I DIDN'T READ MOST OF YOUR BIBLICAL QUOTES UP THERE BECAUSE I DON'T NEED THEM.

WITH REGARD TO YOUR SERMONS ON SALVATION, I KNOW WHO GIVES IT AND WHO DOESN'T.

JESUS CANNOT GRANT SALVATION. HE NEEDS IT TOO. HE CRIED TO HIS MAKER TO SAVE HIM FROM HIS JEWISH TORMENTORS.

SO ShadyYinka, ONLY ALLAH SAVES.
ONLY HE CAN.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
motayoayinde:

TALKING ABOUT INCONSISTENCIES, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE THE BIBLE.
IT'S THE REASON WE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IT'S BEEN TAMPERED WITH.
AND I KID YOU NOT, IT'S THE REASON SO MANY CHRISTIANS ARE TURNING AWAY FROM YOUR FAITH.

THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE IS THAT ABOUT TRINITY.
HOW ONE GOD, DESCRIBED BY ABOUT 70 PERCENT OF THE BIBLE (old testament), BECAME THREE GODS IN THE RANDOM LETTERS WRITTEN BY PAUL AND THE FOUR BOOKS AUTHORED BY UNKNOWN PERSONS, (new testament) IS SHOCKING.

I DON'T THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS ABOUT RELIGION.
ABANDONING CHURCH RITUALS DOESN'T MAKE YOU DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS.
YOU ALL HOLD DIFFERENT BELIEFS AS TO HOW BEST TO DO YOUR SUNDAY RITUALS ANYWAY.

THAT'S WHY THERE ARE ALMOST AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS THERE ARE CHURCHES, ALL TEACHING DIFFERENT CHRISTIANITIES.

I DIDN'T READ MOST OF YOUR BIBLICAL QUOTES UP THERE BECAUSE I DON'T NEED THEM.

WITH REGARD TO YOUR SERMONS ON SALVATION, I KNOW WHO GIVES IT AND WHO DOESN'T.

JESUS CANNOT GRANT SALVATION. HE NEEDS IT TOO. HE CRIED TO HIS MAKER TO SAVE HIM FROM HIS JEWISH TORMENTORS.

SO ShadyYinka, ONLY ALLAH SAVES.
ONLY HE CAN.

I am not surprised you refused to read the scriptures because of fear of being called out by your conscience. A good muslims attitude with the gospel is usually like: Don't confuse me with the truth, my mind is made up.
The word of God is quick and powerful reaching down to the soul and spirit of man: I am sure the gospel got to you and i can only pray that you'll be free from your deception: You need it.

You only seem to hammer upon your wrong understanding of the trinity and as good muslims your mind is made up.
Deceptions can be very deep you know: we know that some human beings see the cow as their mother and it makes perfect sense to them.

Let's be civil and logical here: It's not just sufficient to say something is bad/wrong, you have to justify your position

Can you please answer these questions:
1. Is there anything impossible for God to DO (apart from going against His personality)?
2. Why do you say TRINITY is Shirk?
3. Is prophet Mohammed not a partner with Allah? (can one become a muslim without testifying that in addition to allah, you believe in Mohammed?)

I promise to listen attentively, take corrections where applicable and say my mind where you are fundamentally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Too late.

Enilove, can you offer explanations as to what happened in the verses below:

Here are some Biblical Slave verses:

1. Permission to sell Slaves.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
Leviticus 25:44-46

2. Ruling on selling your daughter as a slave
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.
Exodus 21:7-11

3. A slave is his owners property...
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.
Exodus 21:7-11

So as you can see, if the slave doesn't die, then there is no punishment, it is just a loss for the owner since the slave is too hurt to work! WOW! So this means, you can hurt your slave as much as you want, just make sure IT doesn't die, and the reason I say IT is because it is clear the Bible regards slaves as mere processions, an object, like land, and not a human being.

So as you can see, the Bible's slavery in the OT is no different than the slavery inflicted upon black people by white Americans and white Europeans, they got these racist slavery attitudes straight from the bible, even the Biblical commentator said they are the same!

So here are the Questions that need answers!

1. Abraham married Sarah and took Slave Hagar as what? Concubine, wife, others Please mention...………….

2. Who authorised those laws above?

3. Did the Person in 2 above change his mind now?

4. Was Jesus' position on slavery different from His father's bearing in mind that:
Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
John 5:19

jessus. shocked wah kinda deflection is this?? (ham expeerrin yor' personal attack oh).

I was honestly, even hoping, I'd gain one or two clarifications from your explanation -- I didn't see you address the very last last line in that verse. The one talking about when a person is actually compelled and Allah being compliant with them??

1 Like

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

...And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allaah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful.}[Quran 24:33]

...hypocrites, like ‘Abdullaah ibn Ubay ibn Salool, used to compel their slave girls to commit Zina so that they would bring them some money, so the verse prohibited them from doing so.

Where is the prohibition in the verse? "After their compulsion" -- what is this part talking about? I'm curious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by enilove(m): 3:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Where is the prohibition in the verse? "After their compulsion" -- what is this part talking about? I'm curious.

There is no prohibitions in that verse but prescription .

It means , compel them if you need money and Allah will forgive the slaves , since you forced them into the act.

We need to ask , do slaves have any right to object in the first place ? Definitely not.
Meaning use them as prostitutes to get money , if you want to.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2020
shadeyinka:

Moses, Elijah and David are Jews. None of them know Mohammed or Allah. If you think they did, according to you, each one of them has been given at least a book where they gave messages from their God.

Can you please show from the Tawrat, Injeel or Zabur that the name of their God is Allah?

If you cannot, know that you have been DECEIVED!

Quran 3:54
But they were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers !

Revelation 12:9
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

MOSES, ELIJAH AND DAVID SHOULDN'T HAVE TO KNOW MUHAMMAD (saw) AS HE WAS SENT MUCH LATER AFTER THEM AS THE LAST PROPHET.
SHOULD I HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING AS BASIC AS THIS TO YOU?

IF YOU KNOW YOUR RELIGION YOU'D KNOW THAT LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN TILL THIS DAY, ARAB JEWS AND CHRISTIANS HAVE REFERRED TO GOD AS ALLAH IN THEIR EVERYDAY LIVES AND IN THEIR BOOKS.

CHECK THE ARABIC TAURAT AND ALL THE VERSIONS OF INJEEL (bible), ALLAH IS MENTIONED IN THEM THOUSANDS OF TIMES AS THE NAME OF GOD.

YOU CAN SEE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S BEEN DECEIVED.

BTW, SINCE YOU CLAIM TO WORSHIP THE SAME GOD AS THE JEWS, WHAT NAME DO THE JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?
IS IT JEHOVAH?
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by motayoayinde: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2020
shadeyinka:

I am not surprised you refused to read the scriptures because of fear of being called out by your conscience. A good muslims attitude with the gospel is usually like: Don't confuse me with the truth, my mind is made up.
The word of God is quick and powerful reaching down to the soul and spirit of man: I am sure the gospel got to you and i can only pray that you'll be free from your deception: You need it.

You only seem to hammer upon your wrong understanding of the trinity and as good muslims your mind is made up.
Deceptions can be very deep you know: we know that some human beings see the cow as their mother and it makes perfect sense to them.

Let's be civil and logical here: It's not just sufficient to say something is bad/wrong, you have to justify your position

Can you please answer these questions:
1. Is there anything impossible for God to DO (apart from going against His personality)?
2. Why do you say TRINITY is Shirk?
3. Is prophet Mohammed not a partner with Allah? (can one become a muslim without testifying that in addition to allah, you believe in Mohammed?)

I promise to listen attentively, take corrections where applicable and say my mind where you are fundamentally wrong.

FIRST QUESTION,: THERE NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO OF COURSE BUT THERE ARE THINGS HE WILL NOT DO.

LIKE BECOMING A MAN IN THE FORM OF JESUS AND BE BEATEN AND HUMILIATED BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF THE WICKED SOULS WHO BEAT HIM UP.

GOD/ALLAH IS MIGHTY AND SUPREME AND PERFECT AND FAR ABOVE ALL THE ATTRIBUTES OF MAN.
HE'S BEYOND THE KIND OF HUMILIATION DESCRIBED ABOVE.

QUESTION TWO: WHY DO WE SAY TRINITY IS SHIRK?

BECAUSE IT IS.
SHIRK MEANS JOINING PARTNERS WITH ALLAH IN WORSHIP.

TRINITY MAKES THE ONLY ONE GOD INTO THREE GODS WHO ARE CO,-EQUAL IN THEIR GODHOOD. THIS IS SHIRK.
CHRISTIANS MAKE THIS WORSE BY ERECTING IMAGES OF THE SON-god, JESUS IN PLACES OF WORSHIP.
THIS IS IDOLATRY.

QUESTION THREE: THE MUSLIM TESTIMONY IS TWO IN ONE.
TESTIFYING THE ONLY GOD IS GOD AND NO OTHER AND THAT MUHAMMAD(saw) IS HE MESSENGER.
THE SECOND TESTIMONY IS AMONG OTHER THINGS, TO SHOW THAT MUHAMMAD WAS NO MORE THAN A HUMAN PROPHET AND MESSENGER OF THE MOST HIGH WHO SENT HIM.
Re: Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions by shadeyinka(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2020
motayoayinde:

MOSES, ELIJAH AND DAVID SHOULDN'T HAVE TO KNOW MUHAMMAD (saw) AS HE WAS SENT MUCH LATER AFTER THEM AS THE LAST PROPHET.
SHOULD I HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING AS BASIC AS THIS TO YOU?

IF YOU KNOW YOUR RELIGION YOU'D KNOW THAT LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN TILL THIS DAY, ARAB JEWS AND CHRISTIANS HAVE REFERRED TO GOD AS ALLAH IN THEIR EVERYDAY LIVES AND IN THEIR BOOKS.
I asked you a very simple question.

I didn't ask if Hausa, Saudi or even you call God Allah. I asked what each of those prophets in their Book call God.

Common sense tell us that Mohammad should have adopted the name of the God of the earlier prophets if indeed he is sent from the same God.

motayoayinde:

CHECK THE ARABIC TAURAT AND ALL THE VERSIONS OF INJEEL (bible), ALLAH IS MENTIONED IN THEM THOUSANDS OF TIMES AS THE NAME OF GOD.

YOU CAN SEE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S BEEN DECEIVED.

BTW, SINCE YOU CLAIM TO WORSHIP THE SAME GOD AS THE JEWS, WHAT NAME DO THE JEWS CALL GOD TODAY?
IS IT JEHOVAH?

You have the shamelessness of asking me to check Arabic translations of Injeel and Tawrat! Why won't you look at the name the prophets of old called their God.

Is Allah an Arab God?

The Jews call God by the name: יהוה (YHWH). Pronounced in English as Yahweh!

The Jews will NOT even call the name of God with an impure mouth. They will rather say Adonai (The Lord or the Blessed One) as a replacement!

Back to the question:
What did the prophets of old wrote as the name of their God: is it Allah?

For your information: Allah means The god!
It's a generic Semitic name for a god or idol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Quotes On Change / Living Faith Church Members Aka Winners Chapel Lets Meet / My Pastor Saw Me Staking Baba Ijebu Lotto And. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 755
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.