Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (609 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
From your experiences, how true is this?

Re: How True Is This? by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chances to penetrate or to exploit?
Re: How True Is This? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
lol cheesy

OP nah today you know ? cheesy

the girl go dey talk to me and telling me say she dey give me last chance her last chance never last grin

me jusss dey laugh, in my mind i will be like " what daa forkk bitch , lemme alone jare " grin

but she a good girl sha smiley wink

we boys no get joy jare,

for this case girls are the winner wink angry
Re: How True Is This? by Nazgul: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Very true. Look at it this way...When a lock becomes so useless that any key can open it, would you keep managing it or would you change it? Of course you'll change it cos your valuables would no longer be safe as long as you still maintain that lock.

Same for girls, tho most of them haven't realized it yet but it's the truth. Their body is their greatest asset, once every "Tom, Dlck and Harry" can easily access it then they become as worthless as a salt mixed with sand. And replaced with a much better girl.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
lol cheesy

OP nah today you know ? cheesy

the girl go dey talk to me and telling me say she dey give me last chance her last chance never last grin

me jusss dey laugh, in my mind i will be like " what daa forkk bitch , lemme alone jare " grin

but she a good girl sha smiley wink

we boys no get joy jare,

for this case girls are the winner wink angry
winner in what oga?

she dey whine ur head ni meanwhile she dey collect preek from other guys

Re: How True Is This? by paulolee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
chances as in how? d only chance i know is football double chance when betting..
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
So true cry

Had an experience
Re: How True Is This? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

winner in what oga?

she dey whine ur head ni meanwhile she dey collect preek from other guys

aswear bro you're crazy grin grin

this gat me laughing hard grin

hahahaha grin

but let us be honest man , grin, girls are the winner in this case wink grin
Re: How True Is This? by Cerebellum: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear bro you're crazy grin grin

this gat me laughing hard grin

hahahaha grin

but let us be honest man , grin, girls are the winner in this case wink grin

Lol..lol

Chai!

As a dey survey nah so a see you
Alaye shatap there!

Dem dey tell u say niggas..i mean, real nighusgrin dey lamba and pansh ur Gf non-stop, you Still dey form gallant

You dey kolo?grin
Re: How True Is This? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol

Chai!

Alaye shatap there!

Dem dey tell u say niggas..i mean, real nighusgrin dey lamba and pansh ur Gf non-stop, you Still dey form gallant

You dey kolo?grin

bro you crazy aswear grin

hahahaha grin

abeg don't spoil my mood oo grin

you want me to change ham for her nii ?

bro carry your survioorr go another place jare grin

aswear she's a good girl trust me man wink
Re: How True Is This? by okey95644: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
So true Had an experience
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol

Chai!

Alaye shatap there!

You dey kolo?grin
lol no mind him my nigga,let him continue forming gallantgrin
Re: How True Is This? by MJBOLT: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
only works if you are a HVM/MWRs.
Re: How True Is This? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:
Very true. Look at it this way...When a lock becomes so useless that any key can open it, would you keep managing it or would you change it? Of course you'll change it cos your valuables would no longer be safe as long as you still maintain that lock.

Same for girls, tho most of them haven't realized it yet but it's the truth. Their body is their greatest asset, once every "Tom, Dlck and Harry" can easily access it then they become as worthless as a salt mixed with sand. And replaced with a much better girl.

The quote was in terms of forgiveness and the likes, not on sex. Women will give man more chances for a crime than men on women for the same crime.

Why is your mind so in tune with sex?
Re: How True Is This? by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The quote was in terms of forgiveness and the likes, not on sex. Women will give man more chances for a crime than men on women for the same crime.

Lol...the forgiveness the post was talking about was sex. It was implying that a woman would easily forgive her cheating parner than a man would do his.

If you comit a crime you'll sort out yourself with the cops and not with your partner.
Re: How True Is This? by Agboki: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ladies dey endure well pass men
Re: How True Is This? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...the forgiveness the post was talking about was sex. It was implying that a woman would easily forgive her cheating parner than a man would do his.

If you comit a crime you'll sort out yourself with the cops and not with your partner.

Yes, I agree, but your post just went off course and started degrading women by comparing their bodies to keys.
Re: How True Is This? by Nazgul: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, I agree, but your post just went off course and started degrading women by comparing their bodies to keys.
But what I said is the truth na. As bitter as it sounds it's the hard truth. cheesy
Re: How True Is This? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:

But what I said is the truth na. As bitter as it sounds it's the hard truth. cheesy

I don't make jokes by comparing men to keys
Re: How True Is This? by Uncle93(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're right.. nairalanders are too bitter. They must always drop a negative comment on simple posts
Re: How True Is This? by Nazgul: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't make jokes by comparing men to keys
Are you a key?

(1) (Reply)

Leave Women And You Would Be Fine. / This Is What A Woman Offers In A Relationship /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.