Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material (1405 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / What Qualities Or Traits Do You Possess If Someone Says “You Like A Nurse”? / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Guys, I need your opinions
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Mhurfhy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm cumming
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mhurfhy:
I'm cumming

I can feel it grin

2 Likes

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Jashub: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
If the lady is contentious, I cancel her from my agenda. But if she is Godfearing and humble, then she is a gift from the divine.

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jashub:
If the lady is contentious, I cancel her from my agenda. But if she is Godfearing and humble, then she is a gift from the divine.

Fear of God and Humility....
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by athenswonders: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
If she bangs well, then she's a wife material

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Jashub: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Fear of God and Humility....
Okay
Let us say fear of God basically
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by SILENTandSMART2: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
omo aswear let jusss discuss for few hours

i don get 70 % all what i need to know

I'm a guy dat if i start a conversation with you I've concluded in my mind 3 different ways it will end, due to my special question i will get all what i want to know wink

but normally there are some phisical quality sha wink
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by EzzyCarter: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Intelligence, that tops the list for me.

Sexy, good looks, not necessarily Playboy Model type but waking up to ur face every morning must be something I'd look forward to wink.

Good sense of humor. A lady with dry humor can't cope with me grin.

Freak between the sheets cheesy tongue
Spontaneity and must be full of surprises (routine gets boring over time)

Compassion, caring nature and a sweet heart.
Culinary skills (not necessarily a chef but she must be able to spoil my taste buds )cheesy

And yeah I found one and I put a ring on it cheesy. So I'm officially off the marketgrin

4 Likes

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nazgul: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Misslilbootay:
Guys, I need your opinions
Contentment

Fear of God

Humility

Hardworking

Decent

Respectful

Truthful

Lively

Very open-minded
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by longetivity(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Love

Loyalty and

Respect

2 Likes

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:

Contentment

Fear of God

Humility

Hardworking

Decent

Respectful

Truthful

Lively

Very open-minded

Your own list long oh

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
omo aswear let jusss discuss for few hours

i don get 70 % all what i need to know

I'm a guy dat if i start a conversation with you I've concluded in my mind 3 different ways it will end, due to my special question i will get all what i want to know wink

but normally there are some phisical quality sha wink

Like what, Mr Silent n Smart cool
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
Love

Loyalty and

Respect

This list is doable
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
athenswonders:
If she bangs well, then she's a wife material

Then you will come to NL with a sob story of how your ''wife'' cheated on you with another man grin

3 Likes

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by SILENTandSMART2: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Misslilbootay:

let's leave dat for real niggas , Miss "lil" "booty" cool

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by SILENTandSMART2: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Misslilbootay:

let's leave dat for real niggas , Miss "lil" "booty" cool
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Xammie001(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
contemptment
Visionful
Fear Of God

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by hashtagged(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
1) fear of God
2) just be truthful,
3) just don't be the type that has anger issues
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Silentgroper(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Love
loyalty
humorous(jovial nt lousy)
supportive.
onion bootay tongue

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by bigdammyj: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Noted
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by athenswonders: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
What's your point exactly....? A woman who bangs well isn't a wife material ?

Misslilbootay:

Then you will come to NL with a sob story of how your ''wife'' cheated on you with another man grin
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nazgul: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Your own list long oh
It's not as long as the bride price list her parents would give me.

2 Likes

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:

It's not as long as the bride price list her parents would give me.
True
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
athenswonders:

What's your point exactly....? A woman who bangs well isn't a wife material ?

She is wife material
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by tobechi74: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Her sence

2 Likes

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by OscarJaden(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
if she has a good relationship with my family members
I don't care about the facials beauty
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Franktom247(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Op wan scam person son abeg na joke no vex nothing like wife material everybody is managing their partner forget love

1 Like

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Franktom247:
Op wan scam person son abeg na joke no vex nothing like wife material everybody is managing their partner forget love

Funny
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by muller101(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Op. You are looking for ways to nail that simp finally to the cross of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Agricaddict(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good cook, loyalty and honesty
Re: What Traits Do You See In A Lady Before She Is Considered A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Intelligence, that tops the list for me.

Sexy, good looks, not necessarily Playboy Model type but waking up to ur face every morning must be something I'd look forward to wink.

Good sense of humor. A lady with dry humor can't cope with me grin.

Freak between the sheets cheesy tongue
Spontaneity and must be full of surprises (routine gets boring over time)

Compassion, caring nature and a sweet heart.
Culinary skills (not necessarily a chef but she must be able to spoil my taste buds )cheesy

And yeah I found one and I put a ring on it cheesy. So I'm officially off the marketgrin

Badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know / Is This A Red Flag???? / "Your Thing Is Too Small" - Lady Turns Down Man's Proposal In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.