Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Is This A Red Flag???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Red Flag???? (1328 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

Is This A Red Flag???? by Godoverevery: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2021
h
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by kwaso2: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Pls review ur write up. The errors are making it diffcult to understand ur narrative

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Bola146(f): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin How old are you both You guys need to act like matured man and woman now

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by goodradiance(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Bros this write up eh...if l say l understand completely,l be liar. I think we need nairaland interpreter

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
what a boring story...
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Open mouth tell your woman say another person dey admire you.

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Hatima: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Godoverevery:
A lady flirted with me and I told my fiancee about it....

Two days later we walked by the lady carteen ....she asked if that was there house and I showed her next thing to my surprise she started saying bad things about her.

Things like she is a prostitute,she has a burnt face....the one that really pissed me....she said the lady tribe are prostitute and that what they do.....at this point I told her to stop that we are in there midst of which anyone could hear....she responded that she can say whatever she likes and not scared of nobody....we kept walking and I told her I don't like her character of talking bad about people....she started mocking me calling the lady husband.
I was pissed,told her is she perfect herself....why will she be calling a tribe prostitute because one just played with me but she still kept arguing with me... mocking me calling the lay husband.. At this point I told her if she called the lady a burnt face ....she also has a rough face.

this where I thanked God for is grace to walk away.
She told me I was just flexing my mouth muscle and she just looking at me....she can say whatever she likes and there nothing I can do about it....I gave her a look and she told me to my face what can you do.

She dare me to my face......I felt a rage within me honestly but I thanked God I just move to the other side of the road and walk off.

This my question

1.Did I do anything wrong.
2.Is it advisable to marry someone who will dare you to your face..... because I feel that what cause domestic violence
3.Am I still respected.

When people like your fiancée do that, they are feeling insecure...Other than what she displayed, are there other negative traits you worry about?

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Godoverevery: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
goodradiance:
Bros this write up eh...if l say l understand completely,l be liar. I think we need nairaland interpreter
have re modify bro
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Godoverevery: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2021
kwaso2:
Pls review ur write up. The errors are making it diffcult to understand ur narrative
have re modify... kindly read again
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Godoverevery: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Hatima:
When people like your fiancée do that, they are feeling insecure...Other than what she displayed, are there other negative traits you worry about?

She raise her voice at me??
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Hatima: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Godoverevery:

She raise her voice at me??
Now this is where you have to be honest with yourself, is it something you can tolerate?

Do you believe she can change?

The decision is ultimately yours...after all you'll be the one living with her.

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Legalcriminal: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2021
In case you don’t understand this post quote me to translate for you but Chinese only.

Back to the topic OP is a pussyass nigga if you were a woman I’m sure na every time a guy toast you your mama go know about that.
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by harmargedon: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2021
in times like this, the only valuable part of body is your head, use it wisely.

Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Hatima: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Legalcriminal:
In case you don’t understand this post quote me to translate for you but Chinese only.

Back to the topic OP is a pussyass nigga if you were a woman I’m sure na every time a guy toast you your mama go know about that.
There is nothing wrong with gist about people admiring you once in a while..it's something couples can laugh about...his fiancée was only too immature to handle it (no offense to the the poster)
Re: Is This A Red Flag???? by Jeon(f): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Godoverevery :
A lady flirted with me and I told my fiancee about it....
Two days later we walked by the lady carteen ....she asked if that was there house and I showed her next thing to my surprise she started saying bad things about her.
Things like she is a prostitute,she has a burnt face....the one that really pissed me....she said the lady tribe are prostitute and that what they do.....at this point I told her to stop that we are in there midst of which anyone could hear....she responded that she can say whatever she likes and not scared of nobody....we kept walking and I told her I don't like her character of talking bad about people....she started mocking me calling the lady husband.
I was pissed,told her is she perfect herself....why will she be calling a tribe prostitute because one just played with me but she still kept arguing with me... mocking me calling the lay husband.. At this point I told her if she called the lady a burnt face ....she also has a rough face.
this where I thanked God for is grace to walk away.
She told me I was just flexing my mouth muscle and she just looking at me....she can say whatever she likes and there nothing I can do about it....I gave her a look and she told me to my face what can you do.
She dare me to my face......I felt a rage within me honestly but I thanked God I just move to the other side of the road and walk off.
This my question
1.Did I do anything wrong.
2.Is it advisable to marry someone who will dare you to your face..... because I feel that what cause domestic violence
3.Am I still respected.

Girlfriend Wahala / Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? / .......