Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,925 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? (23645 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by cletz991(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don de notice u for this site.You be ewe! angry
Zzor:
I will advise all ladies to do away with men who are too clingy to their mum, all those mummy's boy type, your home will be run by someone else and not you.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Ahmad62(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yes why not... You'll not stay at your parents house forever nah
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Ritapearlydove(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:
Only child or only son or first son, once in hear those three, I run. I can't marry a husband whose mother will be controlling my marriage.

And I can't date someone I can't marry

Go girl! kiss
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Reeberry: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
I will advise all ladies to do away with men who are too clingy to their mum, all those mummy's boy type, your home will be run by someone else and not you.
Don't worry, when you eventually have child/children, they will all hate you their mother to satisfy their husbands/wives.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Reeberry: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
How to know simps.

Clingyness to their mother.

I can spot some of them here already
Zero sense you have.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by chisyluvly: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Marrying is not bad but u need to be matured enough to handle all that will follow,out yourself in his mother's shoe,if ur d one u will still do same.if u really love him,love his family too n u might end up being d second child they never had.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by chisyluvly: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Marrying them is not bad but u need to be matured enough to handle all that will follow,overlook some habits that will definitely prop out,get busy with ur life,put yourself in his mother's shoe,if ur d one u will still do same.if u really love him,love his family too n u might end up being d second child they never had.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
For me it depends on whether the mum is accepting and loving. We all have to care for our parents and some point in our lives.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Mobog(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olunmercy56:

I can if he is well trained and his mother is friendly
God bless you for the wonderful comment sir... infact I love you!
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Nonsense Proverb...

How will you feel if your brother loves his wife and care 100% about his wife and forget your mum totally...

The same way you will feel when your son gets married and totally forget you and never care...

You want to mind her?

You sure say you get work?

Wooooooooo onto men (women) are very stingy and self centered set of animals on this earth.

When women are young they want their boy friend to love them 150% and not love or care for their mothers or relatives (boyfriend relatives). By the time the same women grow old (I mean become mothers) they want their sons to be loyal to them, love them more than their girlfriends.

Wooo onto men (women) are demons.

Argue with facts....

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Xano(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
chineloSA:

Human beings are not projects to work on changing them.

Love what he/she loves. If you cannot love what they live, or don't like what you see, let go.

Stop setting yourself up for failure because you hope you will change a whole human being. They are not your special project.

I agree
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Hello Nairalanders,

Last week a lady (casual friend) was complaining to me that her guy is an only child, and she's having mixed feelings concerning the whole relationship issue, cos according to her the guy's mum is literally controlling him and knows practically every thing about them. And she doesn't think she can continue the relationship.

I was just smiling inside me cos I'm an only child as well and my parents don't really interfer with my personal life. (I didn't tell her tho)

So the question is ladies would you feel comfortable dating or marrying an only child.

Guys as well...would you feel comfortable dating or marrying a girl who's the only child of her parents?

It's the best experience.

Nothing like worrying about training any of their siblings.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Henri8: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Are they aliens?
Are they not humans?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Michelle55: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
There's no problem with that so long we establish boundaries. If my parents can confidently hand me over to him knowing that I'm an only child without interfering in our lives, I believe his mom should respect that too and stay out of our personal lives.
Being an only child is no big deal, I've tasted it and I really wish I had siblings to compliment my life.
Make una no dey remind us say we no get siblings abeg, the intimidation don do undecided
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
womenareapes:
what I will advise you is that you open your yansh and born a male child and when that male child grow up to look for a wife, advise him to marry a stupid girl like the way you think so that he won't care for you and his siblings but only her stupid like-minded wife. that's when you will come back and delete this piece of shiit you wrote undecided

one thing I know is that women doesn't think far ahead and logical. they all have a short brainwave length hence any rubbish coming out of there mouth waaaaaaaaaaaa like fish

If you're a guy......I reserve my comment cos I wouldn't expect more from you but if you're a female ehn!better start to dey learn
If you think your daughter-in-law will give you all the room to control her home or my dear na 7 candle your matter need

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

You are wise and experienced
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
If his father is dangote... Yes
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
If her father is dangote... Yes
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Dollanaira: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yeah
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by mrksquare: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
I dated one in time past and the experience wasn't palatable. Her mum was full of histrionic. Always coming to my apartment to cause drama. So had to pull out.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Lovelyn451(f): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
this happens in cases of only son, but only child? ah, ur mother Inlaw will so pamper you and your kids, just get ready to born plenty children cos she'll expect that from you to feel what its like to have Many kids around her

4 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing childish here,what I see sitting down as a lady, you can't see it on top of the highest mountain as a man

What does a lady see? grin
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ladylawyer:

Very true. I don't see anything wrong with a woman being in good terms with her son ( I will be a mother someday), but everything is wrong with being so attached to him or her. A friend of mine is very scared that her father will ruin her marriage with his too much attachment. Always checking up on her unanounced. The man misses her like crazy simply because she is an only daughter.
You are on point, but these men won't understand

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Prowebstar: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
CalliDora1:
Yes. Why not?

I really don't care how close he is to the mum. with time, he'll outgrow all that mummy's boy and get closer to me. So??
I don't think so, mum first before any other person.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by chatinent: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
I wonder what you mean by the only child stuff.

Whatever.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
jaxxy:

What does a lady see? grin
Things that you men can't see
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by alfredo1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Imagine getting married to an only child of a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by ekestic1976(f): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so what did she mean

Work it out on your own, please.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nyceguy92: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
What a redundant post.

Out of boredom or lack of something productive to do, some people would float outright irrelevant threads just to populate the web.

The insinuation that to be an only child means mommy's boy is wrong. There are many mommy's boys who are not only sons.

In any case, there is hardly any relationship between being an only son and the likelihood of getting rejected by women. Women marry the man, not his order of birth in his family.

One day, somebody will ask us if we sit on the right side of our buttocks first or the left. A useless question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.