Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? (23628 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by omobaba1759: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
MUMU TALK

Zzor:
I will advise all ladies to do away with men who are too clingy to their mum, all those mummy's boy type, your home will be run by someone else and not you.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by IAMPEDRO: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
I will advise all ladies to do away with men who are too clingy to their mum, all those mummy's boy type, your home will be run by someone else and not you.
What if is a woman?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by modsAREuselesss: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
na only for naija u go dey see rubbush like this
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Things that you men can't see

Bt u know sm ladies see and look for problems where there is none?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by modsAREuselesss: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
show the ladies you are advicing your husband first na

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Olayinka777(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
CalliDora1:
Yes. Why not?

I really don't care how close he is to the mum. with time, he'll outgrow all that mummy's boy and get closer to me. So??
Hmmm hmmm I am sorry for u!
By the time his mom dictate to him on the type of style he should use for u etc your eye go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by wiloy2k8(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing childish here,what I see sitting down as a lady, you can't see it on top of the highest mountain as a man

Full of her self .... men should not marry this kind of people
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Olayinka777(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Which kind childish talk be this?
Oga no be childish talk. She sabi wetin she dey yarn.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Don't you have any bbw friend I can just fûck for Christmas ?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Don't you have any bbw friend I can just fûck for Christmas ?
I understand you need help but i can't help you. Give your life to Christ
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by dimugonabo: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing childish here,what I see sitting down as a lady, you can't see it on top of the highest mountain as a man

Why should you guys see the the same thing when you're sitting down and he's on top of a mountain?

What he can see from the top of the mountain, you can't see sitting down.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by karkel(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Hello Nairalanders,

Last week a lady (casual friend) was complaining to me that her guy is an only child, and she's having mixed feelings concerning the whole relationship issue, cos according to her the guy's mum is literally controlling him and knows practically every thing about them. And she doesn't think she can continue the relationship.

I was just smiling inside me cos I'm an only child as well and my parents don't really interfer with my personal life. (I didn't tell her tho)

So the question is ladies would you feel comfortable dating or marrying an only child.

Guys as well...would you feel comfortable dating or marrying a girl who's the only child of her parents?
Maybe they waited for so long before giving birth to him
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by foreverfavoured(f): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
There's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying an only child...
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
I understand you need help but i can't help you. Give your life to Christ
I understand you need help but I can't help you . give your life to Satan
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Your brothers girlfriends will tell them to do away with your mum too!!! Tit for tat!!!
Zzor:
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Your brothers girlfriends will tell them to do away with your mum too!!
Zzor:
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Mohammed5525: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Garry and groundnut.....without sugar wooo
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by VISTIN(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
My wife is the only child of the parents.

We're doing great, hoping for more blessings from God.

Her mother is very nice, she no get our time see.

It depends on individuals though
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Toosure70: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
if Na dangote only child, are you not going to rush her?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Oizee(f): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
vickydevoka:

Value women in what sense. Beside if u value ur man, ur man will value u period
hmmmm, a man that sees his mum as trash will value u bcuz u value him? Not even if u obtained ur PhD from Harvard could make him value u and respect u, u will only be used as an object of bragging or boasting to his friends outside, nothing more.
Women will still be trash to him
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Chizzychinny: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
There's nothing wrong marrying an only child in fact the wife will enjoy sef
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hope when you give birth to your own son you would allow him to hate you and become a puppy to his wife

There should be a limit to the kind of love a mother has for her son. My mom loves my brother but she also understands he's a man now so she only involves herself in his marital issues when it becomes hard for him and needs interference.

No be every marital problems mama go dey chook mouth

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Nonsense Proverb...

How will you feel if your brother loves his wife and care 100% about his wife and forget your mum totally...

The same way you will feel when your son gets married and totally forget you and never care...

Nobody is saying the man should forget his mother totally. That isn't ladies worries about marrying an only child. Their worry is that some mothers are too clingy to their son. Calling him everyday and telling him what to do is too much love. Some even go ahead to tell the son how to be spending his money and how much to spend on wife. Some will even insist on which girl would be good for wife as if the man can't make these decisions on his own. There should be boundaries biko.

Not everytime he's on the phone with his mother, either discussing her head tie or her circle of friends from church. Sometimes immediately after sex with wife, he's already receiving call from mama because she wants to wish him good night. Haba! He's a man. Let him be one.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
lefulefu:
any woman who frowns at you when you have a good connection with your mom or parents is not a good woman

Any mother that can't maintain healthy boundaries with her son doesn't love him nor respect him.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nazgul: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Any mother that can't maintain healthy boundaries with her son doesn't love him nor respect him.
I agree with you on this.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

not every mother is like patience ozokwor the way nollywood portrays mother in laws.if ur guy comes from a good family where the relationship with each other is healthy i dont see any reason why the mother will just start hating the guy"s fiancee for now good reason cheesy.In nollywood world yes a mom inlaw can just hate the dauther in law for no reason but in the real world it doesnt happen that way.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
kalu61:
You always being notorious to think one sided. Go rehabilitate your reasoning except if this is your philosophy

The mother a woman also. The lady a woman.

Some mothers are too clingy. Forget that thing. Everything they must tell their son, everytime they are gisting with him as if he's her husband. In fact, she's the one who decides what her son will use his own money to do. If she says he shouldn't spend it on his wife, he'll agree quickly.

Please, any man that is like that will frustrate his wife.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by nakaman: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
so na my set Dem d debate on like this
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Flobiotech(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
mrksquare:
I dated one in time past and the experience wasn't palatable. Her mum was full of histrionic. Always coming to my apartment to cause drama. So had to pull out.

Hmmm....!
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by EndRape2(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
You better care, because he will not outgrown anything, maybe until his mum dies, let us assume his mum will die when she is 100, and she is 50now, it means you have 50years to suffer, because you can not cope, you will just be sharing your man like you are the second wife, the man will control him, over everything, even tell him, the money he should give to you, how he should run your home, withing two years in the marriage you are tired..

I really don't care how close he is to the mum. with time, he'll outgrow all that mummy's boy and get closer to me. So??
[/quote]
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nazgul: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
lefulefu:
not every mother is like patience ozokwor the way nollywood portrays mother in laws.if ur guy comes from a good family where the relationship with each other is healthy i dont see any reason why the mother will just start hating the guy"s fiancee for now good reason cheesy.In nollywood world yes a mom inlaw can just hate the dauther in law for no reason but in the real world it doesnt happen that way.
My brother mum's do it unconsciously.

Do you know that it was when I got to SS1 that my mum stopped dropping me off at school. And she didn't just stop because she wanted to. I had to protest angrily before she did cos all my mates were already laughing at me.

If I hadn't angrily rebelled then, by now only God knows how things would have been.

Many mum's don't actually hate their son's wife, but their emotional attachment to him as an only child might end up ruining his marriage.

I do love my mum, but we do maintain our boundaries, and I believe that it's for the best.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nazgul:

My brother mum's do it unconsciously.

Do you know that it was when I got to SS1 that my mum stopped dropping me off at school. And she didn't just stop because she wanted to. I had to protest angrily before she did cos all my mates were already laughing at me.

If I hadn't angrily rebelled then, by now only God knows how things would have been.

Many mum's don't actually hate their son's wife, but their emotional attachment to him as an only child might end up ruining his marriage.

I do love my mum, but we do maintain our boundaries, and I believe that it's for the best.
hmm every mom is supposed to be emotionally attached to her child nau..except if its obsessive control then that one is not healthy.that a man checks up on his mom occasionally to know about her welfare and how she is doin i dont see why such would be getting his wife angry.women always care for their own parents even when married.u would see a woman sending things to her parents and making sure they are ok but u dont see any husband getting angry on this.In short many good husbands even help out their wife"s parents.But if a man just says a hello to his own mom then the wife starts having a fit and saying ohhh the man is ignoring her ..ohhhh! money u were supposed to give me to buy that wrapper for my last August meeting i am sure u gave the money to your mother and blah blah blah...from there needless quarrel starts cheesy.anyway this is only common with bad wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.