Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? (41320 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care / Natural Skin Beauty Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just do COPY and PASTE...
Hope you PHOTOCOPIED yourself before embarking on this colourful trip.. ?
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by SUPOL(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .
Please i need help oo, i'm chocolate in complexion. I've been using bronztone cream for some months, i was on the second lotion when i started noticing dark knuckles,green veins, sun burn and I started getting too fair

So i stopped it some weeks ago and i haven't been applying anything on my body

I dont want to use any cream again for now. do i need to use anything to get back my natural chocolate color back? or it will come back with time?
call ..106611777
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:

Pls are u sure of that?
Year baby pears is cool, due it will lighten up ur skin

But due to fake up n down in Nigeria

I will advice u go with Johnson's Baby Lotion. Italy

Due Johnson has UK. USA, Italy and South Africa..

The Italy is lighter among all..

Note. It will also light tune ur skin..

Best of luck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by smatme(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
There is no going back my dear.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Mariangeles(f): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .
Please i need help oo, i'm chocolate in complexion. I've been using bronztone cream for some months, i was on the second lotion when i started noticing dark knuckles,green veins, sun burn and I started getting too fair

I dont want to use any cream again for now. do i need to use anything to get back my natural chocolate color back? or it will come back with time?

Black soap infused with natural oils and shea butter will restore your natural glow in no time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Ibrahiimo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
WOMEN and bleaching CREAM are like bread and BUTTER;

Have it in the BACK of your MIND that anyone who applies BLEACHING cream is heading to HELL FIRE direct entry; no TWO ways about it.

GOD created you BLACK you said to GOD i don't like how you CREATED me; you change your COLOR to white to suit YOURSELF; The DEVIL is waiting for YOU in the PIT.

You want to CHANGE your BODY color to impress MEN; women apply MAKEUP for over 2 HOURS just to impress MEN; WOMEN also dress to impress MEN

WOMEN of nowadays and STUPIDITY are like BREAD and BUTTER

Wetin Concern Me!!!
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Celebsnews2: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

I have an answer for you. I had similar issue before, I now use St. Ives...the avocados spec. I now look natural and so fresh. See photo

2020 has been a tough year. The world has lost its best stars. I bet you, some of your favorite stars di£d and you didn't even know. See list of top ten famous world celebrities we've lost in 2020. Drop an RIP for them as you watch.
Watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PJAeiQrWM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by prciouschika(f): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Change your soap to Dove soap

Get olay age defying cream

You can put a little amount of glycerin and rosewater in the cream if you choose to....

NB: that's what I'm using and I have seen good results. Also clean your face with the glycerin and rosewater

This bleaching stuffs and organics will just make you look older than your age with wrinkles and all what not
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by mannasseh(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
buy kernel oil and use on ur skin or vaseline cocoa butter

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Omololupromise: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
You can never get it back because u dought God

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Urekaure: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

There's no cream better than PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER LOTION.
goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by jaszplus12(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Plut01:

Go get yourself Pears baby lotion and have your skin back, but this time clean and soft skin.

Correct!! Baby lotion plus drinking water steady...
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by benzene00: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bleaching gone bad grin
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Tookool(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

Ohhh ...so now you want to go back to chocolate? If it didn't come with dark knuckles and green vein, you'd be posting how your skin is glowing

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by CaraJewel(f): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
I used bronze tone few years back it didn't give any problem rather it worked well, maintained my colour and also had a nice smell.
it made my friend to get for herself but hers started bleaching her........I think its from skin type/texture and also if the cream was original....
just stay off creams for now
maybe use Vaseline

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

Dermatologist's advice given to someone with exactly your issue
Dove soap
Blue seal vaseline
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Modan: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

Ori shea butter works in a matter of days..just apply it to the affected areas overnight.. you will start seeing noticeable good change in 5days

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by paul100(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
please,run away from bronztone!
I am surprised the cream bleached her because my junior bro used it and the cream made him look brown,he was kind of dark chocolate.it even helped his acne.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Originalsly: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:

Pls are u sure of that?

I can see you are determined to use some kind cream from the store. Wouldn't they have chemicals in them?... keep adding chemicals to chemicals and tell us later how wonderful it worked. There is nothing that can repair your damaged skin. You just have to wait until new skin surfaces and that takes time. In the mean time.... manage with shea butter... or coconut oil or any other all natural product.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by JoyNHope(f): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
ATEAMS:
Shea butter

OP, this is the safest and cheapest way to get your skin colour back. You need to be careful of using anything with chemicals because your skin is now very delicate. What is changed is more than just your skin colour - you have also stripped your skin of its natural protective layer.

As others have told you, it will take some time to get your natural colour back and to restore your skin to a healthy one. You will definitely become one or two shades darker than before but just be resolute and determined.

There is NO quick fix!
Stay away from scented/ perfumed creams, medicated soaps etc.

I wish you the very best.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Keketu(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your color may not come back to chocolate immediately or as it was before. You may go back 2shades darker than you were if you stop the cream, as a result of HQ . So you need to slowly wean your skin off HQ by exforliating and using some repair cream to get you back to your normal shade. Though it will take time.

wow cutey... shocked
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Keketu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
T
wow something happen in me shocked
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Jazzafizzy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The deed has been done and cannot be undone
And undone has been did and did can be dedone if the dedone can only calm down to be dodone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
benzene00:
Bleaching gone bad grin
guy e get one comment wey you been drop for one thread about marriage and up till now e still dey weak me
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Sunnykleen: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by ochiora(f): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Get Radiant Glow botanicals exfoliating bar to get rid of the burns and discolorations and then the cream for an even tone.
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by ejanla077: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
WOMEN and bleaching CREAM are like bread and BUTTER;

Have it in the BACK of your MIND that anyone who applies BLEACHING cream is heading to HELL FIRE direct entry; no TWO ways about it.

GOD created you BLACK you said to GOD i don't like how you CREATED me; you change your COLOR to white to suit YOURSELF; The DEVIL is waiting for YOU in the PIT.

You want to CHANGE your BODY color to impress MEN; women apply MAKEUP for over 2 HOURS just to impress MEN; WOMEN also dress to impress MEN

WOMEN of nowadays and STUPIDITY are like BREAD and BUTTER

Wetin Concern Me!!!
The woman from the picture u posted thats not bleaching.. She is suffering from a medical condition called vitiligo..
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
VicThoria:
Hi everyone .

How did u bleach urself in d first place? U still haven't learnt anything. U are still looking for another set of cream again
Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by Wisedove(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is the first time I am impressed by the females on this forum. I don't know they can be this active and outspoken.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? by hardam003: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
please take note that some people advising you here are here to make money off you and some will even make your case worse. please the simple advise that I know is just for you to go natural by using sheabutter only and watch the natural change within just some few weeks to a month.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants / Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear / My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.