Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma (2407 Views)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by emitheo(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Alright guys, I never for once thought I would come across this in my life.

I met this girl through an online dating app. We chatted, and later exchanged numbers.

Later, we started talking on phone. We vibed along very well. She was a good conversationist and all.
Fast forward to 3 days later, we met in my apartment. We gisted and shared/opened up about the pasts.

Then the shocker revelation; Babe told me she was raped thrice or so.
After that, she became traumatized psychologically and couldn't help but started sleeping with guys. It was like, she lost her senses.

Now, guys unfortunately... Her body count is up to 35. She has since stopped and moved on from that lifestyle.

But I lost words. She is feeling unloved and unwanted now.
Guys, I like this girl so much but.... I am now even more confused.
Constructive advise needed. What do I do?

Everyone deserves to be loved nah.
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2020
emitheo:

I met this girl through an online dating app. We chatted, and later exchanged numbers.

Later, we started talking on phone. We vibed along very well. She was a good conversationist and all.
Fast forward to 3 days later, we met in my apartment. We gisted and shared/opened up about the pasts.

After that, she became traumatized psychologically and couldn't help but started sleeping with guys. It was like, she lost her senses.

Now, guys unfortunately... Her body count is up to 35. She has since stopped and moved on from that lifestyle.

My advice, you are not Dr Phil just bounce. You will be sucked into her world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Silentgroper(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2020
emitheo:

d hook up babe wants to play a fast one on u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by emitheo(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2020
pcguru1:

My advice, you are not Dr Phil just bounce. You will be sucked into her world.

Sucked into her world in what way?
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Vikkoh(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2020
angry

Love her, pet her, marry her angry .
Weeks from now I pray you don't come back to tell us how you saw her sex-themed conversations with your next-door neighbor.
Okafor's Law of Smartness (P.41 2001) states that; ONCE SHE LOOSES CONTROL OF HER HORMONES AFTER AN ABUSE CAUSED BY A HEARTLESS PREEK MAN angry , THERE'D BE A POSSIBILITY THAT SHE IS A NYMPHO, hence, HARD TO SATISFY.

NAIRA MARLEY'S Law of Time bodly states; SHE IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IT'S JUST YOUR TURN .

You're lucky to have seen the handwriting on the wall, thank your GOD.
Now, I mean NOW,

RUN! RUN!! RUNNNNN!! away from HER!!
NO say I no tell you.
There are a million of fishes in the Sea. You deserve better.
Cheers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2020
emitheo:

Sucked into her world in what way?

if you are not equipped to deal with her issue, you will be unnecessarily emotionally attached and burdened by her issues. best to cut off now, as there is no emotional investment. She needs therapy not a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Thattallgirl(f): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2020
If you're ready to take on that burden of giving her that love she desires without judging her past then go ahead. It won't be easy though. She may feel tempted to go back but you just have to stand by her. Relationship is based on commitment. I don't think a lady would lie to you that her body counts is 35. Think about it

If she's worth the sacrifice, please stay with her. She still needs to heal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Ottyn01(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Guy shine ur eyes ooh you better dump the evening newspaper and go for fresh bloods...
35 is not too good for a fresher"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Jfrankination(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Vikkoh:
angry

Love her, pet her, marry her angry .
Weeks from now I pray you don't come back to tell us how you saw her sex-themed conversations with your next-door neighbor.
Okafor's Law of Smartness (P.41 2001) states that; ONCE SHE LOOSES CONTROL OF HER HORMONES AFTER AN ABUSE CAUSED BY A HEARTLESS PREEK MAN angry , THERE'D BE A POSSIBILITY THAT SHE IS A NYMPHO, hence, HARD TO SATISFY.

NAIRA MARLEY'S Law of Time bodly states; SHE IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IT'S JUST YOUR TURN .

You're lucky to have seen the handwriting on the wall, thank your GOD.
Now, I mean NOW,

RUN! RUN!! RUNNNNN!! away from HER!!
NO say I no tell you.
There are a million of fishes in the Sea. You deserve better.
Cheers.
35 body count. Even some Ashawos no do pass that one nah lol

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Vikkoh(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Jfrankination:

35 body count. Even some Ashawos no do pass that one nah lol

I dey tell you embarassed
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by DUNKA(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2020
emitheo:

35? Seriously doubt. Body count should be like 150 grin
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by techmalldotcom(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2020
35? Kilode! omo see millage like 2009 toyota camry_

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2020
techmalldotcom:
35? Kilode!
omo see millage like 2009 toyota camry_
To some the thing na hobby o...

Some even look forward to it, they go to where the p & v are found like the bar, hotel and aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by XXXXTENTACION: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2020
Bunch of bad advisers just full this forum as swear. undecided

nobody is a saint. Just learn to love people for who they are.

no woman is perfect if you are waiting for a perfect woman you go wait tire.
i

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by anthonyuncle(m): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2020
are u encouraging us to cajole u into loving a LovePeddler?

if u love her, go ahead then.

i need to go another round immediately

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by BaddieFreak(f): 2:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Marry her and show her love after all you are not a virgin too
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by khingTony(m): 4:19am On Dec 06, 2020
35 na the one weh she fit tell you oh, you no know if e Don pass 100

If you love her and spend all your emotions from her, you'll create another thread in the near future.

Know this and know peace

Peace smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 06, 2020
She is a coded olosho, bounce nigga.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:28am On Dec 06, 2020
This body count of a thing is it
One guy having sęx with you 35 different times
Or
Lady who have slept 35 time with different guys?
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by 21cents: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2020
The redpill taught us men to never save any damaged girl no matter what. do no save her. I repeat, do not attempt to save a damaged girl.

if she ain't a virgin, she's a used pusscy already.

Flee mothafvker, Fleeeee!

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Bunch of bad advisers just full this forum as swear. undecided

nobody is a saint. Just learn to love people for who they are.

no woman is perfect if you are waiting for a perfect woman you go wait tire.

i

I tell you. Seeing all their comments, I'm seriously disappointed. This is the worst place for one to bring his or her relationship issues. Kids have taken over Nairaland. They don't know what relationship means, and they've never been in one. Except their "ota akara" secondary school relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Silentgroper:
d hook up babe wants to play a fast one on u.
cheesy
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Op, don't listen to these kids who are still thinking there's a perfect relationship anywhere.

If you like the girl, and you are sure you want to walk her through the process of recovery, then do it.

Women attach emotions to sex and guys don't. I'm assuming she was traumatized after her experience, and that took the "emotional aspect" out of her whole sexual experiences. Let's just say she was giving in to any guy who wanted her without minding if they were cute, rich, broke or whatever. She's already assumed that the only thing a guy wants from her is her body.

I've witnessed same things. I have friends who have been through similar traumatizing experience and I can tell you that what you're about to do is not going to be easy. It's going to take time to get that idea that the only thing a man wants from her is sex and that's her only relevance on earth out of her mind. It's going to take her time to open up her heart to you, and to see herself as a human who's worth all the love on earth.

If you know you truly love her, go for it.

Your girlfriend did not sleep with 35 men because she wanted that kind of life, she did it because of her low self esteem. It's the result of getting raped, and not having anyone to talk to. Being raped three times is a lot. I wouldn't wish that on my enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 06, 2020
21cents:
The redpill taught us men to never save any damaged girl no matter what. do no save her. I repeat, do not attempt to save a damaged girl.

if she ain't a virgin, she's a used pusscy already.

Flee mothafvker, Fleeeee!

Never save a damaged girl? What the heck is this forum turning into?

The worst advice anyone can give to you is to not save a damaged person. That's like killing the humanity in you. Karma is real. Nobody will attempt to save you when things go wrong.

If you're going to swallow the redpill, make sure you do it with sense. Else, you'll become a sad, bitter human in the near future.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by 21cents: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2020
KimberlyWest:
Op, don't listen to these kids who are still thinking there's a perfect relationship anywhere.

If you like the girl, and you are sure you want to walk her through the process of recovery, then do it.

Women attach emotions to sex and guys don't. I'm assuming she was traumatized after her experience, and that took the "emotional aspect" out of her whole sexual experiences. Let's just say she was giving in to any guy who wanted her without minding if they were cute, rich, broke or whatever. She's already assumed that the only thing a guy wants from her is her body.

I've witnessed same things. I have friends who have been through similar traumatizing experience and I can tell you that what you're about to do is not going to be easy. It's going to take time to get the idea that the only thing a man wants from her is sex, and that's her only relevance on earth. It's going to take her time to open up her heart to you, and to see herself as a human who's worth all the love on earth.

If you know you truly love her, go for it. I know someone who married a girl that was pushed into runs because of financial problems. Just to take care of herself and her younger ones. She wasn't a slayqueen, neither was she using the money to buy bone straight wigs. He met her and she told him her story, and his response was "This place and this life is not meant for you."
He helped her recover, become a better person and they're married with kids. I've never heard anything about cheating. He's happier than most men who married "good girls"

Your girlfriend did not sleep with 35 men because she wanted that kid of life, she did it because of her low self esteem. It's the result of getting raped, and not having anyone to talk to. Being raped three times is a lot. I wouldn't wish that on my enemy.

OP this mischievous advise is coming from a woman so don't be surprised. birds of a feather flock together..

I repeat, do not attempt to save a damaged woman. do that and you're slowly digging your grave. Let her salvation be from God and not you.

before marrying any girl, make sure you vet her ruthlessly. I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2020
I must have skipped the part where you said she's moved on from the lifestyle. If you love her, all you need to do is to love her, engage in conversations with her, seek for her opinion on life related issues so she can feel wanted. Also, if you can skip sex at the early part of the relationship until she's healed, please do so. Try as much as you can to always remind her that she's worth more than just a intimacy gadget for guys who have no control of their third legs.

Encourage her to read self help books. And do not bring up the past life in conversation.

Like I said, these kids who have just finished writing weac and their brains are still maturing are not worth listening to. Let them grow older, they'd understand that relationship and marriages are only perfect in pictures, on Instagram and on the lips of motivational speakers.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2020
21cents:

OP this mischievous advise is coming from a woman so don't be surprised. birds of a feather flock together..

I repeat, do not attempt to save a damaged woman. do that and you're slowly digging your grave. Let her salvation be from God and not you.

before marrying any girl, make sure you vet her ruthlessly. I don talk my own.

If you will listen to me, GROW UP!!!

Her salvation should be from God? Mad!!! So, God is going to come down to do this work

Did you skip the part where he said she's moved on from that kind of life? God has done his own work. It's now left for a human to make her feel loved and wanted.

I'd have loved to stay here and debate with you, but I can already sense the redpill childishness in you. I know some redpillers, and they're still sane. You're already moving towards damage yourself. So, if the damaged lady was your sister, you'll tell the guy not to attempt to save her?
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by 21cents: 6:09am On Dec 06, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Never save a damaged girl? What the heck is this forum turning into?

The worst advice anyone can give to you is to not save a damaged person. That's like killing the humanity in you. Karma is real. Nobody will attempt to save you when things go wrong.

If you're going to swallow the redpill, make sure you do it with sense. Else, you'll become a sad, bitter human in the near future.

Don't try that emotional humanity game with me pls.

Karma is real you say? sure it's damn real.

can any lady in today's world save a man or help him get on his feet? no they'd rather japa yet you're crowing out loud to be saved. women and their hypocritical self-centered nature is just fascinating.

8 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2020
21cents:

STFU! Don't try that emotional humanity game with me pls.

Karma is real you say? sure it's damn real.

can any lady in today's world save a man or help him get on his feet? no they'd rather japa yet you're crowing out loud to be saved. women and hypocritical nature is just fascinating.

Go out there and see ladies loving men and helping them stand back on their feet. Stop staying online and swallowing any nonsense philosophy you see on this forum, WhatsApp and Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by 21cents: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2020
KimberlyWest:

If you will listen to me, GROW UP!!!

Her salvation should be from God? Mad!!! So, God is going to come down to do this work

Did you skip the part where he said she's moved on from that kind of life? God has done his own work. It's now left for a human to make her feel loved and wanted.

I'd have loved to stay here and debate with you, but I can already sense the redpill childishness in you. I know some redpillers, and they're still sane. You're already moving towards damage yourself. So, if the damaged lady was your sister, you'll tell the guy not to attempt to save her?

Whatever my sister sows she reaps. Shes even a still a virgin sef at 23. My elder sister however, was a loose cannon when she was 19-23 and now she's praying for someone to come save her at 30 and I don't really give a fuçk about her. she took her decision years ago to be loose, and smart men swam across and left her. that's karma right there. Do I feel sorry for her? maybe, but I'm not too bothered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by 21cents: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Note: This is the last time I'll respond to you. You're a big he-goat for those first 4 alphabets you used. Do I look like your kid or what?

Go out there and see ladies loving men and helping them stand back on their feet. Stop staying online and swallowing any nonsense philosophy you see on this forum, WhatsApp and Facebook.
apologies for the first four alphabets. already modified it
Re: Advise Needed: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2020
21cents:
apologies for the first four alphabets. already modified it

cool It's okay. We're good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Married Girl / What's The Correct Way To Ask This Question? / Wife Caught Her Man Sleeping With His Girlfriend Abroad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.