Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (36221 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Splitmind: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Brilliant observation, another point is that she easily gets the attention of "good men" and therefore can enjoy her badboys because she knows they will still be there for her.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by IamDavid(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
The female gender is so unpredictable! I was (I'm still, kinda) a good boy about six years ago, and this fair beautiful "bahd" girl made sure she had me. So many guys in the compound always wonder what was so attractive about me. Even me didn't know. Guess she just got interested in the innocence and wanted to break it.

I think we need to preach against this "be a bad boy ideology". It's not a guarantee to fruitful relationship. My perfect example of a bad boy got dumped by the babe he loves the most. The only advantage is that you wouldn't put your heart in the first place.

Don't read too much about ladies, just have money and be successful, you have a better chance that way.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Tenaga: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
So?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by futurerex: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rubbish as usual!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Later they say all men are wicked but they rejected the good ones

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by gift2xl: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
That's why they always say men are the same.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
A
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
The funniest thing is that most bad guys now wear suit and tie.

While the wanna be dress like idiots, sagging their dirty pants up and down for all to see.

But what do I know self?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by SILVERLINES: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ladies? Which type of Ladies? Decent or indecent?

.I wish you do ur statistics very well, calm guys that you guys called simp, Bleep women farrrrrrrrr than red piller ,+bad guys+

You guys knw that olosho and ashewo are the type who rescue you from destructive masturbation.

Of course the only factors that makes bad guy get Ladies than good guys is that, good guys won't be disturbing girls more than necessary because he knows values and quality he possess, but empty barrel cries more than bereaved!

Very unfortunate that negative usually carry more sounds than positive even if negative is in minorities

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Great100000: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Splitmind: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Edusouls(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
All of this boils down to the undisputed fact that the female species are just an incomplete creation God just made for few purposes on earth mostly reproduction, complimenting the man and pleasure period..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Whizzdom(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bad boys for life.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
I see men who glory in the chase of women rather than power and money as weaker men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by humilitypays(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Theoretically ladies will say they want God fearing guy, but practically they only pay attention and fall for playboys, which is why guys should not listen to what ladies say they want but instead pay attention to what they go for shocked

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/24/7-reasons-ladies-prefer-bad-boys/
You have said it all and I like the fact that you put confidence as number one. Women like men who can control them and not the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Uyi168: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
FuckEveryday:
angry angry angry angry angry

How many times will this topic make front page undecided

Make Una give us topics on how to make money, working guys too suppose drop updates wey go make front page! Abi Lalasticlala this country Neva tire you
Very funny!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by tiswell(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Acjohn:

Boils down to expecting the kind of sex they can't get from their sedentary workaholic husband.

So their husband work hard to treat them like egg and one useless agbero with casava comes to eat the egg.

Advice to men is that while you work hard for your pocket, dont forget to work hard to keep the fire of the bed aflame
kuku kii the husband/men.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
If a typical Nigerian girl is to choose between bad guy and good guy, she'll call the bad guy "boo" and call the good guy "bestie".

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Angelacruz: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Not my thing

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Relationship matter no dey tire Nigerians.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Basicend: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
My lady ended the call on me few days back becoz I told her I can't be exuding arrogance everywhere like she desires.

Arrogance is not a depiction of confidence, for me it's just a lack of more depth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Drone95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
See as slowamir drag his trouser near his yansh,
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Coldie(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't know if it's me or am a good boy or bad boy.

Am from igbo but since I was born I have never dated an igbo girl before despite how hard I tried, I don't know how people do it

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Tapout(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
y did u use a guy with sagged pants as an illustration?? These days those kind of guys are dirty and lack good hygiene whereas the playboys are the ones hiding their evil desires and intentions within suits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Brownpeanut(f): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bad boy for boyfriend, a good man for marriage. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Hintona(f): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Naikkie:
Fabu... any scientific backing?
Yup there is.
The thrill of being with a bad boy induces the release of adrenaline the hormone that is released in dangerous or frightening situations which in turn triggers dopamine the chemical of pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Austineva(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Drone95:
See as slowamir drag his trouser near his yansh,
grin grin grin. U too like trouble
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by thuxzwda1: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
ElRapido:
Crap. Na ladies matter una put for head like this. If you like be bad, if you be good na you know. Olamide have warned you guys.

wonma....
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by kc4christ(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bros op must be a real niggarr...
You see what I keep telling my niggarrrrs to be hard and real....ladies are attracted to bad boys anyday anytime twice on Sunday

I live my life on the fast lane.....got police chasing me, drinking alcohol, smoking some weed, banging enough pussy
And I must tell you alot of girls love me for that
Bros u no see wife inside all those gals make u marry cos i wa chop rice for ur weeding abi na wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.