Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (36266 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by shantti(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
netmillionaires:
It simply boils down to sex. Even the so-called meek church girls are human like you and I, who long for sex every now and then. The average nigerian girls like the good guys are too afraid to initiate sex so they run to the bad boys knowing that those ones will get under their skirt even on the first day of meeting each other. The good guys are too afraid to initiate sex that they end up postponing it for years.

It is the same with me while growing up. I had a girlfriend who end up sleeping with the bad boys in the area. She was always forming the good church girl. I was able to find out about her escapades because I have ears all over the place. I felt so bad and decided to give it to her one day. It was my first sex but I end up f*cling her for 4 hours straight (No exaggeration). After the sex, she told me that she could not believe that I can Bleep her like that. To her, I am just a boy boy pastor who will not give it to her.

Most naija girls are only waiting for the guys to make the move first.

wow, women are really strange, no one knows what they want. My own girlfriend broke up with me when i romantically tried to initiate sex, this was someone i've dated for a year, she said admist tears that she couldnt believe i was after her body, am still dumbfounded till this day

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Arvelo(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2020
FuckEveryday:
angry angry angry angry angry

How many times will this topic make front page undecided

Make Una give us topics on how to make money, working guys too suppose drop updates wey go make front page! Abi Lalasticlala this country Neva tire you
But you see the topic before you click on am na...
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by calabardick(m): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Acjohn:

Boils down to expecting the kind of sex they can't get from their sedentary workaholic husband.

So their husband work hard to treat them like egg and one useless agbero with casava comes to eat the egg.

Advice to men is that while you work hard for your pocket, dont forget to work hard to keep the fire of the bed aflame

Hahahahahaha
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol

Uncle Arindin

Your big eyes go soon cleargrin

Ordinary girlfriend you don't have, IG not asewo I imaging where konji would have landed you

The early you stop leaving in imagination.

Oponu.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Cerebellum: 2:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Fussion1000:

Ordinary girlfriend you don't have, IG not asewo I imaging where konji would have landed you

The early you stop leaving in imagination.

Oponu.

Lol...lol

I love ignorant pple like you when they give dumb savage repliesgrin

Goan bring your precious sister, I'll manage to keep her as a fifth (that's if she worth it)

If not, I can make her my whoreegrin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by themaestro08(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
undecided
Nonsense trash,ladies aren't attracted to bad boys,rather value.
And by ladies I mean women who've got direction in life,not some brain dead,excited,underfunded,wretched,stinking fresher in campus.
Nobody with value will love you because you sag your Jean's or do some stupid stuff or keep dreads forming rap artist.
If you doubt me,go to a polo club or all these recreational hangouts where leading women hangout and sag your jean or keep dreads and talk like a rascal and see if anyone takes you seriously.That bad boy trash will only get you one hungry pussy somewhere in a dark,shabby selfcon or worse still a university hostel that can easily pass for a penitentiary.
All those women you see at the back of chauffeur driven landcruisers at 5pm after work won't even talk to you or look at you twice with any of these nonsense characters.
Women adore and respect working men,be wise wink

Oboy you wise oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by themaestro08(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2020
netmillionaires:
It simply boils down to sex. Even the so-called meek church girls are human like you and I, who long for sex every now and then. The average nigerian girls like the good guys are too afraid to initiate sex so they run to the bad boys knowing that those ones will get under their skirt even on the first day of meeting each other. The good guys are too afraid to initiate sex that they end up postponing it for years.

It is the same with me while growing up. I had a girlfriend who end up sleeping with the bad boys in the area. She was always forming the good church girl. I was able to find out about her escapades because I have ears all over the place. I felt so bad and decided to give it to her one day. It was my first sex but I end up f*cling her for 4 hours straight (No exaggeration). After the sex, she told me that she could not believe that I can Bleep her like that. To her, I am just a boy boy pastor who will not give it to her.

Most naija girls are only waiting for the guys to make the move first.

4 hours? angry . Most likely an exaggeration.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Mrscarter(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bros op must be a real niggarr...
You see what I keep telling my niggarrrrs to be hard and real....ladies are attracted to bad boys anyday anytime twice on Sunday

I live my life on the fast lane.....got police chasing me, drinking alcohol, smoking some weed, banging enough pussy
And I must tell you alot of girls love me for that

Lol
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Alhazan(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Am happy to be here on this great site where genuine information is been shared to all Nigerians.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by noqualms27(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Not all sir let say d fact it's few of them whom is destiny to get marry to good guys ni ooo let don't uncovered them out of 100% of bad lady's it's 2%that eventually got marry to a happy home but that doesn't mean god will punish her for around it in one way or the other which you might not even know that's God for you God gave us 10 commandment not for him but for us that shall not drink you were drunk you fell into the gutter you were injured the pain you are going through is it God going through it or you so that's it my broda
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

In as much ladies are attracted to bad boys , bad boys spouses also cheat on them with the said good guys too , the thing be say no one has been able to understand the female specie , I’ve lived in both worlds as the good guy and the bad guy so I know what I’m saying , ladies cheat with whoever they want to cheat with nor be by bad or good guy . Don’t you even know the bad girls are naturally attracted to the good and responsible guys
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by EagleNest(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Glorifying "bad boys" from sexual satisfying perspective is weak. From experience, one constant factor with nearly all women is "money". That's the confidence and security they want!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Letzgo: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bros op must be a real niggarr...
You see what I keep telling my niggarrrrs to be hard and real....ladies are attracted to bad boys anyday anytime twice on Sunday

I live my life on the fast lane.....got police chasing me, drinking alcohol, smoking some weed, banging enough pussy
And I must tell you alot of girls love me for that

You get sense brother.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by sylve11: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
na so..................... cool
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by netmillionaires(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2020
themaestro08:

4 hours? angry . Most likely an exaggeration.

No! Not an exaggeration. Sex is more a show of love to me. That is why I don't even get an erection for someone I don't love. But when I love you, it would be a sex marathon.

Do note that after this particular babe, I have not gone four hours with any other girl. The highest I have gone is two hours plus because it is like a part of me is gone with the girl. Whenever we planned to have sex, she usually got to my place around 9:30am and we would start from 10am+ to around 2:30pm or 3pm. Even that 2-3pm mark was because I had to imagine all manner of things so I could cum before people show up. My guys usually walk-in any moment once it is 3:30pm. Between this duration range, I may come once after 30mins of thrust, clean up the fluid and insert the banana back in. After that it is always s*x nonstop. She would be screaming and pushing me away while spasm took over her. The first day, I was afraid and had to continually stop to ask whether she is okay and she would shook her head in the affirmative asking me to continue. After the s*x, she told me not to stop whenever she asked me to. Since then, I always f**k her through the scream and pushing.

Even after walking out on me, she came back and do you know what she told me? She said, "I love you because you know how to please me". But the love I had for her was gone so I couldn't bring myself to f**k her again. And moreover I already have a new babe and I don't believe in cheating on a partner. I miss her now though. It is not all about the s*x but the love I have for her. I have not loved any other girl the same way again.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Bawsse(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:
Lol bad boys are fvck boys, only damaged low esteem girls will go for them cos they literally have nothing to offer except to flaunt money, they use money to lure naive girls who will stay regardless of how terrible the sex is,

But you see the nice responsible looking guys that exudes confidence, and all other sweet manliness that will blow your mind, e.g those guys that uses medicated glasses, their looks are so deceiving cos of their glasses you'd think they don't know and can't do anything, they are the best for a sweet long lasting relationship and marriage, only smart ladies know this.

Then they are also bad boys
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by divineappo(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:
Lol bad boys are fvck boys, only damaged low esteem girls will go for them cos they literally have nothing to offer except to flaunt money, they use money to lure naive girls who will stay regardless of how terrible the sex is,

But you see the nice responsible looking guys that exudes confidence, and all other sweet manliness that will blow your mind, e.g those guys that uses medicated glasses, their looks are so deceiving cos of their glasses you'd think they don't know and can't do anything, they are the best for a sweet long lasting relationship and marriage, only smart ladies know this.
I use medicated glasses, oya let's get married

no joke oo
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by skedy1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
And who is a bad boy
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by themaestro08(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
netmillionaires:

No! Not an exaggeration. Sex is more a show of love to me. That is why I don't even get an erection for someone I don't love. But when I love you, it would be a sex marathon.

Do note that after this particular babe, I have not gone four hours with any other girl. The highest I have gone is two hours plus because it is like a part of me is gone with the girl. Whenever we planned to have sex, she usually got to my place around 9:30am and we would start from 10am+ to around 2:30pm or 3pm. Even that 2-3pm mark was because I had to imagine all manner of things so I could cum before people show up. My guys usually walk-in any moment once it is 3:30pm. Between this duration range, I may come once after 30mins of thrust, clean up the fluid and insert the banana back in. After that it is always s*x nonstop. She would be screaming and pushing me away while spasm took over her. The first day, I was afraid and had to continually stop to ask whether she is okay and she would shook her head in the affirmative asking me to continue. After the s*x, she told me not to stop whenever she asked me to. Since then, I always f**k her through the scream and pushing.

Even cool after walking out on me, she came back and do you know what she told me? She said, "I love you because you know how to please me". But the love I had for her was gone so I couldn't bring myself to f**k her again. And moreover I already have a new babe and I don't believe in cheating on a partner. I miss her now though. It is not all about the s*x but the love I have for her. I have not loved any other girl the same way again.

An interesting read cool. You sound like a perfectly healthy dude,lucky you.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Obc1234(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Money
Good looking
Money
Good looking
Any other thing nah useless
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

And I'm glad you made this comment.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Alhazan:
Am happy to be here on this great site where genuine information is been shared to all Nigerians.

Savage
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Ideadoctor(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
And that is why they end up with broken heart and then look for a good boy to fix them
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Yoighaman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
EagleNest:
Glorifying "bad boys" from sexual satisfying perspective is weak. From experience, one constant factor with nearly all women is "money". That's the confidence and security they want!

Gbam! Well said.

...and before anyone mentions Jeff Bezos, he was the one that was fed up with the marriage and began cheating, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Ladikwa(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
undecided
Nonsense trash,ladies aren't attracted to bad boys,rather value.
And by ladies I mean women who've got direction in life,not some brain dead,excited,underfunded,wretched,stinking fresher in campus.
Nobody with value will love you because you sag your Jean's or do some stupid stuff or keep dreads forming rap artist.
If you doubt me,go to a polo club or all these recreational hangouts where leading women hangout and sag your jean or keep dreads and talk like a rascal and see if anyone takes you seriously.That bad boy trash will only get you one hungry pussy somewhere in a dark,shabby selfcon or worse still a university hostel that can easily pass for a penitentiary.
All those women you see at the back of chauffeur driven landcruisers at 5pm after work won't even talk to you or look at you twice with any of these nonsense characters.
Women adore and respect working men,be wise wink

This women you describe here, will choose a rich bad boy over a good rich boy. so it is class by class.

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Ladikwa:

This women you describe here, will choose a rich bad boy over a good rich boy. so it is class by class.
In your dreams.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/24/7-reasons-ladies-prefer-bad-boys/

I'm more into decent looking , smart guys than bad boys , so this theory doesn't apply to me, for the sex , dildos and masturbation is no longer considered a taboo at least not extremely so you can as well get one grin , I think good guys that are innocent are cuter , I had a crush on one like last year and he was the sweetest , I could tell he liked me back but we're just friends , sadly , just felt like I wasn't the type coz he was raised decently talked about church a lot and my religious life is on life support so I ran away to avoid awkwardness
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by haryomikun(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
infogenius:
I don't agree with point 7
How can a lady want to be treated distastefully or badly by a guy? That point is so untrue.
The fact is ladies look for the right guy and not nice guys. The bad guys provides what they want in a guy because he knows what he wants and that is what ladies like. A guy that knows what he wants.
Nice guys don't provide that.
The issue is that the bad guys treat them poorly because they know they can get other girls.
If a lady knows before hand that a guy will treat her BADLY, she will be so stupid to go into that relationship. Funny enough they are not so stupid to enter a relationship where they will be treated badly.

Always remember one thing... When a lady is given a choice to be with a guy who will bore her out but treat her right or a guy who will hurt her and give her fun-filled times filled with adrenaline, she’ll go for the one that will hurt her.

If you think I’m lying, check how many girls flock around yahoo boys or ask someone inna school with several yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by haryomikun(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
cristy149:
yeah nice guys are sweet for long lasting marriages, after you lots have been dicked by those "bad boys" in your youthful years ..then you settle with your quarter past 11 body with the nice guy
Spot on!
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by haryomikun(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
JovialJune:

I don't know why body count should be an issue, ladies don't care about it when it comes to guys so why should you? Besides, body count should be one of the least things to look out for in choosing a spouse, a lady with zero body count doesnt guarantee a long lasting marriage.

His point is that they followed numerous bad boys in their early years, while settling down with only one ‘cool’ guy later on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.