Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband (3380 Views)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by cococandy(f): 2:43am On Dec 14, 2020
nifemi25:
The wife has become husband while husband has been given the post of a wife.

It’s funny people are saying the woman is acting as the husband. Is this what husbands do where y’all come from? No married persons should treat their husband or wife this way. So it’s not a reversal of roles like y’all are saying. The abusive role is not the role of the man. Yuck
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by cococandy(f): 2:45am On Dec 14, 2020
, he use the money to buy a Corolla and started an Uber business with a weekly payment 25k, the wife opened the account and the money goes to the account the wife opened.

A few months ago, he was paid his retirement benefits as at today the money is about 900k and I asked how come, he said," my wife is with his atm card, if I requests for money she usually ask what do I need money for since I am longer working. A weekly stipend of 1k is given to meweekly, in some instances if there is an argument, I don't get the 1k money weekly in addition to no food for the week".

He said," I am living like a prisoner, my calls are being monitored & recoded by wife, my ATM cards are with her, I am at her whimps and caprices. My second daughter is the one that gives me =N=1,500 monthly upon collecting her salary'. Even worsening the situation she has instigated the my first daughter and last born against me.

The wife didn’t take the husband’s place. She’s just plain abusive.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Zzor:
I know these men can be silly and annoying but I hate it with passion when a woman maltreat a good man, i have brothers and no single sister and if any lady dare maltreat any of my brothers, she will have me to face.
Easy sweetie
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
it's been tough and the man has taken fee steps to regain his throne.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2021
IyaTola:
Is it proper for a wife to maltreat the husband in the event that he is no longer working?

A 56 yrs old man, married with 3 kids is currently being maltreated by the wife.

The man was retrenched due to the covid pandemic, he was laid off and paid some money, he use the money to buy a Corolla and started an Uber business with a weekly payment 25k, the wife opened the account and the money goes to the account the wife opened.

A few months ago, he was paid his retirement benefits as at today the money is about 900k and I asked how come, he said," my wife is with his atm card, if I requests for money she usually ask what do I need money for since I am longer working. A weekly stipend of 1k is given to meweekly, in some instances if there is an argument, I don't get the 1k money weekly in addition to no food for the week".

He said," I am living like a prisoner, my calls are being monitored & recoded by wife, my ATM cards are with her, I am at her whimps and caprices. My second daughter is the one that gives me =N=1,500 monthly upon collecting her salary'. Even worsening the situation she has instigated the my first daughter and last born against me.

He further said, " my wife has gone out to the saloon since 10:00am this morning, the time is 6:25pm she is not back.
I married her when she as a full-time house wife, I paid for her to go to teachers college so that she will be able to get a teacher job, to this day, I don't know how much my wife earns but she knows how much I earn, even after that I opened a shop for her, till today how the shop closed down is what I don't know".

What are you thoughts?

You formed the story. If it is true, the man deserves whatever he is getting

Good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 9:12am On May 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Good luck to him
I didn't form it. Why do you say he deserves what gets.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by temi4fash(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=emmanuelewumi post=102104969]

How sir??

Can you expanciate??

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by ImaIma1(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2021
So the man cannot open his account himself and handle his atm. Why is he accepting this kind of treatment from his wife? Does he have a skeleton in his closet that she's blackmailing him with?

Why should the wife have the power to turn his children against him? Doesn't he have a relationship with them?

Too many questions.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=temi4fash post=102105607][/quote]

Very difficult to comprehend and imagine, he got what he wanted
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2021
IyaTola:
I didn't form it. Why do you say he deserves what gets.

I have no pity for such men. He is a simp, who is married to a parasite. He is just irresponsible,can't take charge of himself and management his resources.

He should enjoy his slavery or prison sentence

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2021
ImaIma1:
So the man cannot open his account himself and handle his atm. Why is he accepting this kind of treatment from his wife? Does he have a skeleton in his closet that she's blackmailing him with?

Why should the mum have the power to tirn his children against him? Doesn't he have a relationship with them?

Too many questions.

He is a simp.

That was the condition given by the woman and he obliged
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2021
We used to have a tenant, a banker for that matter who would withdraw all his salary and then hand it over to his wife. A full time housewife, who will now give him money to fuel his car and buy lunch at work
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
We used to have a tenant, a banker for that matter who would withdraw all his salary and then hand it over to his wife. A full time housewife, who will now give him money to fuel his car and buy lunch at work
It's either he was jazzed or the wife is better in kongfu.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:13am On May 28, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
It's either he was jazzed or the wife got better in kongfu.

It is a psychological problem, some men love being slaves to their wives. Some enjoy being maltreated.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
Mist men hat do that doesn't know how to manage money, hence such action.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
shocked
emmanuelewumi:

It is a psychological problem, some men love being slaves to their wives. Some enjoy being maltreated.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
IyaTola:
Mist men hat do that doesn't know how to manage money, hence such action.

A banker who does not invest in Treasury Bills, the wife is not a good money manager either.

He should have gotten a loan from his employer to buy assets and Investment, so that the loan can be deducted from his salary.

Real men make their money and know how to manage and multiply it

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by AishaYesufu: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
IyaTola:
Is it proper for a wife to maltreat the husband in the event that he is no longer working?

A 56 yrs old man, married with 3 kids is currently being maltreated by the wife.

The man was retrenched due to the covid pandemic, he was laid off and paid some money, he use the money to buy a Corolla and started an Uber business with a weekly payment 25k, the wife opened the account and the money goes to the account the wife opened.

He further said, " my wife has gone out to the saloon since 10:00am this morning, the time is 6:25pm she is not back.
I married her when she as a full-time house wife, I paid for her to go to teachers college so that she will be able to get a teacher job, to this day, I don't know how much my wife earns but she knows how much I earn, even after that I opened a shop for her, till today how the shop closed down is what I don't know".

What are you thoughts?
The man is an irredeemable simp! This is how most simps end up!

This kind of man is the type that glorify and worship women. If you tell him to man up, he will accuse you of being unfair to women. He deserves his reward for stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2021
AishaYesufu:

The man is an irredeemable simp! This is how most simps end up!

This kind of man is the type that glorify and worship women. If you tell him to man up, he will accuse you of being unfair to women. He deserves his reward for stupidity!
undecided
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by Quirekoon: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Depends on who is feeding who.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by IyaTola: 11:39am On May 15, 2022
Quirekoon:
Depends on who is feeding who.
The wife
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by cooooooks(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2022
Man may need 5 strokes of cane for simpson.

Why do they have this arrangement? Did he cheat or gamble their money away before?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband by Emma2Seconds: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Go to bank and request for another atm card, if you're the one that opened the account yourself. sad .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship / Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? / First Time Experience With A Bat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.