Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? (4963 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Rokiat(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Smh i thought it was mostly these desperate green azz wanting black man marrying these old mayonnaise women but this smh if you’re gonna diverse let it be atleast a fine azzz white man even though I could never.

What the hell is this fine siesta doing with this old snow flake?

Dr umar johnson!!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Not a new thing, black ladies have been doing it to secure the bag from old rich white men. Katrina of bbn did. Though not common compared to our black men and old white women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Rokiat(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not a new thing, black ladies have been doing it to secure the bag from old rich white men. Katrina of bbn did. Though not common compared to our black men and old white women

Now I’m all about securing the bag and not settling for these dusties but this is disgusting eeewww.

2 Likes

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by PlayerMeji: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Anything for the green card...baby
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Ihateheadslamer: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jealousy will not kee these man tongue
Rokiat:

Now I’m all about securing the bag and not settling for these dusties but this is disgusting eeewww.

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
like you don't know how desperate girls can be?

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Rokiat(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Jealousy will not kee these man tongue

Jealous of what exactly?
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
old news na... pretty common lately.

5 Likes

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lazy black queens u mean?
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

😂 it's really disgusting sha.

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by 1Sharon(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Interracial dating makes a mockery of black people . They get the best of ours, while we get the worst of theirs. Nonsense

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2023
1Sharon:
Interracial dating makes a mockery of black people . They get the best of ours, while we get the worst of theirs. Nonsense

This happens when when don't appreciate the best in Us.
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by NobleSeed(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Everybody won secure the bag 💰 😂 😂

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Zonefree(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
The girl looks dirty and unkempt. Her skin is irritating. I pity the man in advance. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Demonicus: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

When you talk too much, you make little or no sense at all.😂😂
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zonefree:
The girl looks dirty and unkempt. Her skin is irritating. I pity the man in advance. Tueh!
The one you should be pitying is the Girl, the mare sight of the old man's wrinkled body and weak dropping scrotum would be a nightmare to the young lady

2 Likes

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Eunoiaa(f): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you a man?

Ah, toor sha, if you wan dey speak on behalf of men, go on. 😂😂

It is men who are getting the "worst" of theirs.

How many Naija babe you see wey dey marry graveyard?
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Eunoiaa(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Smh i thought it was mostly these desperate green azz wanting black man marrying these old mayonnaise women but this smh if you’re gonna diverse let it be atleast a fine azzz white man even though I could never.

What the hell is this fine siesta doing with this old snow flake?

Dr umar johnson!!!! angry

And this topic was 'important' enough for you to create, but you somehow never create one addressing the men, the same way all of your advice are always reserved for 'your gender.' 🤣🤣

Okay.
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by SkengRay: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Persephone1:
This happens when when don't appreciate the best in Us.
You mean the ghettogaggers grin
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Rokiat(f): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
1Sharon:

At the end of the day I don’t even believe in it but to each their own.

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Gerrard59(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
1Sharon:
Interracial dating makes a mockery of black people. They get the best of ours, while we get the worst of theirs. Nonsense

It is economics. I am willing to wager she is a black African, not an African American. The solution is for black African countries to be rich so that their inhabitants are not desperate in marital pursuits.

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Rokiat(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is economics. I am willing to wager she is a black African, not an African American. The solution is for black African countries to be rich so that their inhabitants are not desperate in marital pursuits.

She clearly is not FBA she looks African,
And many Africans so desperate and still brainwashed thinking been with these transparent people is a flex.
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Gerrard59(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rokiat:

She clearly is not FBA she looks African,
And many Africans so desperate and still brainwashed thinking been with these transparent people is a flex.

Economics over emotions. By marrying that man and getting permanent residency, she becomes qualified for jobs in many industries and companies that would not employ a foreigner. She is at the bottom of the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs, just like her male counterparts.
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by 1Sharon(f): 5:36am On May 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

It's not economics all the time. I've seen decrepit white men that have nothing going for themselves with beautiful black women.

It's self-hatred.
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Karleb(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2023
If not for racism, how is this different from what the nollywood girl did years ago.

Abeg!
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2023
We all gotta work to survive.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Darkestking: 3:53pm On May 01, 2023
Women have been selling themselves to the highest bidder for a long time. They do anything for money. Why is this surprising ? In the west most women have become prostitutes for money, with onlyfans and all of that.

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Gerrard59(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2023
1Sharon:

It's not economics all the time. I've seen decrepit white men that have nothing going for themselves with beautiful black women.

It's self-hatred

Men offer commitment. What if no black man, handsome or ugly, offered them commitment? Should these beautiful black women remain single? What if she needed legal regularisation and the white man, as a citizen, offered to marry her even when there were single black men who were also citizens declined to marry her? What should she do?

It is not always black and white. If it was in a place with few blacks, I can understand. But in places with substantial black populations, I lean on the side of economics being the factor. Also, such marriages constitute the exception in interracial marriages as the vast majority of folks, white, Indian, black or Asian, will always prefer to marry their kind.
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Gerrard59(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2023
Darkestking:
Women have been selling themselves to the highest bidder for a long time. They do anything for money. Why is this surprising ? I[b]n the west most women[/b] have become prostitutes for money, with onlyfans and all of that.

Do you have the data to support the claim that most women in the west have resorted to online prostitution?
Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Danisaint112(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2023
Chai one beauty down. I believe strongly that it could only be money. Most times it money. Money is also what makes most men to marry old white ladies.

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by Danisaint112(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2023
NobleSeed:
Everybody won secure the bag 💰 😂 😂

Na so. Nobody wan suffer. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

Men offer commitment. What if no black man, handsome or ugly, offered them commitment? Should these beautiful black women remain single? What if she needed legal regularisation and the white man, as a citizen, offered to marry her even when there were single black men who were also citizens declined to marry her? What should she do?

It is not always black and white. If it was in a place with few blacks, I can understand. But in places with substantial black populations, I lean on the side of economics being the factor. Also, such marriages constitute the exception in interracial marriages as the vast majority of folks, white, Indian, black or Asian, will always prefer to marry their kind.

And where do you live?!

White man have been sleeping with black women for 400 years without any commitment.

The dynamics have not changed since slavery. Alot of African women were raped during slavery but some of were willingly sleeping with white men. They did it to elevate themselves socially. It still goes on till this day.

Black women will give an average white man the time of day but will ignore an average black man. It's not always about commitment. Their skin colour is their currency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks, post deleted / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.