Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless (2235 Views)

Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Why Are Blacks So Wicked / Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by Martinez39s(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
yomi007k:
grin

I like it when girls deal with mumu guys.

Your family no go see your money but becos of lash wey she dey give u, u no get sense again.

Transfer the remaining 10k to her account oo.
E day sweet walahi.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by emmaodet: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Takeit2017:
Hi everyone
My story

Fast forward to early this year

I met this Yoruba girl... Na person way never jam wahala na him thy broadcast English

Meh this Yoruba girl get mind tell me say make we break up...

The same girl that fell sick nobody could take care of her.... I pity her took every dam responsibility upon my self as a struggling guy hustling to make money I see add another wahala ontop my head... I spent close to 20k when she was sick... Not only that she still no get where to stay.. But I turn mr. Nice guy overnight took her to my office staff house to stay with me ...gave her everything she wanted... One thing led to another she fell Inlove with me. No I fell Inlove with her..another thing led to another we started dating living as couples...my intention was for her to stay a little while pending when she see another place wey she go rent. I was blinded by love.....all the whole Alfa male way I dey form before ..., die by fire.

I dey always notice her calling one particular number.. But as gentle guy I cool not until when I decided to check her phone while she was sleeping... This girl dey into 4years relationship with another guy she even they beg the guy make the guy no leave am say she go die... WTF

I no fit bear am I comfront her and she said that the guy is her ex that the guy is married blah blab blah .. To cut the story short

I promised to send her 20k to complete her house rent money

So yesterday I sent her 10k and I told her I will send the other 10 tommorow

This girl called me early this morning telling me that we should break up that me I no of her 4years relationship that we should go our separate ways.

Why she no tell me say make we break up yesterday Shebi my 10k for still dey with me

Please make una advice me cause I dey boil right now she must return my 10k

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You write like a moniker called - Emptycoconuthead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by JasperVII(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Normally I try not to use this word but in your own case I just have to.... You're a simp
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by ogub(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na you give her na she never asked you
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by Karlifate: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
LMAO! grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pierocash:
How much have you sent to your mother,hunm,KudiRAT?

You are complaining of the 20,10k you've spent just these few weeks. Do you know how much that her guy must have spent for her over this 4 years? So she should leave Paul and follow Barnabas because of 10k abi?

See all you've done as kingdom service, may the good Lord reward your service

Kingdom service?" Bet why?cheesygrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by Dufil(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Takeit2017:
Hi everyone
My story

I met this Yoruba girl... Na person way never jam wahala na him thy broadcast English

The same girl that fell sick nobody could take care of her.... I pity her took every dam responsibility upon my self as a struggling guy hustling to make money I see add another wahala ontop my head... I spent close to 20k when she was sick... Not only that she still no get where to stay.. But I turn mr. Nice guy overnight took her to my office staff house to stay with me ...gave her everything she wanted... One thing led to another she fell Inlove with me. No I fell Inlove with her..another thing led to another we started dating living as couples...my intention was for her to stay a little while pending when she see another place wey she go rent. I was blinded by love.....all the whole Alfa male way I dey form before ..., die by fire.

I dey always notice her calling one particular number.. But as gentle guy I cool not until when I decided to check her phone while she was sleeping... This girl dey into 4years relationship with another guy she even they beg the guy make the guy no leave am say she go die... WTF

I no fit bear am I comfront her and she said that the guy is her ex that the guy is married blah blab blah .. To cut the story short

This girl called me early this morning telling me that we should break up that me I no of her 4years relationship that we should go our separate ways.

Why she no tell me say make we break up yesterday Shebi my 10k for still dey with me

Abeg leave that girl alone, she no dey owe u, u hear, na ur fault. na d fuxk wey u need she give u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You write like a moniker called - Emptycoconuthead
really?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by Premiumwriter: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Takeit2017:
Hi everyone
My story

her relationship with you was for convenience.

Not love.

BTW, when helping someone not just girls, always think about it. Are you helping because you like them and want something in return or because you just feel like it?

Helping because you expect them to fall in love with you is the way of the simp man.

And because you didn't get the full return from your investment you are now crying upandan.

Brotherly next time help because you want to help or ensure your terms and conditions embedded in your helping package is made clear to both parties grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Wicked And Heartless by Qatar2022: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Takeit2017:
Hi everyone
My story

You're such an idiot, all of you claiming redpiller are losers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It / Honey South African Lady Sex Video Riding And Dripping Leaks Online / The Experience Banging These Hot Grannies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.