Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It (2238 Views)

Could This Be Phobia For Ladies??? / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / From The Look Of Things, How Many Years Do You Think This Marriage Will Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by TMTR: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
I see pre wedding pics being posted everyday on the net, I have attended a couple of weddings , even my elder sister is already married happily with kids but this phobia just won't go away sad

I don't even know how the phobia all started sef because I remember vividly looking forward to getting married one day when I was still a teenager and I wonder what changed, what happened , I now see people getting married as very brave people because I don't think I can ever try that shit...

Is my phobia for marriage justified, I wonder

1 Like

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
It will stop only when you stop patronizing prostitutes.Desist from premarital sex and see it as a sin,appreciate decent ladies that does not live above their means,do more of God's work, stop sexualizing women, be humble and kind.Do all these and you'll see you have been your own problems. Kill your inner demon and you'll see yourself craving badly for a companion.

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by TMTR: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
It will stop only when you stop patronizing prostitutes.Desist from premarital sex and see it as a sin,appreciate decent ladies that does not live above their means,do more of God's work, stop sexualizing women, be humble and kind.Do all these and you'll see you have been your own problems. Kill your inner demon and you'll see yourself craving badly for a companion.

grin grin grin cheesy

And here comes the holier than thou hypocritical bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else whereas she is even worse off

First I don't do prostitutes because I can't stand the fact and mental picture that someone else in fact multiple men has already slept with her and even more will continue to sleep with her...

Don't be shortsighted and quick to judge people , it tells a lot about your intellectual capacity..

And lastly when it comes to morals , I don't think you are even better than me because I can see through you, I have seen a lot like you who potray moral and Godly stance but living with you is worse than hell on earth, you don't fool me bitch

Now fĂșck offf

6 Likes

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Cholls(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
My brother sorry to digress.

Is the Queen of England alive?
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by XXXXTENTACION: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are the C.E.O of your life do what pleases you... Hire, fire, and employ as you wish.... You.Only.Live.Once

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by TMTR: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cholls:
My brother sorry to digress.

Is the Queen of England alive?

Ask Google
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:

grin grin grin cheesy

First I don't do prostitutes because I can't stand the fact and mental picture that someone else in fact multiple men has already slept with her and even more will continue to sleep with her...

Don't be shortsighted and quick to judge people , it tells a lot about your intellectual capacity..

You see,you are very rude,I harmlessly gave an advise and you dare talk rudely back at me?I'm sure you are not up to the age of my last son.Your greatest problem is humility. Let me advise your kind of person and please take this advise to heart because it is same thing I tell my sons.Go and look for a very reserved girl from a humble background, those ones that still live with their parents and does not have freedom to visit men,those ones that are still answereth to their parents, those ones that knows less about what is trending and what is not,you may see them as below your standard but the grace they carry will be a blessing to you,your unborn children and your generation, they are pure at heart, they may be scarce but if you are serious you'll hunt.If you are fortunate to find one,I bet you'll come back here to thank me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Cholls(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:

Ask Google
My if I hadn't asked I wouldn't be here tho
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Fmlao: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
1. Financial distress

2. Brokeness

3. Money issue

U no want marriage but you dey lash pussay
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by solidmyk(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
You see,you are very rude,I harmlessly gave an advise and you dare talk rudely back at me?I'm sure you are not up to the age of my last son.Your greatest problem is humility. Let me advise your kind of person and please take this advise to heart because it is same thing I tell my sons.Go and look for a very reserved girl from a humble background, those ones that still live with their parents and does not have freedom to visit men,those ones that are still answereth to their parents, those ones that knows less about what is trending and what is not,you may see them as below your standard but the grace they carry will be a blessing to you,your unborn children and your generation, they are pure at heart, they may be scarce but if you are serious you'll hunt.If you are fortunate to find one,I bet you'll come back here to thank me.
Aunty shey you get one you fit introduce me to, cos I doubt if this character you described still exist in this part of the world
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by TMTR: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fmlao:
1. Financial distress

2. Brokeness

3. Money issue

U no want marriage but you dey lash pussay

Everything to you is about money, how myopic

Money no be problem
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
solidmyk:

Aunty shey you get one you fit introduce me to, cos I doubt if this character you described still exist in this part of the world
It exist my dear,but most of you are in the wrong places looking for good companions, you'll laugh at this type of girls on a normal day because they don't know all the American stars and much about the internet.My daughter is kind of taken so I wish you luck
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by helinues: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Such phobia is not bad most especially when one has not experienced real and genuine partner.

May be when you meet one, you might have a change of mind about marriage
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:
Such phobia is not bad most especially when one has not experienced real and genuine partner.

May be when you meet one, you might have a change of mind about marriage
You are not helping him with this comment
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Fmlao: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:

Everything to you is about money, how myopic

Money no be problem

Money no be problem?

U people will just come online behave as if money ain't no problem while in real life, we know how u live.

Your thread shows how myopic you are.

U are scared of marriage, you can't identify what caused your fears and you expect total strangers to be on point in identifying your problem

Abeg, carry your marriage wahala go one side

Shey npower don pay u, Money Man?
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by helinues: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are not helping him with this comment

Then this time, read my comment slowly.

If you have the opportunity to meet someone who always make you happy, have a brighter future plans on her own, then the dream of spending the rest of your life with such person would be awoken
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
solidmyk:

Again such ladies will not like to date you because most of you smoke,drink and club,its not their way of life,your worlds are apart.Most of you ain't ready to change for anything, that's where most of the problems lies.
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin grin

No wife, no problem.

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:

Then this time, read my comment slowly.

If you have the opportunity to meet someone who always make you happy, have a brighter future plans on her own, then the dream of spending the rest of your life with such person would be awoken
I know the kind of person op is from his comments, he has a very good heart,all he needs is a graceful woman to change and help him out of this phobia but he's always looking for such women in the wrong places.
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by TMTR: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fmlao:

Money no be problem?

U people will just come online behave as if money ain't no problem while in real life, we know how u live.

Your thread shows how myopic you are.

U are scared of marriage, you can't identify what caused your fears and you expect total strangers to be on point in identifying your problem

Abeg, carry your marriage wahala go one side

Shey npower don pay u, Money Man?

cheesy cheesy cheesy angry

I can pay you your whole salary for doing nothing till the day you drop dead, I am not of those niggas you can broke shame bitch nigga,if we check well now, You are not living no better than my gate man.

Npower is for your likes ,I have no business with that ,go ask your fellow hood rats idiot
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

No wife, no problem.
And you too,stop going to clubs or hanging out with women that will mess your brains up,read my comments on this thread and do the needful
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by helinues: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know the kind of person op is from his comments, he has a very good heart,all he needs is a graceful woman to change and help him out of this phobia but he's always looking for such women in the wrong places.

@ emboldened required changing one's settings ( Where to look for), hustle for money ( Very important) and also dress good.

There are still good ladies out there
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by TMTR: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

No wife, no problem.

Ma nigga. wink
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:

@ emboldened required changing one's settings ( Where to look for), hustle for money ( Very important) and also dress good.

There are still good ladies out there
Remove money out of it,during my younger days(ow good old days,cars were hitting each other those days) there were few good things I watch for in a man and believe me money ain't one of them.I met and rejected millionaires with no remorse because I believe if I make the right choice I can weathered the storm with my husband.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nonexisting1: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are not abnormal, intact all your senses are working at optimal level at this time. Marriage in this part of the world today is for two groups of people, the naive people and people with excessive baggage. Naive ones get divorced after a few years but people with baggage hang on to each other because of that baggage. This is why someone's wife will fucck outside, he will forgive her and someone's husband will born pikin outside and she won't complain. Have you ever heard Mercy Johnson or her husband complain about their marriage? Have you heard Omotala Jolade or her husband shown any sign of problem in their marriage? No, you will grow old waiting for that to happen.
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
And you too,stop going to clubs or hanging out with women that will mess your brains up,read my comments on this thread and do the needful

I'm a Catholic priest.
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:

Ma nigga. wink

According to your sig. Future said it all, bro.
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm a Catholic priest.
Some priest eventually got married, my son I pray that a good woman finds you and capture your heart.bless you
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by Fmlao: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy angry

I can pay you your whole salary for doing nothing till the day you drop dead, I am not of those niggas you can broke shame bitch nigga,if we check well now, You are not living no better than my gate man.

Npower is for your likes ,I have no business with that ,go ask your fellow hood rats idiot

Ope ooo

Thank you for the gesture of paying my salary

Stanbic bank

God bless you

If i don't see a credit alert then you bluffing

U will see how he will change the narratives

Nairalanders are waiting
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by MufasaLion: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some priest eventually got married, my son I pray that a good woman finds you and capture your heart.bless you

My heart can't be captured. I capture hearts, not the other way round.
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by XXXXTENTACION: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:

grin grin grin cheesy

And here comes the holier than thou hypocritical bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else whereas she is even worse off

And lastly when it comes to morals , I don't think you are even better than me because I can see through you, I have seen a lot like you who potray moral and Godly stance but living with you is worse than hell on earth, you don't fool me bitch

Now fĂșck offf

Uppercut straight to the spinal cord.... cheesy
Re: Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It by helinues: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Remove money out of it,during my younger days(ow good old days,cars were hitting each other those days) there were few good things I watch for in a man and believe me money ain't one of them.I met and rejected millionaires with no remorse because I believe if I make the right choice I can weathered the storm with my husband.

You can't enjoy life without good money, except if one only came to heart to pay bills.

Money, Kudi, Ego, Owo dey paramount for life, relationship, marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honey South African Lady Sex Video Riding And Dripping Leaks Online / Am In love with my new girl friend's sister: Please Help!! / Dear 33+ Igbo Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.