Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Are Blacks So Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (11639 Views)

Some Girls Are So Wicked / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Blacks So Wicked by oboy81: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
As I was Surfing thru Instagram cheesy Man's noticed how a Lot of White People Pages are a lot different simpler and Nicer than that of blacks Americans, Africans and Nigerians angry

Even though white People Are Not Perfect i have to admit they are Lot Better than the blacks generally.
White People are Normal cry ratio of White People that are sweet and Nice are more than that of any other race cry did i also mention that they are More intelligent embarassed
The educated Smart African American has too many emotional issues and are very imModest angry
As I enter the Hiphop and black pages Oh God why embarassed then to The Nigerian IG pages Davido, tunde Coconut etc **sobs** embarassed
I am Not happy.
white people are not Soft or weak like we do make jest of them. Eg most are not religious till the point of death. And they live their life accordingly

But still we are scared of facing the truth. Black people in the US Uurrrgh, Africans Eeeew sad
Nigerians *spits* angry

I wish i was a White Surburban Kid cry
#wipestears cry i will marry a White Girl Insha allah, Ashe!
Thank you for reading

UPDATE!! -
okay I'm a Bit More Serious now
Comments on This Thread has Proved my points again on my opinions about black people and Nigerians generally even tho the former is better than the latter
I simply was Talking about why we Blacks are proud and Mean and have little or no Love and That even when highly educated This Traits are Still Deep. Look at the Professors in Nigerian public schools. I hope for a better Country and Continent if possible. My Lesson here is We should learn to be Loving, unnecessary Emotional and Just do the right thing something more Prevalent among White people and If you wanna pass a point don't be confrontational about it i see how They Usually discuss among themselves on FB and IG they never retort to Insults or proove that they know because nobody can know it all. Thanks all once More

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ignorance, Religion and Egotism.

Conversely, knowledge eradicates the above and renders one more civil and happier.

Even the blacks that read a lot like Ben Carson, Barak Obama etc are very much like the whites, so it is about reading and being educated beyond classrooms into life.

You can see the toxicity of nairaland as an example that black illiteracy can collapse sanity. They worship anything and are afraid of their shadows.

I personally can no longer dine with any dogmatic religious person, cos one cannot be highly intelligent and religious at the same time.

The Gods are dead. Intelligence murdered them,

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by MJBOLT: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
religion is black man biggest problem

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by oboy81: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
But Some White People that Go to Church are cool people cry than The Blacks even better than the black Churches in America sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
The self-hating people are here

A man or woman that wants to be another race suffers from inferiority complex

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wonder why White suburban kids turned out the way they did. It's surreal when I study their behavior compared to Blacks. Although, I will be honest, Blacks who grew up in suburban areas tend to act like very civilized creatures. I have a African American Friend, I never knew he was Black until we had a video call, lol. I was shocked, but it made sense when he told me he grew up in a white suburban neighborhood. I think environment plays a role in our behavior, but it isn't the whole story.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by MJBOLT: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
unlike blacks,white people do not let religion cloud their sense of reasoning

oboy81:

But Some White People that Go to Church are cool people cry than The Blacks even better than the black Churches in America sad

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

Lol, your argument makes no sense. If Angels lived amongst us without terrorizing us, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will want to be like them. It's just natural to want the best for yourself and your offspring.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by oboy81: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

What should i do to this FVctard Idiot! angry
How far with your vote Buhari/Atiku? angry Stupid Beech! Something wrong with an Observation? I hate Myself cos Of the Suffering your forefathers Brought on me angry
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
oboy81:

What should i do to this FVctard Idiot! angry
How far with your vote Buhari/Atiku? angry Stupid Beech! Something wrong with an Observation? I hate Myself cos Of the Suffering your forefathers Brought on me angry

even you bleach, you cant still be white.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Uglymugg: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Bullshiit. I'm religious as fvck and intelligent as bleep. Come at me bro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Lol, your argument makes no sense. If Angels lived amongst us without terrorizing us, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will want to be like them. It's just natural to want the best for yourself and your offspring.

just because you act like an angel does not make you one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

just because you act like an angel does not make you one.

Just because you act like an enlightened man doesn't make you an enlightened man. Happy?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
oboy81:
As I was Surfing thru Instagram cheesy Man's noticed how a Lot of White People Pages are a lot different simpler and Nicer than that of blacks Americans, Africans and Nigerians angry

Even though white People Are Not Perfect i have to admit they are Lot Better than the blacks generally.
White People are Normal cry ratio of White People that are sweet and Nice are more than that of any other race cry did i also mention that they are More intelligent embarassed
The educated Smart African American has too many emotional issues and are very imModest angry
As I enter the Hiphop and black pages Oh God why embarassed then to The Nigerian IG pages Davido, tunde Coconut etc **sobs** embarassed
I am Not happy.
white people are not Soft or weak like we do make jest of them. Eg most are not religious till the point of death. And they live their life accordingly

But still we are scared of facing the truth. Black people in the US Uurrrgh, Africans Eeeew sad
Nigerians *spits* angry

I wish i was a White Surburban Kid cry
#wipestears cry i will marry a White Girl Insha allah, Ashe!
Thank you for reading
please do,and get rid of that curse skin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Just because you act like an enlightened man doesn't make you an enlightened man. Happy?

that is a different game, acting enlightened is seeking knowledge and seeking knowledge knows no boundaries

acting like an angel is coping the attributes of an angel, you can copy the attributes but you wont still be an angel

a lizard in abuja can not be a crocodile in lagos

just because you feel and act white does not make you a white man, you have to be proud of yourself and be the best you can, that is one of the rules of fighting against inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by amaniro: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
MJBOLT:

Religion is not our problem. We are our own problem.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by oboy81: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Uglymugg:
See Him Underscoring My Point cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

that is a different game, acting enlightened is seeking knowledge and seeking knowledge knows no boundaries

acting like an angel is coping the attributes of an angel, you can copy the attributes but you wont still be an angel

a lizard in abuja can not be a crocodile in lagos

just because you feel and act white does not make you a white man, you have to be proud of yourself and be the best you can, that is one of the rules of fighting against inferiority complex.

And how exactly do white people act? Civilized? Is there any other big deal with white people apart from acting like normal human beings? So what's so hard in being white?

Maybe when you hear someone wanting to be white your mind goes straight to plastic surgery. Well, you're wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by amaniro: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

Exactly, I proud to say I'm a Christian and by his grace I'm intelligent. Those who says intelligence killed religion is a lie because, those who are Atheist who feels "damn I'm so Intelligent to the point that I can prove God doesn't exist, they are not really " intelligent " God said and I quote" Many will try to vindicate me but I'll put their man-made intellectual to shame in which you cannot comprehend my glory.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by BlackSaints: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

I see no self hating here undecided the op is right. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

And how exactly do white people act? Civilized? Is there any other big deal with white people apart from acting like normal human beings? So what's so hard in being white?

Maybe when you hear someone wanting to be white your mind goes straight to plastic surgery. Well, you're wrong.

define civilised? and define the word acting like normal human beings? and how do white people act

You cant be white, it is a pity, you are black already, even if you act like how "white people act" you are still black

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:
Ignorance, Religion and Egotism.

Conversely, knowledge eradicates the above and renders one more civil and happier.

Even the blacks that read a lot like Ben Carlson, Barak Obama etc are very much like the whites, so it is about reading and being educated beyond classrooms into life.

You can see the toxicity of nairaland as an example that black illiteracy can collapse sanity. They worship anything and are afraid of their shadows.

I personally can no longer dine with any dogmatic religious person, cos one cannot be highly intelligent at the same time.

Please can you make it simpler to comprehend. Am Black and Daft and suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND MENTAL SLAVERY grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

define civilised? and define the word acting like normal human beings? and how do white people act

You cant be white, it is a pity, you are black already, even if you act like how "white people act" you are still black
If I have to define what it means for a human being to act "civil" then we shouldn't be having this convo. If you want to know what civil is, then think of the reverse of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
If I have to define what it means for a human being to act "civil" then we shouldn't be having this convo. If you want to know what civil is, then think of the reverse of Nigeria.

so according to you, no Nigerian behave civilly even you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

He is a product of NEO COLONIALISM, the whiteman's hybrid grin what else do you expect if not INFERIORITY COMPLEX. All these people who can't count one to ten in their native language. MENTALLY ENSLAVED BY WHITEMAN'S DUMBSIFICATION IN THE GUISE OF EDUCATION.

This is what a fellow White man and an intellectual Oscar Wilde said about AFRICA?! Ooops grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
WORDWORLD:

He is a product of NEO COLONIALISM, the whiteman hybrid grin what else do you expect if not INFERIORITY COMPLEX. All these people who can't count one to ten in their native language. MENTALLY ENSLAVED BY WHITEMAN'S DUMBSIFICATION IN THE GUISE OF EDUCATION.

This is what a fellow White man and an intellectual Oscar Wilde said about AFRICA, Ooops I mean

it is a tragedy for these type of black men that wants to be white,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

it is a tragedy for these type of black men that wants to be white,

Its really a great tragedy. Such people are so blind to see anything good about the Black race. Walter Rodney wrote a classic titled 'HOW EUROPE UNDER DEVELOPED AFRICA'.

Walter Rodney is infact a whiteman and there are claims that he was murdered by some whites for writing that book.

Don't mind all these people who are product of DUMBSIFICATION.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Every African Should Please Read This Book - Yurugu - Education -

musicwriter:
The name is Yurugu-An African Centered Critique of European Cultural Thought and Behavior- by Marimba Ani.

It was written by an African-American woman. This woman has to be the most intelligent African-American woman ever!. Read this book to understand how the west has structured our enslavement forever. Read this book to understand white supremacy in scholarship, white supremacy in religion, cultural imperialism. Read this book so that you (yourself) can be free from the illusion of freedom we've been given.

Those who have read my book; intellectual slavery the worst legacy of colonialism, please kindly follow it up with this book and you'll get a holistic understanding of the nature of the control mechanism that has been set up against black people in general.

Read this book for your own good. We will never be truly free until we free ourselves from everything given to us by the white man, no matter how good it may seem on the surface.

''while others may have freed the body, none but ourselves can free the mind''............ Marcus Garvey.

To get a picture of the book, see below an interview she granted about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkNa7eMyF0
thebosstrevor

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Its really a great tragedy. Such people are so blind to see anything good about the Black race. Walter Rodney wrote a classic titled 'HOW EUROPE UNDER DEVELOPED AFRICA'.

Walter Rodney is infact a whiteman and their are claims that he was murdered for writing that book.

Don't mind all these people who are product of DUMBSIFICATION.

they dont know their history nor know where they are coming from

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

they dont know their history nor know where they are coming from
nor where they are going except anywhere the whiteman goes, even if nah inside out toilet dem go follow am enter. They don't have a mind of theirs, so conquered MENTALLY.

The worst kind of slavery is mental slavery.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

so according to you, no Nigerian behave civilly even you
I said look at "Nigeria" as a whole, didn't say individual Nigerians. There's a difference.

*face-palm*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" / What Will You Do / Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.