Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Topcio Ghana Soap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topcio Ghana Soap (922 Views)

Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? / Topcio Whitening Herbal Ghana Soap / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topcio Ghana Soap by Tab4kids(f): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 a little discount if u are buying more than one. Contact me 07 06 18 098 19 Location is Lagos

I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1500
YORI YORI: 1800

Body cream Also available

Re: Topcio Ghana Soap by Tab4kids(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
The soap is still selling. Join in the train and have that flawless skin you've been yearning for. The feeling is Amazing, the effect soothing.
You can't go wrong using this soap. Tested and trusted. Just find the woman that best suits your skin tone and you will have no regrets.

Lemme explain this ;

To lighten, use super toner/Noni extract and ada ada liquid gel. That is if u have a tough skin.
To lighten more, use Yori yori
To tone and lighten use ada ada
For all skin, use liquid black soap .

Call or whatsapp on 070 61 80 98 19

Re: Topcio Ghana Soap by Tab4kids(f): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Note: all the soap clear black spots, pimples, rough skin, black knuckles, sunburn, black head etc

So based on your skin color or what you aim to achieve, u can now choose a particular soap or set
The Noni extract is for all skin type, to maintain, tone, and radiate their color while it smoothen skin and clear black heads and spots.
The super toner is for maintaining light skin, while it smoothen skin, radiates and clears all spots and black heads
If you are aiming to lighten up, you can go for super toner as well. Super toner/Noni extract can be used along side Ada Ada toning shower gel to achieved that optimal clean clear and toned skin
Noni extract radiates ur skin color, and can also be used along side liquid bath, while still clearing every unnecessary black head, spots and shines skin
Re: Topcio Ghana Soap by Tab4kids(f): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Our cream is a spot clearing, stretch mark removing and lightening cream.. Three in one. A trail will convince you
Re: Topcio Ghana Soap by Tab4kids(f): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas
Re: Topcio Ghana Soap by Tab4kids(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
I

(1) (Reply)

Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? / Please Advise Please,i Am About Relocating / What Was Your Best Love Song From The 2000s What/who Does It Remind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.