Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Topcio Alata Ghana Soap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap (23864 Views)

Topcio Ghana Soap / Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? / Topcio Whitening Herbal Ghana Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 a little discount if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819. Location is Lagos

Abuja customers pls call/watsapp 08060291729

Epe pls call or whatsapp 07083252119

I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1500

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by dochenaj: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
The soap is still selling. Join in the train and have that flawless skin you've been yearning for. The feeling is Amazing, the effect soothing.
You can't go wrong using this soap. Tested and trusted. Just find the woman that best suits your skin tone and you will have no regrets.

Lemme explain this ;

To lighten, use super toner/Noni extract and ada ada liquid gel. That is if u have a tough skin. but if you have a light skin , use super toner and Topcio liquid black soap
For all skin, use liquid black soap .

Call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

1 Share

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please and please this is not a bleaching soap, neither is it one of those things they call organic and end up adding bleaching content in it. This is PURE HERBAL! Mixture of herbs and fruits.
If it were to bleaching anything close to bleaching the knuckles in my pix above won't be that clear and clean

Body cream available

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ok.. So this soap has four set..
1. Topcio Super toner
2.Topcio Noni Extract
3. Topcio Ada Ada toning
4.Topcio liquid bath

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Note: all the soap clear black spots, pimples, rough skin, black knuckles, sunburn, black head etc

So based on your skin color or what you aim to achieve, u can now choose a particular soap or set
The Noni extract is for all skin type, to maintain, tone, and radiate their color while it smoothen skin and clear black heads and spots.
The super toner is for maintaining light skin, while it smoothen skin, radiates and clears all spots and black heads
If you are aiming to lighten up, you can go for super toner as well. Super toner/Noni extract can be used along side Ada Ada toning shower gel to achieved that optimal clean clear and toned skin
Noni extract radiates ur skin color, and can also be used along side liquid bath, while still clearing every unnecessary black head, spots and shines skin

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Good morning. Keep ur orders coming
Check for your skin tone

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Note: all the soap clear black spots, pimples, rough skin, black knuckles, black head etc

So based on your skin color or what you aim to achieve, u can now choose a particular soap or set
The Noni extract is for dark and chocolate skin, to maintain and radiate their color while it smoothen skin and clear black heads and spots.
The super toner is for light skin individual, while it smoothen skin, radiates and clears all spots and black heads
If you are aiming to lighten up, you can go for super toner as well. Super toner shower gel can be used along side Ada Ada toning shower gel to achieved that optimal clean clear and toned skin
Noni extract radiates ur natural skin color, and can also be used along side liquid bath, while still clearing every unnecessary black head, spots and shines skin

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2020
You see this forum eh.. It has helped my life more than I ever imagined. Thank you oga Seun

You see this package below ehn.. It is going straight to Dubai, and I got the customer here for the soap. I'm just grateful to God.
People of nairaland, don't prolong the time you will start enjoying fresh skin o. Valentine is coming, look good for yourself and your love ones... Still available, place your order

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
If you are not using Topcio soap, you are not ready for a flawless skin �

Topcio Natural Soap is the best ��. It is produced with fruits, herbs and plants all natural ingredients �.
The testimonies of this soap is making it sell more and demand very high. Don't be told the story join others to glow and testify.
Are you battling with
�Black knuckles
�Dark spots
�Sunburn
�Stubborn pimples
�And any other cream reaction problem?
Worry no more��. This original Ghana soap will cleanse you and give you that flawless skin you dream of.
The Products are :
�Topcio with Nonny Extract( all skin)
�Topcio Liquid (all skin)
�Super Toner (for light skinned)
�Ada Ada Liquid (for light skinned)

The beauty of it all , it is veryyy affordable �����

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Bhadgirl(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls I'm in Port Harcourt how do I reach you
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by maya007: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
see my soap o I use the ada ada and it's working already not even upto a week o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
maya007:
see my soap o I use the ada ada and it's working already not even upto a week o

Thanks for this wonderful feedback. Good products speaks for itself no too much advert. Nairaland people if you are still in doubt you jess prolonging the time you will start enjoying fresh skin �. Join the train now
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by ArewaWife(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2020
nanauju:

Thanks for this wonderful feedback. Good products speaks for itself no too much advert. Nairaland people if you are still in doubt you jess prolonging the time you will start enjoying fresh skin �. Join the train now

How much is the ada ada.
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by uthlaw: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2020
I'm at Osogbo how do I get it
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
uthlaw:
I'm at Osogbo how do I get it

It can be waybill to you
ArewaWife:

How much is the ada ada.

Bhadgirl:
Pls I'm in Port Harcourt how do I reach you

Through waybill
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Another testimonial picture cheesy

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by WorWorBoy: 1:04am On Jan 21, 2020
nanauju:
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE!
Are you a Ghanaian.
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2020
How much is your waybill to Portharcourt?

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Cornel10(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2020
How much for the dark skin set....and am at akure
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Cornel10:
How much for the dark skin set....and am at akure

1500 for the cup(orange content)

1500 for the shower gel

U can use any of the two or both
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Testimony all the way from Uyo

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Cornel10(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
What is the 1500 cup measurement.....and u said the nonny extract and topcio....are the d same
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Cornel10:
What is the 1500 cup measurement.....and u said the nonny extract and topcio....are the d same

They are the same gram weight. 600 grams. U can reach me on 070 6180 9819 for further enquiries
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by akimbomimer: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Sheybi na for fresh skin?? Abeg make I get one...how can I get one
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
akimbomimer:
Sheybi na for fresh skin?? Abeg make I get one...how can I get one

Hahaha yes oo

Please call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Take advantage of this soap for smooth clear skin before Val

Natural ingredients

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
1500 kpere

No bleaching content

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Check out the natural ingredients below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why we should Settle For A Partner Rather Than A Lover. / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.