Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How should I go about this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How should I go about this? (2478 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How should I go about this? by Bizideas25: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
A babe is visiting me tonight and I want to fuçk the hell out of her on multiple rounds..

I've never used sexual enhancing drugs before but I want to do it today.

I want to buy Vega 100 and take 1 tablet 40 minutes before she comes. But would my erection be stronger and last longer if I mix it with tramadol?

Experienced guys please I need your advice.
Re: How should I go about this? by iamvictorbassey: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lemme sit down and learn today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How should I go about this? by Prinnce1: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
I think three of 250mg tramadol will be cool. You get Ac and washing machine for your house, will love to come and carry it tomorrow morning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How should I go about this? by Bizideas25: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prinnce1:
I think three of 250mg tramadol will be cool. You get Ac and washing machine for your house, will love to come and carry it tomorrow morning.

Bro your comment is funny but this is a serious question. I just want to know if I should combine Vega 100 with tramadol and the proper amount of tablets to take.

Help a brother out na.
Re: How should I go about this? by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
op! you want die on top of tortor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How should I go about this? by budaatum: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bizideas25:

Bro your comment is funny but this is a serious question. I just want to know if I should combine Vega 100 with tramadol and the proper amount of tablets to take.

Help a brother out na.
Prinnce1 helped you. Now reciprocate with your Ac and washing machine since you will not need them anymore!
Re: How should I go about this? by budaatum: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ehiscotch:

Ok. So you believe every individual reserves the right to take his own life?
See the sort of individual you are asking me about.
Re: How should I go about this? by Nanaborga(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Real matterz

Vega to make you strong hard , tramadol to make
You last long , as a beginner I go advice you take 100mg of trams , also mix stout with any yoghurt so that your sperm go thick and you nor go quick come also
Re: How should I go about this? by Prinnce1: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bizideas25:

Help a brother out na.
baba buy banana and water melon and arrange yourself stop all this TM and Vega. And this sex stuff them no the give award.

6 Likes

Re: How should I go about this? by Prinnce1: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

Prinnce1 helped you. Now reciprocate with your Ac and washing machine since you will not need them anymore!
lol you grab the gist , I don't know why pals always love to do more than their power, if you like wound her or finish her completely but I am very optimistic that she will give it to another person tomorrow afternoon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How should I go about this? by Bizideas25: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Vega to make you strong hard , tramadol to make
You last long , as a beginner I go advice you take 100mg of trams , also mix stout with any yoghurt so that your sperm go thick and you nor go quick come also

So Vega 100 is more powerful than trams?
Re: How should I go about this? by Bennysam: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Take them 10 each

2 Likes

Re: How should I go about this? by paulolee(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
guy jus take d vega only...take like 3 capsules n mix am with bitter kola bt tunder fire u say she no allow u straff or tell u say she dey too tired n jus want one round

3 Likes

Re: How should I go about this? by baralatie(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prinnce1:
lol you grab the gist , I don't know why pals always love to do more than their power, if you like wound her or finish her completely but I am very optimistic that she will give it to another person tomorrow afternoon.
abi
Re: How should I go about this? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bizideas25:
A babe is visiting me tonight and I want to fuçk the hell out of her on multiple rounds..

I've never used sexual enhancing drugs before but I want to do it today.

I want to buy Vega 100 and take 1 tablet 40 minutes before she comes. But would my erection be stronger and last longer if I mix it with tramadol? How many tablets of tramadol should I take?

Experienced guys please I need your advice.

Just 50mg tramadol is enuf about 30-45 minutes bfr...dont use vega or any of these hypertension pills abeg.... Just T.M will do
Re: How should I go about this? by atilla(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guy I would have liked to be sarcastic or say something funny but ill just say plainly.

Don't take that stuff. You risk getting a heart attack or your body doesn't perform without it . Do your normal normal and live to do again another day.

4 Likes

Re: How should I go about this? by Nanaborga(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bizideas25:

So Vega 100 is more powerful than trams?

No , even 50mg trams is more powerful than 200mg Vega , both have different effect on you , you will cum faster if you depend only on Vega , that is why you have to combine both to enjoy the fun , Vega makes you rock hard , while trams makes you last , I suggested 100mg because I don’t want you abusing the drugs anyhow
Re: How should I go about this? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prinnce1:

2 Likes

Re: How should I go about this? by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
See my own question: on how you ram her for two minutes, she orgasms then runs out of your house before you kill her, what next? Will you then pounce on a family member so your equipment goes down? Will you walk around the house hoping the erection gets sense and dies down on its own? All these enhancements are for married couples who’ve lost interest in sex due to overfamiliarity. If you’re young and unmarried then you have nothing to worry about. I know many females who can’t go more than one round. There is nothing wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: How should I go about this? by tnerro1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Take all, I want to read what happened after

1 Like

Re: How should I go about this? by oluwagbenga98327: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Take them 10 each
Re: How should I go about this? by Bizideas25: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why una wicked like this.

I just want simple advice una dey wish me death.
Re: How should I go about this? by budaatum: 2:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Bizideas25:
Why una wicked like this.

I just want simple advice una dey wish me death.
So you don't already know that you are wishing yourself death by taking unprescribed tramadol?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? / Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) / Ex-bbnaija Star, Nengi’s Alleged S-extape Le@ked By Her Ex-boyfriend (+18 V!deo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.