Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) (2775 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times / Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
My Classmate sent the following message to our Whatsapp group chat today.
This guy has written waec ooo, but he could not write simple English.
Chai!
He wants us to meet for Christmas celebration, but I am not going! Tufiakwa sad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ahnie: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who english epp?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ahnie: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who english epp?
Guy forget how he write the message the most important thing is,you understand wetin the guy dey try yarn.
Human beings sef...we too get wahala.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ifex370(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Who english epp?
Guy forget how he write the message the most important thing is,you understand wetin the guy dey try yarn.

Are you minding him?
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
2 PACKS OF CANNED COCACOLA TO THE 2 POSTERS ABOVE ME
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by Boydehot: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
till he chat with someone who is not from English speaking country then you will know that English no epp anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ahnie: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
ifex370:

Are you minding him?
The minder is obviously still bn fed by his parents hence him minding people's english...who english give money?
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:
My Classmate sent the following messages to our Whatsapp group chat today.
Chai!
He wants us to meet for Christmas celebration, but I am not going! Tufiakwa sad.
Idiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Who english epp?
This guy has written waec ooo. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ahnie: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:
Guy,abeg relax yourself.
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Who english epp?
To be honest, I hardly understand his messages.
He should be better naa, he fvcking wrote waec. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ahnie: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:

To be honest, I hardly understand his messages.
He should be better naa, he fvcking wrote waec. undecided
you sef...your wahala be like Volkswagen,even if he wrote English in Kuala Lumpur let him be.no be everybody Sabi rap fluent English.see wahala is it your English?
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by paulolee(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
it looked staged to trend

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:

you sef...your wahala be like Volkswagen,even if he wrote English in Kuala Lumpur let him be.no be everybody Sabi rap fluent English.see wahala is it your English?
grin grin
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
So you came here to trash him? Are you aware that some Americans, Canadians and englishemen and women aren't able to write as well! They only speak it because it's their mother tongue and comes naturally to them. There's this documentary I've been following on prisoners in the United States, one of the things I found out is that some Americans can't even construct simple sentences. They have their own pidgin or broken English as well and that's what they speak.
Most important thing is to be successful and able to communicate abeg. It's even bad you brought this here to shame him.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
So you came here to trash him? Are you aware that some Americans, Canadians and englishemen and women aren't able to write as well! They only speak it because it's their mother tongue and comes naturally to them. There's this documentary I've been following on prisoners in the United States, one of the things I found out is that some Americans can't even construct simple sentences. They have their own pidgin or broken English as well and that's what they speak.
Most important thing is to be successful and able to communicate abeg. It's even bad you brought this here to shame him.

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ChoCho54(f): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:

Waec fire!

All the Addmaths, Further maths, Technical drawing, Algebra etc, of what use are they to us today?

My whole point is, he's already set hard and nothing can change that. Castigating him for it would affect his self esteem.
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by sanemind5(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
u for real?
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by dukeprince50: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Who english epp?
English is our official language, u better know how to speak and write.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ChoCho54(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
paulolee:
Thank you. Imagine Op even saying he would not attend the party cause of this grin
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
is your friend from Katsina state?
just asking for someone
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by Silentgroper(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:

The minder is obviously still bn fed by his parents hence him minding people's english...who english give money?
Shiii.. 17 valium tab, are u schizophrenic or u jxt wanna O.D on it
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
paulolee:
I no understand oo grin.
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
azawuoba:
is your friend from Katsina state?

just asking for someone
No. From Enugu.
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:
My Classmate sent the following messages to our Whatsapp group chat today.
Chai!

. Source or you Bleep the hell out of yourself. We want it from you to any online media houses. But if it's coming from Zap off
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

. Source or you Bleep the hell out of yourself. We want it from you to any online media houses. But if it's coming from Zap off
Source is *WhatsApp group chat!*
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by Jazzafizzy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:

Source is *WhatsApp group chat!*
Fuckingly annoying post
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by EdricBond: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Fuckingly annoying post
Another confused gender spotted!

Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by ifex370(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:

Absolutely, nobody.
Re: I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) by dontai(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
English, English, English the guy may be the richest of you all.

In another news eskimi social platform is closing down: https://www.nairaland.com/6299282/breaking-news-just-like-2go

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria / Accept Money On The First Date / Why Do People Stare At Pregnant Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.