Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( (1321 Views)

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
One of my new female friends (who is now thinking that we are already in a relationship) came to my Lodge the other day and I sensed that she wanted séx — while I no want am (séx).
I tried to distract her attention from it (séx), and it kinda worked.
She came again last two days, and wanted it very bad, nawaooo, we are not in any relationship ooo. You need to see the way she was trying to romance me AF.
I am now thinking of how to make her stay away from me totally, I no wan her pússy, she should leave me alone ooo.
Seriously, I am beginning to wonder what is wrong with some girls sef, I only intended to be her friend, but she is now thinking that we are already in a relationship.
The girl fine shaaa, but I no ask am out.
I go stone her one day ooo sad.

5 Likes

Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
I know your type...if your friend start to dey service her kpekus now as u say u no want, u go come dey para for d girl dey vex
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I know your type...if your friend start to dey service her kpekus now u go come dey para for d girl dey vex
She no be my GF, so I no go vex.
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is not the first time girls are coming to me in this way. I am tired AF.
But I no dey fúck them shaaa, I just stay out completely!!! sad.
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by JovialJune(f): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Disappointed:

Unnecessary shalaye, nobody asked you though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
JovialJune:

Unnecessary shalaye, nobody asked you though.
Okay. But why are some girls like that? sad
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by chatinent: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Can you really show me the person who asked you here?
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by laborious(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toto miss road!
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by JovialJune(f): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Disappointed:

Okay. But why are some girls like that? sad

Because she's sexually attracted to you, it would be nice if you tell her you only want her friendship, instead of coming here to rant and brag about every gal loving you.

1 Like

Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
chatinent:
Can you really show me the person who asked you here?
No, for privacy reasons!
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Overgrown baby, I pity any lady that will open her legs for your type, na for CNN she go watch the rest of the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
JovialJune:

Because she's sexually attracted to you, it would be nice if you tell her you only want her friendship, instead of coming here to rant and brag about every gal loving you.
Okay, I go try.
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Overgrown baby, I pity any lady that will open her legs for your type, na for CNN she go watch the rest of the news
Any lady wey go open her legs for me ehhh, I go help her close am.

3 Likes

Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by grandpoh(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
This your story get K leg
Please rewrite the script
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Disappointed:
One of my new female friends (who is now thinking that we are already in a relationship) came to my Lodge the other day and I sensed that she wanted séx — while I no want am (séx).
I tried to distract her attention from it (séx), and it kinda worked.
She came again last two days, and wanted it very bad, nawaooo, we are not in any relationship ooo. You need to see the way she was trying to romance me AF.
I am now thinking of how to make her stay away from me totally, I no wan her pússy, she should leave me alone ooo.
Seriously, I am beginning to wonder what is wrong with some girls sef, I only intended to be her friend, but she is now thinking that we are already in a relationship.
The girl fine shaaa, but I no ask am out.
I go stone her one day ooo sad.
tell her to contact me
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
OP you disappointed her by changing her perspective towards you . but you're one unfortunate nigar how can you reject free punnanii
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Majikman(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tales from Uganda
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by FuckEveryday: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Disappointed:

Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by Disappointed: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
OP you disappointed her by changing her perspective towards you . but you're one unfortunate nigar how can you reject free punnanii
I don't need GF for now.
A girl can only be my normal friend for now, but I go japa if you tries to cross the line! grin.
Re: I Go Stone This Girl One Day Ooo. :( by koyinsola17868: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
:Because she's sexually attracted to you, it would be nice if you tell her you only want her friendship, instead of coming here to rant and brag about every gal loving you.Okay, I go try.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Of The Year 2020 / Pls What Are The Usefulness And Importance Of Waist Beads On Our Women? / Longest Relationship That Wasted Your Time In Life, Lasted For How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.