Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? (2062 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Viciyke(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Jus wondering why ladies easily get angry wen they see their lover with his ex. Av noticed dis in quiet a good number of female friends i have including my gf, she doesn't even want me 2 answer their calls not 2 talk of face 2 face meeting.

Av got friends who also av confirmed dis development. As a guy, i don't get angry if my gf answers her ex calls or mayb they meet on d way n say hello. I may only get angry if she pays regular visits to him or maybe i bgin 2 smell sumtin fisher.

What do u guys tink?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by obowunmi(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
old things have passed away, all things have become new --- what are you still doing with an ex ? Don't you know what ex means ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
Waste of time and energy. If it's a done deal. . .please move on.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Sijo01(f): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
iice:

Waste of time and energy. If it's a done deal. . .please move on.

obowunmi:

old things have passed away, all things have become new --- what are you still doing with an ex ? Don't you know what ex means ?

U both have said it all. Jah bless u!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Nautillus(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
What would YOU do if you find your galfriend gisting and laughing away with her OWN ex
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by obowunmi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^ exactly. Don't dish out what you cannot take.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Beync(f): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
If u communicate with an ex to the extent that it catch my attention,
hmmm, u r  looking for trouble.
Again, some of u guys r always cheating with an ex, true.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by 190: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
SMH undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Exactly.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
I dont get jealous.
I get pi$$ed if and only if they behave
in a shysty way. As for me, well I keep contact
with my exes and I make sure to make it VEEEERY
clear that unless I see fit, there will be no reconcialiation
or trying again esp. if i have a relationship with another man.

However it is actually,
the issue of my BOYFRIEND'S exes who usually have a
problem with me. When I date a guy for some reason their
exes feel some type of way luckily tho for them they keep their
distance or talk(ed) crap online wink cool.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by desholah(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^If i'm your man . . I would n]make you jealous so much wink

OP.
It depends ooo. . . . Not everybody get pissed/jealous bout their Boyfriends mingling with em EXs .
I personally would get pissed off and highly jealous if i find out she is into her EX again . . . angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
desholah:

^^^If i'm your man . . I would n]make you jealous so much wink

OP.
It depends ooo. . . . Not everybody get pissed/jealous bout their Boyfriends mingling with em EXs .
I personally would get pissed off and highly jealous if i find out she is into her EX again . . . angry angry
angry  angry

Hey do u have skype or yim?  wink
check yer facebook.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by desholah(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
I sent it to yah already on FB angry
Check your FB undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by livedit(f): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
It's not an issue of getting angry or jealous.  I'd need to know the circumstances as to why they are still in contact with each other like that.  Now, if they have children/kid together, then why would I get mad.  They have to communicate with each other.  Or if they were out some where and bumped into each other and chatted for a second, then that's cool.  BUT if they still "kicking it" or "chlling" together, then we got some problems.  That is why they are an "ex" as another poster pointed out.  They are apart of the past and should remain there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Genuine(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2011
Its a general problem with naija babes to get angry first and then ask questions later!
For them, any form of contact simply spells out to "cheating" and thats a bit anti-social in my opinion.
Obviously, a handshake is no longer a handshake when it goes beyond the elbow, but why not trust your man to handle the situation?
why is trust such an issue with naija girls? Sometimes, they end up looking stupid cos they thought they were being smart in the first place! Look b4 u leap, ask questions b4 u assume anything!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by 190: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
Well i used to get Jealous over my Gf's ex's but

Strangely something happened to me within the last couple of months

and i seem to have this hardened heart as i didnt seem to care anymore

I try reminding myself a couple of times that this aint me but the more i try the more

i find myself been fake as im quietly growing into a silent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed who would never get angry or pissed

over an ex, i seem to always have this word in my head ( If shes for u, shes for u and if a woman is with you shes yours but the minute she steps

out that door she aint yours no more )

whats happening to me cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
Nautillus:

What would YOU do if you find your galfriend gisting and laughing away with her OWN ex

obowunmi:

A+++++
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by 190: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^ Bubu give me an A+++ too before i shook you with bottle angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2011
190:

Well i used to get Jealous over my Gf's ex's but

Strangely something happened to me within the last couple of months

and i seem to have this hardened heart as i didnt seem to care anymore

I try reminding myself a couple of times that this aint me but the more i try the more

i find myself been fake as im quietly growing into a silent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed who would never get angry or pissed

over an ex, i seem to always have this word in my head ( If shes for u, shes for u and if a woman is with you shes yours but the minute she steps

out that door she aint yours no more )

whats happening to me cry cry cry

how can i give you an A+++ when i dont seem to understand the crap you typed up here tongue

anyway, F----- grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by 190: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2011
bhusayor:

how can i give you an A+++ when i dont seem to understand the crap you typed up here tongue

anyway, F----- grin
cry cry cry cry

Bubu failed me!! cry cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2011
190:

cry cry cry cry

Bubu failed me!! cry cry

I gave you exactly what you deserve cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? by 190: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2011
bhusayor:

I gave you exactly what you deserve cool

Im dedicating this song to queen BUBU

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo&NR=1[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips To Deal Withyour Boyfriend’s Flirty Girl Pal / Why Do Some Women Think They're Nothing Without A Man? / A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.