Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married (842 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Ikennamurphy: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Having a babe mama isn't really a viable option to not getting married.. Reason is this, they're many reasons people get married ranging from companionship to having a baby to family/societal expectance..

Now those who choose babe mama option are possibly those that want to have the making baby option which marriage affords too but don't want to really get married.
The bitter truth now is that having babe mama won't save you from the headache those who married to make babes have. Reason is that they will always be conflicts as concerning the well being of the child which non of the parties will run away from. Infact they have been an instance of a black American guy who accosted his babe mama to a bar where he acted a drama due to the babe mama leaving their babe at home, such is just an example of numerous problems from that.

The truth now is that if you don't want women wahala don't actually have anything to do with them and stay single because that's the only way you can avoid any drama totally

Your contribution guys

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by ashewoboy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
just fvck eniqurl. strap up and use protection before you fvck eniqurl.

no commitment, no wahala.
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by SlurUsername1: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nairaland feminists fighting back... We can see through your deceits and masks
The worst mistake y'all made was thinking you could control and manipulate the male gender with your feminist bullshit.
Men are going their own way not just in Nigeria but around the globe because we can't just deal anymore.
Marriage affords MEN nothing asides dissatisfaction, disappointments and avoidable ppressures.
Men who are getting married or are doing it out of sheer ignorance and wilfull endurance
In my view, marriage is a sucker’s bet: 53% end in divorce and of the 47% that don’t, how many are happy? How many are “mostly ok”? How many are medium sucky to awful? Loads. Lots of guys wind up getting married to their One Special Girl only to wind up paying their demonic ex-wife up to 40% of their gross to bang other guys and teach their kids to hate him. No, thanks

The husband/father should be at the center of the family, around whom the wife and children revolve and upon whom he shines like the sun, and brings warmth and sustenance. There is a reason it's called "Head of Household", and not "Neglected serf who toils thanklessly, gets once-a-month pity sex from his land whale wife and then is divorced-raped.
Having a baby mama on the other hand affords you...
Children
Freedom
Financial buoyancy
Long life span
Peace of mind
Privacy at will
Focus on making more money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Davash222(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
A sane man have no business getting married to a Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Ikennamurphy: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
Lol, so your dad is insane, wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
No reasonable and responsible man would opt for baby mama, call it woke or whatever I call it irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
All commenting rubbish everywhere
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Davash222(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
No reasonable and responsible man would opt for baby mama, call it woke or whatever I call it irresponsibility
Nne, go take your medication abeg.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Chinehz(f): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
jeeeeeezzzz.....this one hit me
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
I pity anyone that will take advice from this eleribuu

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
Lolz Nigerian girls done use u do Shege but not all are bad though, there are still reasonable ones

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by SenorFax(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Insane children all over nairaland, they all want baby mama thinking it will save them from marriage problems. Stewpid-fvcks

Mind you, they will turn that your so called baby to baby mama too. Karma doesn't negotiate nor discriminate. So don't think you sit on your daughter's wedding day as the father of the bride. Just prepare for naming ceremony of grandchildren born out of wedlock

What you give is what you get.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Davash222(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz Nigerian girls done use u do Shege but not all are bad though, there are still reasonable ones
The reasonable ones died during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by SenorFax(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Were you raised by a single parent or your parents are civil war victims too?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kenplay:

I pity anyone that will take advice from this eleribuu
Please prove me wrong and convince me on how responsible it is to father a child outside wedlock, I only have pity on ladies who unfortunately fall for such treak because she will be at the receiving end all by herself while the man keeps spreading his seeds all about carelessly
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:
Insane children all over nairaland, they all want baby mama thinking it will save them from marriage problems. Stewpid-fvcks

Mind you, they will turn that your so called baby to baby mama too. Karma doesn't negotiate nor discriminate.
Good to still have your type who still reason as you do, God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Dude their are still reasonable ones out there, even though the unreasonable ones are much more than the reasonable ones
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Mystiquefia: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
N
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Please prove me wrong and convince me on how responsible it is to father a child outside wedlock, I only have pity on ladies who unfortunately fall for such treak because she will be at the receiving end all by herself while the man keeps spreading his seeds all about carelessly
Your yesterday comment about guys who goes to market as stingy gave me an utmost distain over you.
If only you know the damage you have done to your reputation

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kenplay:

Your yesterday comment about guys who goes to market as stingy gave me an utmost distain over you.
Reputation? for Nairaland? lol
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Reputation? for Nairaland? lol
Reputation in life generally, your sense of reasoning is too myopic
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kenplay:

Just ignore that girl, she ain't worth it.
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by paulolee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
getting married isnt buy force oo
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by PinkPill(f): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't know much about that.
But I know a man in my estate who had a baby mama. He died last year and his grown son (25) just brought back his mother and she's the one enjoying everything the man had.
From the house to the cars, to vacation abroad.

Unless you won't will your properties to your kids, she must enjoy when you die..
You can't escape it bro...

This life no just balance...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by SlurUsername1: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
PinkPill:
I don't know much about that.
But I know a man in my estate who had a baby mama. He died last year and his grown son (25) just brought back his mother and she's the one enjoying everything the man had.
From the house to the cars, to vacation abroad.

Unless you won't will your properties to your kids, she must enjoy when you die..
You can't escape it bro...

This life no just balance...

The man died a Natural death..
To God be the glory
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by PinkPill(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

The man died a Natural death..
To God be the glory

He slipped and fell in the bathroom.
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by SlurUsername1: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
PinkPill:

He slipped and fell in the bathroom.

Better than dying of frustration from a failed marriage.
It's still a Natural death

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by uthlaw: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:

Mind you, they will turn that your so called baby to baby mama too. Karma doesn't negotiate nor discriminate. So don't think you sit on your daughter's wedding day as the father of the bride. Just prepare for naming ceremony of grandchildren born out of wedlock

What you give is what you get.
nothing special for the wedding,na Africa people over hype it!
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by uthlaw: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kenplay:

Reputation in life generally, your sense of reasoning is too myopic
you see must ladies saying all this on social media are mostly good babes in nature... some of them can support you with all there life....na disguise Dem de do online!
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only if women will stop agreeing to bcome a baby mama.Only if girls will sit, think and stop opening their legs carelessly.
Instead of me agreeing to become a baby mama for any man, i would rather nt av kids at all....
Pls nobody should quote me nitori Oloun.
Re: Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married by Shortyy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Let anyone do whatever the hell they please. At the end they'll bear the consequence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Value Most In A Love Relationship? / How Much Is Expected For A Man To Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage / Why Is My Mother So Strict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.