Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl (1586 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / SHOCKER! Pregnant Girl Resurrects At Her Funeral In Warri - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Thebest12(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello nairalanders
I will make this short as possible. I am in love with a girl . She is almost four months pregnant . grin grin but no guy in her life . The mo.ron that scored the goal has repeatedly denied responsibility. She is now living with her mum. But i love this girl. Sometimes i use to help her out financially.
Pls guys i need your advice. Insult is allowed . Go ahead. Genuine advice pls
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Disappointed: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Of all the fishes in the ocean?

13 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Thebest12(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Disappointed:
Of all the fishes in the ocean?
Advice me na
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Sundrus: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Some guys sabi draw wahala to themselves... If u know say na chop & clean mouth u wan do, just free her oh. No come go complicate her already complicated life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Disappointed: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:

Advice me na
Only a wicked demon can make you think of dating a pregnant woman.
No be you deflowered her, u no even enter there, and you wan marry her.
Issoryt.
Go on...
I wish you the best of luck!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by WoundedLamb: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
I really don't know why most NL men/boys come online to seek approval/validation in their personal relationships. It's almost as if everyone is afraid of being called a simp or whatever it is kids say these days, and that's like living one's life in a societal cage instead of being oneself and following one's heart.

Back to the topic, people here don't really care about you. They will say anything that makes them feel good about themselves, anything that makes them feel amongst the "sharp guys" and they will forget the thread the moment the page reloads. So don't expect much carefully thought out answers. Even the sincere ones can only give their opinionated views. At the end, it's still all on you. It's really about your inner peace, what you can overlook and what you can't. Remember that there's no perfect relationship, people are different, and there's no formula.

Here is my own take: if you love her and you are sure she loves you (and you don't have a problem raising a baby that is not biologically yours), I'd say you shouldn't then let people talk you out of your happiness cause whomsoever you decide to date tomorrow might have had much more sex than this one but just didn't get pregnant. But then again, it's understandable if you're uncomfortable with raising another man's child. If that that's the case, it would be better if you quit now than make things difficult for the woman and her baby in future. Nobody can tell you your disposition towards the subject so do what makes you happy.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Organsmuggler(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
bomb dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by coolsegun2002: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Hello nairalanders
I will make this short as possible. I am in love with a girl . She is almost months pregnant . grin grin but no guy in her life . The mo.ron that scored the goal has repeatedly denied responsibility. She is now living with her mum. But i love this girl. Sometimes i use to help her out financially.

Being an introvert is not easy....I understand..
I know you are shy to approach ladies...We were all once like that...but u’ll soon be a pro and get any girl u want...

Please don’t settle for this....are u madd??
it’s not your portion...ko tíè proper naaaa.
u can do better....or did they knack u with otumokpor from Ijebu niii??
don’t let them scope u with she’s decent, that’s why she didn’t comit abortion...Na scam....all na mind game.....

Abi u want to use pregnant woman for ritual nii.. u dey disguise abiii.... because u need to explain to me right now... how the fvck a pregnant women is exciting you..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by youngmo001(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Hello nairalanders
I will make this short as possible. I am in love with a girl . She is almost months pregnant . grin grin but no guy in her life . The mo.ron that scored the goal has repeatedly denied responsibility. She is now living with her mum. But i love this girl. Sometimes i use to help her out financially.

follow ur heart...if u love her..go for her
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by tobechi74: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
She dey find person she go bill. Run for your life
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by AfroKnight: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
You don’t have sense. You will soon understand how deep her love is for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Jodha(f): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
If yhu genuinely love her why not....I must commend yhu ...yhure a real man...some men will chicken out...
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Hello nairalanders
Better keep saving more finances cos you'll definitely need it since you've chosen to play the role of a good Samaritan.

Just know that when she delivers, the hospital bills, baby's medications, clothes, soaps, creams...etc will all be on your head. Including every other miscellaneous.

You want to carry cross blindly in this economy under the guise of love, carry when you come back here to open another thread and lament how your pregnant lover ditched you for someone else I'll be the first to mock you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by paulolee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
c madness o....dis ur attention jus de find insults..
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by IKWUADA(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Hello nairalanders
Even the devil u see today use to be an angel
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
I strongly doubt the veracity of this post but if there be any aorta of Truth in it, then you must really need a brain transplant at this point.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by hashtagged(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bro why you fall my hand like this na, na you know, you are not the father what are you now doing there
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by hashtagged(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
If yhu genuinely love her why not....I must commend yhu ...yhure a real man...some men will chicken out...

Shhhhhhush pls don't support his decision cause the person is a ladu., The father is still out there, werey must dey
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Jodha(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

Shhhhhhush pls don't support his decision cause the person is a ladu., The father is still out there, werey must dey

I support abeg... because she's pregnant she's not a Human being?.

Op if yhu really love her ...go for it... If yhu don't please leave that innocent girl alone..
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by hashtagged(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

I support abeg... because she's pregnant she's not a Human being?.

Op if yhu really love her ...go for it... If yhu don't please leave that innocent girl alone

The father is still out there and will probably come back and you know the kind wahala that can't bring. Wtf @bolded innocent lol, if she was innocent she won't have been such a loose wh0re.
Well Op if you mumu like this then you will be ready to train another man's child and I know cases like this she always goes back to the shitty guy who gives her Belle you are just a tool to were off time, the only reason she chose to even give you time is cause you are the only one stupid enough to give her attention, when she born I won't love to here your women are scum story an laugh
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Jodha(f): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

The father is still out there and will probably come back and you know the kind wahala that can't bring. Wtf @bolded innocent lol, if she was innocent she won't have been such a loose wh0re.
Well Op if you mumu like this then you will be ready to train another man's child and I know cases like this she always goes back to the shitty guy who gives her Belle you are just a tool to were off time, the only reason she chose to even give you time is cause you are the only one stupid enough to give her attention, when she born I won't love to here your women are scum story an laugh

The guy rejected the child didn't yhu read that part?

My question to yhu is... Are yhu a virgin? If yhure not then yhure a male LovePeddler....a brostitute...
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by hashtagged(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

The guy rejected the child didn't yhu read that part?

My question to yhu is... Are yhu a virgin? If yhure not then yhure a male LovePeddler....a brostitute...

The guy always reject the child and comes back later and ladies have the negative treatment psychology effect and always go back to him.
Well i may or may not be a virgin, but why do you want him to suffer for a mistake he did not commit, if she was raped then I might have supported it but she was a wh0re who couldn't just keep her pee hole shut
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by coolsegun2002: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

U women are wicked.....becos it’s another woman pikin.. u dey salute am with real man title

But if na ur brother or son....u won’t start with commending him...let’s always try to be sincere...

The guy is a full introvert who can’t toast a girl... if we ask him now ..u’ll find out he can’t ask a girl out... and this pregnant one is just giving him face so she can throw her baggage on him but Mumu thinks its love

How will a man fall for a pregnant lady... as in... is not normal naaaa...
this only happens in telemundo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Jodha(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U women are wicked.....becos it’s another woman pikin.. u dey salute am with real man title

But if na ur brother or son....u won’t start with commending him...let’s always try to be sincere...

The guy is a full introvert who can’t toast a girl... if we ask him now ..u’ll find out he can’t ask a girl out... and this pregnant one is just giving him face so she can throw her baggage on him but Mumu thinks its love

How will a man fall for a pregnant lady... as in... is not normal naaaa...
this only happens in telemundo

My dear I'll advice my brother to do same too...if he genuinely loves her...

Keyword "genuinely" not lust or loneliness or something
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
You can go on & date her,,,

If you wouldn't care when she goes for servicing. You kuku can't lay on another's egg

And,,,,, just get a bucket for some premium tears after childbirth
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Skmoda360(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
It fucking not right you can only assist her..........wetin make you think am sef? Where the person wey impregnate her sef? Nonsense post. shocked

Dating her is bullshit unless you wanna be f"ing her constantly.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by odinson1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

This is why I will keep on Telling Guys not to Take Relationship Advice From women.

You Know fully well that That lady is just giving Him greenlights because she can easily manipulate him And turn him to An ATM where she will extract resources from so she can take care of Her Pregnancy and maternal stuff,while she Fvcks the absentee father Of course

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Mathands1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Hello nairalanders

African Magic Epic.
That's where you watch such movies �
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by coolsegun2002: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

U and I know a man or woman in lust don’t know their situation.....it’s third party that can see what’s going on from outside the relationship...

Unless U want to deny .. if ur brother or son brings home a pregnant woman he didn’t sleep with....u won’t pat him on the head cos U will see the lust clearly...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Mryacks: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thebest12:
Hello nairalanders

If you truly love her and can put up with the consequences of all that comes with her being pregnant then fine....
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
odinson1:

This is why I will keep on Telling Guys not to Take Relationship Advice From women.

You Know fully well that That lady is just giving Him greenlights because she can easily manipulate him And turn him to An ATM where she will extract resources from so she can take care of Her Pregnancy and maternal stuff,while she Fvcks the absentee father Of course

Where did yhu read that she's giving him greenlight?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl by flokii: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
You need serious prayers my friend..

That's how some of you use your hands to invite problem into your lives.

Please what exactly do you love about her? her pointed breasts or protruding belly. Honestly you be mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Lady Caught Fvcking A Man In A Toilet [watch Video ] / Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? / Video: Area Fine Boy Caught Chopping Neighbour’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.