Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Video: Area Fine Boy Caught Chopping Neighbour’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Area Fine Boy Caught Chopping Neighbour’s Wife (1584 Views)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Area Fine Boy Caught Chopping Neighbour’s Wife by omgvoices: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
A young man has found himself in trouble after he was caught sleeping with his neighbour’s wife.
According to the video, the young man is quite popular in the neighbourhood because of his good looks.

His good looks and charm made him the “ladies man” in the neighbourhood.

Unfortunately for him, he used his good looks and charm to sleep with his neighbour’s wife who has vowed to deal with him.

Watch the video below;
https://esiama.com/video-area-fine-boy-caught-chopping-neighbours-wife/

Re: Video: Area Fine Boy Caught Chopping Neighbour’s Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
lol, let them rearrange his face AND HERS, so they both learn their lesson...
Re: Video: Area Fine Boy Caught Chopping Neighbour’s Wife by Godada(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? / I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. / Women And Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.