Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Just Must Vote Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Must Vote Him (1920 Views)

Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 / Why Igbos Must Vote For Rochas & Other APC Candidates In SE Next Week / Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Must Vote Him by DrummaBoy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the club. We go show those Goodluck paid supporters!
By the way where is papabrowne with his 7 reaons Buhari cannot win. Now the man is campaigning and GEJ is jittery; does his 7 points still stand
Re: I Just Must Vote Him by lionness(f): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
yes o!
Re: I Just Must Vote Him by MaiSuya(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
muyoto:

We are all aware that Nigeria will be making a lot of money from oil for the next few years. Where that mnoney will end up is up to us. Do we want to see the same sorry state of affaris?

Money approriated for projects only to have them fritted away to oversea bank account?

How many of our people have lost thier lives to the pot holes on the high way becasue money budgeted for it was embezelled? Died in our hospital beacuse doctors were onstrike on account of thier ridulcous pay, and/or poor services/facilites, due to corruption?

How many businesses folded up, sendin millions of families into abject penury because their was no light to power their machines? How much has been spent on the power sector since this republic? I wont even mention the sum. . .I could injure someone in the process.

I insist our NO1 problem is CORRUPTION!!! forget about vision, ideas, blah blah

Find out his (Buhari) pedigree at PTF.

This is not about ethinicity, as 'they' would want us to beleive. Interestingly, about 70% of my collegues who now support him are from the south, with about 35% inculding yours truly coming from the same region (Niger delta) as the incubent.

Brothers and sisters, this is not only for our future, but for that of our children and thier chilren. I beg you in Name of what you beleive in DO NOT LET THEM DOWN. PLEAAASE!!! cry cry cry

Abeg tell them O! BB all that WAY!!!!
Re: I Just Must Vote Him by honeric01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
jas_o:

@Honeric,
I have no regret voting BB nor do i have for Ribadu, what i believe is very Germaine for the progress of our Nation which is ability to speak the truth.
If you truly reside in Lagos as you claimed i don't see you or hear you giving red for black. The whole SW is been taking over by ACN and this was earn due to her leadership quality in term of people oriented projects that dominates leadership style in their respective state. So the antecedent speaks louder than voice, Nigerians eyes are now beginning to open gradually and the era of deceit has gone. my brother cue behind Ribadu he has most upper hands than other contestants.

You can fool yourself, but you cant fool me man, i repeat, RIBADU CANNOT WIN 3 STATES in the whole of NIGERIA, take it or leave it, RIBADU cannot even WIN Lagos, take it or leave it, except if ACN wants to RIG Lagos in the presidential poll.

Not too long ago, people kept saying Buhari is only known in the NW, after seeing all the weights he has pulled in various states he has been to, these same people have changed their tune. Wait until you see Buhari land in Lagos for a campaign, then you'd know that Buhari is like a tornado about to sweep off all opposition.

Buhari Bakare combo is like that of Hollifield and Tyson put together, please don't pass out before BB blows hit you.
Re: I Just Must Vote Him by Pataki: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2011
Nice one OP.

A lot of people are encouraged with your story. And please do pass on the goodnews of BB2011.

Our nation must change for good!
Re: I Just Must Vote Him by RichyBlacK(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2011
No matter what plans GEJ has for Nigeria, the fact that he is still within the firm grip of Africa's most corrupt institution, the PDP, there is not much by the way of progress anybody should expect from him.

Another four years of GEJ will see Nigeria sink deeper into the obnoxious gully of corruption, nepotism, mediocrity and indebtedness. [/b]The PDP is the biggest problem facing Nigeria right now, and every sane Nigerian must work towards removing the hold this evil establishment has on Nigeria.

[b]Buhari, though imperfect, has shown himself to be upright, firm, bold and able/willing to confront career thieves camouflaging as politicians. A Buhari presidency will do more good for Nigeria than a PDP-controlled presidency.

It is very sad that some Nigerians, for selfish, ethnic, or religious reasons, have decided to support GEJ, a candidate running on the platform of the PDP, the largest organized crime syndicate in Africa.

May God protect Nigeria from the PDP!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stranded Passengers Sell Their Blackberries To Afford Increased Transport Fares / Fashola Prosecutes SERAC Boss, Felix Morka, For Violating Lagos Traffic Law / Disgusting Quote I Read Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.