Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) (47953 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Throw Back Video Of Mercy At Bbnaija Audition Before She Was Chosen / Bbnaija: Throw Back Video Of First BBN Housemate 'Ebuka' Evicted From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Oh my man nooooooo

Kai I expected you to man up , learn a lesson and change
But it seems you are set in your decision to go through life a rambunctious individual?

It's sad bro. If you were one of these 12 year olds here I won't have bothered . But you are a grown man!! All the world over it's frowned upon when a man your age is a talkative!!

I gave you friendly advise but it seems your ego is just deluding you...
Bro you are a chronic talkative and anyone who spends a few weeks here notices you and that helinues guy. Don't be offended just being legit with you

Women will be easily irritated with you bro

It's unbecoming for a man to talk too much

Go to romance section and see the bad examples they use you guys for

For what women don't want in a man

Grow up

My good friend don't take this poverty mentality to 2021

You can comment as you like and still be productive and rich,
if at this stage in your life your job prevents you from tweeting or being on social media then sorry for your life

That which you see in the picture should tell you we are from two different world with different mentality

So don't force your veiws on others it's shameful not everyone suffers like you to get daily bread

Some tweet all day and still earn far more than your family networth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Shadysen: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
ah! de girl ehn....no get chill at all and I believe she go wait de person outside to slap am back
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Too bad.

Hello sweetcunt
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
techmo:

You can comment as you like and still be productive and rich if at this stage in your life your job prevents you from tweeting or being on social media then sorry for your life

That which you see in the picture should tell you we are from two different world with different mentality

So don't force your veiws on others it's shamefully

[/s]

Now I see why other members say what they say about you grin

You are in an Arab country feeling fly? grin

Wait is that why you talk so much ?

You really want to be noticed to the extent you shared your credit card to me ?

Kai man who do you this thing ? You must have offended someone badly

Dude just take the L and go
You talk too much , amend your ways so ladies here stop using you and that helinues guy to freestyle

A man should not talk so much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:
cool

We are a huge influence on other black africans, you only need to travel to appreciate this fact

Swears bro.

You won’t know why naija is African giant until you’re a Nigeria living in another country.

Me myself no sabi why.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2020
SHOCK7:

Hello swetcunt
hiya
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by fabsyl(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:
cool

We are a huge influence on other black africans, you only need to travel to appreciate this fact

including xenophobic South Africa?
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by helinues: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

You talk too much , amend your ways so ladies here stop using you and that helinues guy to freestyle

You better no carry this your badbelleism enter new year.

Hian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Bt sm1 slapped her 1st Then she wanted to slap am back grin What happens to the 1st slapper
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Myhusband(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
even the biggie voice sef? e be like say our own biggie dey smoke ginja, make Sierra Leone biggia come and learn lesson from Nigeria biggie

radarada something
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

You better no carry this your badbelleism enter new year.

Hian

Bad belle ? grin
On you? grin

Okay sir you are not a talkative

I am broke you are rich

Are you happy ? grin

Sorry bro , so sorry

All the best
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by helinues: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Bad belle ? grin
On you? grin

Okay sir you are not a talkative

I am broke you are rich

Are you happy ? grin

Sorry bro , so sorry

All the best

Productive people wouldn't have started their Monday the way you just did.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Next time my local Edo boy

Find people within your local social circle to advise..

Better yet use your own advise yourself and make something out of your own life instead of looking around forum for who to hate on

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
fabsyl:
including xenophobic South Africa?

Not all South African hate Nigerian they showed that during Big Brother Naija

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

.hehehe

Well I am off for the next couple of weeks will return to Bonny in about some weeks

Your perception is irrelevant

I gave you both sound advise

You guys are a laughing stock.. I can't count how many posts I have seen you guys ridiculed in

You know it's bad when thousands have the same perception

You guys are talkatives

Just try and change please

You are grown men
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

.hehehe

Well I am off for the next couple of weeks will return to Bonny in about some weeks

You guys are a laughing stock.. I can't count how many posts I have seen you guys ridiculed in

You guys are talkatives

You are grown men

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
vickydankal:
It is true that we bad mouth ourselves in this country, but compared to other African countries we are not doing badly in some things
U mean southern Nigeria ?
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by lozanni(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=iamJ post=96813243]She left without slapping the girl, which kind mumu person be this, slap her before you leave. [/quotep

grin You go like: do me, I do you kind of situation
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

Next time my local Edo boy

Find people within your local social circle to advise..

Better yet use your own advise yourself and make something out of your own life instead of looking around forum for who to hate on

There you go again

You can't help yourself can you?

Keep your lips sealed
Try it just for an hour

Don't talk
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by helinues: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

.hehehe

You guys are talkatives

You are grown men

You have written almost a book comparing with my short response...

grin wink

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

You can comment as you like and still be productive and rich if at this stage in your life your job prevents you from tweeting or being on social media then sorry for your life

So don't force your veiws on others it's shameful not everyone suffers like you to get daily bread

Some tweet all day and still earn far more than your family networth

After the poorly educated motherfvckers and products of poor parenting will say people are BMC or whatever because of dissenting opinions.

Your image proves that you are well travelled and makes your first comment on this thread very valid from an empirical point. Don't reply the idiot please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

There you go again

You can't help yourself can you?

Keep your lips sealed
Try it just for an hour

Don't talk

Lol

You keep getting my comments

That's how to hurt your soul

The more you see it the shittier you feel at your failed attempt to be a cyber bully or savage

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
ethicallyright:

After the poorly educated motherfvckers and products of poor parenting will say people are BMC or whatever because of dissenting opinions.

Your image proves that you are well travelled and makes your first comment on this thread very valid from an empirical point. Don't reply the idiot please.

Thanks brother

I'll ignore him now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by lozanni(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Fem there !

Bros you are too old to be a talkative

You are a notorious talkative on this forum

I don't know if you have a regular job but guy you have time and it only makes us wonder what you do.

Bro a man should not talk so much as you do.. you are always talking and talking and talking as if you were once a mute and finally can speak

Bro learn to shut up

Women will have a hard time staying with you at this rate

He might have an online job and passes comments on nairaland just to distract his self sometimes.
He is at liberty to comment on issues as it's part of his rights; you are also at liberty to choose to read his comments or skip them altogether.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Ishilove: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Leave my house, now!!

This Sierra Leonean Biggie Brother is a marlian grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Download Ant-man 2015 Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.