Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) (47955 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Throw Back Video Of Mercy At Bbnaija Audition Before She Was Chosen / Bbnaija: Throw Back Video Of First BBN Housemate 'Ebuka' Evicted From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Froshloaded: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
This lady is related to Erica and she is kinda rude.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

Lol

You keep getting my comments

That's how to hurt your soul

The more you see it the shittier you feel at your failed attempt to be a cyber bully or savage

Hurt ? Cyber bully?

Oh boy .. wait do you read what you type before hitting the submit button?

Man you are a talkative indeed

They are so right grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Flytime: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:

You have written almost a book comparing with my short response...

grin wink

Kai

Talkative

grin
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by toxtimmy: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
This is one of the big problems that has kept us in the garbage for so many years... What has English got to do with doing the right thing or not?... What has English got to do with stopping corruption by everyone in Nigeria?

femi4:
Terrible english
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Flytime: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2020
SmartPolician:

I don't understand what you mean by Nigeria being influential, but every anglophone African country speaks pidgin English
same way we didn't want them when nigeria was good to the extent we still call that poly bag Ghana must go

It's something running in africa
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Awoo88: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
So what happens to the she goat that slapped her first?
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by platido(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Hunger have dealt with this people....see their faces
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Fem there !

Bros you are too old to be a talkative

You are a notorious talkative on this forum

I don't know if you have a regular job but guy you have time and it only makes us wonder what you do.

Bro a man should not talk so much as you do.. you are always talking and talking and talking as if you were once a mute and finally can speak

Bro learn to shut up

Women will have a hard time staying with you at this rate

Widaaaa uuuuuuuuuuu
You're just a bitter soul
What tha business with his time or how he comment?
You bloody tribalist

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Widaaaa uuuuuuuuuuu
You're just a bitter soul
What tha business with his time or how he comment?
You bloody tribalist

You are a nobody so

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

I really see you for who you are now

A bitter person looking for who to join issues with and exchange negativity

I if you don't like to see my comments then look elsewhere that what someone with proper home training would do

That your parents raised you in a toxic kind of way that Men shouldn't speak is your own life problem. I'll speak as I deem fit and you can lament all you want

Don't mind that bloody hypocrite always attacking yoruba his just a sadist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Don't mind that bloody hypocrite always attacking yoruba his just a sadist.

I even stopped replying him
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Sierra leone is holding 2 big brothers at the same time... Very bad for business
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

Honestly if this is the response to other people's comments this early morning you have deeply rooted issue and need psychological help

Next time learn to read comments like civilised human and move on to make yours without the childish need to attack other people's opinions

Try and check out how Americans comment on Quora and behave better

It's an insult to compare nairaland and quora.

I try my best to avoid quoting people cause so many foolish people full this forum

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Coldie:

It's an insult to compare nairaland and quora.

I try my best to avoid quoting people cause so many foolish people full this forum

Lol

I try best too.. comment your own a go, forum no be fight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

I even stopped replying him

Better sir

Have been watching him here for some time always making tribal comment,attacking some set of people especially yoruba i just have to reply him today this is a public forum for god sake, anyone with his/her opinion so why attacking?

He gat strong hatred for yoruba by observation!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by thatigboman: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:
This lady is related to Erica and she is kinda rude.
600 years of painment for u
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

Lol

I try best too.. comment your own a go, forum no be fight

D annoying thing, nairaland report button no longer works.

There are some people in this forum I report almost everyday yet they have not been banned

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2020
People will nickname her Aunty slap am back shocked
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Bullman(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96806996:
A funny clip has emerged showing the moment a housemate was being questioned for attempting to assault another housemate.

The clip, from Housemates Salone Season 2, the Big Brother of Sierra Leone left many shocked after a housemate told the Big Brother that she was going to 'slap am back' after an incident with another housemate, has caused reactions with many saying Big Brother Naija housemates are not this bold, and some comparing the incident with Erica and Laycon's from the most recent Big Brother Naija.

It will be recalled that Kidwaya and Erica were guests at the Housemates Salone a few days ago where they had a chat with the housemates.

The Housemates are currently doing their best, putting up performances that will enable them score points in order to make it to the top in order for anyone of them to emerge as the winner to bag the covetous prize of Two Hundred and Fifty Million Leones (Le250M).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWD43y3vWeQ

I only feel proud to be a Nigerian whenever i am on vacay in other africa countries.
You will think Nigeria is really f**ked not until u visit other african countries.
Walahi we are doing well like far better than most africa countries. Just bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by femi4: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Tripitaka:

It's called accent. Everyone has it.
You probably don't know the difference
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by femi4: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Flytime:
to people in europe and the english speaking part of North America our english is terrible and our accent could be annoying
"I want to slap am"? That's not accent
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2020
vickydankal:
It is true that we bad mouth ourselves in this country, but compared to other African countries we are not doing badly in some things

Think deep & think crtiical.

Nigeria is a mono-economy with an abnormally huge population that produces nothing for export apart from crude oil.

Of course dstv or whatever was ready to lay out a decent pad for bbn since they know they make hundreds of billions from the country, but take away crude oil & Nigeria is actually worse than Sierra-Leone. Oil is almost gone and Buhari's government has leveraged Nigeria to the max, right now I'd rather be S/Leonean than Nigerian, thinking of what's coming to this country in the next five years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Download Ant-man 2015 Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.